Straitjacket Saturday (M/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Straitjacket Saturday (M/f)

Post by TheOldPirate »

My girl and I are in a 24/7 M/s relationship, although we live apart (but nearby). She spends a great deal of time here. We're both well into our 50s.

I acquired a straitjacket for her early on in the relationship. It's become our #1 used item, second only to my 2" ballgag. She can (and has) worn it for over three hours, routinely.

When she arrives, if we're planning for it, I ask if she wants to wear the SJ normally, intimately, or something in-between; this depends on whether she'll wear it for snuggle time while we watch Netflix, whether our goal is to retire to the boudoir, or leave our options open. It also means how she'll dress under the straitjacket; fully clothed, partially clothed, or rip-away clothing.

I'll add that this isn't a pretend straitjacket, nor a legit "Posey" which can be escaped from; this is a third party SJ manufactured to fit well and be generally inescapable. Once she's in it, she's only getting out when I let her out, which is the main appeal for both of us. That and the fact where she can wear it for three to four hours with no ill effects.

Often enough she arrives and is strapped into it, at which point we snuggle on the couch while watching one of the many streaming programs we enjoy. Ahead of time we've put out two sippy cups with straws; one with water, the other with white wine. We also have a packed bowl and lighter (relax, it's legal here). As the person not tied up, it's my job to ensure she liberally indulges in all three (I am terrible at lighting up the bowl however).

Some days that's all we do, with some light petting and snogging. Others, it get hotter than that. And then there are the days we retire to the boudoir for a tremendous amount of intimate fun. I'm not certain how much of the latter two I can share in this forum.

Regardless, the straitjacket has been tremendously beneficial to our relationship.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for sharing that [mention]TheOldPirate[/mention]. Sounds like you both have fun. Who says 50+ is old ;)

> I'm not certain how much of the latter two I can share in this forum.

See the rules and you'll know.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Goss1015
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Goss1015 »

Good story
Megann
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Megann »

I’ve always wanted to try one on 🥵
Fluiga7413
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fluiga7413 »

I love it
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

I say 50+ is old, as do my joints during this bloody weather! I just turned 57, my girl 60. Still, I wish I'd had half this much fun in my 20s and 30s...
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

TheOldPirate wrote: 1 year ago I say 50+ is old, as do my joints during this bloody weather! I just turned 57, my girl 60. Still, I wish I'd had half this much fun in my 20s and 30s...
Your girl has very nice feet for 60!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago
TheOldPirate wrote: 1 year ago
Your girl has very nice feet for 60!
I think she has good feet for any age! I just wish I could get her to show them off more, but she's one of those people who literally have cold feet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic