Bondage Biography part II. M/F AND F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Bondage Biography part II. M/F AND F/M

Post by JulieG »

I'm starting a new thread because I have lost track over the years.of the. Chronological order. The first.few.experiences.I gave.were.in the correct order. These are more random memories.

TRUSSING HIM UP

We.never used the term.bondage for.out gomes. They were always called."tying up", "being tied up" , " being boumd and gagged" and.other descriptive terms. There was one term used for strict tied up he called " being trusted up."

It was still early.in my tie up history when I trusses him up for the first.time. Friday or Saturday evenin, after a meal, a little.wine and some cuddling during which time wed both lost most of our clothes. I was wearing jusy.my knickers he was in bo,ers when he asked if I'd like to tie him up really.tightly and leave him "trussed up like an oven ready turkey". Of course I said yes.

He got.loads of rope and started.tying his.own ankles together. To teach me how to tie limbs together: make loop, thread it over the limns. Wrap four of five times, cinch twice, put the knot where fingers.cant.reach. he then got me to practice three.or four times.below his knees before he was happy, then let me tie above his knees before he shiffled.round and put his hands behind his back for me.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I tied his hands behind his.back in the same way.I'd tied his knees together making sure.the knot was above his wrists.and away from his fingers. Then he told me to tie his elbows. This time.wrap.as.before but don't expect his elbows to touch. Instead when cinching wrap.10 or 12 times round parallel to keep things.firm. after.this he told me.to wrap ropes round his shoulders and cinch it under his arms, then tie ropes round the elbow clinching and.tie round his chest and then tie ropes to his ankles and wind round his tummy. I did all he said and his arms were now "welded" to his back.

He next.explained.about getting shoelaces.and tying his thumbs together to make it harder to untie knots. He also said I could tie his big toes together which doesn't really ad.much to the tie but would make it harder to hop away, as he couldn't move.his feet apart for a wide base, or make.it harder.to move his feet.if I wanted.to tickle him.

The final.thing he explained was gags and blindfolds. " forget Hollywood with a scarf or single strip of tape. To keep someone quiet you have to out something in their mouth like a scarf or sock rolled up, then fasten it with multinational le.pieces of tape or a second scarf tied between the teeth; or both."

He explained blindfolded and told me to feel the knonby bit on the back off his head and make.sure the scarf.went above his nose and under the knobly bit to make it.harder to slip up and off his eyes.

It was really funny listening to him give instructions every step of the way then commenting on how well I had done. he even made me undo some knots and tie him up again. When I was finished however his legs , arms and upper body were.tied in three places each, he was thickly gagged amd blindfolded. Truly trusses up.

I began to play with hum, tickling his tummy and feet first before reaching inside his shorts for a play. He was clearly excited and I made a point of teasing bin like that for about half an hour by fore his shorts got pulled to his knees and.my knickers came off.

overall I must have kept him.tied like.that.for almpst.two hours, but I did take his gag out briefly after sex, he told me to put it back and keep him tied up until morning. I did keep him.tied up longer.but mostly untied him to eventually go to sleep.

OK. Thats.a bit.different.to.the last few tales but I nope you enjoyed it.
Bondage passion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage passion »

I did enjoy very much so...you do learn and switch well...I would love for you to tie me that way....I know I can tie you that way...thanks for sharing...james
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Sounds like you two had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

How exactly did you end up gagging him ?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

TripleZero wrote: 2 years ago Sounds like you two had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

How exactly did you end up gagging him ?
Two scarves. One to stuff, one to cleave.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

I teased and tortured him for quite.some time. I've an hour. I began telling.him I was going g to find out where he was ticklish most. I ran a fimger.down his trunk from neck to bo,ers, making a few circles round his belly button, before putting my finger in his button and twisting. I tickled his neck, his ears, his ribs and sides , but mostly his bare feet. He was super ticklish. I wished I'd tied him with his legs apart so I could tickle his thighs too but instead I tickled the backs of his knees and thighs. I pulled his shorts.down and tickled.the crack.in his bottom. But.it.was.mostly.his feet. Finger tips, nails, tongue. I was talking to him, teasing g him all the wzy.: " your all.tied up. All tied up and helpless. I can trickle.younhefe, or.here, or here. What are.you going to do about it? Hey. I can tickle.you anywhere. What are.you going to do about it.". It wasn't just tickling though. I spanked his bottom a lot and tried to smother him with my boobs once or twice too. I never heard him complain.

He really squirmed. Eventually my hand went inside hisboxers, although he was nearly out of them. I began to stroke and rub. He was hard to begin with but He got harder and harder. he sqirmed as I continued tickling him. Remember he was still blindfolded and gagged. I teased him a lot before eventually pulling his shorts.down as far.as the ropes.let me. I put him on his back and pulled my knickers.off. putting him inside me I began to rub up.and.down. I moaned and he groaned. He snarled and shouted.into his gag whilst I painted and gasped.

Afterwards I untied his gag and blindfold and.most of the ropes but he asked me to leave his hands and feet tied. he slept that night tied up with me next to him. He was blindfolded and every time.I woke up in the night I'd tickle him. Neither of us slept well!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic