The First of Many Part 2 (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Keepbubblin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The First of Many Part 2 (F/M)

Post by Keepbubblin »

Olivia's phone lit up as she rolled over to see who it was. There was a message, it was from Brendan.

“Olivia, are you home? If so can we have dinner tonight, please we need to talk?”

She groaned under her breath. She wanted to see him but she didn't know what to say and she was afraid of the feelings that were building up inside. She had not heard anything from him in two weeks. She was worried maybe she had done something wrong or that he just needed space, either way, he was ready to meet again.

She sent a quick reply back,
”Sounds good, just send me the address and time, see you then.”

Olivia rolled back over onto her back, staring at the ceiling she let her mind drift. She thought back to the first time she had met him. It was a day she treasures greatly, from there she wound through a few other memories until she landed on the other night. A moan escaped her mouth as she felt his hands in her hair. Heheld her faced as he pumped himself in and out of her mouth. Hard fast strokes.

”Mistress, do you like this”, he panted at her trying to keep his rhythm.

All she could manage was a muffled groan. She was lightheaded and trying to just stay in the moment with him. Deeper he pushed into her throat. She could feel him stretching her out more and more. Olivia reached for his hands, slamming them back against the chair and coming up for air.
Panting she looked at Brendan and said ”My turn to please us both” as she straddled his legs and began rocking back and forth on his hardened cock. What she would give to feel him slide into her. For now, this was enough, just to feel him rub against her clit sent her into a wild crazy. She began moving her hips faster as both of their hearts raced. She could tell he wasn't going to last much longer. So she had to act quickly if she wanted to keep him going. Sliding off of him she replaced her grinding pussy with her wet mouth. Slowly moving up and down and he thrashed under her.

”Mistress, I'm going to cum down your throat if you don't stop now.” Brendan wasn't lying she could feel how hard he was getting and his balls were tightening as well.

With a wicked grin, she said ”Go for it”

Ropes of hot cum slid down her throat.

”Good girl, ” he whispered as he tapped the side of her face.

Olivia woke from her daze as her whole body started shaking. Reaching into the nightstand she found one of her toys, inserting it into her now dripping pussy she found a quick release. Every inch of her called out for him. As the first wave of her orgasm hit she screamed for him. Finally, her orgasm subsided and she figured it was time to get dressed and go see him.
This was her routine in the last few weeks. She would fall back on a memory of theirs and then need to find some kind of release.

Dinner went as expected, the food was decent and their conversation was light. But as they paid their bill Brendan’s mood changed into a more serious one. He seemed almost nervous as they walked back to the car.
Olivia could sense something was off but did not want to push him too hard.

”Is there something wrong?” she looked up at him to see his reaction

”No, just been a long day.” he replied in a somber tone.

Olivia knew better than to believe that but she didn’t think pushing him would give her any answers. As they approached their vehicles she saw the reason for his mood change. In the front seat of his truck was their bag of playthings. She could only imagine that this has meant he was hoping to play more.

Olivia's heart started to race, for the first time in two weeks her brain was in high focus. She had been planning their next session.

”Hey, if you want to come back to my place I have a bottle of wine we can open and go from there.” she tried to give him a reassuring look.
He just nodded and drove towards her place.

”Okay, she thought, this is going to be a long night”.

Back at her place, she opened a bottle and poured two glasses. He downed his glass almost instantly. She poured him another one and led him to her room. There was a loud thud as the bag his the floor. A red blush flooded his face. She smiled at him as he sat down and she went to find a few things in the bag.

A thought came to mind as her hands rummaged through rolls of tape. She stood up and slipped off her panties she wore to dinner. Brendan’s eyes got wider as she did this. She took them over to her glass of wine and tossed them in. She went back to the bag and grabbed two rolls of electric tape.

”Ready to have some fun?” she teased.

”Yes mistress.” he hung his head as he turned another shade of red.

Olivia went back to her glass of wine and pulled her panties out.

”Open up my pet, ” she purred as she stuffed them into his mouth. Wine spilled from the corners of his mouth as he took it all in. Sucking on them she could see the alcohol taking effect as Brendan began losing up.
Grabbing a roll of tape Olivia tapped the panties shut into his mouth. Moaning was the only thing she could make out from him as his eyes rolled back into his head.

Olivia started running her nails all over his body. Applying more and less pressure to the sensitive parts. Brenden began thrashing around so much she had to tape his hands and feet together.

”Now, hold still for this next part.” she warned him as she grabbed the plastic wrap from the back.

Muffled through the wine, tape, and panties a small “please” emitted from him as Olivia started wrapping his body.

As she finished wrapping with plastic wrap she then started in with silver duck tape. Wrapping each arm and leg separately and then together for complete mummification. The only thing left not wrapped was his raging cock.

Olivia took this opportunity to find his phone. She knew he would want to see pictures of himself after she was done. Snapping a few made Brendan shake as the shutter noise went off with each picture.

Once she was finished with the pictures she found a purple feather in the bag of goodies and began running this along with his hardened cock. Giggling as it would jump from the sensation. Eventually, Olivia got up and walk away from the room to refill her glass of wine.
Calling from the kitchen, she instructed Brendan to come to find her.
The crinkle of plastics wrap and tape was heard as he tried to make his way off the bed. A loud thud was heard as he fell. She smirked a wicked smile as he tried to find her. Like a fish out of water, he flopped around, running into all sorts of things. As Olivia moved around the room avoiding him, Brendan became frustrated which delighted Olivia.
Finally, after 20 minutes of taunting, she let him rest. He lay there twisting and pulling against the tape and plastic, looking for a way out and testing how good She had him wrapped.
After a half-hour, he was able to break one hand free. The hand went immediately to his cock, grabbing it, he stroked himself up and down.
Olivia found one of their playing rods and smacked his hand away.
“She never gave you permission to touch yourself did she?”
A loud pleading groan came from Brendan. She laughed as she made a few circles around him.

“I think we have had enough fun for tonight don’t you think.”
Shaking his head “No” Brendan protested as she started removing the tape and wrap.
Olivia laid it on thick as she turned the corner of her mouth up and got very close to his.
“You have made her wait two weeks with no words from you, she’s had to cum alone to faint memories of our sessions, and she promises when she does let you touch yourself it will be worth it.”
Brendan's eyes rolled back as she continued to take his wraps off. Once off she took his wine socked gag out and for the first time in the night, he was speechless.
“I think you should get home now, and whatever you do, no playing until I say so, you hear me?”
“Mistress... I.. I ... please I need to cum right now. Please don’t make me wait.” He begged for her to release him.
“Nope, not tonight. I will see you soon my pet. Don’t forget my rules.”
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago This is great! Soaking her panties in wine then gagging him with them is an amazing idea, I’ll have to figure out a way to have that done to me!
Right?!
I was pleasantly surprised of that too!!
I wonder how would it have tasted?
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Sloppy panties in the wine ... great idea. I'll tell my mistress. :D
I look forward to continuing. :roll:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic