The Taming of the Roommate (M/M) Complete!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cj2125

The Taming of the Roommate (M/M) Complete!

Post by cj2125 »

Part 1: Study Time

Judging by the stories his brothers told him, Adam would have pictured college as a constant drunken orgy every night with plenty of available hot girls (or guys in his case), booze and weed; his first week seemed aiming in that direction with a constant stream of “Welcoming Parties” each night. Then the second week rolled over and he realized that a major in computer science involved lots of study hours and little party time.

By the time midterms came by, he was pretty sure those legendary parties were just a myth since his craziest night to the date had been going out for some late-night ramen, the same couldn’t be said about his roommate though “Hey dude! Get up from that chair! I’m taking you out tonight!” the red headed guy grinned tugging at his arm. Perhaps those parties were real after all, you only need to have a useless major like English Literature if you want time to enjoy them.

Adam turned around to glare at his roommate Kevin. He was a nice guy no doubt (and good looking too) but he seemed to have discovered the secret to go to a party every weekend and have time to study for his own tests, that or English Literature was less demanding than he imagined

“Fuck off, I have a test on Monday” he growled returning to his book

“But it’s Friday! You have all weekend to study!” Kevin complained with a pout “You used to be so much more fun when we met!”

“I used to have so much less tests when we met” he replied rolling his eyes

“Aww come on! It’s been ages since we got wasted together! I want to see drunk Adam!” Adam turned to take a better look at Kevin. He still had a boyish face, maybe because of the freckles and his messy, longish red-hair; his body was slim but toned and he was wearing a tight blue Under Armor muscle shirt that let him flaunt his well-defined biceps, not that Adam was complaining about that! A pair of loose black basketball shorts, grey crew socks and black adidas shoes completed his outfit, Kevin could certainly rock the sporty look. He almost wanted to go out with him; almost

“Forget it” Kevin pouted and kept tugging his arms

“Come on Farmer Boy!”

“Stop calling me that!”

“You grew in a farm, didn’t you? Please! Please! Let’s go! Let’s go!”

“Are you five?” Kevin grinned and kept tugging at his arms “Come on! Let go!”

“Nah! Not until you promise to go out with me!” he grinned playfully punching his arm

“Kevin stop it now or…”

“Or what?” Kevin gave him an innocent smile. It was a good question, Adam wasn’t stronger than Kevin, besides, beating him up wouldn’t probably solve anything, but he couldn’t see any other way of getting Kevin off his case except agreeing to his demands or…

Without warning, he threw himself on Kevin taking him by surprise and tackling him to the ground. Kevin didn’t seem to mind it much and, although he put on some resistance, he mostly laughed while Adam pulled his hands behind his back, that what he had been counting on; his only chance for his plan to succeed was if Kevin thought of it as a game and played along. Now came the hard part; Adam held Kevin’s wrists down with one hand and used the other to remove his own fabric belt, he crossed Kevin’s wrists and wrapped the belt around them bot horizontally and vertically, finally buckling it tightly

“Dude, didn’t know you were so kinky” Kevin winked chuckling

“You don’t know me at all!” Adam replied playing along. He held his legs together and grabbed Kevin’s phone charger, wrapping the cord around his ankles, cinching it between them before tying it up. Satisfied, Adam stepped back to see his work.

Kevin rolled over on the floor, letting soft grunts while writhing his wrists until finally he was able to sit up panting, it was a nice sight no doubt! His hair was tussled with small beads of sweat on his forehead, the belt pulled his arms back, tightening the fabric of his shirt over his chest and making the muscles on his biceps bulge.

“Okay, I’m trapped” he smiled sheepishly, Adam could already feel his underwear tightening over his crotch “Are you gonna let me go?”

“Nope, you were being too noisy!” Adam smiled deviously and walked towards his dirty laundry basked

“But you love my voice!” Kevin hummed making puppy eyes

“Not when I have to study!” his roommate replied rummaging through Kevin’s dirty clothes until he pulled out a pair of used gray compression shorts. The look in Kevin’s face was priceless as he spotted that sweaty underwear

“Whoa! Wait a second buddy! You don’t have to gag me; I’ll promise I’ll be mmphhh!” Adam pushed the shorts between Kevin’s teeth making sure that the crotch area was inside his mouth, he stretched the legs around Kevin’s head tying them tightly.

“Like the taste of your balls?” Kevin growled, his mouth forced into a grin by the gag, and shoot him angry glares at him while trying to push the cloth with his tongue, he kept flexing his arms and twisting his torso in an effort to loosen the belt binding his hands.

While his friend was busy in his struggle to escape, Adam turned his back at him and went back to the laundry basket, looking for something else to use. Despite the gag, Adam could hear Kevin’s angry grunts and moans escaping his mouth but the only thing they seem to be achieving was making his bulge grow.

He came back holding one of his black crew socks and playfully ran it over Kevin’s nose. The guy scowled and pulled back, falling down in an effort to get away from the smell “Fhgg nhh” he grunted shaking his head

“Don’t worry, I’m not that evil” Adam smiled kneeling behind him, making sure to place Adam’s head on his lap and brushing his hair away from his forehead “You’re cute you know?”
Kevin grinned and winked his eyes, he was well aware of Adam’s orientation and ever he never had voiced any concern about sharing a room with him, in fact, even though he was reportedly straight, they would indulge in the occasional flirt with each other, of course never before he had been tied up during said flirting session. Adam pulled the sock over his eyes and lifted his head to tie the blindfold behind it, chuckling at the soft grunt of complain Kevin let out

“Now I can study in peace” Adam smiled and playfully kissed the tip of his nose “Have fun hottie!”

“Hffhhlm!” Kevin growled and rolled on the floor, writhing his wrists and ankles and reluctantly chewing on his shorts. His captor sat on his chair and tried to focus on his notes but soon realized it was impossible. When he captured Kevin, he had exchanged an annoying prat whose pestering was distracting him from his studies for an incredible hot guy whose struggles were distracting him from his studies!

He did try! He tried to ignore Kevin and look at his book but soon he found himself paying more attention to the bound guy on the floor. Kevin was wriggling his waist, arching his back and letting soft moans escape his gagged lips. His cheeks were slightly red and his shoes repeatedly banged against the floor, not that he would alert anyone.

Adam slid his hand down his own shorts, slowly massaging his package, biting his lower lips to drown his moans as Kevin kept struggling. He looked so vulnerable, so helpless, unable to fight back, unable to see what Adam would do, to even speak to beg for mercy. Adam knew he could do anything to him at that moment.

He closed his eyes, sliding his hand into his boxers as he remembered the last time, he felt that way. He was 16 at the time, Terry Mitchells, the school quarterback, was lying on his bed. Stripped off his clothes, his hands and ankles were tied to the corners of the bed, a scarf had been tied over his eyes and his mouth was being forced to chew a pair of worn boxers not too different from the ones Kevin had in his mouth. For the past hour Adam had been teasing him, stroking his cock until he was about to explode, only to let it go watching it bounce against his thighs.

The blonde jock’s demeanor had considerably changed during the last hour, from angrily shouting, cursing and slamming his head against the pillow to desperately begging, sobbing and almost crying for release, how the mighty had fallen! If his fellow teammates could see him there, helpless, moaning through his gag as he begged another guy to suck his dick!
He had been his first and only boyfriend, he had tied and been tied up by his brothers before but it was with him that he learned the joy of having another man under his control, to hear his muffled begs, to have him submit to him.

Of course, Kevin couldn’t be more different than Terry, while the former had been the epitome of manliness, handsome, introverted, muscular, strong and hairy, Kevin was cute, outgoing, slim, toned and almost hairless… and yeah, also straight.
Adam pulled his hand away from his now throbbing cock, realizing what he had been thinking. He really liked Kevin, despite occasionally being annoying; and wouldn’t want to do anything to jeopardize their friendship, even though at that moment he didn’t want anything else than to rip off his clothes and explore his helpless body.

He ran his hand over his forehead, realizing that he was already sweating “Fuck!”
“Whht?” Kevin asked craning his neck

“Nothing, just need to pee” he lied as he made his way to their bathroom. Leaving the door open so he could watch Kevin, he pulled out his shaft and finished what he had started, smiling as he could see Kevin lying on his side, a layer of sweat over his smooth skin, a small thread of drool running down his chin, the shape of his nipples pushing against the fabric of his shirt and below, a bulge under his shorts

“Interesting” Adam thought letting out a sigh as he wiped clean the cum from his dick and put it away in his boxers. If Kevin knew what he had done, he didn’t show any reaction about it. He just lay on his side, heavily breathing, already tired of struggling “I guess I’ll have to let you go” Adm smiled noticing his hands were getting red.

As soon as his hands were free, Kevin untied the shorts from his mouth and threw them to the farther corner of the room “Asshole”

“You were asking for it” Adam chuckled while helping him get his ankles loose “No hard feelings, right?”

“Nah, to be honest it was fun” Kevin shrugged pulling the blindfold off, there were red marks around his wrists and mouth; perhaps Adam tied his bindings too tight “But you didn’t have to gag me with my dirty underwear! That was mean!” he pouted, Adam opened their fridge pulling out a bottle of water and threw it at Kevin, unfortunately he overestimated his roommate’s reflexes and ended up hitting his head

“Sorry” he giggled after Kevin glared at him; he watched as his roommate opened the bottle and took a sip of it, rinsing his mouth from the underwear’s taste “sure we are okay? I didn’t go too hard on you?” he asked genuinely wanting to make sure that there wouldn’t be any bad blood between them

“Don’t worry man!” he laughed “This isn’t the first time I’ve been tied up, back in high school I have this girlfriend who tied me up a couple times, but not as good as today” he explained with a certain cockiness in his voice

“Dude, didn’t know you were so kinky!” Adam winked echoing Kevin’s previous comment
“Well, you don’t know me at all!” Kevin replied, returning the wink and headed to the bathroom for a shower. Adam smiled as he sat back on his chair, it was clear that Kevin enjoyed being tied up, there was no point of denying it; he remembered his night with Terry except this time it was Kevin on his place, helplessly bound and gagged while begging for release.

“Don’t be silly” he snapped out of his daydream. It was a nice fantasy but he knew it would never happen, Kevin was easygoing and could joke about their kinks but he had made it clear long ago that it was just a joke, agreeing to be dominated by Adam was simply something that would never happen “Of course…” he thought as he opened his closet and took a look at his gym bag filled with ropes and other toys, one of the few things he kept as memoirs of his relation with Terry “… one can always dream”

To be continued...
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]cj2125[/mention] thus was awesome. I love the playfulness of it, but the Dom/sub undertones that poke through wanting it to go further.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

A hot story! I wonder if Kevin really is as straight as he seems, and I really hope Adam gets to live out his fantasy!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Really great start! Looking forward to see where this relationship goes 👀
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Great start, can't wait to see where it goes!!!
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

I wish I had that problem in university, haha... looking forward to seeing how this all evolves!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Excellent story. I wonder how far Adam can go with Kevin.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks for the comments! For all your questions, well, most of them will be answered as the story continues, there are a lot of dom/sub undertones in their banter that is going to slowly (or perhaps not so slowly) creep up to the surface. Let's say that Kevin is willing to go farther than Adam and even himself expects.

Part 2: The Loophole

The midterm exams went well for Adam; after that first night, he didn’t tie Kevin again, not that Kevin didn’t give him enough excuses being his hyperactive annoying self but he had come to the conclusion that having him tied up would be way more distracting than having the red-headed roaming free. Besides, Adam wasn’t that sure how well he could control himself next time he had a helpless hot guy like Kevin at his mercy.

With the tests over, Adam finally had time for a well-deserved break, this time it didn’t take Kevin too much effort to convince him to go out with him to a party at a lower floor in their building. Being below the drinking age didn’t stop them from getting their hands in some beers and generous amounts of rum and coke. Both guys went separate ways, mingling with the crowds. Adam could easily see why Kevin was so popular with the girls; the guy was a natural social butterfly: funny, charismatic, easygoing, handsome with a cuteness factor. In fact, soon he had become the center of attention of a devoted group of girls.

Adam wasn’t unattractive either. Tall with short blond hair, not a lot of muscles but not a lot of fat either. He had a nice square jaw, covered by a slight stubble that went well with his blue eyes. He wasn’t shy by all means but he would rather stay with a small group of friends than hopping from crowd to crowd.

The party went relatively well and a couple of hours and a few drinks later, Adam waved goodbye at his friends and headed to his room. He had just made it out of the apartment when a pair of hands grabbed his shoulders “Leaving me behind?” Kevin pouted, dragging his words
“Thought you’d be going to another room” Adam grinned. Kevin laughed loudly, judging by his pink cheeks and drowsy eyes he had perhaps drank too much

“That’s so funny! But… no.” he straightened his face “Most of them are either taken or too drunk for it to work” he shook his head “So I guess tonight I’ll let you take me to your room”
Adam chuckled as they reached the elevator “How drunk are you?” as the two stepped in the lift, Kevin stumbled forwards and warped his arms around Adam’s body to keep balance

“Not enough” he grinned stupidly. The two made their way to their room, laughing and stumbling along the way. Adam wasn’t nearly as drunk as Kevin but the alcohol had certainly made him tipsy. It took them five whole minutes to get the key inside the lock and open their dorm.

“I don’t want to sleep yet” Kevin complained kicking off his Nikes “Hey Farm Boy, wanna do something fun?”

“First don’t call me that” Adam pouted “And second, I’m flattered but you are not my type” he winked

“I wasn’t talking about that pervert!” Kevin laughed playfully punching his arm “I was thinking if you want to tie me up?”

Adam had to make a double take to be sure he heard it right “And you were calling me pervert?”

“It’s just fun!” Kevin rolled his eyes “I want to see if I can get out!”

Adam raised an eyebrow, on one side Kevin was clearly drunk or else he wouldn’t have asked for that, on the other side would he really waste such an opportunity? “If I do it, what’s in for me?” A small plan formed in his mind

“You can watch me struggle” he smiled deviously “I know you enjoy it” dam! He noticed it? Despite being flustered, Adam kept his cool, he was sure he could get more from Kevin but didn’t want to push so far or else he might back off

“That’s not enough… If I tie you up this time, you have to be stripped down to your underwear!”

“Want the full show?” Kevin grinned although there was certain nervousness in his voice “Alright, but no hand jobs... uh… blowjobs… and certainly no sex!” he added giving Adam a warning look, well, this was as far as he could push

“Deal” Adam’s heartbeat increased as he headed to his closet and opened his gym bag, there were many toys he would like to try but figured he would probably freak out Kevin if he did it so instead, he had to contend himself with a few coils of ropes.

Kevin was already waiting for him when he turned around, having removed all his clothes except for a pair of tight black Calvin Klein boxers and his black low-crew socks. His body was beautiful, slim yet well-toned, mostly hairless but for a small trail of red hair that went from the waistband of his boxers up to his belly button, a thin layer of sweat made his pink freckled-covered skin glisten under their room’s lightbulb and his boxers nicely shaped his butt, thighs and the growing bulge in his crotch

“Were did you get those ropes?” he asked crossing his arms over his bare chest

“You aren’t the first cute guy I’ve tied up” Adam winked

“Hehe, you think I’m cute”

“Of course!” he smiled and playfully squeezed Kevin’s left pec, the guy shivered and jolted backwards

“Hey! We had a deal! Hands off!” he let out a nervous laugh

“No…” Adam hummed untangling the ropes “Our deal was no sex, no handjobs and no blowjobs… you never said anything about touching”

Kevin gave him a sheepish smile “I guess I should have worded it better” he shrugged but if he had any real issue with their deal, he didn’t voice it, instead he merely turned around and crossed his hands behind his back.

“Not like that… grab your elbows” Kevin gave him a quizzical look but complied. Adam picked the first rope and wrapped it around the middle of his arms, making sure to cinch it tightly. He pulled the end up and started wrapping it around his torso, first around his upper chest and then around his lower chest, cinching the rope under his left armpit, pulling it over his neck and down his chest before cinching it under his right armpit, pulling it back and tying the knot on the small of his back, away from his finger’s reach.

“Man… that’s tight” Kevin tested the ropes, twisting his body and flexing his muscles. Adam liked the sight and he had to admit he did a pretty good job considering he was still fairly inebriated.

“That’s the point silly boy” he patted his head and picked up a green bandanna “now open wide”

“At least it’s not undies this time” Kevin complied and the cloth was pushed between his teeth until it was nicely filling most of his mouth. He picked up a roll of black gorilla tape and ripped a piece, pressing it against his lips, a second piece went on top followed by a third, a fourth and fifth until his lower face was covered in tape “Now I should work on your legs…” Kevin pulled his legs together in preparation “But first I think you need a good crotch-tie” he smiled grasping Kevin’s bulge

“Mmmphh!” his eyes opened wide and he tried to pull away but Adam held him in place
“Don’t worry, you are going to love it” ignoring Kevin’s frantically head-shaking, Adam picked another rope and wrapped it around Kevin’s waist, running its ends between his legs, up his ass and around his growing bulge. It was a decent job but it was the fabric of the Calvin Kleins that really kept his member tightly packed.

“I know! It feels great!” Adam chuckled grossly misinterpreting Kevin’s moans “Now it’s time to work on those nice legs of yours” he smiled squeezing Kevin’s left thigh. He gave him a quick glare but didn’t put up any resistance, instead he obediently followed Adam’s instructions and lay down on his bed.

Adam grabbed his left leg and pulled it back against his left thigh, lashing it and cinching the knot in the middle, then he went on to do the same with his right leg. While he was working, Kevin was slowly struggling, trying to reach any knot, small grunts escaping his gagged mouth while his hips seemed to be grinding against the mattress. Adam smiled noticing that last detail

“Alright bound boy!” he playfully spanked his butt getting a few grunts of protest from him “Put a show for me!”

Kevin rolled his eyes yet he slowly rolled over lying on his side so Adam could get a better view. He started wiggling his body, arching his back and swinging his bound legs, trying to reach any knot. Adam smiled pleased with his work, Kevin seemed to be taking the whole “put on a show” seriously, he kept struggling and grunting, sweat running down his body, socked feet wiggling up in the air, the ropes were tight around his torso making his pecs bulge, some of them had moved up brushing his pink nipples. His abs flexed as he wiggled his body and below, his member was clearly noticeable by this point, pushing hard against the fabric, trying to get more space to grow

Adam picked up a second red bandanna and tied over Kevin’s eyes, getting a few more grunts from him. But now that he had some more privacy, he pulled his chair closer to the bed and sat down, sliding his hand down his pants “Who told you to stop?”

Kevin raised an eyebrow but kept struggling, his grunts increasing and his breathing growing higher. Meanwhile Adam pulled his fly down and let his cock out, jacking it off as Kevin kept grunting, cursing and trashing but the ropes wouldn’t loosen. In a moment of inspiration, Adam lifted his leg and pressed Kevin’s crotch with his bare foot. The bound boy let out a muffled gasp and quickly shook his head

“No handjobs, no blowjobs and no sex” Adam repeated their agreement “You never said anything about footjobs” he grinned and used his toes to grab Kevin’s hard member, stroking it. Kevin’s grunts slowly turned into moans and his struggles soon went from trying to escape to getting as much pleasure from Adam’s foot. Adam, on his side, pulled one of his socks and wrapped it around his cock, increasing the pace in which he jerked it off.

Kevin’s breathing increased while his moans grew louder and his breathing got deeper, he was no longer struggling, instead his hips were rocking back and forth against his roommate’s foot, he was actually trying to fuck his foot! Adam was also breathing deeper although he tried his best to stay quiet and enjoy the show.

Kevin lasted less than Adam expected. He never got to see his face but it was clear he was orgasming hard as he leaned his head back, arching his back and tensing his whole body, letting out a long moan before collapsing. No longer struggling or moaning, merely panting, his cheeks turning red and a wet spot clearly visible on his boxers.

Adam soon came after, shooting his load in the dirty sock and throwing it in the laundry basket. He turned his attention back to Kevin, focusing on the handsome bound boy on the bed, alcohol was still running through his veins, clouding his judgement as he approached his helpless prey. He could untie him, of course, or he could do to him whatever he wanted as long as it didn’t break their verbal contract, Kevin was helpless to stop him after all. The night was young!

Adam would wake up the next morning with a pounding headache and a bitter taste in his mouth. He always forgot that less fun part of drinking! But this time, he fell different, comfortable, his clothes were gone, except for his boxers, he cuddled closer to the body he was hugging, running his hand over the smooth chest feeling the ropes around it…

“Ropes?”

He opened wide his eyes and looked down, meeting a familiar freckled face, still gagged and blindfolded.

“Fuck!”

To be continued...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heh heh, I hope Kevin isn't too angry at being left tied up all night! Maybe he even enjoyed it...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great second part. Love the loophole, and what an ending. Wonder what will happen next.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I'm definitely enjoying this story so far! Keep up the great work!
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Love this story so far! Cant wait for the next part
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Love the latest chapter. The playful banter between the guys is so good to read. Looking forward to seeing some revenge happen perhaps :twisted:

Banner by Bondagefreak
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks all for the coments! I'm really enjoying writting the banter between Kevin and Adam, almost gives me enough reason to keep Kevin ungagged (almos!). Now back to the story... will Kevin be pissed at Adam? Will he have enjoyed it? Or something else? One way to fidn out!

Part 3: The morning after

“Okay Adam, don’t freak out, it’s not as bad as it seems” Adam told himself while freaking out. He got out of the bed, far away from Kevin and tried to recall last night events. He remembered them coming back to the apartment, him tying Kevin up, the things he did to him with his foot but the rest was a blur… he only had short flashbacks of him kissing Kevin’s neck, his hands feeling up his chest, Kevin’s moans, him nibbling at his ear, but the rest had been washed away by the alcohol. What exactly did he do?

“Mphhhh…?” Kevin, seemingly waking up, lifted his head and looked around; then panic set in. The bound guy tried to pull his arms and legs apart instinctively jerking his body forwards but he seemed unaware of how close he was to the edge of the bed, his body rolled forwards and he plummeted down to the floor, letting out a loud shriek before hitting the carpeted floor face first

“Kevin!” Adam exclaimed hurrying to his side “relax, it’s me, Adam!” Kevin raised his head towards Adam’s direction, hearing his friend’s voice made him relax though his breathing remained heavy. Adam crouched next to him and pulled down his blindfold, letting it hang around his neck, Kevin’s eyes blinked at the excess of light pouring in, the boy visibly winced when Adam ripped the tape off his mouth.

“Fuck…” he groaned upon spitting the cloth “Fuck!” he repeated in visible discomfort “Adam you are an ass!”

“I’m sorry!” Adam exclaimed burying his face in his hands “I wasn’t thinking clearly but I won’t make any excuses for myself! You have all the right to hate me-”

“Okay, okay, don’t fill this room with your tears, princess” Kevin grunted, his voice still hoarse after being silenced all night “I’m mad at you for leaving me tied up all night but I don’t hate you!” Adam looked down at Kevin with surprise, did he forget about last night? Should he press the subject? “Last night was wild” Kevin continued “You tied me up, groped me all over, perv! Then you…” his eyes suddenly open wide and his face turned bright red as he remembered what happened. He gave his crotch a quick glance and then looked up at Adam “whatever… after that you jumped in the bed next to me and went back to groping me… which raises the question, do you have a nipples fetish? Because you couldn’t stop playing with them!” Adam’s face was getting redder with each word Kevin said

“You were also kissing my neck which by the way, tickled a lot! Also, you bit my ear and I think you tried some sexy talk but you were too drunk for it to work. You might have called me whore and dog” as he spoke, Adam’s feeling changed from crushing guilt to absolute embarrassment of what happened last night, it wasn’t helping that Kevin was starting to laugh “I wish I could have recorded it! Oh! And then you tried to fuck my chest! Not even my navel, but my chest!”

“OKAY I GET IT!” Adam finally blurted, despite his wish for the earth to swallow him, he felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders knowing that Kevin seemed mostly okay with what happened between them “So, you’re not upset?”

Kevin took a deep breath, the ropes strained against his chest and shook his head “to be honest, it was sort of fun” the blush returned to his cheeks “I wouldn’t mind doing it again someday, you are still an asshole for leaving me tied up all night! But tell you what, you can buy me breakfast and we can call it even! Deal?”

“Deal!” Adam smiled and extended his hand towards Kevin; his friend raised an eyebrow and with a swift motion sat up, quickly turning his torso and waving his bound hands so Adam could shake them. Kevin looked even better under the daylight; his muscles where bulging under the ropes, red marks were visible on his skin where he had rubbed the ropes against, his boxers seemed as tight as ever and the goofy smile and disheveled red hair were the cherry on top, if someone was born to be tied up, that one had to be Kevin!

“So… You’re untying me?” that was an excellent question, he could untie him or… Adam grinned and picked up the wad of cloth from the floor, rolling it up again.

“I could” he grinned, taking delight in the dawning realization in Kevin’s face of what was about to happen “but why should I?”

“Dude! I’ve been tied up all night! We had a deal!”

“The deal was that I buy you breakfast! You never said anything about getting untied!” Adam raised the wet cloth “now, be a good boy open wide!” Kevin did exactly the opposite so Adam was forced to jump on him and twist one of his nipples until he opened his mouth to scream and the cloth went in, before he could spit it, Adam pulled the bandanna back up, letting it rest over his mouth

“Mmph mm gn!” Kevin grunted

“Sorry, can’t understand you!” Adam laughed and playfully patted his cheek, Kevin looked adorable, his cheeks bulging, being filled with the cloth and his eyes glaring furiously at Adam though it wasn’t with anger but indignation, the feeling one might experience after being tricked into losing a game “don’t worry, I’ll still get you breakfast! Just got to take a shower first! You should take one too! You smell like a dude had cummed all over you!”

“N nnnm hnph cnmmmn nmm nfmr mm!” the captive exclaimed angrily flapping his bound legs like a butterfly

“Again, can’t understand you! But if you prefer to stay dirty…” Adam ruffled his hair and walked over to his drawer, pulling out a clean pair of boxers and some sweatpants, before stepping into the bathroom “Don’t go anywhere!” the last thing he saw was Kevin rolling his eyes with annoyance before he closed the door

With the hot water running down his skin, Adam reflected upon the recent events and the possibilities for the future, he had his roommate at his mercy, the possibilities were endless. Of course, he wouldn’t go as far as last night but that didn’t mean that he wouldn’t have fun with his prisoner, there were plenty of things he could do to him and if he played his cards right, this could become something regular.

“Still here?” Adam grinned upon walking out of the bathroom, drying his wet hair with a towel. During his absence, Kevin had managed to crawl towards one of the walls and was now resting against it yet he didn’t seem to have made any progress in getting rid of the ropes “Man, you must really be enjoying it!”

“N'm hmnng hmmn ngnnnphph mm mmnmm!”

“Sorry buddy, but I have no idea what you just said!”

“Nnphph mmph mm nnph!” he grunted, lightly bouncing on his butt

“Oh! Of course! Now I know what you want!” Adam smiled devilishly and crouched in front of Kevin, quickly digging all his fingers into the boy’s sides. Predictably, Kevin let out a loud laugh and frantically jerked his body backwards, trying to get away from Adam. “What? I thought you wanted this!” Kevin grunted angrily and pulled his knees against his chest trying to protect himself. He might have misinterpreted Kevin’s grunts “Another round?”

“Nhhhh- HMMMMM!” Kevin shrieked when Adam went for his feet but he was helpless to stop his friend and after a few more minutes of torture, he was heavily panting

“Well, better go and get your breakfast! Sit still!” once more he ruffled Kevin’s hair, ignoring the glares he was giving him and got up, putting on a clean t-shirt and his jacket before opening the door “Have fun!”

He missed the middle finger Kevin showed him.

To be continued...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

These two are adorable, and Kevin is a great sport... I hope Adam's plan works!

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Nice little chapter. These two are so adorable. Kevin’s pleas are so cute. Can’t wait to see what Adam has in store for him.

Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Really great story. I like how Adam panics, when he wakes up to discover Kevin still tied up and wondering what happened.

Kevin is adorable! :P
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

The idea that he was left tied up on a technicality was hot to read. Although, I'm hoping that a round 2 is in order 😉
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I wonder what Kevin's reaction will be...did he enjoy spending the night like that? ;) ;) ;)

Edited-- I think I missed that last chapter. Kevin is such a good sport!! And once again, he's stuck like that on a technicality :lol: :lol: I wodner if he prefers being the one tied or if he might get a chance for revenge ;) ;)
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

The relationship between them is amazing. Cant wait for the continuation
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Good to see Adam not bothering to undo all that good work ;) I wonder what will happen on his return - can’t wait!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks for all the coments, it's hard to reply to them without spoiling things but let's say that some of you might end satisfied by what'll happen in the future. But in general I do love their relationship, personally I think that's the best part of the story and the main reason I keep writting about them.

Part 4: Breakfast time

Adam and Kevin had eaten breakfast together enough times for Adam to know what Kevin liked, his culinary tastes where rather simple and consistent: a bagel with cream cheese and a large mocha with extra hazelnut syrup. That boy should cut down on his daily sugar but there would be other chances to talk about his less than healthy eating habits.

“Missed me?” He grinned upon entering their dorm. Kevin once more grunted something but his face brightened up when he saw the brown paper bag Adam was carrying. “Okay Kevin, you must be hungry?” the red-haired eagerly nodded; Adam sat down by his desk and placed the bag on top, making a big deal of pulling out two bagels and two cups of coffee “What are you waiting? Come here boy!” he patted his leg

Kevin gave Adam a suspicious look, then let out a sigh and started shuffling his legs over the carpet floor, awkwardly crawling towards him on his knees until his head was resting on Adam’s lap, the boy was a natural! Adam patted his head and quickly ripped the tape off his lips “Ahh! You are the biggest asshole I know!” he said once the gag had been removed “I hate you!”

“Now, now” Adam shook his head “that wasn’t very nice to say, here I had brought you a bagel! I guess I’ll have to gag you again and eat it myself”

“Noooo! I was kidding!” Kevin exclaimed bouncing on his butt “I love you! You’re the love of my live! Let’s get married!” he looked up at Adam with a hopeful smile. In his opinion, Kevin had never looked more like a begging dog than at this moment; all according to Adam’s plan!

“So, you really want to eat?” Adam asked while removing his shoes with his feet

“Yes, please sir!” Kevin nodded; the ‘sir’ thing was a nice touch!

“And you’ll do anything to get it?” Again, Kevin nodded without hesitation “why don’t you take off my socks?” Kevin looked confused at Adam’s feet and tried to turn around to reach them with his hands but Adam had made sure to keep them out of his hands reach

“Uh… how am I supposed to do it if I can’t reach them?”

“There are other ways…”

Kevin cocked his head and frowned trying to think what Adam meant; then it hit him and his eyes opened wide “No way!”

“Yes way!” Kevin looked down at his feet and then up at Adam with pleading eyes

“Dude… that’s gross”

“If you don’t want to eat…” Kevin closed his eyes, took a deep breath and leaned forwards, carefully picking the tip of his sock with his teeth and pulling it out. Adam loved what he was seeing! A strong, bound guy on his knees, a sock hanging from his mouth, his face twisted in a disgusted grimace yet he could see his member, still trapped in a crotch-tie, pushing against the fabric of his boxers; in some level, Kevin was enjoying this

“The other one too”

“You’re the most evil person I’ve met” Kevin grunted and leaned down to pick the other sock

“Evilest” Adam corrected him getting a grunt from his captive. “Good boy” he smiled once both socks were out, Kevin’s face brightened when he saw the bagel Adam had brought and he opened his mouth ready to welcome that delicious threat but Adam had other plans…

“Dudeeeee!” Kevin exclaimed horrified when he saw Adam place the bagel between his feet, holding it in place. Captive and captor remained still, looking at each other in a silent battle of wills, Kevin indignantly looking up while Adam looked down with a knowable smile. A grunt from Kevin’s stomach was enough to decide the winner.

“You’ll pay for this” Kevin sighed and leaned down, taking a bite of the bagel while trying hard to avoid touching Adam’s feet. It was humiliating for the red-haired guy, being forced to eat from his roommate feet, a revenge plan for that affront was already being constructed in his mind but Kevin was well aware that as long as he remained tied up, said revenge would be out of his reach. He had no choice but to play along but it wasn’t necessarily something bad; Kevin had come to terms with the idea of being tied up and he had enjoyed it, but this was a new and surprisingly enthralling experience to him!

The bagel was delicious as always and, having recently taken a shower, Adam’s feet weren’t even that dirty so the main issue was the symbolism behind it, the imbalance of power that was developing between them with Adam on top and Kevin literally at his feet. For him, losing that kind of power over himself was terrifying yet exciting at the same time. He wouldn’t admit to enjoying it yet, but he wasn’t putting much resistance either.

“Thanks for the food sir” Kevin said once he was done. Adam nodded and offered him the coffee which he drank happily, the blonde guy decided to give Kevin a little reward by gently stroking his hair; both guys were surprised when Kevin mechanically closed his eyes at Adam’s touch and let out a soft moan.

“We are not done yet Kevin” Adam placed the empty cup on the table and pulled out his own bagel and coffee “my feet are rather dirty from the food; I think someone needs to clean them”

“I agree, you know where the bathroom is” Kevin smirked, purposefully ignoring what Adam was implying only for his roommate to shove his feet in his face “Ughh! Fuck off!”

“You know what to do Kevin! Now be a good boy and start licking!”

“Yeah sure!” Kevin snarked and tried to move away from the feet “I’m not doing that! I’ve already eaten so you have no power over me!” he said defiantly “you can’t make me do- is that a newspaper?”

Adam had been waiting for that moment, he rolled the paper and started beating Kevin with it “Ouch! Dude! Stop that! Ouch! This really hurts!” the poor boy tried to crawl away from Adam but it was rather ineffective “I’m not a dog! Ahh! Ouch! Seriously! Stop it! Ouch! You can’t- ouch! OKAY! OKAY! I’ll lick your stupid feet! Ouch! I said I’ll do it! Ouch! What else do you want? Ahhh! Fine! I’ll lick your beautiful feet oh great master! Happy?”

Adam sat back on his chair with a cocky smile while a defeated Kevin crawled closer to him and leaned forwards “You’re so going to pay for this” he muttered before sticking out his tongue and running it across Adam’s soles.

Adam looked down at his roommate, forced to submit to him like that, as he focused on one foot, Adam placed the other on Kevin’s head to further cement his new status; Kevin grunted but kept working on his new master’s feet.

It took less than a minute for Adam to realize the horrible mistake he had made. He always had been ticklish, specially in the feet; in his defense, he never had someone lick them before so he was unaware of what the effect would be. “Okay… Kevin… you… can… stop”

Kevin had noticed that Adam’s toes where curling as he licked them but when he looked up, he saw Adam holding tight the sides of the chair, his eyes wide open, his face red and biting down his lips trying to hold back the laughter. The red-haired grinned deviously at his ‘master’ and shook his head

“Oh no sir! I still have to clean them!” this time he went on full assault, looking for the weakest spots to tickle. Adam burst out laughing and squirming on his chair, unfortunately, Kevin was untied and Adam wasn’t so the assault only lasted a few seconds but those were enough to bring Adam down a peg or two

“Okay… enough feet for now…”

“Sure, you don’t want me to continue?” Kevin grinned

“No! Nope! Not ever again” Adam pulled his feet up in the chair, visibly shaken; he knew Kevin did it on purpose but he decided to let it slide given that he basically walked into that one.

“I had forgotten how ticklish you were”

“Shut up!”

“Make me!” Adam smiled and picked up one of his socks “No wait! I was joking! Please don’t gag me again sir! I love talking! And you love my voice!”

“That’s debatable” Adam said yet he placed the sock down and picked up his own food, taking a bit off his bagel. The two guys remained in silence; Adam eating his breakfast and Kevin twisting his body around trying to reach any of his knots

“So… how many other guys have you tied up?” Kevin finally spoke, breaking the silence

“Well, my brothers used to tie me up all the time growing up. I was the youngest so they practiced their knots on me. Every. Single. Time” he said with fond annoyance “I got to tie them up sometimes though, whenever the younger ones would team up to take the older ones, that taught me the basis…”

“So that’s how you learned you liked jerking off to tied up guys?”

“EWWWW! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?” Adam cringed even at the mere mental image

“I just wanted to mess with you” Kevin grinned, getting an empty paper cup thrown at his face for his troubles

“Anyway, then I had this boyfriend in high school whom I tied up, he helped me practice my knots a lot…. After that I haven’t tied anyone else until you came along”

“Awww! So, you couldn’t resist to my amazing looks?”

“Nah, you remind me of a dog” Adam chuckled, getting a glare from Kevin

“Why must you hurt me like that?” Kevin asked in a dramatic fashion before bursting out laughing. It was weird how one moment he had been at his feet calling him master and the other, they were just laughing like buddies, completely forgetting that Kevin was still tied up.

“My turn to ask, how much into this you’re now?” Adam could clearly see the answer but he wanted to hear it from Kevin’s lips

“Meh, it’s fun” he shrugged though his eyes were avoiding Adam’s “I don’t think- HEY!” Adam abruptly got up and pressed his foot against Kevin’s crotch, feeling his hard member underneath his weight “Dude! Don’t damage to goods!”

“You’re in no position to demand anything” Adam said pressing his foot further, Kevin tried to lean away but he lost balance and fell on his back, unwillingly making Adam’s job easier “or in a position to lie” Adam leaned his weight on his right foot, increasing the pressure over Kevin’s privates

“Arghhh! Fine! Fine! You win! I’ll talk!” Kevin snapped and waited until Adam lowered the pressure though his feet remained over his hard bulge as a threat “Man, you really know how to make a guy moan- OKAY! OKAY! I’ll get to the point” he took a deep breath while Adam lowered the pressure again “You’re right, I dig this. It’s weird to explain, maybe are the ropes or the fact a guy is making me do shit I’d never do, whatever the case, well, I’m fucking horny right now” he gave Adam a sheepish smile “But not horny enough to let you fuck me!” he quickly joked

“Well… I could fuck you” Adam teased him “I mean, you are helpless, I could just stuff the sock back in your mouth and have my way with you, you can do anything to stop me” to his surprise, Kevin burst out laughing

“Yeah sure!”

“Think I’m lying?”

“Dude, this morning you were about to cry at the thought of me hating you. I know you Adam, you’ll never do anything to actually hurt me, that’s why I’m letting you do all this shit to me. Because I’m literally trusting you with my life right now” Adam hadn’t really stopped to see it this way, it was touching and also made him feel guilty again of all the things he fantasized doing to him. “And since you won’t hurt me, I need to get out now. I don’t think I can feel my arms anymore” Kevin panted a little bit, he had a point, his hands were quite red and the same could be said for his feet.

“Sure, you don’t want me to help you with that?” Adam asked lightly pressing Kevin’s crotch, getting a moan from his friend

“Tempting… really tempting, but I really need to move my hands” Adam sat behind Kevin and started untying his wrists, chuckling at the exaggerated moans that came from his friend’s mouth once his hands were free.

“So, are we doing this again?”

“Maybe…” Kevin shrugged “as I said, I like it but I don’t think this will become regular, maybe some time if I’m drunk enough or horny enough… we could try it again” the ropes around his wrists finally fell down and Kevin pulled his hands forwards, letting out a loud moan of relief and rubbing the circulation back in his wrists

“If you are horny? What if I’m horny?” Kevin glanced at Adam and playfully patted his cheek

“That’s what porn is for, you perv!” Adam grabbed the newspaper and started beating him again with it.

The next Friday, Adam hurried back to his apartment, after a long day of classes, he was looking forwards to plop down on his bed, kick off his shoes and watch whatever Netflix recommended him. Things had gone back to normal with Kevin and they hadn’t spoke about what happened that weekend, he still fantasized about tying Kevin up again but he didn’t want to push the issue too hard or else Kevin might freak out. His roommate was still his wild self, constantly pestering him to go out or just being a lovable annoyance

“Perhaps I should tie him up next time he bothers me” Adam thought as he opened the door to their room. He stepped inside, dropping his backpack to the ground and removing his jacket before turning on the lights. The first thing he saw was a large amount of ropes, tape, bandanas and other gear spread over his bed that he recognized as the contents of his bag

“What the- AHHH!” he yelled as someone tackled him, sending both bodies to the ground

“Welcome back Farmer Boy!” Kevin grinned, pinning him down “told you I would get back at you!”

To be Continued...
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Oh awesome chapter loved the foot and food play was so hot. Once again the relationship you have formed with the two of them is so great to read about. I could feel Kevin’s excitement at being made to do it and how grossed out and weirded out he was actually doing it. Looking forward to his revenge on Adam should be great to read about.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Cuuuute! Love the cute Kevin being treated like a dog, and I'm excited to see what he has in store for Adam!

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]cj2125[/mention] that story was so hot . The underwear chewing and sock sniffing was my favorite part .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic