Early Experience (m+f+/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Bleater
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Early Experience (m+f+/f)

Post by Bleater »

First of all a premise, I live in the countryside and here the kids are quite wild.
Being half naked, especially for girls to be bare-chested, is not so dramatic, obviously in certain situations it can be embarrassing.
Even being touched by other kids is not a terrible thing, especially because we were all young and it was a game and we were playing the game.
I Know maybe someone could be offended, couse sensitivity and modesty vary with the changing of cultures and places, but that's how we played Tie Up Games at my places when i was younger, so sorry if you get offended.
Since my other experiences are similar, if for you it can go well, I am ready to tell others.

When I was a little girl, in the group of kids with whom I played there were few girls, so we grow up wild and tomboyish, since I was 7 or 8 yo I was used to play outside shirtless throughout the spring and summer, as the other girls in the crew.
We lived in a small village in the countryside, surrounded by forests and fields, especially olive groves (also vineyards).
We played several games, especially those in which there are two factions fighting each other, like a guard and thieves or war.
Our favorite was the war, but, inspired by the environment that provided us with medieval ruins in the woods, our wars were set in the Middle Ages.
The males always tried to make us the bridesmaids, but we did not want to, we were warriors like them.
Obviously, during the wars, they are made prisoners, and therefore they had to be bound and made to speak, so TUGs were an essential part of our games.
Given our reluctance to be bridesmaids, the males preferred to capture and bind us very much, and then subjected us to “torture”.
Our torture was mainly based on tickling, about walking barefoot on the gravel paths and dropping ice water on your belly or back.
The first thing that happened to you as soon as you were caught was that they took off your shoes and socks and, if you wore it, your shirt.
Most of the time we had our wrists tied on the front and then pulled up and tied to a tree branch until we were on tiptoe, but sometimes but sometimes we were tied up spread eagled on the ground between four pegs or even in hog tie.
When they had to make us walk barefoot on the stones, they tied our wrists to our backs.
I found it very funny, and sometimes I let them capture me on purpose.

During a winter, however, my body changed, and I started to be ashamed, since my breasts grew (noting of special, they are still small), in the next spring, in March, I would have turned 12, I was also the older of the girls.
In April the days began to heat up, and the boys, and the other girls, started to take off their shirts to play, but I felt ashamed to show my breasts, they had seen me a few months before, but now it was different, so I stayed with my shirt on, remaining practically the only one.
Obviously this was noticed, also because I tried to avoid being captured, because I knew that they would take off my shirt.
But they finally caught me.
At first they were doubtful, and they only took off my shoes and socks, I wore a pair of fatigue cutoff, and an oversized t-shirt (and sneakers as shoes).
They marched me barefoot on a nasty gravel road, that it was not painful, but very uncomfortable, because at the beginning of spring I was used to walking with shoes all winter, and I had not yet been able to get used to walking barefoot.

Once at their base, the ruins of an old medieval mill with some trees growing inside, they tied me hanging from a branch, with only the tips of my toes touching the ground, this obviously revealed the two bulges on my chest, which he aroused more curiosity, especially for the older boys (14 yo).
They started to debate if remove my shirt or not, since younger kids, being naïf, did not get the point of let me cover my torso, and the older are divided between the ones who want let me preserve my modesty, and others who want see and play with my brand new boobs.
Play cause the ruse was where the skin is exposed you can tickle.
I was worried, since the “strip her” faction was winning, and I was unable to fight nor to complain, since it was the rule, if they caught you, they can remove your shoes, your socks, and your shirts.
We all agree this old rule that had given us the father of one of the girls, probably to avoid the removal of pants and underwear, so I could only beg, they had the right of strip me topless.
For now I was trying to be as silent and invisible as possible, I hoped the discussion would last long enough to allow my allies to save me; after this I would have taken time begging for mercy.

Fortunately, my allies arrived first, they entered the old ruins with the weapons of gaffer and foam towards their enemies.
There was a stall, in which some noticed the bulges of the first, while others were indignant that I still had the shirt on, the rules were rules, the tortures were done without a shirt.

Then my allies joined the debate about removing my shirt or not.
the "strip her" faction grew, all the younger ones were part of it, half of the bigger ones were part of it, and, to my surprise, all the other girls were also part of it, envious I had breasts.

So I was doomed, and one of the older boys started to lift up my shirt, I noticed there was no way to beg, no mercy for me.
After some second I was topless, the shirt tied at my wrists, my ribcage extended by the position and my tiny and perky tits exposed, I tried to pull the chest back, but the one who undressed me keep pushing me in the middle of the clavicles, making my tits stick out.
I blushed deeply, I was about to die from embarrassment, but what happened surprised me, it seemed that the boys were very interested in me, especially the older ones, who were also the coolest, so I decided to deal with the embarrassment, and let them tickle-torture me, and as the rule say, they touched my breast a lot too.

Since then I was bare-chested less often (always during tie ups), and I still be embarrassed of being topless, but I can deal with it… almost….
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Lovely story, even though the consent/non-consent issue is tricky at that age. But hopefully no harm done?
Bleater
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bleater »

no just fun XD
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I spent a couple of years in Germany back in the early 1980s, and I can attest that children there really do have a more cavelier attitude about such things than we do... at least, back then. Walking through neighborhoods, I saw shirtless girls hitting puberty playing the same innocent games with boys as boys did with one another with no self-consciousness at all even on te street itself. At least, in their own neighborhoods as opposed to downtown.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Interesting experiences, thanks for sharing them here with us.
Bleater
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bleater »

thanks, I really appreciated the comments, of the fact that my story was not "scandalous", for the girls here by me, to stay bare-chested is not so strange.
But above all I like to tell the stories of the change between the freedom to be semi-naked of childhood and the modesty of adolescence, if this is not a problem.
And then every time my friends tied me up, they'd stripped me bare-chested before (and also barefoot) it is the rule.
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

Thanks for sharing your experience.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic