Catching the Snoop (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Catching the Snoop (M/F)

Post by JackMurray »

Remember the scene in Caddyshack when the very pretty, rich girl asks Chevy Chase's character "wanna tie me up with your ties, Ty https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/46318b06-8 ... d70be8477c?"

I had gone out on a couple dates with Melanie, and things had gone well. She was extremely flirtatious, and there was clearly a mutual attraction. She was curvaceous in all the right ways with a quirky smile and with big lips that just begged to be kissed all night long.

The weekend had finally come around, and went out to dinner. We went for a little moonlit walk afterward, and there was plenty of PDA. I asked her if she would like to go back to my place and she agreed.

I showed her around a little bit, and offered to get her a drink right before my phone rang. I stepped outside to take the call from my mother (thanks Mom), but I got her off the phone as quickly as I could.

When I went back in, she was nowhere to be seen. I called her name, and heard her voice from my bedroom. She had taken the chance to poke around in my closet to see how I dressed when we weren't going out. I walked into my bedroom as she was examining all of my ties -- most of which were left over from my first job and had barely been worn. When she heard me come in, she turned to me and asked "what are you doing with all these ties?" She was giving me a big, inviting smile, so I thought, what the hell?

I responded just by stepping into her, and kissing her hard. While she was distracted, I grabbed one of those ties, and turned her around. I started kissing her neck and behind her ear while gripping her around her upper arms. She gasped a little bit when I pulled her hands behind her back and twisted the tie around her wrists while I continued to kiss her. She was clearly getting into it, so I put my hands over her shoulders and followed the contours of her cleavage to the top button of her blouse.

"I've been dying to see what you have under there, and I think that's only fair for catching you snooping" I said. She just made a throaty growl and asked in a breathy kind of way, "what are you going to do with me?" I whispered in her ear "exactly what you want me to do based on how your body is reacting" as I had unbuttoned her blouse enough to play with her very erect nipples.

Still behind her, I reached down and ran my hands just inside the waistband of her jeans, tracing the lines of her thong underwear she'd been oh so subtly letting me see all night. I moved my hands in front, and started unbuttoning her jeans. I was still holding her very close to me from behind her, and her hands found my fly.

This was going to our first time having sex together, so I just filed it away in my mind how she seemed to be turned on by having her hands tied, and quickly let her hands free so we could move over to the bed...

There's definitely going to be a sequel to this one later.