Soft Surprises (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wrappeduptight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Soft Surprises (F/M)

Post by wrappeduptight »

It was November and I’d just finished my last big project for the year at work. I had taken the next week off to regroup - planning on camping out at a nearby lake outside of Denver. My girlfriend, Heather, and I had been dating for about three months. We met in college and had reconnected a few years after graduating. Heather was beautiful - red hair, pretty face and slightly taller than me, she was in great shape having played on the club volleyball team throughout college. I was definitely out of my league.

Living in Colorado, Heather had a penchant for wearing fuzzy sweaters throughout the fall and winter. She didn’t know, but I had a bit of a fetish for women wearing soft sweaters, it was something I’d not necessarily kept a secret throughout our relationship but I hadn’t outright mentioned it. All throughout high school and college I’d enjoyed looking up pictures of women wearing sweater of angora, cashmere & mohair online, fantasizing about being with them. I’d seen videos of women tying up men - thinking about whether I’d ever be in a situation in which a woman in a soft sweater would tie me up and gag me. I eventually reached a point of recognition that this would probably never happen; it was such a specific and unusual circumstance - who would be interested and willing to do this, and how would I even approach the idea with a woman?

Part 1:

This particular Saturday, Heather and I were going over to the house of a close friend of hers for dinner and a game-night. I had been so wrapped up in things at work but I was ready to let loose a bit. Heather was wearing one of her favorite outfits that I also loved - high heels and leggings with an oversized turtleneck sweater dress. The sleeves were long enough that she usually slipped them halfway over her hands. I had on my typical outfit of jeans and a T-shirt. On the way over to her friend Sara’s place we had an interesting conversation:

Me: Heather, you look great tonight. I haven’t mentioned it before but I really like the way you look in this sweater.

Heather: Oh thank you! This is one of my favorites, so soft and comfy!

Me: Yeah, I um, haven’t really shared this with you but…I have a sort of ‘thing’ for beautiful women like you wearing soft sweaters. Every time you wear one it really gets me going. You’re just so beautiful and I love being with you when you’re wrapped up in a fuzzy outfit.

Heather: You know, I’ve noticed you staring sometimes and now I realize it’s when I’m wearing one of my sweaters, and the way you look at other women wearing them when we’re out. Good to know, I love how comfortable they are and I’m glad to hear you have enjoy them as well.

When we arrived at Sara’s house she welcomed us in with a big hug. Sara was wearing an oversized sweater and Heather gave me a glance and raised her eyebrows as we embraced, now knowing my affinity for the fuzz.

Dinner was great, and afterward we settled into the living room to play some games - I was nestled in between Heather and Sara on the couch, we were on the same team for a game of charades. After a couple rounds and more than a few drinks, I started talking while the opposing team was guessing:

Heather: Shh, you’re helping them!

The next round I accidentally blurted out the answer to one of the guesses they were working on, and Heather instinctively grabbed me and put her hand over my mouth, the sleeve of her sweater halfway over her hand. Sara looked over at us and laughed.

Sara: Thank you! He’s been helping them out all night but now he can't talk!

Laughing, I pulled my hands up to take away Heather’s hand but Sara grabbed them and held them down to my lap.

Sara: Oh no - not so fast mister. You’re going to have to stay quiet until it’s our turn!

Heather firmed her grasp over my mouth with her other arm wrapped around my arms & chest and pulled me closer with a big grin.

Heather: Yep, you’re done talking for now - you’ve helped enough and now it’s time to be quiet.

As Heather and Sara held me like that I couldn’t help but blush a bit as I began to swell down there. With Sara holding my hands near my waist, she noticed this, ruffling my wrists.

Sara: [quietly to Heather] Hey, I think he likes this. Are you guys into this sort of thing?

Heather: Not really, but we’d better slow things down here before they get out of hand.

They both let me go for our next round - I was a bit flustered at what had just happened but we ended up winning the round and eventually the whole game.

After saying our goodbyes Heather and I left and on the car ride home we talked about the evening:

Heather: So I uh… couldn’t help notice you getting aroused when Sara and I were keeping you quiet.

Me: Yeah - I um… I don’t know how to say this but I actually really liked it. You, holding my mouth and the feeling of your sweater while having my hands held down, in the softness of your embrace. I’ve kind of fantasized about something like that for a long time but never thought it’d happen, I was taken a bit off-guard.

Heather: Well if you like that you should tell me! I want you to be happy and if that’s something you like, it’s easy to make it happen. Plus, I’d get to enjoy some silence every now and then!

We got home and started getting ready for bed, Heather was looking at her phone thinking of our camping trip:

Heather: Hey, it looks like there’s a storm inbound from the north over the next few days. Do you really still want to go camping?

Me: Let’s cancel. I could use some good sleep this week to catch up, and it’d be a bit messy trying to camp out in that weather.

Heather: Yes!! I was thinking the same thing. And if you’d like, maybe we can play around a bit more, you know with sweaters and… stuff? I’m curious to understand more about what makes you tick. I know you’ve been really stressed out the past couple of weeks and I’d like to help you relax. How about we try some things out this next week to make that happen?

Me: That sounds really nice but I don’t want you to do anything you’re uncomfortable with. I haven’t really been transparent about this but I’ve always been interested in some light bondage, looking at pictures and videos online. I’ve never tried any of that before but being held by you and Sara tonight really brought that to life, but I don’t want to put you into an uncomfortable position.

Heather: Well first of all, I think it would be me putting you in some uncomfortable positions! This is really interesting to me and I’ve always had a curiosity about bondage as well. I enjoyed keeping you quiet tonight and obviously you enjoyed it as well… let’s explore this more and see what kind of fun we can have!

My mind was racing thinking about what she meant by that. Eventually I fell asleep, dreaming about what the future held.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Great set up.
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Awesome story, really great 'soft surprise'!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

oh wow, your story pretty much covers my own kinks! Awesome intro, hope you'll post other chapters!
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

Great start! Can’t wait to read more
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I would also read more of it.
andreas
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

This is sounding super cute!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Very nice start. I like Heathers comment that she’s been curious.

Before the first time I was tied up. I had never really thought about bondage, but I did like being spanked, so maybe there was a latent interest. Over the next few years I went from straight laced lady who like a little spanking to bisexual bondage switch.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic