Introducing a new girlfriend [F/M]

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Introducing a new girlfriend [F/M]

Post by cellofello »

Note: I’m pretty shameless, but the names in the story have been altered to protect the others involved.

This took place around 1981 in the Midwest. I was a couple of years out of college, still living in an apartment just off campus. A number of my friends also had apartments in the building. We were – and still are – very close. (Indeed, to this day there is a tradition for members of our circle to get together for Thanksgiving, alternating between two large metropolitan areas each of which has a cluster people from our group.)

Becky, my friend in the apartment next door to mine, was having a party in late spring. It was mostly people from our group, but there were a few people I didn’t know. One in particular caught my eye. She was an attractive brunette, an inch taller than my 5’7”. I introduced myself. Her name was Cindy, and she was a friend of Becky’s. We chatted amiably during the evening, until the party broke up.

That fall, Becky moved to an apartment a few blocks away. On Friday nights, our crowd would get together at someone’s apartment, talking and playing games until the wee hours of the morning. One night the gathering was at Becky’s. It turned out that Cindy was the occupant of the other bedroom. I was happy to renew my acquaintance, and even happier to discover that she had been as strongly attracted to me at the earlier party as I was to her.

We retired to her room for a more private conversation. While it may seem strange to some that I would mention the subject so early on – we hadn’t even been on a proper date! – I raised the subject of bondage. From earlier events (which I may describe someday) it was fairly well known in the group that I was into tie-ups, so it was likely that she’d have heard about it eventually. And if we were going to have the kind of relationship that it was becoming ever more apparent we were both interested in when we retired to her bedroom to talk, I figured there was no point in keeping secrets anyway.

She had never done anything like it before, but was intrigued. That night all we did was talk and make out fully clothed, but we made plans to get together the next weekend where I could show her what it was about.

Next week I showed up at her apartment with my small collection of gear. Besides ropes, I had three pairs of leather cuffs for wrists, ankles, and elbows. These were straps of leather with vertical slots cut into them, and a metal D-ring on a plate on one end. It was like what you would find on a garden shed hasp, the loop that the slot on the hinged flap would fit over and into which the padlock would be inserted. To use the cuffs, you would just select the appropriate slot in the leather and fit it over the metal loop, then fasten the loop to the other cuff or to an anchor point such as a bedpost. They have the advantage of being more comfortable than rope, and easier for a neophyte to use effectively. I also had a home-made ball gag.

Since she had never been bound before, I suggested that I be the victim so she could see how it was done, and also to let her see that it wasn’t painful. I must also confess that I am more into being tied than tying, so my motives weren’t entirely selfless.

I stripped completely, and she set to work. My ankle cuffs were locked together with a padlock. My wrists were fastened behind, I believe with a device like a chain link but with one side that had a screw mechanism although it might have been with rope. My elbow cuffs were pulled close with a leather buckling strap (though not touching; even back then I was not quite that flexible).

She seemed quite impressed with how well secured I was by the cuffs. I then explained the operation of the ball gag, which she strapped in and buckled securely. She was quite a quick learner!

Once I was securely restrained, she began to kiss and fondle me. Occasionally she would pause to remove articles of her own clothing, then resume the close contact.

When she was down to her underwear, she stopped and looked at me. “Would you mind if I blindfolded you?”

I could of course have simply shaken my head, but there was something more complex I wanted to communicate. I tried speaking through the gag, but the ball was rather large and it was not very intelligible. “I aw i a ovizhuh poo faw oo.” She removed the gag so I could repeat more clearly, “I’m not in a position to stop you.”

This idea gave her pause. The reality of the situation – that while it might be a game, I was genuinely powerless to resist anything she might choose to do to me – had not really sunk in until then. “I’ve never had so much control over a guy before.” But clearly the idea was not displeasing. She reapplied the gag and tied a scarf over my eyes. I heard her bra unhooking, and soon felt her breasts pressed against my chest. Yes, I was lying on my back with my arms underneath and her on top, but in those days I was more flexible than I am now (not to mention about twenty pounds lighter), and I could tolerate that situation without much difficulty.

I could not see, but I could feel her excitement growing as she continued to explore my body with increasing intensity. My own excitement, of course, could be both seen and felt. Suddenly she stopped.

“Would you mind if I raped you?”

This time I simply shook my head no. What happened next, as they say, is not to be described here….

Epilogue: The next time we got together, I returned the favor and made her my victim, which she also enjoyed greatly. Unfortunately our relationship did not last long, for reasons not worth going into. It was a friendly breakup. She moved east, and a few years later got engaged. As a present, I sent her a gag consisting of a leather plug attached to a leather panel with a bucking strap. She once mentioned to me that when she saw the movie Dune, she was quite turned on by the scene with Jessica gagged that way as she and Paul were being taken out to die in the desert by the Harkonnen henchmen. She was a bit shocked, and asked me to take it back. I found that a bit sad. She obviously enjoyed the bondage games we played, but was either reluctant to bring it up with her fiancé, or had already done so and found that he was not interested.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Everyone needs a « Cindy » :D

I understand her reaction to your gift, though. You don’t necessarily want a reminder of your exes with a new partner...

Likes your story very much!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

neat story I like it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic