A Stepbrother’s Sub (M+/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

So I ended up binge-ing this series all in a night and must I say, I LOVE IT!! Your story telling and the detail you put into it kept me hooked, especially since I just wanted to be in Bobby’s position. It was so nice to see how he was accepted and eventually got someone who’s a good match for him too!! Also with Xavier! I was totally jealous and wanted to be in their position. Thank you for your hard work with writing this story!!
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Ayu wrote: 3 years ago So I ended up binge-ing this series all in a night and must I say, I LOVE IT!! Your story telling and the detail you put into it kept me hooked, especially since I just wanted to be in Bobby’s position. It was so nice to see how he was accepted and eventually got someone who’s a good match for him too!! Also with Xavier! I was totally jealous and wanted to be in their position. Thank you for your hard work with writing this story!!
[mention]Ayu[/mention] I'm really glad you enjoyed the story, and thank you so much for your kind words!! And believe me, I was quite envious of Bobby and Xavier when I was writing it! Now I just have to find my own Jake lol
Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago
Ayu wrote: 3 years ago So I ended up binge-ing this series all in a night and must I say, I LOVE IT!! Your story telling and the detail you put into it kept me hooked, especially since I just wanted to be in Bobby’s position. It was so nice to see how he was accepted and eventually got someone who’s a good match for him too!! Also with Xavier! I was totally jealous and wanted to be in their position. Thank you for your hard work with writing this story!!
@Ayu I'm really glad you enjoyed the story, and thank you so much for your kind words!! And believe me, I was quite envious of Bobby and Xavier when I was writing it! Now I just have to find my own Jake lol
Don’t we all need a Jake in our lives haha. But yes thank you for the story!!
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hi everyone! Be sure to check out my latest story if you want to see what Jake and Bobby have been up to ;)

"The Bobbyverse Chronicles"
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13319
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone! My latest story in the "Bobbyverse Chronicles" has been completed and there's a poll where you can decide what the next story is!

Check out the link below:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13319
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

After hearing you on the Bondagegaze podcast I went to read this. Thank you for your stories
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Would highly recommend the Bondagegaze podcast as well!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago Would highly recommend the Bondagegaze podcast as well!
[mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] Thanks for the support guys! 😉

Keep up the great work [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]! 😘
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

sws91 wrote: 1 year ago
Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago Would highly recommend the Bondagegaze podcast as well!
@TightropesEU @Guardianbound Thanks for the support guys! 😉

Keep up the great work @gaggedfeety! 😘
Definitely check out the podcast! And I'm happy to hear that it brought some new readers!! :D
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone, I just posted a new story! It's completely separate from this story, but I hope you enjoy it!

Josh's Foot Obsession
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 68#p135068
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic