Bound in Byzantine Bonds: A Simon DuWright Adventure (MMM/MMM) Updated with Chapter XVIII 12/31/22

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Muscle-Flex wrote: 1 year ago

Definitely one of your best chapters. You’ve definitely got your readers on edge as the climax approaches!
Thank you so much, [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] for reading, leaving great comments, and for the compliment!

It is one of life's great pleasures to leave men edged for a great climax! ;)

I'm glad that you picked up on the tension in the characters. There are villains and heroes in this story. But what interests me are the inner conflicts and how a certain set of circumstances can bring out the virtuous or the viciousness in men.

I'm reaching a conclusion with this story, and so I want to bring the other characters (especially all the kidnapped men) back into focus. Yes, at the soul of the story are Simon and Johnny, but at its heart are also Eddie Marbot and Peter de Vere.

As for João, I want to show how Mazarin became who he is. He's very youthful, handsome, but very diabolical and cruel. Was he always so? Does he know what the now decrepit and equally diabolical and cruel Richelieu did years ago? We'll see. And you may have to find out in another tale what happened to Mazarin and João years before!

Thanks again, my friend!
kankuro10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kankuro10 »

Finally, I could take time to write at least a comment about this amazing chapter.

Seriously, I'll need many words to describe how much I loved reading this long chapter. In fact, I had to read some previous chapter after this one, just to enjoy better some incredible scenes, plots, cliffhangers, bonds and gags (so hot!!).

Great story. It was worth the wait, as always.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you, [mention]kankuro10[/mention]!

You've inspired me to update this soon.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@KidnappedCowboy
Oh man, I just read Chapter X: Chapter Captured by Corsairs and I absolutely LOVED the descriptions of Gabie and Geordie being gagged with one of each other's smelly no-show socks. Positively brilliant!

I don't garner much joy from seeing guys being gagged with their own socks (even though it's far more common), so this switcheroo was particularly appreciated. Hopefully, there's more of this in later chapters. Only one way to find out!

As always, excellently written, @KidnappedCowboy
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

kankuro10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kankuro10 »

After all this time since last chapter was posted, I decided to read again this story (completely). Man, no wonder it's still one of my favorites from this site.

Really, I love many things of this adventure: the characters (the kidnapped men and their abductors), their relationships, abductions (so many details and so hot!), plot-twists (Hugh betrayal, still my favorite: the drama and the consecuences), etc.

The plot is very absorbing. I really want to know more of the fate of all the kidnapped men (including the protagonists) and the plans of the Brotherhood (including the French brothers and the Slobobians), either in this story or in a future sequel (I hope so).

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Note: I was reading every chapter, when I noticed that the back cover with a summary of this saga (and the picture of Simon in the same post) that you shared about three years ago (by Muscle-Flex), disappeared. Is there any chance to post it again?
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thank you so much, @kankuro10. Your comments made my day and mean the world to me! :D

An update and an ending of this tale is long overdue. Life got in the way, but I'm working on a draft. I need to put pen to paper more often.

As you've surmised, I've written it, so there are at least two or three sequels that will come out of this:

1. The Welsh rugby players kidnapped in Thailand and smuggled to Argentina by the Escape Artists's troupe of players.

2. The French rugby player, the boat captain, and his son kidnapped and brought to the New Zealand estate of the French brothers.

3. The kidnapping of the Canadian police and military tennis team (along with the Greek-Canadian limousine service owner and his eldest son) by the Slobobians.

Some of the characters in "Bound in Byzantine Bonds" will appear and take on new roles in the sequels.

I really have enjoyed creating Simon DuWright and writing adventures for and around him. I just need to get him out of this jam, so he can get others out of theirs!

I'll look for that back cover synopsis by @Muscle-Flex for you.

Again, thank you for your comments. Yours and others inspire me to write more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic