CYOA CHAPTER 1 IS LIVE 8/22/

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
zerg rush
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

CYOA CHAPTER 1 IS LIVE 8/22/

Post by zerg rush »

Don't need a tease now, so deleting this post. Scroll down for game.
Last edited by zerg rush 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
"Wait, why are you taking off my socks? My mouth? But I've worn them all day and they're all sweaty and they're far too big to fi-mmmmpgffph!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Great start! I've been looking to do one of these myself after I finish my current story and this is a great read.

Everything is pretty solid so far. I'm guessing that the chain ends aren't really "endings" and the start of branches, so I would love to see what happens after "you" are put out again and if "you" manage to overpower your abductor. What I would like to see is different variations of bondage styles and gear depending on where the story goes. If you manage to break out, the abductor might switch to rope or handcuffs. Just as a personal thing, I would like to see the protagonist get bagged and carried off. They used to do that a lot in cartoons when I was a kid and it kinda stuck with me.
zerg rush
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zerg rush »

Don't need this either
Last edited by zerg rush 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"Wait, why are you taking off my socks? My mouth? But I've worn them all day and they're all sweaty and they're far too big to fi-mmmmpgffph!
zerg rush
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zerg rush »

wataru14 wrote: 3 years ago Great start! I've been looking to do one of these myself after I finish my current story and this is a great read.
Thanks. A word of warning. They are a massive pain in the ass to do. I use The Gamebook Authoring Tool.
wataru14 wrote: 3 years ago
Everything is pretty solid so far. I'm guessing that the chain ends aren't really "endings" and the start of branches, so I would love to see what happens after "you" are put out again and if "you" manage to overpower your abductor. What I would like to see is different variations of bondage styles and gear depending on where the story goes. If you manage to break out, the abductor might switch to rope or handcuffs. Just as a personal thing, I would like to see the protagonist get bagged and carried off. They used to do that a lot in cartoons when I was a kid and it kinda stuck with me.
It's going to be an ongoing thing. I will explicitly say if a section is an ending. If not, assume it's an ongoing branch I haven't finished yet. I normally add bondage rather than just replace it, but different styles is a good idea. Getting bagged and carried off I will put in, but it has 'bad end' written all over it, so you may not see it for a while.

If people play the game fairly, as in actually roll the dice, it will be hard as nails, because, let's face it, most of you wanna read about "you" and some other people getting bound and gagged in a stupidly over the top way, then played with in some way. Also, people will hopefully want to read and find all the things they get put through rather than just win easily. I will make it actually possible though.

A hint: A player with a low arousal limit is highly unlikely to win.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

This seems like a really fun thing, look forward to seeing where it goes
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
zerg rush
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zerg rush »

Gagfan wrote: 3 years ago This seems like a really fun thing, look forward to seeing where it goes
Thanks alot. Means a lot coming from one of my favourite authors here :)

Had an idea for a mechanic that needs a partial rewrite of the whole thing, so I'll post again from the beginning when I can. I don't like leaving messes, so I'll next update when I'm at a clean break and two or three open branches. Any more and it's just chaos.

I posted this elsewhere here, but anything anyone wants to see, feel free to chime in. Stinky sock gags is pretty much a must on this site (lol) but there are a huge number of fetishes out there, and I'll fit it in if someone wants it and it fits thematically.
zerg rush
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zerg rush »

First chapter is done :)

There shouldn't be any errors. Took me 12 hours to make sure it all works, and that's on top of planning and typing it all.

For this game, all you need to play are 2 dice (real or virtual) and a way of keeping track of words and a number. This game has two mechanics. Both of these are crucial to your success (or failure)

At certain sections, you will be given codewords. Codewords determine how you and others react to certain situations. Most of these will help you, others will hinder your progress.

The second mechanic is the AROUSAL meter. This measures how turned on you are. At certain points, this will go up or down. Being turned on has benefits and drawbacks. Roll 1 die and add 6. This is your AROUSAL limit. The closer you are to your AROUSAL limit, the more turned on you are.

==============================================================================================================================

You awaken slowly, lying on a bed, in a room you don't recognise. A pounding headache greets you, along with the brain fog that usually accompanies a daytime nap. You can feel pain in your wrists and ankles, and your jaw aches. You stretch, but your limbs do not obey your command. You look down to see a ziptie binding your ankles together. A second holds your wrists tightly behind your back. You feel a large rubber ball in your mouth. You try to dislodge it but can only dribble down your chest.

You try to cast your mind back, to figure out how you got in this predicament. You were round your mom's friends house, somewhat reluctantly. They were exercising in the garden and you were watching tv. The last thing you remember is a cloth being held over your face.

A million thoughts enter your mind. Who did this? Why? What do they want? How is your mom and her friend?
Roll a 6 sided die.

If you roll a 1 or 6, turn to 64
If you roll 2-5, turn to 56

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by zerg rush 3 years ago, edited 11 times in total.
zerg rush
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zerg rush »

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by zerg rush 3 years ago, edited 12 times in total.
zerg rush
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zerg rush »

► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Varlance
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Varlance »

Hi Zerg rush,

I think I could turn this into an actual playable interactive fiction game in Twine 2. I did that with another author’s work on TUGstories this week but am waiting for their permission before I publish it. Would that be something you’re interested in? I can show you a preview before making it public.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic