F/M My favorite domme

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bootsleatherbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

F/M My favorite domme

Post by bootsleatherbondage »

So this is supposed to happen tonight so Ill write my ideas and hopes of how it will go and then in true stories ill share what actually happened.

Woke up this morning super horny reminiscing of all the times my ex girlfriend would tie me up and leave me tied up while she went out with friends. So I asked K if she would leave me tied up all night, she was worried its too hot especially in my leather motorcycle suit but she gave in after I insisted that ill be find and done it many times. Ive also insisted that I be kept there regardless of protests unless I use the safe noise which I promised myself I wont unless I really have to, I want to endure the heat and be sweating inside my leather suit.

So I turned up at 23.00 and was greeted at the door by a latex and boots wearing beauty of a slender but powerful figure. I was quickly ordered into the leather one piece suit, the knee high motocross boots (tightened pretty well), gloves etc. I could feel the heat climbing and had a mix of worry and excitement but I assured myself as soon as Im laying down on the cold floor Ill be fine. She asked me if Im sure I want to do this and I smiled and said yes absolutely, she then ordered me onto my knees and wrapped duct tape around my mouth round the back of my head repeteadly must have gone round 5 or 6 times and told me this is to keep you quiet, placed one thin latex hood and a gas mask on top, finished off with a very strict posture collar tightened to the last hole (she asked me again if im fine to which I nodded enthusiastically) and so she placed a padlock on the back for extra security and said that way you have no way out. She then zipped down my suit and stuck what must have been a butt plug inside me, Ive never tried that before, was strange but I accepted it, well I had no choice. I was then dragged to the floor and my hands were cuffed above my head to a metal bar that I can only assume was a radiator, she then tied my legs together and stepped on my crotch saying youre staying there. 5 or 10 minutes passed when I heard rustling of a plastic bag which she placed above my head and starting playing her favorite breath control game, she always starts off light and when I beg for more and more she gives it to me, love the feeling of the tightness over my head and pushing myself to last longer and longer. When she got bored of that she stepped on my crotch again and poured ice cubes down my suit along with cold water, she then opened the zipper and starting using here electric toys on me. Ecstasy, pain and tremendous pleasure all at once. She then opened my suit and placed a metal rod in my shaft felt very strange but pleasurable, Ive read about these but never tried them, once it was in she placed a vibrator on it which sent me into ecstasy, keeping me on the edge of cimax. After a while of that she slapped me in the face and said shes going to sleep and to stay there..... I laid there all night falling in and out of sleep, pretending to struggle against my bonds but enjoying it immensely, fighting the urge to climax and perfectly aware of how strange it is that I enjoy it but loving it nonetheless. A great night and definately something I need every once in a while in my life or could it be every night???