First time tied up and Sockgagged (MF/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

First time tied up and Sockgagged (MF/M)

Post by Racer »

I guess I was about 19 or 20 years old when this happened. My best friend and his girlfriend (both around my age), were in a quite new relationship, and had just started living together in an apartment.
She was a very nice girl, good looking, nice body, sporty, fresh, well i really admired her. My friend and I had been talking about her, and he knew that i liked her.
One day we were hanging out in their apartment, and we were just talking, joking, and having a good time. My friend had to leave the apartment for about one hour (something to do with his work, as i remember). Just for fun he said "are you comming with me, or are you staying here? if you stay here I´ll have to tie you up". I haven´t expected that, tying me up! I didn´t know what to say. But she was laughing and yelling "tie him up, tie him up, tie him up".
He asked me "Do I have to tie you up?" I answered "well yes, but how?". "Down on the floor, and hands behind your back" he said.
I did what he told me, and as i was laying on the floor he went back in the Livingroom with some ropes in his hand. He ordered me again “hands behind your back”, and i remember that i thought that this was serious way to tie me up. He grabbed my hands, crossed my wrists and tied them together with a Long piece of rope. It was very tight and i tried to get free, but it was impossible. He laughed at me “ Forget it, you are not getting free”. While he continued tying my ancles together i continued trying to get free, but i realised that it not was that easy. Now My anckles was Tied together, tight like my hands. But he was not finish yet, with one more piece of rope he Tied my ancles and wrists together, so i now was Hogtied. Just before he left, he tightened his knots, gave his Girl a kiss, and Said “now be kind to him, okay”. She promised him to be kind to me, and he left the appartment.
It felt quite embarrasing laying Tied up on the floor, while she was walking around totally free. After a while she went over to me, sat down on the floor just right in front of me, and asked me “do you like my socks? My white socks?”. She was wearing a pair of white slouch socks, and I answered that they were looking nice on her. With a big smile, she slowly took off her socks. “You know for what these socks can be used?” She asked. I shortly replied “No”. She continued “well I saw in a movie, that a Tied up guy was being Gagged with some socks like mine. I was a little shocked, because she already had Tied the two socks together with a big knot, and i couldnt do anything. A moment later she ordered me “open up your mouth”, and before I knew it she had stuffed the knot in my mouth, and tied the socks together behind my neck. The knot fitted actually perfect in my mouth, and she had tied them tight enough, so it was not possible to push them out.
She enjoyed this! With a big smile, she was laying on the floor next to me, just looking at me helpless Tied up with her socks in my mouth. I could taste her socks and they filled out my mouth in a Way, that made it impossible to understand what I was trying to say. This was embarrasing!
I couldn’t almost believe what had happened. My best friend had Tied me up, and now his girlfriend had Gagged me with her socks.
He went back to the apartment maybe 20-30 minutes later, and just as he went in, he asked "Still tied up?". It was not possible to answer him, only some strange noises was comming out of my mouth. Then he asked her "have you been nice to him?" She replied "yes of course, take a look at him". Then he saw, that i was gagged with her socks. He started laughing and asked her "what have you been doing? Is that your socks?" "Well he said that he liked my socks, and you remember that movie?". Both of them were having a good time now, looking at me totally helpless. He asked me "is it true, that you like her socks?" I nodded yes, and he continued "should I untie you, or do you need more time with her socks?" It was difficult to say anything, but he understand that I answered "untie me please". And then he untied me slowly. Legs, hands and socks.
That was how it went the first time he had me tied up. But it was absolutely not the last time!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That was a cool experience! And the girlfriend that gags you is the cherry on the cake.

Thanks for posting it!
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

Great story I love the stories where the tie ups come out of nowhere. You were a lucky guy.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Sure this was really a surprice! We had never been speaking about tying up before, but he had been tying others up before, and had some experience. And his Girl thought it was very funny, that she now had the opportunity to gag someone with her socks.
sockgaggedmike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedmike »

Great story!

I hope you share more. Slouch socks and knee socks are some of my favorite things to be gagged with and use as a gag
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Sure, I’ll share more stories. I have been Gagged with her slouch socks a couple of times☺️
Over the last 10 years I have regulary been tied up by my wife and her Bull, and often Gagged with his White Nike Tubesocks or soccer socks😎
sockgaggedmike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedmike »

Racer wrote: 2 years ago Sure, I’ll share more stories. I have been Gagged with her slouch socks a couple of times☺️
Over the last 10 years I have regulary been tied up by my wife and her Bull, and often Gagged with his White Nike Tubesocks or soccer socks😎
Oo man can't wait to hear those stories, please share soon!
My wife has a couple pairs of slouch socks that she wears and sometimes gags me with during "activities", never anything to big to write a story about though cuz she never really ties me up maybe one day I'll convince her to
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Fun story!

Not that I am suggesting you move it, but this one might have been able to go into the "for everyone" section. There's an implication of a sexual relationship existing between the couple, but the story itself contains nothing overtly sexual. The closest thing is the "nice body" comment.

OTOH, if you are planning to follow up with later adventures (I hope you do), and they do turn sexual, IMO it makes sense to keep them all in the adult forum even if the first one doesn't need to be.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

sockgaggedmike wrote: 2 years ago
Racer wrote: 2 years ago Sure, I’ll share more stories. I have been Gagged with her slouch socks a couple of times☺️
Oo man can't wait to hear those stories, please share soon!
My wife has a couple pairs of slouch socks that she wears and sometimes gags me with during "activities", never anything to big to write a story about though cuz she never really ties me up maybe one day I'll convince her to
You are lucky! After I have been Gagged with her slouch socks, I began looking at other girls wearing slouch socks, and felt dominated just looking at them. For me the socks became a symbol of dominant girls…
Actually my wife do not have slouch socks, but she have very High skatersocks, and they have been used as a gag as well☺️
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

cellofello wrote: 2 years ago Fun story!

Not that I am suggesting you move it, but this one might have been able to go into the "for everyone" section. There's an implication of a sexual relationship existing between the couple, but the story itself contains nothing overtly sexual. The closest thing is the "nice body" comment.

OTOH, if you are planning to follow up with later adventures (I hope you do), and they do turn sexual, IMO it makes sense to keep them all in the adult forum even if the first one doesn't need to be.
Thank you☺️ I’ll follow up, and guess it might be in this section☺️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic