A new dress F/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A new dress F/F

Post by fungirlkatie »

So this all started on a Saturday, it was the weekend and I didn’t have to worry about going into work, but I did have a few errands to run. In a very uncharacteristic move I woke up early for a change, like early enough that my girlfriend Sammie was still fast asleep. So I showered, eat breakfast and did my normal morning routine while Sammie continued to sleep soundly. I wouldn't say that I was a tomboy but recently I have embraced my inner girliness and started wearing dresses especially now in the summer. So I put on a black floral dress with a short skirt and headed off down the high street, my errands were basically acting like a responsible adult and making sure our bills were paid and stuff. Once I had finished acting like an adult I started wandering around the shops not really looking for something, just looking. While responding to texts from Sammie on where I was, I spotted a dress almost similar to mine but white instead of black, however it wasn’t my size but it as Sammie’s and I thought she would look cute in it. The fact that it was on sale sealed the deal and I bought it for her and headed back home.

After a short journey back from the shops I got home to Sammie who had only just got out of the shower and was still in a wet towel. Sammie was impressed by the fact that not only had I woke up early for a change but that I had taken care of today’s job which neither one of us wanted to do. While Sammie was drying off from the shower I made her breakfast and a cup of tea for us both, continuing my whole being an awesome girlfriend. All of my nice gestures were met with suspicion as Sammie ask me what I had done wrong, which technically was me spending money on the dress for Sammie which I shouldn’t have. Naturally I knew I wasn’t going to be able to lie my way out of it, normally that would get me tied up and tickle tortured till I told her the truth. So I bit the bullet and told Sammie I had found a dress I thought she would look cute in and I bought it for her, on sale I made sure to mention. I could tell from the look on her face she wasn’t mad, so when she said I needed to be punished I was more excited then worried.

So after Sammie finished her breakfast and tea she headed into the bedroom and shortly returned in her bathrobe with handful of our scarves. I probably had a huge tell-tale smile on my face as Sammie pulled out a chair from our table and pulled me over to it. “You know I don’t think you’re taking this very seriously” Sammie told me as she forced me into the seat, and pulled my hands behind the chair. “I’m taking this very seriously, that’s why I bought it on sale” I replied to her as the soft smooth material of the scarf was being tightly wrapped around my wrists. I always love the feeling of silk on my skin as it gently glides around my wrists, followed then by the tightness of my wrists being forced together as the material loops around and in between my wrists creating some soft but solid cuffs. Without thinking my reaction kicks in to struggle against the scarf and see if the knots hold. I am always so focused on that feeling of the silk circling my skin and tightening against it that I sit there in silence as more scarves are pressed against my skin as I’m tied down.

It didn’t take long for Sammie to tie me down to the chair using the scarves, tying my ankles to the chair legs, my thighs to the seat, my bound writs secure to the frame of the chair and three scarves tied around my breasts to make a chest harness to pin my back of the chair. I squirmed and wriggled about in the chair looking for some give in my bonds; it’s at this point that I spot a huge tell-tale smile on Sammie’s face that’s telling me she is enjoying watching me struggle just as much as I am enjoying it. “Well it looks like you’re not taking this very seriously now” I tease as I sit there in the chair waiting for my gag. “You won’t be saying that… or anything else in a minute” Sammie says as she plays with a scarf in her hands tying a decent sized knot in the middle of it. I playfully turn away and close my mouth as Sammie tries to gag me; I love to making Sammie work for it a little as it’s way more fun to put up a bit of a fight. Finally after pinching my nose I open my mouth and willingly accept my gag so Sammie doesn’t wind up getting my hair caught in the knot.

After finally being bound and gagged Sammie heads into the bedroom and leaves me all tied up in the chair. I use this alone time to truly test Sammie’s tying skills as I really put up a struggle in the chair as I try to shift about and get free, to my delight the scarves are nice and tight. I then test my gag to see if I can work it loose from my mouth, but the fact that it was biting into the sides of my mouth a little bit I knew it was secured in there. There’s always a rush of excitement when it sinks in that I am truly bound and gagged and Sammie can do anything she wants to me, even though that’s what I want knowing I can’t really ads to the anticipation. Shortly after Sammie entered the bedroom, the door opened slightly and her bathrobe and the towel are thrown out the door just so I know she’s naked in there. I spend over half an hour alone tied to a chair entertaining myself by trying to free myself letting out a few muffled moans and grunts in the process.

After what feels like forever Sammie steps out of the bedroom, her hair has been curled and she’s put on her makeup and the new dress I bought her. She slowly approaches me her hands hidden behind her back, hiding something from my view. “So how do I look?” Sammie asks leaving me to only answer with a muffled sound that makes no sense. Sammie slides herself onto my lap pressing her chest against mine; I finally see what Sammie was hiding, one last scarf as she presses it over my eyes leaving me in darkness as I’m blindfolded. “I hope you got a good look because you won’t be seeing me in this again unless I allow it” Sammie whispered into ear, in reality I was more focus on the feeling of her squashing my boobs against hers. The blindfold really added to my sense of touch and I felt every shift of Sammie weight as she rubbed her body against mine. This might be my favorite way to be tied, pinned in between the chair and Sammie helpless to stop her hands running over my body.

As everything else fell away I focused on the sound of Sammie’s breathing and every touch of her body against mine. I flinch at the touch of Sammie fingers on my shoulder as she pulled down the strap of my dress and planted a soft kiss on my shoulder. Her lips had a nice warm soft touch that sent shivers across my body, making me tense up slightly as I unwilling struggled against my bonds. Sammie slowly kissed her way along my shoulder up to my neck, forcing my body to involuntarily struggle against my bonds. Each kiss making me release a soft moan as Sammie took advantage of my helpless situation, I could imagine the smirk on her face as she continued to make me squirm helplessly in chair. I bit down hard on the knot in my gag as Sammie ran her tongue along me neck making me shudder all over. I wanted to respond so badly, to touch her, to holder her, to kiss her, to undress her. I moaned and struggled hard against my bonds as I leaned in to plant a gagged kiss against anywhere on her.

We were so turned on and lost in the moment that we didn’t realise that someone was at the door; Sammie seemed to leap off me and drag the chair into the bedroom with me still tied to it. The bedroom door slammed shut and I was left alone, breathing heavily from the ordeal as I really started to struggle against the scarves to free myself so we could continue. It didn’t take long for Sammie to return to the bedroom and as she sat back on my lap I leaned in to kiss her through my gag. My head was instead forced back as a thick wad of scarf was tightly wrapped around my mouth and after it was tied off a second thick scarf was tied over my mouth again going from under my nose to under my chin. “I might have said you weren’t here so you’ll have to be nice and quiet till we’re alone again” Sammie told me. Any kind of noise in response I could have given was completed muffled under all the scarves as I was left alone secretly bound and gagged in the next room. When Sammie got rid of our quest I was quickly untied and allowed to stretch my body and my jaw before we continued to where we left off.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
DKDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DKDan »

Wonderful story.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Very nicely written story ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Nice and lovely to read
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

well it looks like the effort I put in to improve my writing has paid off.
Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vixen »

Mmmmh it's pretty good! I won't lie even really good... I liked it allot but I'll doo way better to you that's for sure♡
Now where did all our good times go?
Did they fade out my Window? ... I'm Nostalgic so I'll keep on Dreamin!
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

An excellent story. I hope it continues. It is well written and concentrates on your feelings. I really like the way you sound like me. You want to be helpless and you feel the thrill when you realise you can not move and your captor can do anything they want and you can not stop them.

I hope you spent a few hours in blindfold, heavy gagged isolation whilst your guest stayed. :D
Deleted User 472

Post by Deleted User 472 »

Its both a super sweet and hot story
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Like said above, great interesting story. I’m hoping that you will continue writing stories with these two characters as the backstory is already partially told.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago Like said above, great interesting story. I’m hoping that you will continue writing stories with these two characters as the backstory is already partially told.
what do you mean characters?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]fungirlkatie[/mention]. I guess I misread where this story was placed and thought I was reading a fictional story instead. Occasionally I read these stories late at night when I am very tired. Overall though, I still hope there are more stories about you and Sammie.
maskedjack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maskedjack »

Are you completely submissive to Sammie or are you both switches?
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

maskedjack wrote: 5 years ago Are you completely submissive to Sammie or are you both switches?
i'm a sub and sammie is a dom
maskedjack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maskedjack »

fungirlkatie wrote: 5 years ago
maskedjack wrote: 5 years ago Are you completely submissive to Sammie or are you both switches?
That's what I figured. You two are adorable together! :D
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

maskedjack wrote: 5 years ago
i'd like to think so.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

please post more stories of you and Sammie, they are so cute and you tell them extremely well.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I concur. Your stories are great, and we all miss your activity on the forum.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

i'd like to think so.
Have yo ever tied Sammy up?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 5 years ago

i'd like to think so.
I have but we prefer it with me as the sub
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

i'd like to think so.
Have you ever tied anyone else up?
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

CapturedCarol wrote: 5 years ago

we have a friend named rachel who we might of tied up once or twice.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

I hope you decide to share! I’ve always enjoyed reading your stories - always very well written!

fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

rash357 wrote: 5 years ago I hope you decide to share! I’ve always enjoyed reading your stories - always very well written!

I have a few from the old site I have yet to repost, I've just been going through some not great life stuff since the beginning of this year.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Very sorry to hear that - hope things start looking up for you
I have a few from the old site I have yet to repost, I've just been going through some not great life stuff since the beginning of this year.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

rash357 wrote: 5 years ago Very sorry to hear that - hope things start looking up for you
Things have been much better lately.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic