Everybody Gets A Turn (F/M) (Part 1 and 2)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Everybody Gets A Turn (F/M) (Part 1 and 2)

Post by AJ_Diletto »

I haven't exactly seen a floodgate of response from my last recollection, but I still have sparks of memory that are now active, so I guess I'll go ahead and submit another. I guess you can let me know when to stop.

Let me start this one by stating I am not usually the "sub" in my encounters. I prefer to do the tying and definitely the gagging, dictating the "narrative," etc...but I guess my best excuse is that I was caught off guard this time.

My ex...going forward, let's just call her "Desiree"... was already in bed, wearing a wispy white nighty that fell just below her waist, with white satin panties. She was on her stomach, cradling her turned head in her arms with her eyes closed. Her cute, round ass was poked up in the air. She was wearing a scarf tied in a ribbon atop her head, holding back her hair.

I emerged from the shower fresh and robed into the dark bedroom, save for some illumination from the moonlight, which was fine with me...I was sort of ready for bed. As I walked around to my side, I glanced at Desiree, briefly thinking I'd like to put her hands behind her back and gag her with her scarf.

Little did I know, she had other plans.

I laid down next to her, raising my arms and opening my robe , allowing myself to "air dry." My 6' frame took up the length of the bed. And although I might not be the "8-pack" sort of guy, I have an average, slender build, light complexion, and a youthful, reasonably handsome appearance.

I also happen to a massive penis. Not bragging or trying to be facetious. Just a fact.

Anyway, with the cool breeze of the ceiling fan blowing over my body, I was almost nodding off when I suddenly felt a hand clamp firmly over my mouth.

"Mmmph...mmmphh! Wwff arrff".... was all I could manage before Desiree started squeeze-stroking me. I was rock hard immediately.

"Easy, big boy...easy"... she hoarsely whispered in my ear. I continued to "mmmph" softly into her hand as she cradled my testicles, gently caressing them, then moving back to my dick, with more deliberate strokes this time. I guess my muffled moans turned her all the way up, as she paused momentarily to rub herself between her legs. But I guess it also gave her a reason to silence me further.

"We can't have you making too much noise. I'll have to keep you...quiet"... she whispered, more forcefully this time, then pulled one our "chloroform rags" from under her pillow, shoving it fully over my nose and mouth.

"Mmmnnphh??" I exclaimed, a little surprised as I definitely wasn't expecting that -- but then she began lightly caressing the area between my balls and anus, my "sweet spot" -- and I didn't care, at that point. I also detected the slightest scent of rubbing alcohol, as if she used a couple of drops for "realism."

"Wow, she REALLY thought this out"... I mused to myself...but didn't have much time for much else after that. I gathered that she wanted me to "follow through" as she pressed the rag more firmly on me -- and realistically, I did think even that tiny amount of the alcohol may have been making me dizzy.

In any case, my "mmmphhs" gradually lessened, and I eventually fell into a "chloro coma." She removed the rag and leaned into my ear, whispering "That's a good boy," while continuing to squeeze-stroke my still rock hard dick. This continued for a few more moments until she took the scarf out of her hair and tied my still raised wrists together, tied the other end tightly to the headboard, then she rolled over to her pillow again. It then dawned on me she had planned this all along...while I was in the shower, she grabbed all of her needed supplies from our "stash drawer."

I lay there, prone, wondering what was next.

I didn't have to wait long.

She took our unisex black sleep mask and slipped in over my eyes. Then she turned my head and took what had to be one of our thickest gags and pulled it through my lips to my teeth. She tied it so tight I let out an involuntary "Mmmphh!" as I strained against my bonds -- prompting her to "chloroform" me, again.

She happily grabbed the rag and pressed it to my face.

"Ah, ah ah"... she said, rubbing up against me as she cupped the rag around my mouth. I could feel her hard nipples and damp panties. She was definitely enjoying this.

"Mmmphhh! ...mmmmppff....." I weakly protested initially, then slowly relented, as she caressed my sweet spot, again, while "putting me back to sleep."

"Shhhh, baby...just relax. Just relax"... she cooed, pressing the rag ever more firmly to my gagged mouth. I let off a few more moaning "mmmms" into her hand before I "drifted off." Her tone was soft, but controlling.

I then heard an all too familiar humming sound.

She'd grabbed our toy, which had 8 variations and two levels..."Regular" and "What the Fuck."

Before I could react, she gently slid it between my butt cheeks.

"MMMPPHHH!" I exclaimed in semi-protest, but she firmly covered my mouth and continued to gently yet deliberately push the wand, stopping just before full penetration -- but she made sure it was hemmed firmly between my cheeks and right up against my anus, despite all of its undulating vibration. She then changed the variation setting to "Pulse," and the intensity to "WTF" -- and I was instantly paralyzed with massive waves of pleasure.

I "Mmmph'd!" forcefully a few more times into her hand, then my eyes and head rolled back before I involuntarily stiffened into a sexual trance, as my frozen grin pulled the gag tighter between my teeth. The wand was firmly in place. It wasn't going anywhere. And neither was I.

At that point, my mind went blank and I was content to be under her control. She was content with it, as well. She was partially straddling my leg at this point. Her panties were soaked.

"Very...nice," she whispered, drinking it all in.

"Now come for me...daddy," she almost demanded, removing her hand from my mouth and wrapping my now steel-hard dick in a scarf, continuing to squeeze-stroke me while caressing me just underneath my sack.

This continued for several more moments until the anal stimulation and the soft silk of the scarf won out. I convulsed and released full force into the scarf, and into my gag.

"Nnnnmph!" Mmmmphhhh!" ...."mmmmmm".... was all I could emote, until I was spent.

Desiree waited patiently, looking at me intently, then seeing I was finished, untied me, shoved the remaining unused items off on the rug and kissed me deeply, saying "good night!" with a smile, removed her wet underpants and rolled over.

I laid there for a minute, resigned myself to taking another shower, and got up.

"Longer night than I planned." I thought, as I closed the bathroom door.
Last edited by AJ_Diletto 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Great little story kinky time very jealous lol
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AJ_Diletto »

Thanks...I appreciate you stopping through and the compliment. :D
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

AJ_Diletto wrote: 2 years ago I haven't exactly seen a floodgate of response from my last recollection, but I still have sparks of memory that are now active, so I guess I'll go ahead and submit another. I guess you can let me know when to stop.

Let me start this one by stating I am not usually the "sub" in my encounters. I prefer to do the tying and definitely the gagging, dictating the "narrative," etc...but I guess my best excuse is that I was caught off guard this time.

My ex...going forward, let's just call her "Desiree"... was already in bed, wearing a wispy white nighty that fell just below her waist, with white satin panties. She was on her stomach, cradling her turned head in her arms with her eyes closed. Her cute, round ass was poked up in the air. She was wearing a scarf tied in a ribbon atop her head, holding back her hair.

I emerged from the shower fresh and robed into the dark bedroom, save for some illumination from the moonlight, which was fine with me...I was sort of ready for bed. As I walked around to my side, I glanced at Desiree, briefly thinking I'd like to put her hands behind her back and gag her with her scarf.

Little did I know, she had other plans.

I laid down next to her, raising my arms and opening my robe , allowing myself to "air dry." My 6' frame took up the length of the bed. And although I might not be the "8-pack" sort of guy, I have an average, slender build, light complexion, and a youthful, reasonably handsome appearance.

I also happen to a massive penis. Not bragging or trying to be facetious. Just a fact.

Anyway, with the cool breeze of the ceiling fan blowing over my body, I was almost nodding off when I suddenly felt a hand clamp firmly over my mouth.

"Mmmph...mmmphh! Wwff arrff".... was all I could manage before Desiree started squeeze-stroking me. I was rock hard immediately.

"Easy, big boy...easy"... she hoarsely whispered in my ear. I continued to "mmmph" softly into her hand as she cradled my testicles, gently caressing them, then moving back to my dick, with more deliberate strokes this time. I guess my muffled moans turned her all the way up, as she paused momentarily to rub herself between her legs. But I guess it also gave her a reason to silence me further.

"We can't have you making too much noise. I'll have to keep you...quiet"... she whispered, more forcefully this time, then pulled one our "chloroform rags" from under her pillow, shoving it fully over my nose and mouth.

"Mmmnnphh??" I exclaimed, a little surprised as I definitely wasn't expecting that -- but then she began lightly caressing the area between my balls and anus, my "sweet spot" -- and I didn't care, at that point. I also detected the slightest scent of rubbing alcohol, as if she used a couple of drops for "realism."

"Wow, she REALLY thought this out"... I mused to myself...but didn't have much time for much else after that. I gathered that she wanted me to "follow through" as she pressed the rag more firmly on me -- and realistically, I did think even that tiny amount of the alcohol may have been making me dizzy.

In any case, my "mmmphhs" gradually lessened, and I eventually fell into a "chloro coma." She removed the rag and leaned into my ear, whispering "That's a good boy," while continuing to squeeze-stroke my still rock hard dick. This continued for a few more moments until she took the scarf out of her hair and tied my still raised wrists together, tied the other end tightly to the headboard, then she rolled over to her pillow again. It then dawned on me she had planned this all along...while I was in the shower, she grabbed all of her needed supplies from our "stash drawer."

I lay there, prone, wondering what was next.

I didn't have to wait long.

She took our unisex black sleep mask and slipped in over my eyes. Then she turned my head and took what had to be one of our thickest gags and pulled it through my lips to my teeth. She tied it so tight I let out an involuntary "Mmmphh!" as I strained against my bonds -- prompting her to "chloroform" me, again.

She happily grabbed the rag and pressed it to my face.

"Ah, ah ah"... she said, rubbing up against me as she cupped the rag around my mouth. I could feel her hard nipples and damp panties. She was definitely enjoying this.

"Mmmphhh! ...mmmmppff....." I weakly protested initially, then slowly relented, as she caressed my sweet spot, again, while "putting me back to sleep."

"Shhhh, baby...just relax. Just relax"... she cooed, pressing the rag ever more firmly to my gagged mouth. I let off a few more moaning "mmmms" into her hand before I "drifted off." Her tone was soft, but controlling.

I then heard an all too familiar humming sound.

She'd grabbed our toy, which had 8 variations and two levels..."Regular" and "What the Fuck."

Before I could react, she gently pressed it between my butt cheeks.

"MMMPPHHH!" I exclaimed in semi-protest, but she firmly covered my mouth and continued to gently yet deliberately push the wand, stopping just before full penetration -- but she made sure it was hemmed firmly between my cheeks and right up against my anus, despite all of its undulating vibration. She then changed the variation setting to "Pulse," and the intensity to "WTF" -- and I was instantly paralyzed with massive waves of pleasure.

I "Mmmph'd!" forcefully a few more times into her hand, then my eyes and head rolled back before I involuntarily stiffened into a sexual trance, as my frozen grin pulled the gag tighter between my teeth. The wand was firmly in place. It wasn't going anywhere. And neither was I.

At that point, my mind went blank and I was content to be under her control. She was content with it, as well. She was partially straddling my leg at this point. Her panties were soaked.

"Very...nice," she whispered, drinking it all in.

"Now come for me...daddy," she almost demanded, removing her hand from my mouth and wrapping my now steel-hard dick in a scarf, continuing to squeeze-stroke me while caressing me just underneath my sack.

This continued for several more moments until the anal stimulation and the soft silk of the scarf won out. I convulsed and released full force into the scarf, and into my gag.

"Nnnnmph!" Mmmmphhhh!" ...."mmmmmm".... was all I could emote, until I was spent.

Desiree waited patiently, looking at me intently, then seeing I was finished, untied me, shoved the remaining unused items off on the rug and kissed me deeply, saying "good night!" with a smile, removed her wet underpants and rolled over.

I laid there for a minute, resigned myself to taking another shower, and got up.

"Longer night than I planned." I thought, as I closed the bathroom door.
Wow! That was hot 🔥🥵
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Indeed it was 🔥
burro22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by burro22 »

Awesome story! Sounds like an awesome night!
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AJ_Diletto »

Thanks all...the memories are super vivid...you can't forget sex like that. Yikes. My shorts are damp thinking about it. Some weeks I wondered how we went to work. We were like minks!

There is a Part 2" to that particular adventure, along with more stuff I recall. LOTS more...we were together for 10 years. Just let me know if you think you want to hear it. I'll then try to find the time.

Thanks for the kind words! ;)
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AJ_Diletto »

Part 2,

Judging from a reasonably warm response, I decided to post the rest of this little escapade.

Warning: it does have an "alternate" ending, when compared to Part 1. Just worked out that way.

Read on, and you'll understand what I mean.

So, I'd just been jumped, "chloroformed" and pleasured by "Desiree", my girlfriend at the time. She'd drifted off to sleep while I took ANOTHER shower, and subsequently laid back down.

As usual, she looked really hot.

She'd discarded her now wet undies, so save for her nightie top, she was nude. Her hair was loose as she had used her nightscarf to tie me, and she was lightly and sweetly snoring, laying partially on her right side with her arms above her head. Her nipples were rock hard, apparently from her still being -- at least subconsciously, I assumed -- turned on about our last session in the previous hour -- in fact, I was fairly confident of that, because even though she got really wet during our dalliance, she never had a "proper" orgasm during it.

"Who was I to deny her"..? I thought, and quickly grabbed some of our items she'd dumped from the bed earlier.

I softly laid back down next to her, kind of feeling bad because she had just gotten to sleep, but my increasingly stiffening dick won the argument.

I carefully maneuvered my wrist beneath her neck. I could feel the breath from her parted lips on my open palm. Then I clamped my fingers snugly around her mouth.

..."hmmmmphnn"...? she sighed sleepily into my hand, not quite grasping the situation in her drowsy state. I took my time for a moment, cupping her soft breast with my other hand, then gently squeezing her stiff nipple.

Christ, it was SO hard. I caressed it lovingly for a moment. My dick reacted, and in reaching full extension, it slid up in her from behind. I didn't even try. She was already obviously kind of wet.

Of course, THAT got her attention.

"Mmmpphh!....Hmmmfffph!" she managed to vocalize, in a half-hearted attempt to get free, but I could also feel her pushing her vagina down on my penis and slowly grinding at the same time. She was not upset about being disturbed in the least.

I didn't waste any time. It had already been a long night.

I gripped her mouth tighter and turned her over on her stomach, still attached. That forced me deeper in her.

"MMMMMMPPHH!" she moaned in pleasure, raising her butt and going up on her knees and elbows to adjust. I removed my hand from her mouth, and gave her soft right cheek a playful but firm whack.

"Somebody was a naughty girl. I'll have to teach you a lesson, yes?" I said semi-sternly, while air twisting a gag behind her.

She raised her head back, gasping from my thrusts.

"I-I'll be good, daddy...I'll b -- MMMppphhh!" was all she could manage before I pulled a thick cloth gag between her lips. It filled the corners of her mouth totally. I continued to pump her as I tied it. It's just a matter of timing...sort of like how you have to time raising your butt when you're riding on a horse.

I don't know if any of YOU have done it, but with a little practice, trust me -- you'll master it.

Not the horse thing...tying while fucking, is what I meant. ;)

Anyway, so at this point, I'm on my knees behind her, feeling as deep in her as I've ever been, and having effectively gagged her, one hand is on her nipple, the other is working her clit. Her eyes are rolling back in her head, at this point.

"Nnnnmmoofff!" Aaifff dnmmff wnnff cmmmfff yffff!" she said, resisting her orgasm. I was already past my bedtime, and I was kind of already ready to come, myself. At that point, I grabbed our toy beside me on the bed, fired it up, and pressed it firmly against her clit, holding it snug in place.

It was too much for her. She shuddered underneath me and exploded. As did I.

"HhhhhMMMMPPHH!" "NNNNMMMPPH!" "MMMMPPHHH!" she SCREAMED into her gag. With a final "mmmmppfff'd" sigh, she collapsed on the bed.

I ungagged her and before she finished hyperventilating, I rolled her over and kissed her.

"Hhh...mmmm"... she sighed, wrapping me close and returning my kiss.

"Alright," I said, "That's enough. We gotta get some sleep. Please?"

She rolled over on her back, draping her arm over her face. "ok...ok"... she said breathlessly, taking a few minutes to get up before she made her way to the bathroom.

And there in is that "alternate" ending I discussed earlier, pertaining to the experience in Part 1 of this encounter...even though, in reality, it was an "original" ending. Get it? :?

Never mind. Just trying to be psuedo-philisophical, I guess. :roll:

Hope you enjoyed my experience as much as I enjoyed sharing it. Thanks!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Of course we want to hear it! 😁 10 years worth of
stories, we’re in for a treat !
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AJ_Diletto »

Ok. Will do! Thinking back...that was a LOT of towels.... :D

Thanks for the support! They are forthcoming!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]AJ_Diletto[/mention] I have merged both parts into one story, to keep the story together and to keep flow going, please just post any other parts as a reply to this original story.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

As before, great story snd writing, i’m glad you took the time to share despite the usual lack of people taking the time to comment.

I’ll be looking forward to your future posts!
AJ_Diletto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AJ_Diletto »

Thanks, LTK! Lurkers gonna lurk, right?

I appreciate your comments. I always try to do the same! Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic