The Quiet Game Part 1 (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Quiet Game Part 1 (M/F)

Post by dogrednuht123 »

The Quiet Game

Recap

First actual story written in a while. For others see "Big City Bondage and Spicing Things Up" if you want to see what happened before this and the start of our bondage adventures.

Lately my wife has been watching shows about how celebrity marriages that start off as fairytale weddings end up in bitter divorce. Pair this with her best friend who thought she married the perfect guy is currently going through a nasty divorce process. She wondered why are married guys willing to risk their marriage for women that are not as attractive as their wife. I told her it comes down to opportunity and convenience and that the married guys are not looking to break up the marriage but more to spice up their life. She says to me what do we need to do to spice up our life so that we don’t have to worry about getting divorced. I told her just open lines of communication and that I wanted to try new things in the bedroom.

Now for a little background info. My wife’s name is Kristen. She’s in her late thirties and I have known her since college. She’s 5’1” with beautiful red hair. We have no children so she still has a beautiful figure. She is on birth control and it has only helped her chest grow to a 36D while still maintaining her cute little bubble butt. Lately she likes wearing pushup bras to further accentuate her chest and to drive me wild.

Story

Lately Krissy has wanting to become more adventurous with our bondage. We have a bed in our finished basement and I have been tying her spread eagle to it nice and naked before I play with her and ultimately pound her. Clothespins have been pretty common lately on her nipples after the nipple suction cups pull them out. Krissy prefers the clothespins over the Nipple “O” rings as the clothespins pinch while the Nipple “O” rings feel like her nipples are going to fall off. From there I would drizzle on the lavender baby oil all over her chest and watch her facial expressions as the cold oil hit her chest only for me to rub it in all over her 36D’s. After a few minutes of groping her meaty mega melons, Krissy would always comment that her breasts are sufficiently lathered.

At that point I would put down the baby oil and pick up her pair of discarded panties.

Realizing what is about to happen, she comments “Why must the guys always panty gag me???”

“Because it’s fun and keeps you quiet for a few minutes,” I retort. “At least you are learning not to wear oversized panties lately.”

“I know the drill by now, it’s not worth wearing granny panties because you’re only going to shove them in my mouth and seal them in,” Krissy comments as she opens her mouth preparing to receive her tasty panties.

In go the thong panties and out comes the vet wrap. She leans in allowing me to more easily apply the black vet wrap around her head sealing in her thong panties and then pressing it against itself to adhere.

I tell her to say something but all that comes out is gibberish. I tell her perfect and that the gag is working like a charm. I ask her if she knows what comes next.

She smiles and shakes her head yes. She tries to say “The D” but it’s garbled.

I tell her she is a dirty girl but not yet as I wave a stocking hood in front of her.

“Not the stocking hood, I hate the stocking hood,” she mutters under her gag.

“You know the drill, just like when you were a frat boy fuck toy, you have to do somethings you don’t want to do,” I remind her. “After that, you get the D.”

“Hood me,” Krissy mumbles.

I stretch the stocking hood designed for her foot a few times before trying to place it over her head. It takes a few times and after the first two failed attempts Krissy starts laughing. On the third time it sticks and as it is going down her forehead, I ask her why she isn’t laughing now.

She mumbles “Oh fook,” as she feels the stocking hood cover her face distorting it and going over her black vet wrap gag sealing in her thong panties even more.

I brandish a second nylon stocking hood and tell her I want to double stocking hood her face but she tells me to save it for next time.

I tell her fine, you’re practically a faceless frat boy fuck toy as it is with a body built for bondage banging as I enter her with my erect cock and she moans as it enters her. She starts wiggling on it and I hold her in position to where she can ride it but not exit it.

I listen to her heavy breathing and light moans as she rides my stiff cock for a little bit.

“Nipples, nipples, nipples,” she mumbles to me.

I know she is referring to the clothespins that are pinching on her nipples so I tell her she’s been a good girl and can enjoy a few minutes of freedom because of it.

She thanks me and I remove the clothespins for a few minutes.

The lavender baby oil comes back out as I massage her breasts working her nipples to regain circulation on them.

I suck and lightly nibble on her nibbles and her body responds positively to my stimulus. I don’t care for the taste of the lavender baby oil but just love what it does to her chest and in turn my hard on.

She tells me to explode in her so we can finish up.

I reply with the bondage sex will continue until one of us orgasms.

She tells me that’s not fair.

It’s not fair only because I was vibing her earlier in the day and watching her explode all over the vibrator while she was sucking me off. After she erupted, she finished me off so I could explode all over her 36D’s.

I tell her she better cum otherwise she is going to be bound like this for quite some time.

“Fook,” she says again as I reach for the nipple suction cups with the “O” rings already attached. She feels it latch on to her right nipple.

“Not the Nipple “O” Rings,” she mutters.

“You better cum then,” as I slide the first nipple “O” ring on her right nipple then move over to her left nipple to give that one similar attention.

Out come the “Fuck Me” nipple pasties as I slap them over the right nipple then the left nipple to seal in the Nipple “O” Rings.

“Your fate is sealed Super Krissy,” I comment, “Suffer in silence,” as I pull out of her moist wet cunt leaving her completely stretched out on the bed in the basement.

Her head lifts off the pillow in complete amazement, “You can’t just leave me like this,” Krissy mumbles.

“Actually I can,” as I get up and open the blinds to the basement window that lead to our backyard so that the neighbors can see Krissy spread eagle naked and completely fucked. “Maybe a dog walker will come and find you with the “Fuck Me” nipple pasties and have his way with you. Maybe I should spread peanut butter all over your soles so the dog has something to lick off while you are getting boned by his owner. Let me put up a sign so they understand your full plight. “Cocks Enter Free.”

“Why can’t your cock re-enter for free??? Can you just come back and fuck me??? I’ll give you whatever you want.” Krissy begs.

“Such as???” I reply.

“Double stocking hood and binding me in the basement while Anna is upstairs cleaning.” Krissy mumbles.

“I don’t believe you,” I retort as I fight to unhood her and pull the black vet wrap off her head.

Krissy spits out her tasty saliva soaked panties as I tell her I need to hear her say it. “I knew that would get your attention,” she comments while starting at my swollen member. “I’ll let you double stocking hood me and bind me in the basement while Anna is upstairs cleaning.”

Now just so the readers know, Anna is our Polish cleaning lady who barely speaks English. She never cleans our basement since we seldom use it so I have always joked around with Krissy that I would love to have her stringently bound and gagged in the basement playing “The Quiet Game” with her. The Quiet Game is Krissy is to be bound completely naked on the bed in the basement unable to escape and over the top gagged so she can’t cry out for help. I would set her up in bondage prior to Anna coming over to clean. Tell Anna that Krissy is over at her parent’s house down the road. Krissy is to be hooded and have “Fuck Me” nipple pasties on her. Krissy would get at least the same amount as Anna does for cleaning the house by playing “The Quiet Game”. If she escapes or endures the two hours of cleaning completely bound, then I will pay her double what we pay Anna. If she is found bound before the two hours or quits, over the top bondage will ensue most likely in the form of a multi-layer mummification with only her head, breasts and feet exposed for the same length that it took Anna to finish cleaning.

Krissy agreeing to a double stocking hooding means her multi-layer mummification will only have her breasts and feet exposed reinforcing Krissy allowing me to make her a faceless frat boy fuck toy for me, which is a gift too good to pass up.

Krissy sees how hard I am off her future stipulated plans, she tells me to come back over here and finish fucking her before her nipples fall off.

I jump back on the bed and re-insert myself into her wet moist pussy. I start to peel off the “Fuck Me” nipple pasties and remove the Nipple “O” rings from each nipple.

“Thank you Daddy, now fill me up with your piping hot love juice,” Krissy asks.

“Not yet,” I comment as I palm her saliva soaked panties and force feed them to her.

“Fine,” she mutters as they are re-inserted into her mouth followed by not one, but two nylon stocking hoods.

“Yum yum yum, I love munching on my own panties,” Krissy mutters after I double stocking hood her. She tries to push the panties out of her mouth but the double nylon stocking gives no room for the panties to be deposited besides back in her mouth.

I firmly handgag her to help keep the panties in her mouth and tell her “Krissy I don’t need you for comic relief, I need you to be a fuck toy at the moment so I can erupt and ultimately free you.”

“Sorry Daddy, I just got carried away trying to talk dirty to you and trying to keep you hard,” she comments.

“All good, now back to being Sorority Slut Super Krissy and take the D like you used to,” I state.

Krissy shakes her head in affirmation and after a few minutes I erupt inside her.

She tries to wiggle off my cock and I tell her no she doesn’t.

I grab her hips and keep her in place.

She tells me that I got what I wanted now, I need to free her.

I tell her give me a minute and then she’ll have her freedom. I just want to enjoy another minute in her warm wet pussy.

She tells me to take off her hoods and gag and I can stay in her for a few minutes.

I do so, then we cuddle, kiss and lovingly embrace.

We chat about the double stocking hood and doing practice runs of Krissy bound naked spread eagle in the basement before Anna arrives commenting that the only real monkey wrench is when Anna runs out of paper towels, then she goes into the basement to get them and hopefully she doesn’t hit the wrong light switch to expose a very naked, very bound, very gagged Krissy. We started to negotiate her terms of unconditional surrender before Anna is to arrive.

I ask Krissy if she wants a safe word and she tells me no because she can handle everything I throw at her.

I say I want Krissy naked, she comments how she wants to keep her panties on.

I reply with panties on, then double nylon stocking hood.

Krissy agrees.

“What type of gag if we can’t use your panties???” I ask.

Krissy tells me to be creative but it needs to keep her as quiet as a church mouse.

I tell her “Fuck Me” nipple pasties are a must.

Krissy agrees as it will cover her nipples.

I tell her that both her breasts need to be noosed.

She says there isn’t a reason for her breasts to be bound individually.

I retort with how about if I loop two nooses around them so it looks like we have double rope lassos on them forcing them to protrude out exponentially.

“How am I going to explain that to Anna if she finds me???” asks Krissy.

“You’re not, I will. I’ll tell her I was just about to stocking hood your tits too but she interrupted me.”

“That’s not helping,” Krissy claims.

“I know but I just want to put you in a bondage predicament that you can’t explain your way out of it to Anna,” I reply.

I also inform her a vibrator will be tied to the inside of her legs.

Krissy says, “That’s not fair.”

I retort with we need something to keep you entertained for 2 hours in the dark. Also, we need some low buzzing noise to see if it gets Anna’s attention to further investigate.

“She’s definitely going to find me if I’m vibed. You know once I get excited I start to breathe heavy and moan loudly. She is going to come downstairs and wonder why I am bound taut and stretched out tighter than a snare drum moaning loudly with “Fuck Me” over my nipples and double nylon stocking hooded to the bed and not down the street at my mother’s,” Krissy says.

“That’s the whole point. What good is bondage bait if not to attract an element of danger??? What fun is “The Quiet Game” if we don’t make it exciting with a chance of you getting caught???” I inquire.

“Fun for you, you don’t have anything to lose,” Krissy comments. “Anna finds me and I will be so ashamed, you will be in your glory knowing that more bondage is on it’s way for me and you get your faceless frat boy fuck toy in a multi-layer mummification.”

“Sounds like a win-win for both of us,” I state.

“Not even close,” Krissy says.

The End???

Nope.

Just the End of Part 1.

Let me know what you think.

Let me know what creative gags you would want me to use on Krissy since I can't panty gag her.

Also feel free to DM me or send me a note. Always love to hear what the readers think and chatting about bondage.
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguy800 »

Wow holy smokes. Definitely need yesterday’s panties in her mouth. What a great scenario. I’m not sure what the nipple suction things are but they sound fun.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]Boundguy800[/mention] thank you for enjoying the first part of the story. She definitely does deserve yesterday's panties but unfortunately panty gags are off limit at the moment so I have to come up with another gag for her. Do you have any preference? That's why I was reaching out to the tug community on it. I do plan on having a surprise for her when panty gags are no longer off limit.

The nipple suction cups are fun, they pull out the hiding nipple and force it to protrude, then the little rubber bands at the end keep applying pressure to it so she feels it. Whoever came up with it is a truly devious person.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Nice job, Dog! Krissy is definitely gonna lose in this Crying Game! You of course, will win!
Btw, Can’t help but hear the Boy George song of the same name!
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice story
f106mec
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by f106mec »

Nice!! More please, sounds fun!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic