Ashley’s First Time (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bourbonbeard

Ashley’s First Time (M/F)

Post by bourbonbeard »

This took place a few years ago. I was recently single and had been seeing Ashley for about two months.

But let’s back up first. I met Ashley through Bumble and was immediately drawn to her long, brown hair, doe eyes, and figure. She was tall; about 5’8”, a nice butt, and a ridiculous set of large, firm breasts. She was accomplished for her age. She was a dentist at the age of 25 and was already running a successful office.

After about a month of seeing each other see really came out of her shell. She was very sexual. She always wanted to touch in public places, and I don’t mean holding hands. We would pick a park for the day, bring a hammock, and make out like we were teenagers. What can I say? She was hot and I was down for nearly anything.

About a month or so into dating she asked me flat out if I had any fetishes. I knew she liked to fool around in public, but that was it. I was reluctant to tell her my interest in bondage. I’m not sure why, but it can be scary to expose that part of yourself.

Eventually I told her I loved to tie and gag women, and she seemed hesitant but accepting. “Ok! It’s like the third most popular fetish!” I sheepishly grinned and nodded and we went back to watching tv.

The next time I was at her condo, I brought a backpack full of supplies: rope, scarfs, and duct tape. I waited for her to change out of her work clothes (which I wish she would have stayed in; she was a knockout in her black skirts and white button ups) and brought a chair into the living room.

“Ashley, would you come here for a second?” My hands were shaking.

“Sure! One second. Hey, what’s the chair doing here?” She said and laughed.

“I think it’s time I tied you up!”

“Hmmmm I don’t know…”

Let me know if you want part 2
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yes please, you can’t leave it there.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

She came out of the bedroom wearing jeans and a red v-neck sweater. “Are you really going to tie me up?”

“Yes, it’ll be tight but you’ll be ok”

“I’m nervous.”

“We’ll go slow. We’ll start gradually.”

I wanted to tie her ass in a tight hogtie, naked, with tape wrapped around her head, but hey, we all make sacrifices.

“Ok. And you’ll let me out if I want?”

“Of course! Sit down, and put your hands behind the chair.”

She did, slowly. Standing behind her, I peered down her v neck and drooled at her DDDs trapped in the sweater, but poking through.

“Alright, I’m going to tie your wrists. Like I said, it’s going to be tight but it’ll be ok. We’ll see how you feel and go from there.”

I moved quickly. I used a 12 foot rope and tied her wrists together, palms facing each other, and cinched it securely to the back of the chair. Immediately her chest stood out and she shifted. “It’s tight. I don’t know if I like this”

“It’s ok. Try and relax.” I grabbed a scarf and blindfolded her. I wanted to add more rope, but I let everything sink in for her. The blindfold seemed to help.

“That’s enough for now” she said.

I stood back and looked at this beautiful woman tied simply to a wooden chair in her living room. If I wanted to, I could do anything I wanted to her: gag her thoroughly, rip her top off, and torment her relentlessly with ice and clamps. But obviously when you’re in this situations, it’s all about trust. So I stood back and enjoyed the view.

“Move around, try and get out” I said firmly. She struggled for a bit and said “I can’t. It’s too tight.”

“Perfect.”
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

I stood off to the side and watched Ashley. I could tell she was nervous, but I knew she was excited too. She kept talking, and if it wasn’t her first time I would have gagged her.

“How do you feel?”
“….stuck.”

“Do you like that I’m in control of you?”
Another pause. “Yes”

I walked behind her and gently pulled on her brown hair, forcing her face upwards, and kissed her deeply. My other hand caressed her neck and softly fell into her sweater. She moaned.

I loved her breasts. They were so large, yet so firm. They felt like a dream in my hand. I felt her up as she struggled and pulled the sweater up over her bra. I pulled her breasts out and continued to grope them until I moved in front of her and started kissing and sucking on her nipples. Her breathing quickened and I played with her like that for what felt like hours, but in reality was only a few minutes. I stopped and kissed her mouth, told her “your mine” and began to untie her hands, eyeing the bedroom.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic