Bedtime games F/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
VickyGambles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bedtime games F/F

Post by VickyGambles »

This happened a few weeks ago and I figured that I would share it here.

One night My wife and I were getting ready for bed and Renne was pretty tired. I turned off the light and we both did our normal ritual of getting settled into bed. I rolled over and pulled out my 3DS from the night stand to wind down for a bit. The screen sometimes is a bit bright for Renne, but she has a sleep mask so I was not too worried.

I had just loaded my Terraria save and was about to go mine some materials when something soft wrapped around my wrists and then cinched down to pull them together causing me to drop my game. I looked up to see Renne, a second scarf draped over her shoulder. I didn't notice her getting the winter scarves out of the drawer beside the bed. I love using those for tie ups because they are super soft and don’t put as much pressure on my joints.
Renne wrapped the scarf around my wrists another time before looping it between them and tying them tight. "What is going on?" I asked.

"Not tonight, gamer girl, it's time for bed." With that she took the other scarf and wrapped it over my eyes knotting it behind my head.

"Don't I get any say in th... Umph" she wrapped the ends of the scarf over my mouth and knotted them tightening the large fluffy knot into my mouth while I was speaking.

"No," she said, tying a second knot over the gag to hold it snug. "Don't have too much fun while I am sleeping." Renne closed my 3DS and set it back on my night stand then kissed me on the cheek. She snuggled down and feel asleep pretty quick.

I struggled quietly for a bit, trying not to move too much so I didn’t wake Renne and found that I was quite happy with the way I had been tied. I sometimes ask to be tied up and tucked in, but having it done spontaneously was a fun surprise. I eventually feel asleep myself.

I woke the next morning to Renne’s alarm, well rested and still snugly tied up. Renne saw that I was awake and undid the gag. “Did you have fun?”

I nodded, “Yes, that was pretty nice.” I said still blindfolded, with my hands tied.

“I’m glad. Now get up, we have a lot to do today.” Even though I was blindfolded I could hear the devilish smirk on here face. She got up and started to get ready. I had to get myself free. I slid the scarf off of my face so that I could see the knot at my wrists. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I could see that the knot was tied under my hands so I couldn’t easily reach it. I am sure Renne did this on purpose. I had to squirm and twist a bit, but I finally was able to get at it with my teeth and untie my hands. And got up so that I could get dressed.

While I was at my vanity doing my hair for the day. Renne walked into the room having finished breakfast. “Goodness, you are taking your time getting ready.”

"Maybe it wouldn’t take me so long if I was not sabotaged by someone.” I replied, shaking my hairbrush at her. She laughed and we finished getting ready for the day.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Cute story, thanks for sharing
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute story indeed. I like fun and simple tie ups like this one.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Thank you for sharing this lovely story.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

@VickyGambles

Hey. Only just read this story after 2 years. My wife and 8 often tie each other up,in bed, but the rule is no gags overnight.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic