A DREAM COME TRUE (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

A DREAM COME TRUE (M/M)

Post by bondagefreak »

A DREAM COME TRUE

This tale unfolds six months after the events of it's prequel story "More Than I Bargained For".
If you haven't read that story, then follow this link and come back here when you're done: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5982

PART I - CAUGHT IN THE ACT

That day those burglars broke into our countryside cottage and got caught trying to loot the place, really changed my life.

Under normal circumstances, the burglary attempt should've been a traumatic event for someone so young.

But my impressionable teenage mind immediately became infatuated by the tight roping and strict gagging my dad gave one of the would-be burglars after wrestling him to the ground.

For years I had spent night after night reliving and fantasizing about those events, somehow wishing I had been the one all bundled in dad's tight ropes and knots.

I watched videos, read stuff online and even worked the courage to join a forum community dedicated to deviants like me.
In other words, guys who had a thing for restraining or being restrained.

Many of my online correspondents I spoke to encouraged me to seek other men out.
Some even went as far as suggesting that I should confront my dad about it and get him to tie me up.

Truth be known, I didn't really feel like meeting creeps from over the internet.
And although the possibility of opening up to my dad was sorta fun to contemplate, I could only laugh at the unlikeliness that he would respond favourably to such a revelation.

Being a family of only two, I guess you can say we were pretty close-knit.
But that didn't mean that it wouldn't freak him out to know that his only son was a bizarre, bondage-loving weirdo.

No, opening up to my dad about this was not an option.

Anyways, as you all know, I eventually did end up getting a taste of his ropework.

After coming up with the excuse of needing to be in the mindset of a kidnapped captive for a school essay I had to work on, my dad agreed to bind me up and knot me down for a short while...just so that I could experience what it felt like to be restrained for some time.

His ropework, as you remember, did NOT disappoint.
Nor did the incredibly disabling gag he somehow forced into my uncooperative mouth.

He kept me bound up for quite a bit longer than we initially agreed.
But after being freed, I ended up thanking him for the valuable insight he had given me, and made a concerted effort to keep my enthusiasm focused on the good grades my essay would later grant me.

Of course, there were no grades to be had and there was no essay for me to write.
It was all a big lie, and I thought myself oh so clever to have tricked my dad into believing the fanciful backstory I'd concocted.

My willingness to indulge in the pleasures of careless self-bondage eventually backfired upon me.
And as the weeks went by and my self-imposed restraints grew more complex and more creative, so too did the misplaced sense of self-confidence that washed over me with each successful session I completed.

In my defense, I'd gotten pretty good at escaping by own bonds, and was usually real careful about choosing the right time so as not to get caught.

Well...my luck eventually did run out on me, and my dad was more than a little freaked out when he arrived home from work one day, only to find me sprawled out on my bed, my wrists zip-tied to the steel frame and my mouth stuffed to the brink with one of my own dirty socks.

In my panic to break free, the zip ties ended up cutting my wrists and creating deep creases into my skin.

The sock taped inside my mouth was visibly dirty and I broke down into tears and curled up into a ball when my dad finished freeing me and started confronting me about what the hell I was doing all tied up with a worn sock in my mouth.

No words came out of my mouth that night, and my father received no explanation for my strange behaviour.
In fact, we didn't speak to each other at all for next few days.

Things finally came to a head about a week later, when dad walked into my room one night, sat onto my bed and revealed to me that he had gone through my online searches using his administrator's account on the home wireless internet network.

I was torn, but decided to make a scene and try to deflect some of the shame by yelling at him that I was eighteen and that spying on me was a gross violation of my privacy.

My dad remained silent during the altercation, and I could right away tell that his opinion of me had changed.
I was no longer just his innocent little boy.
I was...different, somehow.

His facial features remained calm, and his eyes peered into my hazy orbs with an almost serene, accepting look.

I curled up on my bed and attempted concealing my sobs by burying my face deep inside my pillow.
I wanted to crawl into a hole and just disappear somewhere.

Dad stayed with me for a good minute or two before eventually placing his large hand on my thigh and telling me that everything was okay. He rubbed my thigh and rubbed my back a little before kissing the top of my head and wishing me goodnight.

I actually slept good that night.
And when I woke up, my dad was in an especially cheerful mood and was busily cooking breakfast for us, like he usually did on Saturday mornings.

I had no idea what the man found so comical and amusing, and had no clue as to why he kept eyeing me up with a smirk on his face.
But as soon as we were finished eating, the 47-year-old construction worker ordered to take a shower and then instructed me to meet him in his bedroom as soon as I was done.

Not knowing what this was about and staying true to my usual, compliant self, I quickly did my business, stepped into the shower and got cleaned up as fast as I could.

The instant I made it out of the washroom and walked into my dad's bedroom, my eyes went wide in surprise.
He was already in there, waiting for me. But that wasn't what caught my attention.

Rather, it was the absolutely MASSIVE roll of industrial grade pallet wrap, and the six jumbo rolls of heavy-duty duct tape that were sitting on top of his bed that caused my eyes to bulge out and my heart to skip a beat.

WHAT.
THE.
F*CK!?

TO BE CONTINUED.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO PART II?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Apart from the fact that someone that's 47 years old is outside of my comfort zone (well, dad/son stories in general), the way you write about the feelings of our protagonist is very nice. It's the way you let one thought naturally flow into a new thought, actually much like when you're day-dreaming. Six rolls of heavy-duty duct tape is overkill, haha. Poor boi. There will be no escape possible. He'll have to take whatever is dished out to him.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awwwwww! How sweet of the dad to be so very supportive! Definitely looking forward to the next part!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Oouu very exciting set up! I can not wait until the next part already!
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love this story so far Can’t wait to read more
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This one's going to be interesting. I love supportive parents, even if it's for an unconventional subject like this.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
zzzz12333211
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zzzz12333211 »

Thanks a lot! It’s just fantastic!
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

DO IT, MAN!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Another hot story from the master! I think I'm going to like this one (I mean of course. I love everything you write ;) ).

I can't imagine how embarrassing it was for the narrator to have his dad go through his search history. I would die if my parents saw mine. Would never be able to look them in the eye again. Luckily his dad seem's to be taking it well.

Looking forward to more :)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Shhhwwwinnnggg :lol: Did I say that out loud? :mrgreen:

What an awesome dad. I hope he calls in some buddies to help him suffer through some ropes and sweaty sock worship :oops:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great start!
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

I’m not that into the daddy/son thing, but it looks like a hell of a mummification coming up!!!
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hey son, your dad needs some help wrapping up some boxes for storage... now be a good boy and stand there holding this here end of the wrap... perfect... now just stand still :lol:

Me thinks this is gonna be fun...and I'm assuming those sneakers in the story banner are gonna end up taped to his face, eh :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I'm actually really enjoying this continuation of the story! Looking forward to see what happens next!
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

this is an incredible continuation so far. Definitely ready for the next part.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

What an exciting continuation! Cant wait to see where thos goes
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

Looking forward to more! Always enjoyed a good father/son type dynamic in tugs.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Looks like the little bondage lover will get what he wants :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Definitely can't wait for what is next up for our little bondage lover.

Looking forward to seeing these rank sneakers in the banner in action...
Amazing work, as always, Master.
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO PART II?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!
I don’t say it enough, but you have a way of writing that makes it easy to understand the story, you can feel the emotions of each character like we’re either one of the characters or the one filming the scene. I can’t explain it as well as you would, but it adds another layer to the story. I really like it.

For the story itself, it starts off great ! I’d love to have a father like that ^^ lucky guy ! Well maybe not so lucky once he’s tied up and gagged with one of his dad’s dirty sock :p
Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

Excited to see where this goes. Handgag please 8-)
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Omg what an opening chapter. This is incredible and and such a teasing cliffhanger. Already got this story bookmarked and am truly looking forward to reading what will follow :)
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

great start to what looks like being another horny classic of yours.
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

Damn, this story sounds really promising. Excited af for more!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A SPECIAL THANKS FOR THE OVERWHELMING REPONSE, GUYS!
I'M THRILLED SO MANY OF YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS!

NEXT CHAPTER IS NOW UP!

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]Inkstain[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]george_bound[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]bluemoon27[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn22[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic