From my 20 old me (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

From my 20 old me (M/M)

Post by David Han »

This is a true story, but it may not be what you expect. First, I’m David. In the summer of 2010, I am 20 years ago. I went to Austin to learn. Then, one day, I found myself experiencing something I never thought I would in my entire lifetime. I was researching online for my paper about the death penalty when all of a sudden, I got distracted by my phone ringing. The person on the other end of the line was Zachary. He wanted to meet up with me. So I drove to his house about 25 minutes from campus. I was excited for this because we had talked about this for months online before we finally arranged to meet up. It was about 7 pm when I got there. The door was open for me. When I walked inside. I felt Zach grabbed my arms and pulling them behind my back. He handcuffed me and I felt trapped. He led me upstairs to the main game room. Inside there was a chair.

He helped me sit down on it. He then asked me where I hid my drugs at. Of course this was only part of the role play we agreed on, and not real. I said, I don’t know. He then removed my handcuffs from me, and forcibly wrapped duct tape around my body still I was stiff to the chair. He then put his dirty and stinky feet near my face. It was so uncomfortable for this to happen to me. He asked me again. I said I do not know. He then slapped me on my left cheek. It kind of hurt, but I expressed no emotion on this. He patiently asked me again. I told him it was in my vehicle. So he let me go. Inside my car, I had a box with tissue paper and construction paper crumbled up to represent the drugs he wanted. After retrieving it, he led me back inside his house.

Then he had me take a shower. The next part was messier. He had me strip down to my underwear. I did what he asked me to. He took my hands and led me into his private bedroom. He tied my wrists and ankles to the bed. Then he took out a paint brush and started to paint on me. He drew birds on me, flowers, lady bugs, snakes, and more on me. He was very creative. Then he washed it down off my body and let me go. I enjoyed this.
Tie me up and have fun with me