Staycation On The Peak (Consensual; M/F; Sexually Explicit; Tormented)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Staycation On The Peak (Consensual; M/F; Sexually Explicit; Tormented)

Post by Kidnapper696 »

---Opening Chapter---

In the early days of our marriage, it was quite difficult to find the right time and long enough to do the TUG / Bondage Scene. It was because sometimes my stepson wants to sleep with us or we were tired enough, so we just have sexual intercourse as usual.

We also spent quite a bit of time discussing Bondage, especially about the things we wanted to do. Sometimes we have enough time to do a TUG / Bondage Scene for about 1 - 2 hours, where we can try a little on the fantasies we dream of, including exploring our sexual desires. In that limited time, we also cannot do TUG / Bondage intensively and continuously.

We have to prepare certain times and moments where we can be alone and do the TUG / Bondage Scene Intensively. The following story is one of the stories where my late husband and I had the opportunity to do a TUG / Bondage Scene Continuously, I also have to thank [mention]NabHer[/mention] and N[mention]NotSeen[/mention] for helping me decide which story I should choose as a continuation topic.

Luckily one time my two in-laws wanted to invite Bobby to go on vacation for 1 week. We really took advantage of that situation to plan a staycation trip to do the TUG / Bondage scene in an area not far from our city, namely the peak.

Before we go through the story, I have to explain that by the time our marriage was entering its second year, we had previously explored quite much a variety of ties and gagging, as well as some mild to moderate torments. As I have said before, due to time and opportunity limitations we cannot do these variations continuously and intensively at the same time.

My husband often makes little surprises that make me flattered. The day before our departure, that afternoon suddenly a courier came to my office with a box of chocolates and a letter from my husband. The contents of the letter are a kind of contract agreement to conduct a bondage scene in which there are several questions and choices of answers about what can / cannot be done during the scene; Wanted / Unwanted during a scene; including the choice of equipment and torture to be used or performed during the scene. In the letter, he also wrote some seductive words that made my face flush.

In the afternoon at home, I returned the letter complete with my answer and signature. I hugged him and kissed him many times as a sign of my gratitude for the surprise he gave. At dinner, we didn't talk about the scene we would do at all, but we talked a lot about our domestic life and other romantic things. And like the previous days, we closed that night with a session of love and intimate relationships like husband and wife mostly do.

The day we were waiting finally arrived, Friday afternoon my husband picked me up at the office. I purposely took half a workday off for this trip. That day I wore a black button-up lace blouse with short sleeves, Brown Pencil Mini Skirt, a Brown one-button blazer, a floral scarf as neck accessories, and a matching scarf as a headband, Thigh High Black Stocking, and 7 cm high heels. I got into the car and immediately gave my husband a hug and a kiss. A few minutes later we were on our way to a wooden villa that we had rented at the peak. Approximately we need 2 hours so that we can reach the place.

The location of the villa is quite far from the surrounding area, this will be very helpful for those of us who need privacy. The villa consists of 2 floors, the first floor consists of a kitchen, living room, dining room, and bathroom, while on the second floor there is only 1 bedroom and a large living room. When the car stopped at the villa's yard, my husband touched my thigh while looking at my face, "I can't wait, dear, I've also bought some new equipment as a surprise," he said with a grin. I replied with a slightly spoiled tone, "you sure know how to make me excited and curious, honey". "Come on down and we finish this desire," he said again.

We immediately unloaded our luggage from the car's Bagage, namely foodstuffs for our needs while there, a small suitcase, and a canvas duffle bag where we brought all the scene equipment. I was really curious about the contents of the bag because he composed almost everything, I was only asked to prepare a few bandanas, handkerchiefs, and kitchen napkins for the scene equipment.

When I entered the villa, the first thing my husband did was put his arm around my shoulder, kiss my forehead and cheek while saying, "prepare the dinner honey, I will prepare the stuff above". The next few minutes I was busy with kitchen activities, after everything was ready at the dinner table I immediately called him down to start dinner. During dinner, we talked about our activities at the office today.

After finishing dinner, my husband immediately rushed back upstairs to finish preparations for the scene. I continued washing dishes and taking a shower. After drying my hair and body, I wrapped myself in a satin kimono and rushed to the second floor to meet my husband. When I arrived on the second floor, I saw my husband was standing on one side of the living room wearing only trousers. He was setting up the TV that he seemed to have connected to his beloved camera recorder which he had put on a tripod. The camera is directed to shoot to the middle of the living room, wherein the middle of it there is a wooden chair with handrails on each side of it, on the right of the chair is a short long wooden table on which all the equipment we will use for the scene is placed. To the left of the chair is a dressing chair where my husband put his shirt and shirt. Behind the furniture is an empty bookcase, and on the opposite side of the TV, there is a wooden sofa and a wooden wardrobe.

I stepped slowly towards the center of the living room, while carefully paying attention to the equipment on the table. A few rolls of our favorite cotton rope, Bandanas, Handkerchief, and Kitchen Napkins that I prepared, wooden clothespins placed in a jar, silver duct tape, 2 pieces of my underwear, a white hand towel, and a leather whip. But there is some stuff that I saw for the first time and we never used it in the scene. A white object such as a TV remote connected by cables with an electric pad at the end of the cable, a silicone or rubber object shaped like a bullet with a flat and circular base, a large dildo with rashes on its surface, a bottle sex lubricant and brown glass bottle with clear liquid inside. These things really made me a little scared and excited, in my heart, I said "damn, what will my husband do to me?".

"Are you ready?" my husband's voice from behind as he touched my shoulder. I was a little startled because previously I was focused to observe all the stuff on the table. "yes honey I'm ready" as I leaned my body against his body. He hugged my waist from behind while kissing my neck, I stroked his cheek with my right hand and held one of his hands with my left. I kissed her cheek, then we made out for a few minutes. Then my husband untied the kimono I was wearing and pulled the kimono off my body, his skilled hands began to explore my body, groping my breasts, stroking my buttocks and thighs, and groping the middle of my crotch. We continued making out in lust until he finally said, "let's get started, baby". Then he stopped fondling me, walked to the camera recorder, turn it on, and continued to take a roll of rope from the table.
Last edited by Kidnapper696 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

A very good beginning. Looking forward to next chapter.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

And now it starts for real...

Looking forward to the rest, please continue.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago A very good beginning. Looking forward to next chapter.
Thank you for your continous support.
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

Kidnapper696 wrote: 3 years ago
NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago A very good beginning. Looking forward to next chapter.
Thank you for your continous support.
Thank You for your appreciation. Maybe I will be quite bussy for the next couple weeks. I hope All the reader to be patient for the next chapter
Last edited by Kidnapper696 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

I have to agree. :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A great start, looking forward to more
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

Before I go further in telling the continuation of this story, I need to tell a little about Bondage and BDSM sites which become our reference in deepening this matter. These sites include Bedroom Bondage - Lorelei's, Dominic Wolfe, Reijoh Sashin Kahn, Phoenix-Bondasya, Talon-Eyerie, Bound-Beauties-Salon, Etc. Whatever we get and learn from these sites that more or less influence what my husband did to me in every scene we do.

Okay, back to the story. My husband then stood behind me, before he ordered anything I had first put my hands behind my back and bowed my head as a manifestation of my obedience to him. "Good girl!", He said. Then he tied my wrist with three or four loops before he made a tight enough knot, then he pulled the rest of the rope up so that it was parallel to my lower shoulder blade and then he made two loops around the bottom of my breasts to tie my upper arms together. with my body. In short, he used the first rope to make a pentagram-shaped bond around my breasts. As usual, I started to get aroused when my husband started to tie me up, I hissed softly by biting my lower lip, my nipples spontaneously started to stick out and harden.

This scene was really different compared to the other scene that I ever had before because I can see more clearly what my husband is doing on the TV screen that is connected to the camera which simultaneously records our activities. Then he grabbed my shoulder and said, "Ok honey, step back slowly". He guided my body to sit on the chair that had been prepared, "Okay, relax and lean your shoulders", he led me further to lean on the backrest then grabbed another roll of rope and wrapped it once again under my breasts so that my body was tied to the backrest.

He walked to the front of the chair carrying two rolls of rope and then knelt in front of me, with his hand he touched my heel and right thigh and said "Lift and bend your legs dear". Then with one of the ropes, he tied my lower leg together with my thigh. The same thing he did with my left leg, then grabbed my pelvis with both hands, He said "lean your ass forward baby". I followed his orders so that my upper pelvis was at the end of the seat, exposing my vagina and anus. Then, with the remaining rope dangling from each of my legs, he tied it to the armrests of the chair so that my crotch was wide open. "Wait a minute dear, I seem to forget something", then he walked to the sofa on the side of the room and took a small pillow, he came back to me and tucked the pillow on my lower back. "This is to make you more comfortable, you will need it most because you will be attached to this chair for a long time," he said again. "Please let go of me, come on let go of me baby .." I said over and over to tease him. My husband really understands that I do it all to tease him and a sign for him to immediately gag my mouth. He grabbed two kitchen napkins that had been folded lengthwise and one of them he made a knot in the middle. He was standing behind me, while I was still raving with my words, "pleeeaseee leeehhhhhmmmmpphhhh .... mmmmppphhhh .." He spontaneously stuffed the knot on the napkin into my mouth and then tied the tips behind my neck. then with another napkin he did the same thing namely tucked it between my lips and tied it. "mmmpphhh ... mmmmpphhh .. mmmpphhh" I kept moaning through my gag because it would make my husband happy and even more passionate. The napkin was made of thick and slightly coarse material, so just 2 layers of cleave gag were effective enough to muffled my words.

He threw the shirt and T-shirt off the dressing chair, then shifted the dressing chair in front of mine and sat down on it. My husband smiled at me and he paused for a moment doing nothing, his eyes continued to look from head to toe, while I was still moaning. "Look what I got today", he said as he rubbed his palms in front of his face. Then gently his left hand gropes and squeezes my breasts, while his left-hand gropes the labium and stretches it occasionally. it only took a few minutes so that his fingers touched my clitoris and entered my vagina. These fingers move circularly and in and out of my vagina. "mmmmpppphhhh ... mmmmmppphhhh ... mmmmppphhhh ..." I moaned louder and more continuously. From minute to minute the ticklish feelings slowly creep through my body. A few minutes later my husband stopped what he was doing, I took those few seconds to stop moaning and take a little breath. My husband then knelt on the floor, touching and gripping my pelvis. His head slowly approached my crotch, a few moments later I felt his lips kiss my labium. I closed my eyes and moaned louder than before "mmmmmmpppphhhhhhhh ...", along with that, a few moments later his fingers stretched my labium again and I felt his tongue touch my clit and lick it. for the next few minutes, my husband did it all as if he were enjoying an oyster. "mmmmpppphhh ... mmmmppphhh ... mmppphhh .." I couldn't stop moaning, the amusement that had stopped spreading back to my whole body and getting more intense. all my body muscles began to tense, after a few minutes the ticklish and tension had reached the nape of my neck, it didn't take long for the stimulation to stimulate the hypothalamus in my brain. My whole body stiffened uncontrollably, my eyeballs seemed to be pulled upwards, "mmmmmmmmpphhhhh .... mmmmmpppphhh .... mmmmppphhh ..", my muffled screaming voice from behind the gag. "mppphhh ... mmmphhh ... hhhhmmm", my groan started to weaken, my previously panting breath slowly returned to normal.

My husband stopped and then straightened up again. He unbuttoned and zipped his trousers, pulled down his pants as well as his underwear. My favorite cock is already erected, its veins clearly visible, all reddish. He grabbed my pelvis and pushed his cock into my vagina with a little jerk. Slap !, the sound of his crotch hit my ass. "mmmmmppphhhh ....." I groaned long, "mmmmmppphhh .... mmmmppphh ..." my moaning voice prolonged as his cock stroking inside my pussy. Continuous stimulation really helped me to reach orgasm for the second time, but my husband has not shown any signs of orgasm, his breathing is still very controlled, and only hiss out from his mouth. He Jerking his cock continuously, "mmmmpphhh ... mmmmppphhh ... mmmppphhh .." I continued to groan until finally reached my third orgasm. My husband seemed to be deliberately controlling his orgasm, after the third orgasm he jerked his cock faster and harder, not long after he stopped at its deepest point. "aaarrggghhhh .." he groaned loudly, I felt his cock throb fast and sprayed the sperm inside me.

He slowly pulled out his cock, then stood up and took off all his pants so that they were completely naked. He sat back in the dressing chair, then gently stroked my thighs saying "looks like someone just won a lot", he looked at me with a smile, "do you like it dear?" "mmmmpphhh .." I nodded my head. "Looks like we will play another game and arguably this is the first time we do it, get ready, dear," he said. I snorted softly, "mmmpphhh". Then he grabbed a hand towel and started wiping my crotch, then he put the towel back on the table and grabbed the jar containing the wooden clothespins, and placed it near his feet. He gripped several of the wooden clothespins in his left palm, the fingers of his right hand slightly pinching my hardened nipple. He then clamped it using one of the wooden clothespins. "mmmppphhhhh ......" I groaned loud and long enough, he continued this so that the nipples and areola on each of my breasts were clamped with three clothespins. Then his left fingers creep up to my groin, and once again stretch my labium, while the other hand grabs the clothespins from the jar and starts attaching them to my labium and clitoris. "mmmppppppphhhhhhhh", my head spontaneously jerked backward due to the stimulation of the pain I received. Like my breasts, she put three clothespins on each side. Then grabbed the silver duct tape from the table, spread it a little, and tore off 2 pieces of tape, then he taped the stems of the clothespins to my groin. This makes my labium and clitoris a little pulled and stretched. "mmmmpppphhhh ... mmmmppphhh ...". I struggled and groaned with a little stomping my body. the pain that I felt made a few tears appear on the edge of my eyelids. It took a few seconds to get used to the taste. "Are you okay dear?", he asked. "mmmpphh ... mmmppph" I snorted and nodded a few times. "Ok, maybe this is a bit too much compared to usual. I'm glad you can stand for it. Can we continue?" He asked me again. "mmmmpphhh ... mmmmmppphh .." I sighed and nodded again.

He grabbed something like a rubber / or silicone bullet-shaped from the table, which later I knew that it was called a butt plug. He also grabbed the bottle of lubricant and started pouring the contents over my anus. "mmmpphhh", I moaned slowly due to the cold feeling I felt from the lubricant. With his right-hand finger, he rubbed the lubricant around my anus. He poured out more liquid and slowly his middle finger began to be pushed into my anus. "mmmmmmmpppphhh ... hhhrrrgggmmpphh" I sighed loudly enough when for the first time his finger entered my anus.

"We've seen this in the movies, right? And you've agreed to it in the letter, right?" he said with a sly face. "mmmmpphhh ..." I nodded again. For a long time, his middle and index fingers were played in and out and in a circular motion in my anus. He pulled his finger from my anus after a while and then he said "your muscles are starting to relax, and seem ready to accept bigger ones", then he poured lubricant into the butt plug, put the bullet-shaped tip on my anus, and gently pressed it deeper. "mmmmpppphhh ....", I went back to squirming and moaning until the whole buttplug stroked inside my anus. Because the base of the buttplug is slimmer so that my anus closed back and keeps the buttplug inside my anus. "mmmppphhh ... mmmmppphh ..." I moaned slowly as I started to catch my breath to get used to my body with the torment I just received. My husband got up from his seat, grabbed a hand towel, and cleaned his hands, then he came up to me and kissed my forehead several times. "I'm going downstairs for a shower and some other necessities, I hope you can get used to this dear, He whispered in my ear," mmmmmppphhhh "I moaned through my gagged mouth while nodding. He kissed my cheek, turned hus body, and walked away to the stairs. A few moments later he had disappeared from my sight towards the first floor.
Last edited by Kidnapper696 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi [mention]Kidnapper696[/mention]
It's good to see the level of appreciation for this tale. Do us a favour, though and gender-tag it.
Thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago Hi @Kidnapper696
It's good to see the level of appreciation for this tale. Do us a favour, though and gender-tag it.
Thanks.
Thank You for your advice
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for that.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Grifter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Grifter »

Fantastic story so far. I also appreciate the fact you listed down the classic bondage aites. If you know more that are up and running, please post or share them to me via private message. :)

Looking forward tp more. :)
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

Thank You For your Appreciation, I will Write More.

I haven't visit those sites again. Last time a few years ago i knew that Dominic Wolfe was merge with Gina Rae Michael.
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

As usual, to make it clear that you guys could understand the story I tell, I need to explain that, this scene is the first time my husband has involved intense torture and in a long time. He actually took advantage of this moment to satisfy his pent-up desire.

Ok, back to the continuation of the previous story. "mmmmmppphhh ... mmmmpphhh .. mmmmpphh ...", as long as my husband left me bound and gagged, I moaned and struggled continuously, in addition to trying to relieve the pain I feel in my nipples, vagina, and anus, this is aimed at so that my husband's videotape can be more interesting. Once a while I glance at the TV and see a picture of myself being bound and gagged. It even made me even more aroused, my crotch from time to time was getting wet with fluid from my own vagina. "mmmpphh ... mmmpphh .. mmphhhh", I kept moaning until I finally heard my husband's footsteps climbing the stairs about 30 minutes later.

He has finished bathing, his body and hair still look a little wet, his muscular body and broad chest look very attractive, this is one of the reasons that melt me since the first time I met Him, even this sight always arouses my lust every time we make love. His lower body was covered with a white towel, after arriving near the chair where I was tied he took off the towel, placed it on the table, and picked up the leather whip from the top of the table. Then he touched my cheek with his left hand, stroking it gently, "let's get it on baby, are you ready?", he asked. "mmhhhppphh" .. I muttered softly from behind the gag.

He took a step back a little away from me, slightly raised His right hand that had grasped the leather whip, and then, slap !, He whipped the top of my breast. "mmmmppphhhhhhhh ...." I moaned long, as a burning feeling I felt on the surface of my skin. Slaaaaap !, he whipped the other part of my breasts, "mmmmmppppphhhhhh" and I started groaning again. We did these things over and over again, the living room was continuously filled with the sound of lashes and moans.

A few minutes later he stopped the lash, my breath was panting followed by a low moaning sound. "Looks like we should replace your gag with a tighter one," my husband said. Then he walks behind me and removes the napkin stuffing my mouth. Then he took 2 pieces of a handkerchief, and 2 of my panties from the table, and then go to the dressing chair to sit on it. He twisted one of the handkerchiefs so that it formed into a long fold, "open your mouth dear" he ordered, then he slipped the handkerchief between my lips, "hold it in your mouth" he ordered me again. Then he started stuffing one of my panties into my mouth. "Keep your head down, darling," he asked, then he pulled both the tips of the handkerchief behind my neck and tied them tight. The cleave gag made the edges of my lips pulled back and forced my jaw to close, this made my panties automatically hold properly in my mouth. Then my husband grabbed the panties from his lap, unexpectedly he used the other panties to tuck it over my head. "mmmmppphhhh ... mmmpphhh", I snorted as he did it. then with his hands he slightly raised my head, I saw the look on his face was so happy with what he was doing. He then tidied the panties so that the briefs of the panties covered my nose but did not cover my eyes. "hmmm ... you look, sexy darling, ok stay quiet" he said with a big smile. What he did to me with my panties made me felt a little bit humiliated, but in the other side it also makes me happy as his slave, it also made my face blushed. then with another handkerchief that he also folded lengthwise, he tied another cleave gag between my lips which had also been covered by the panties.

With his palms he gripped my cheeks, then he kissed my lips and mouth several times. "You look so amazing dear", he said again. I could tell that he said it seriously, it was seen from his penis which was perfectly erect so that it seemed like it was touching his stomach. He then grabbed 3 bandanas from the table, again he folded the three bandanas into a long fold, but one of the red bandanas he folded wider. Then he used 2 bandanas to tie it over my mouth and chin, especially for the red one he tied it over my mouth, chin, and part of my nose (over the nose gag). then He softly rested my head back on the back of the chair.

Then he slid back the chair he was sitting on, picked up the whip, and once again swung it at my body. But this time he aimed it at my groin and thighs. "mmmmmmmppphhhh .... mmmmpphhhh ... mmmmppphhh", I groaned repeatedly every time the sound of the whip was heard. Once again then he also did the same thing, to whipping my breasts with it. "mmmppphhh .... mmmphhhh ... mmmmphhh .." I kept moaning, and beyond my control, the teardrop appeared slightly on the edge of my eyelids. It went on long enough for my husband to stop it.

"mmmpphhh ... mmmmppphhh .. mmmphhhh", I groaned while slowly trying to catch my breath again. My husband touched and caressed the part of my body that was flushed red caused by his whip. "ok honey, relax for a while before we continue again", he said. "mhhhppphhh .." I muttered weakly. "Okay, now time for us to took it off", he continued his words in a moment. He then touched the two bases of clothespins that were clamping my left nipple and released it. "hhhhhrrrgggmmmmmmmmppppphhhh", I screamed out loud through my gagged mouth, the tears became heavier because of the pain I felt. The flow of blood that returned to fill the veins of my breasts which were previously squeezed, gave a very intense burning sensation. "hhhrrgggghhmmmmpppphhh", the voice came out over and over again from my mouth until all the pincers were released from my breasts.

My husband groped my breasts for a while after removing all the clothespins, it eased my pain a little. "mhhhppppphh ... mmmmppphhh", I groaned from behind my gagged mouth, gasping for a few moments. Before all the pain was gone and my breath returned to normal, my husband's hand had crept up to my groin and took off the duct tape from my groin. "hhhhhhhhrrrrrmmmmmppphhhhhhh ....", all my body muscles suddenly tightened and twitched, I screamed louder and longer when suddenly and at the same time he released the clothes-pin from the right and left labia. My husband paused a few seconds each time he would take off the other clothespins.

My husband let me moan and wriggle for a few minutes after doing it all, which he did to get me back in control of myself. After my moaning weakened and my breathing returned to normal, he started caressing my body gently for a few minutes, this really helped me to relax again. "Ok, let's take the last one-off," the husband said, then slowly he grabbed the base of the buttplug and pulled it out slowly. "mmppphhh ... mmmmpphhh" I moaned along with the movement of the buttplug that came out of my anus. "Mpppphhhhhhhhhh", I gave a long moan in relief when the whole buttplug fell off. My husband put the buttplug on the floor, then he said "time to try something new baby". Then he grabbed something from under the pile of cords, grabbed a packet of condoms in her hand, then tore off the wrap. My husband then carefully placed the condom on his erect penis. Then he poured the lubricant on his penis and spread it all over the surface, as he said "let's see if your ass is ready for something bigger". A few seconds later he again poured lubricant into my anus, rubbing it on the outside and inside my anus.

He knelt in front of me, his right hand gripping my waist, while his left hand gripping the shaft of his penis. Slowly he put his penis on my anus, "give a sign if this feels very painful dear, we will try it slowly" he said. "mmmmppphhhh". I muttered and nodded to show him that I understand.

Then I felt excruciating pain in my anus, it seemed my anus had not been able to accept his penis which had a diameter of 7 cm. "mmmmmppphhhh ...." I shouted loudly, shaking my head as a sign that we agreed to substitute the safe words. My husband relieved his penis pressure from my anus, then poured more lubricant. This happened several times until finally all of his Cock was able to enter my anus. This first anal sex experience required extra effort from both of us. My husband stroked his penis slowly and carefully in and out of my anus, it took a long time until I got used to it and my anal muscles accepted all of it. Slowly but surely I started to enjoy every stroking movement in my anus as well as I get vaginal sex. "mmmppphhh ... mmmmmpphhh ... mmmpphhhh" .. the groan from my gagged mouth along with the thrusting motion in my anus. The same stimulation as vaginal sex I feel throughout the nerves of my body, it may take more than 15 minutes from the time we began the anal sex until I can reach orgasm. "mhppppphhhhhhhhhhhh ..." I groaned and my body twitched. My husband continued to move his penis in and out of my anus, later on, He did it faster, and soon I reached my second orgasm as I felt his cock throb fast inside my anus. "aarggggaaaahhh", "mmmmppphhhh ', We moaned at the same time as we reached orgasm together.

A few seconds later I felt his cock begin to shrink, My husband leaned toward my body, we were both gasping. Shortly thereafter he pulled out his penis from my anus, then removed the condom from his cock. With a hand towel that he grabbed from the table, he once again cleaned my groin area and buttocks.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Thank you for sharing this Beautiful and Pretty Post with us. And it is very Nice and Good Chapters.
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Will we get to read more of this wonderful story?
Kidnapper696
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kidnapper696 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Will we get to read more of this wonderful story?
I'm so sorry to make You waiting Guys. There is a lot of Job's Responsibilities to be finished. I will continue the story soon.

Regards,

Dewiyana
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great story. Loved it.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

What a great story and relationship! Wonderful!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic