My Girlfriend Made Me Break My Leash (and almost her nose) (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
SilverWing101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Girlfriend Made Me Break My Leash (and almost her nose) (F/M)

Post by SilverWing101 »

So around a month ago, I dommed my girlfriend a bit more firmly than usual. The next night she decided to reward me for that (I'm a switch but find it difficult to dom) by being a bit more extreme than normal. She started by cuffing me spread-eagle to the bed, which is far from unusual, but she tied me down much tighter than normal. My legs were fairly trapped and I could barely move my wrists at all. She taunted and teased me for a bit with talk and light tickling before gagging and blindfolding me. It wasn't too surprising when she put the collar around my neck (we use it occassionally). However, she attached the leash to the collar and tied the other end to the bedpost. This kept my head restricted pretty close to the mattress which I'm not used to.

She started tickling my armpits first which was very maddening. My arm cuffs are usually loose enough that I can at least squirm back and forth, maybe even close off one armpit at a time (she loves to play with me by making me switch which pit I'm protecting), however this time my arms were nearly fully trapped, leaving my armpits completely exposed and vulnerable. I was struggling a fair amount since my armpits are quite sensitive, and the feeling of the leash as a restraint was odd (but not unwelcome). Next she went after my feet, which naturally drove me wild. She wasn't too harsh on them, partially I suspect because she knows just how ticklish her own feet are and fears retaliation (I did give her feet hell recently if anyone wants to hear about that). Even with her holding back somewhat, I was still kicking and tugging my cuffs as much as I could. The entire time she was making fun of and humiliating me for getting so hard and turned on by this, which made me even more hard and turned on.

After my feet she tried tickling my genitals, which is quite effective. The real killer was my hips though. Any kind of touch there causes me to jolt and gasp, so attentive tickling makes me wriggle, fight and scream giggles. Her nails were terrifying, with a few strokes I was hysterical. Whenever she goes for my hips I instinctively try to curl up, so I was pulling with all four cuffed limbs at once. I was also trying to yank my neck up, but I was still tethered down by the leash. When I thought it couldn't get more intense though, she tried using her tongue on my hips. I'm not exactly sure why, but this was the killing move for me. The tickling sensations constantly seemed to fade and then suddenly be insanely intense, causing me to keep thrashing and dropping all my restraints... including the leash. This went on for roughly 30 seconds when suddenly one forceful tug at the neck allowed my head to break free. So free, in fact, that in my overwhelmed state I accidentally headbutted my girlfriends nose...

She took a minute to calm down and let the pain pass. I, of course, felt very guilty and wanted to cuddle and comfort her, as well as apologise. That wasn't very possible considering I was still cuffed to the bed and gagged unfortunately. Thankfully there wasn't anything seriously wrong with her (other than a little bit of blood). Like the absolute trooper that she is, after a short break she even continued our fun time (she ungagged me and let me apologise, although she acted cool about it because she is cool). She was wise enough to keep her tongue away from my hips from then on, but the rest of the session was still quite intense. I broke one of the leg cuffs shortly after, and by the end her hectic tickling made me beg for mercy for the first time!

After the session we checked out the leash, and we discovered that I had been struggling so hard that I broke off the metal clip that connects to the collar. I felt bad about hurting my girlfriend for a while, and although she claimed it didn't really hurt, she winced for a few days afterwards whenever I touched her nose which was sad. Overall though it was an absolute blast.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

That k you for sharing!

These things happen man, it's part of it, however one must take cautions as to prevent any injury. I'm glad both of you are okay, if you learn from this, you can make your experiences better.

Also, how did she gag you? 👀
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Thanks for sharing this. We must always keep in mind that injuries are possible during TUGs; I'm glad that things worked out and the injury was not serious. I too would feel horribly guilty if I accidentally broke one of my bonds and that in turn resulted in an injury to my partner.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
SilverWing101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverWing101 »

Flyingvulture wrote: 2 years ago That k you for sharing!

These things happen man, it's part of it, however one must take cautions as to prevent any injury. I'm glad both of you are okay, if you learn from this, you can make your experiences better.

Also, how did she gag you? 👀
She used a rubber ball gag
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic