Alone waiting bound and blindfolded for my captors FF/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Alone waiting bound and blindfolded for my captors FF/M

Post by RopedByWife »

With Claire living with us while she looked for a job in the area, the three of us had a long discussion about what could go right and what could go wrong with adding her as an intimate partner into the mix. The challenge was making sure my wife and I maintained a strong relationship, I had the necessary time for my job and other responsibilities and that, no matter the success or failure of the venture, Claire would remain our friend (she had been my wife’s best friend since they were in university together). It sounds funny to have to discuss such things but, typically threesome relationships start out well but end badly, usually with someone getting hurt. We wanted to avoid that at all costs.

One aspect we agreed would help is my wife overseeing all intimate games/activities, with Claire and me doing as we’re told. This also seems funny to write. In an old-fashioned way, I’m generally the bread winner/decision maker concerning everything else (household finances, daily activities, etc.) but my wife loves to take charge in the bedroom and I’m happy to accommodate. It’s an arrangement that’s worked well for us over the years. The decision we agreed on was that Claire would occupy the spare bedroom, which also had a nice seating area and desk (giving her necessary privacy and personal space) except for Friday night into Saturday morning. That would be our weekly time to all play together. In theory, not only would that give my wife and I much needed time together, but it would give us all something to look forward to after the work week. That doesn’t mean that we wouldn’t hang out together during the week, just that we would only all share intimacy once a week.

The first Friday night after the agreement, the three of us went out for dinner at a favorite local restaurant. We lingered over drinks afterwards, listening to a local performer playing guitar and singing. Returning home, we relaxed together on the couch in the living room sharing a bottle of wine. To set the mood, I went to put on one of my favorite records. I heard my wife laugh softly and turned around. She pointed at Claire, who had fallen fast asleep. I left the record un-played, and my wife and I put away the wine bottle and glasses.

My wife leaned over Claire and started gently stroking her hair. She came awake, blinked, and said “I’m so sorry! I suddenly got really sleepy – and it’s our night together!” My wife assured her it was ok, suggesting that we go to bed early and plan on being well rested for playtime in the morning. I was also tired from a long work week and, surprisingly, quickly fell asleep nestled under the covers between my wife and Claire.

I woke to rare winter sunlight flooding the room. Claire was sleeping peacefully beside me, but my wife was in the ensuite bathroom. Having to use the bathroom myself, I exited the warm king-sized bed and went to use the bathroom in the hallway. Talking my time, wanting to be my best for whatever morning games awaited me, I relieved myself, brushed my teeth, shaved, took a quick shower, and put on some cologne. Entering the bedroom freshly washed, naked, I was surprised to find both women getting dressed (pulling on jeans and sweaters and placing brightly colored stocking caps over their bed-mussed hair).

“I hope you don’t mind” my wife said “if we go to the coffee shop for breakfast. We want to put our heads together and devise an evil plan for what we’re going to do to you this morning.” She continued: “If we promise to bring something back for you, would you like to wait tied to the bed? We should be back in an hour.” “Yes please!” I replied.

As an aside, I know some of you will say that’s it’s dangerous to leave someone alone tied up. I agree. Something could happen. The house could catch on fire, a burglar could break in and find me in a helpless situation, I could have an unexpected heart attack while bound and not be able to call for help, and so on. We still do it quite often, because I love being forced to wait alone all tied up (anticipation and frustration building) for my captor to return. The sense of danger and excitement that scenario brings pushes all my buttons. Realizing that there’s no way to totally guarantee personal safety (for life in general, not just tie-up games) we take measures to mitigate risks and determine to enjoy life.

The two girls went to work affixing leather restraints to my wrists and ankles (making sure they were snug and inescapable, but comfortable) clicking small gold padlocks on each buckle to lock them in place. Once this was done, they asked me to lay on my back in the center of the bed. While my wife attached doubled-up rope to the restraints on my wrists, securing my hands together above my head to the headboard, making sure the final knots were well out of reach, Claire attached my feet together similarly to the footboard. I lay there strapped to the bed naked, my cock fully erect. As a finishing touch, my wife placed a padded leather blindfold over my eyes. Fluffing up the pillow under my head, they each kissed me. Claire giggled and said “Don’t go anywhere! We’ll be back soon.” Going downstairs, they put on winter boots and jackets. Locking the door behind them, they started the short walk to the local coffee shop leaving me securely bound and blindfolded in the upstairs master bedroom awaiting their return.

Left alone, I struggled selectively for a while to test the responsiveness of my cock. To do this I would attempt to lay perfectly still and fully relax my body until my erection started to subside. When it was half erect or less, I would struggle like crazy, hands pulling and twisting against my wrist restraints. I would also strain against my ankle restraints, wiggling my toes and rubbing my bare feet together. The insides of my thighs would also rub as I wiggled helplessly. This would cause my cock to immediately jump back up to full attention.

I also liked to try to experience sensations around me. Being blindfolded helped this. When I would lay still, I would make a point of finding things to focus on – the smooth cotton bed sheet beneath me, a faint warm breeze on the soles of my bare feet when the heater would come on (there was a floor vent near the foot of the bed), the feeling of the snug leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles, the jingling of the padlocks, etc.

I have no idea how much time passed before I dozed off. Had it been fifteen minutes or fifty? Time had suspended itself in a perfect moment. I woke to the sound of the front door opening. For a moment, I was totally disoriented, awakening blindfolded and unable to move. With a rush of adrenaline, it all came back to me. I had been bound and blindfolded, forced to wait for my two beautiful female captors, who had just returned to have their way with me!

“Haven’t been able to escape I see!” my wife mocked, entering the room. I shook my head in acknowledgement. I felt her lean toward me, the weight of her knee on the bed beside me. She whispered in my ear “everything ok?” “Yes!” I said, “everything’s great!” “Are you ok staying like this for a while?” she asked. “As long as you want!” I replied. As far as I was concerned, the longer the better.

After slowly feeding me a breakfast of iced coffee (they thought that would be safer under the circumstances than hot coffee) and blueberry scones, the girls made a big show of checking their rope work, tugging on the knots to make sure I wasn’t going anywhere. Satisfied that I was properly secured, my wife said. “We have plans for you! I hope you didn’t have anywhere you needed to be this morning, because we’re not releasing you anytime soon! You’re all ours to do with as we please and there’s no escaping our evil clutches!” I started to reply only to feel a hand firmly clamped over my mouth. I made appropriate frustrated gagged noises in response. The hand was removed and immediately replaced by a thick scarf gag, pulled between my lips, and securely knotted behind my neck. “We need to change and get some things ready for your predicament” my wife said, “but don’t worry, this time we’ll be right back!”

All cares slipped away. In my perfect helpless state, I quickly forgot about my stressful job, needed home repairs, upcoming business trips and other obligations. Moaning softly and contentedly into my gag, I immersed completely into the role of captured plaything, fully prepared mentally and physically for whatever my two beautiful, amazing captors had in store for me over the next couple of hours.

I'm not sure if it's best to leave it at that so you can use you imagination, or finish the story in part 2. Let me know in the comments...
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Lovely story! Man I'm envious that you can stay tied-up with your arms above your head to the headboard for hours. After just an hour wit my hand tied to the headboard above my head, my wife has to retie mine to my waist or behind my back as the cramps become too unbearable in my shoulders. :(

Ah if I were only just 10 years younger again!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful intro, and yes, I'd love to read about the rest of your morning!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was an interesting story, thank you for sharing. I hope there will be a part 2 ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

I vote for part two! :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguy800 »

Great story. Cruel to leave us hanging like that!
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Great start. Please continue!
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Part 2

I heard soft footsteps when the two women returned minutes later. My blindfold was removed (but the gag left on). I blinked in the sun-filled room. I looked over at my wife and Claire standing beside the bed. Both were bare-legged and barefoot, each wearing one of my oxford button-down shirts with the sleeves rolled up and, presumably, nothing on underneath. They looked so amazing! At that moment, I would have chosen that attire for them over any lingerie. “It looks nice outside, but it’s bitterly cold!” my wife said. She looked over at Claire and asked, “Doesn’t it feel nice to be warm inside and barefoot for a morning’s playtime?” “It feels so good!” Claire answered, wiggling her toes. “The time has come” my wife said, “we may as well get started!” With that both women climbed into bed and kneeled on either side of me.

“What shall we do first?” my wife asked her friend. “Why tickling of course!” Claire answered, giggling. We all knew this was coming. I had thought of little else all week. I don’t know about others on here, but I love being bound and gagged and tickled. I like tie-up games with an element or activity that causes me to desperately struggle in response. That makes the experience feel real, trying my best to wiggle free while the ropes or restraints hold fast.

I’ve never been tickled while tied up without my wife announcing it first. It’s usually something like “I’m going to tickle you like crazy, and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it!” or “I’m going to attack those feet of yours with my nice sharp fingernails, what do you think of that!” She does that because I’ve confided to her that a simple “prepare to be tickled” warning floods me with a heady mixed cocktail of emotions. I’d be interested to hear from others on this forum if you experience the same. Knowing I’m about to be ticked, while powerless to resist it, causes conflicting feelings deep within me. One voice in my head is saying “yes please! I want it so badly!” while another voice is saying “oh no! please don’t, anything but that!” Adding a second tickle-tormenter into the mix changes the dynamics drastically. Having been tickled by these two before, I knew that, working together, they can very quickly bring me to the edge of what I can endure from a tickling perspective – and even go past that edge.

My wife, revealing what they had planned over breakfast, told Claire “Now remember the two zones we discussed. His feet are zone ‘A’, and the rest of his body is zone ‘B’. Why don’t you take zone ‘A’ for the first hour and then we can switch for the second hour.” First hour! Hearing that, I shook my head briskly, made pleading gagged noises and struggled helplessly in response. This made both girls laugh delightedly. “I’d suggest you save your strength. You’re in for a long morning!” my wife teased. I knew that they wouldn’t tickle me for that long. I also knew that my wife had chosen the upper body position so she could carefully monitor my breathing and give me breaks to catch my breath as needed. Still, just having her threaten (in a teasing way) that I would be tickle-tortured for hours while strapped down and gagged made adrenaline race through my system.

“Ready?” my wife asked Claire. She was wiggling her fingertips suggestively just above my bared stomach while showing me her best evil grin. “Almost” I heard Claire reply, near my bound bare feet. I felt her grip my big toes and hold them tightly together so I couldn’t wiggle my feet independently. “Now I’m ready!” she affirmed. “All systems ready, at the count of three, let ‘Operation Tickle Torture’ commence!” My wife answered.

The countdown completed, my wife attacked my stomach and ribs while Claire mercilessly raked her nails up and down the soles of my sensitive bare feet. Next, she tickled the undersides of my toes while my wife focused her attention on the backs of my knees and insides of my thighs. Uncontrolled laughter erupted through my gag, and I was struggling so much that my bare bottom was bouncing several inches off the bed, which made the girls laugh in response and tickle me even harder. A few minutes passed that felt like hours. Time slowed and extended, wavy and blurred. I was quickly running out of breath and just starting to panic, when I heard my wife say “pause!”

The tickling stopped immediately. I lay there breathing heavily through my gag, still impulsively struggling. My leg muscles alternatively tensed and relaxed. I relaxed my bound hands, which had been clenched into fists. I also relaxed my toes, which had also been tightly curled. A relieved moan escaped my lips. “Shhhh!” my wife soothed “relax and we’ll slowly bring you back down.” I felt her flat palm rest on my stomach. I flinched at the contact, but she simply held her hand there, reassuring and calming me.

Soon both women were gently rubbing me all over – my feet, legs, chest, arms. The only part of my body they didn’t massage was my cock or balls. They got close, rubbing my upper thighs or my lower stomach. Frustration rose, as I desperately wanted one of them to start stroking my cock, or cup or tickle my balls. I moaned into my gag and wiggled from side to side, trying to make my fully erect male member swing over to touch a nearby hand. Claire, massaging my thigh muscles said “Are we teasing you! Don’t worry, we’ll play with that later this morning.”

When I was relaxed and my breathing had returned to normal, my wife said, “With a successful test run under our belts, so to speak, I think we’re ready for the real tickling to begin.” I groaned into my gag, trying to mentally prepare myself for the next onslaught. Again, I’d like to hear experiences from others. For me, I became more and more ticklish with each successive session.

The next session, while only lasting a few minutes, was even more intense than the last. I found myself pleading through my gag for them to stop before my wife could stop it. As my strapped-down body experienced residual tremors and shudders, my wife undid my saliva-soaked gag. “Have you had enough?” my wife asked, softness in her voice. “Yes!” I replied. I had my weekly tickling fix and didn’t know if I could take anymore. “We’re willing to stop and set you free so you can take a short break if you promise to let us tie you up a different way in a different room” my wife offered. “I promise!” a replied.

Setting me free, they dressed me in my terrycloth robe, and we went down to the living room and sat on the couch together. They gave me a drink. “Go ahead and keep him company while I build a fire” my wife instructed Claire. While my wife, crouched bare-legged and barefoot, began carefully stacking wood in the fireplace across the room, Claire nestled close to me. I put my arm around her shoulders. She began softly kissing me. While we kissed, I felt her small hand reach under my robe, slide along my thigh and grasp my cock. She began to softly stroke it as she broke away from the kiss to nibble on my earlobe.

With the fire crackling merrily, my wife returned to sit down on my right side (Claire was to my left). She began kissing me while Claire kissed my neck and pulled my robe aside to kiss the top of my shoulder. I felt a second hand, my wife’s, slide under my robe. She softly started tickling the underside of my balls while Claire started tugging more firmly on my shaft. We sat together like that for a few more minutes as the two girls kissed every inch of my face and neck (including my closed eyelids) and continued to touch and tease me under my robe. Suddenly my wife said “pause!” All kissing and touching immediately stopped. “Stay here!” my wife ordered in a mock stern voice. With that, both girls went back upstairs, leaving me to stare into the fire wondering what was coming next.

They soon returned with a blanket and an armful of ropes and scarves. Together, they spread the blanket on the hardwood floor in front of the fireplace, placed the ropes nearby, and both knelt on it. My wife looked at Claire, this time allowing her friend to set the stage. “If you want the kissing and touching to continue” she said, “you’re going to have to lose the robe and join us. Also… (she paused for effect) you’re going to have to do as your told.”

I left the robe folded on the couch and padded across the room naked to join them. I sat down on the blanket feeling the warmth of the nearby fire. “Hands!” Claire said. I obediently placed my hands behind my back and Claire started tying them. As she wrapped coils of rope around my wrists, pulling each one snug, she leaned close to whisper in my left ear. “We’re going to use a lot of rope, to make sure you can’t escape. Oh, and I hope you don’t mind wiggling around naked in a nice… snug… hogtie. She drew out each of the last three words, as she finished binding my hands. The first rope applied, many more to go, she shifted to whisper in my right ear, her lips brushing against it, as she rubbed my shoulders “But don’t worry, we’re not going to gag you this time. We both need to be pleasured. If you can’t use your hands, I guess you’ll have to use your mouth.”

It was my wife’s turn next and she decided to tie my feet. Selecting a coil of rope, she loosened it, doubled it up and started wrapping loops around my ankles. She looked over at the large pile of rope nearby. “That’s a lot of rope!” Claire said, following her glance. “Yes, it is” my wife answered, “Which is a good thing considering we have a lot of roping to do.” “You just relax” my wife said, affectionately patting my right foot “and let us take care of everything!” As the two women took turns applying rope after rope, I was anything but relaxed. With the final rope, the one drawing my feet towards my hands pulling me into a nice hogtie, I felt a shiver run the length of my spine, even though I was laying on my side facing away from the fireplace, my bare backside and bare feet being nicely warmed.

Let me know in the comments if this story has run its course, or if you would like to know how the rest of the morning played out….
I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures with my lovely wife. I've sure enjoyed experiencing them! If you have the time, I love comments. Happy tie-up games everyone!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Firstly : yes please continue to phase three so to speak.

Secondly you asked about feeling turned on knowing you are about to be tickled whilst helpless. I'm not very ticklish except
Perhaps a tongue between my toes, or in my ear, but I am a little ticklish or sensitive when tied up. However I do have , shall we say a reputation for tickling my partners when they are tied up. Feet, belly button, underarms and genitals are my favoutite targets. I also tend to say things like ' I can tickle you here, or here , or here. And theres nothing you can do about it.". Or saying things like "are your feet ticklish?" As they thrash aroind screaming into their gag.

I'm also very surprised ow tickling a helpless man often seems to male him stang up straight so to speak.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Excellent continuation and yes! Please do continue on to part three!

As to your question
I don’t know about others on here, but I love being bound and gagged and tickled. I like tie-up games with an element or activity that causes me to desperately struggle in response. That makes the experience feel real, trying my best to wiggle free while the ropes or restraints hold fast.

I’ve never been tickled while tied up without my wife announcing it first. It’s usually something like “I’m going to tickle you like crazy, and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it!” or “I’m going to attack those feet of yours with my nice sharp fingernails, what do you think of that!” She does that because I’ve confided to her that a simple “prepare to be tickled” warning floods me with a heady mixed cocktail of emotions. I’d be interested to hear from others on this forum if you experience the same.
I can totally relate and it is almost the same for me. I'd add that in my case, I also love it when my wife blindfolds me and then I have the added anticipation of when and wear the tickles will start. She's gotten very good at fooling me. I'd clench my toes anticipating tickles on my feet, but it's my relaxed underarms that get attacked!

Lovely story [mention]RopedByWife[/mention]. Please continue :!:
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
RopedByWife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedByWife »

Thanks so much JulieG, tiedinbluetights, and everyone else for your feedback and encouragement. Here’s the final part.

The two women had taken their time hogtying me, taking turns slowly applying one rope at a time. Often, they compared notes on the best way to complete a chest harness, or the best knot to use. Some ropes they even removed and re-tied. As the final rope (the one drawing my feet toward my hands) was the last one applied, I had pretty good mobility through most of the process. It was my job in general to wiggle into the best position for each successive rope to be added. The whole process was relaxed and fun, with everyone involved simply enjoying the process and being together for playtime on the floor in front of the fire.

Often, while one of the two was busy adding another rope to the intricate web ensnaring me, the other would tease me in some way. At one point, when I was placed in a seated position (with my bound legs stretched out before me) so my wife could secure my forearms to my waist, Claire (facing me) put both of her small, pretty feet on my lap and slowly rubbed my cock between them. Other times, the off-duty roper would lightly spank my bare bottom or very softy tickle my feet and legs. Once, laying on my side, I was allowed to suck my wife’s toes while a rope was being added above my knees.

Finally, I was laying on my side in the middle of the blanket, securely hogtied with a LOT of rope, but neither blindfolded nor gagged. It was decided that I would need to orally pleasure both women before any more attention was to be paid to me. I was to attend to Claire first. With a nervous giggle, she lay on her back with her legs spread on either side of me and slowly pulled up the oxford shirt. I was at least 8 or 9 inches from her shaved pussy and struggled to wiggle my way into position. I could barely move but, after a lot of effort, I was at last able to bury my face between her legs and go to work with my tongue. Looking across Claire’s stomach, I watched my wife unbutton her shirt and start stroking and gently squeezing her breasts while kissing her.

I decided to take my time and really tease her, as both women had been driving me crazy all morning so far. I paused often, giving my tongue a rest, softly kissing the area between her legs. Claire moaned loudly and my wife asked her, between kisses “Is he doing a good job down there?” “He is” she answered, “but he’s taking way too long, really teasing me!” “I’ll take care of that!” my wife said, stepping off the blanket and leaving the room.

Still doing my thing, I saw my wife approach out of the corner of my eye with her short leather riding corp. It was one of her (and my) favorite toys. I head it whistle through the air and felt a sudden sting on my right ass cheek. “No more fooling around!” my wife mock scolded. “Get that tongue in gear, or else!” she added, striking me again in the same spot. Shifting more onto my side, as my cock was getting very hard once again, I went to work on Claire in earnest, licking her into a frenzy. “That’s better, you just needed some friendly encouragement!” my wife said, slowly tracing the firm edge of the crop along the sole of my left foot and leg, as a reminder for me not to let up. Soon Claire’s whole body started to tremble. She vocalized her orgasm as I felt a nice warm wetness flood my mouth. Soon she could take it no more and pulled herself away from me.

I watched as my wife handed Claire a cotton bandana (which had been mixed in the pile of scarves) which she used to wipe the area between her legs. Before I could say anything, my wife, kneeling next to me clamped her hand over my mouth. I made a lot of frustrated muffled noises and tried in vain to struggle. I was not supposed to be gagged! I could only watch helplessly as my wife removed her hand and guickly gagged me with the bandanna Clair had just use to clean herself. Mfffffttttttt! Mfffffttttt! I exclaimed, playing my part (anyone who’s had a bandanna placed between their lips for a gag, knows that it does very little in keeping someone silent). “Relax!” my wife said, “that’s just to seal in the flavor while you get into position to do me.”

My wife assumed the same relaxed laying-down position on the blanket that Clair had, bare legs spread on either side of me, and slowly pulled the oxford shirt up. Once again, the area between her legs was some distance from my face. Grunting impatiently into my gag, I struggled to move the necessary few inches. Finally, my gagged face was firmly planted between her spread legs. “How bad do you want it!” my wife teased, grabbing the back of my head, grinding her soft pink mound against my gagged lips. After an embarrassing amount of pleading gag-talk on my part, she finally untied the bandana and allowed me to go to work on her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her reach for the riding crop and hand it to Claire. “Like last time” she said, “I think he's going to need some encouragement.”

As I did my best to get my wife off quickly, I was surprised at Claire’s use of the riding crop. She had a lighter touch with it than my wife did but used it everywhere! I felt it gently striking the soles of both of my feet, the backs of my thighs, my shoulders, I even felt it (very softly) tapping the underside of my balls. I even felt the edge of the flat leather striking surface being slowly drawn up the underside of my shaft. It was really difficult to concentrate on the task at hand, but eventually I was able to get the job done, satisfying my wife.

After wiping my mouth, my wife quickly undid the rope securing the hogtie. As I slowly stretched my legs, all the other ropes felt suddenly looser (even through they were still binding me tightly). “Let’s get him to a standing position” my wife said. It took a lot of pulling by both women (I could do very little to help) to raise me to a standing position. I finally stood on the middle of the blanket hopping slightly to balance on my bound bare feet. My legs, surprisingly tired, felt like rubber.

My wife came up close behind me, pressed herself against me, and wrapped one arm firmly around my waist. With her other hand, she reached up to tightly hand-gag me. “Go ahead, Claire!” she said. “It’s ok but hold his legs to support him.” I glanced down to see Claire sitting at my feet. She was actually sitting on my toes with her legs on either side of my feet. Wrapping her arms tightly around my knees, she pulled them to her. Suddenly, she was sucking me off. There was no teasing or delaying the process. Her head was bobbing as she quickly got the job done. Minutes later, tilting my head back and moaning deeply, I slumped fully in my ropes (letting the women hold me up) and felt all the tension of the past few hours escape in a massive release. Suddenly dizzy, I felt myself being lowered to lay back down on the blanket. As I lay quietly, spent and inert, both women began the long process of releasing me.

Released, I went to the use the bathroom and clean up. Returning to the living room, I found both women laying on the blanket by the fire (which now had burned down to a nice bed of embers) with pillows from the bedroom under their heads. They had a second blanket over them, and the two oxford shirts were on the floor beside them next to the large pile of jumbled ropes. “Join us for a late morning nap?” they said. I happy slid between them and felt their naked bodies pressed against mine, naked toes brushing my feet and shins, naked arms holding me. I closed my eyes and feel into a deep sleep.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Wonderfully well written! Thanks for sharing! Hope to read about more of your adventures in the future!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic