Caught by my future Mother-in-law FF/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Caught by my future Mother-in-law FF/m

Post by humbled32 »

My first and most memorable experience was when I was twenty-two. I was in a consignment shop where I had found a one-piece leather catsuit that might fit me and completely cover me from my head to my toes. It looked like it had been custom made with a back zipper that went from the neck to the crotch. It was a two-way zipper so you could open it from just past your asshole or from the neck. It had little balls where your hands would be and the same for your feet. It had two nostril holes in the hood, an elastic style opening where your cock and balls would pop through. The color was oxblood red.

I opened it up as it had been sitting on a shelf. As it started to unfold, the shop owner stopped me and refolded it back onto the shelf. She was maybe five feet tall but definitely over sixteen inches shorter than I am. She asked me to wait until closing and to wait for a half-hour before trying it on. I agreed and continued my perusal of the clothing. The owner was in her late forties, well endowed with two pillowy breasts, a plump waist, short lean legs, burnt red straight hair tied in a loose braid that went down to her amazing ass and a pixie face with big green eyes and full lips.

Once the last customer left, door locked, closed sign in the window, lights off, she led me into the spacious dressing room with a full plump down-filled cushion sofa in it. She asked me to strip to my underwear which I did. She brought the suit into the dressing room and told me that the suit had been her husband's. He had died a few years back and she had kept the suit waiting for the right person to try it on. She mentioned that they had been involved in a bondage submission marriage with her being dominant and asked if I would like a sample of what she said the first time before he put the suit on and of course I agreed, being the horny young guy that I was. I remember her exact words as she held out the suit in front of me. "Get on your knees, slut, and beg me to let you try this catsuit on."

I did! I groveled, I begged her, I kissed and licked her shiny black calf leather boots for a few intense minutes before she laughed and said enough. I guess I convinced her that I really wanted to try it on as she had me sit down on a stool and pull on the bottom half up to my waist which took about ten minutes as the leather was a half-inch thick with thicker padding at the knees. What really surprised me was that the foot pouches were lined in fur. What a sensuous feeling. It was a struggle to get it on even with her helping. We had talked during this experience and she discovered that I had had been living here in the city going to the university and had one more year to get my degree. I was going to look for cheaper lodgings and find a job for the summer because I was an orphan with my dad dying when I was twelve and my mom had passed just last year. Classes started again in September and it was mid-May then. She suddenly stopped and apologized as she realized that I had to take my underwear off. I asked her to just cut it off if she would not be too embarrassed. I might be I had said and she had laughed. Off they went with a few snips and I shoved my semi-hard erection through the hole followed by my testicles. I am just a normal guy with an average penis size of six inches and a bit in length with a normal girth when engorged. She oohed and ahhed saying it looked gorgeous seeing as how I was circumcised. the crotch was also lined in lynx fur as were the feet, hands, armpits, nipples, breast area, and head. The suit was easier to put on and once my head disappeared inside the stretchy neck and popped into the hood portion she quickly zipped it up and I found out very quickly that she had locked the two zippers together. I was trapped!

What I didn't realize at the time was that the hood, hands, and feet portion of the suit were inflatable. She hit my knees from the rear after I had tried to see or remove the hood for about five minutes, and I collapsed onto a pile of fur coats that she had tossed in front of me. When your feet are engulfed in sensuous Lynx fur that is inside an inflated pocket, you can not walk as you feel like you will fall if you move at all. My hands were trapped in the fur-lined walls of the round ball at the end of each sleeve. Lynx fur is very sensuous but its only drawback is the long hairs that get sucked into your nose with every desperate inhalation of air.

This I found out rather quickly as the lining in the hood was Lynx fur. It tickles the inside of your nostrils until it gets wet then sticks inside making you crazy as it still moves a little bit. The hood had two small grommeted holes under my nostrils and there was a removable blindfold. The arms were zipped together behind my back in a box tie format and my legs were zipped together from my crotch to my ankles rendering me in her inescapable clutches. I was rolled over onto my back as I had tried to rub my cock and balls into the fur I was lying on.
I felt a hand slide down to the base of my now raging hard-on where it was gripped firmly. Another hand that had some lubricant in its palm rotated ever so slowly around and over the head of my pre-cum dribbling cock. I was in ecstasy and leaned my head back opening my mouth as wide as I could inside the hood. Suddenly I heard a happy giggle as I felt the hood portion inflate and a dildo shaped penis unraveled inside my gaping mouth. It also started inflating to the point it was trying to escape down my throat.

Now I was truly fucked as they say. Gagged, blind, deaf as the fur had invaded my ears as well tickling there way deeper and deeper inside, feet and hands immobilized, hooded, arms immobilized behind my back and legs zippered together. The plastic lenses that were in front of my eyes, on the hood were covered by the aforementioned blindfold. This was released, as her voice penetrated my irritated ears stating that I had foolishly allowed myself to be captured by her and her daughter. The last man that had fallen into their trap had died of a massive heart attack after being their unwitting prisoner for five and a half years. I was now theirs for the summer and would live with them during the following year. I would be taken care of physically, mentally, and sexually. She would pay for my education by selling videos of my being turned into their personal broken bondage sex fur slave. I would be spanked, whipped when necessary, kept bound for as long as she wanted, fed by them, bathed by them, kept caged or bound every night, given enemas every morning and taught how they liked to be brought to mind-blowing orgasms at least ten times each daily. If my school marks slipped below an 'A' I would be whipped daily until they improved. I also would have to earn orgasms by giving her or her daughter three hundred orgasms for everyone that I would be allowed. I was to keep track of every one of them and god help me if I remembered wrong.

As the woman was telling me what was going to happen to me, either she or her daughter were stroking my ‘hard as steel’ cock very slowly. They had placed a cock sling which is a silicone shaped tube that fits over your cock and slides down to the base of it constricting the base making your erection harder than it has ever been. At the same time, it pushes your balls down and away from your body. You can still piss while hard but it makes ejaculating very difficult. With the cock sling on the women can stroke you slow or fast with lubricant or without and you are desperate to cum with no chance because your balls are too restricted. You very soon become a babbling, sweating, begging fool whose whole existence is focused on your cock and the hope of ejaculating.

As it was she had a fur mitt (I found out later that night that they had twelve different kinds of fur mitts) slowly rubbing my ball sack while the other hand was very slowly gliding up my shaft while twisting around it and going over the head causing my whole body to tense up with my back arched, toes and fingers clenched, biting hard on the inflated mass inside my mouth, eyes scrunched closed, breath held, waiting for my release......then the mitt would lift off of my straining body and cockhead. I would scream in frustration, my body would relax and slump down into the pile of furs that I was lying on and she would start again. From the first touch of both hands on my balls and cock to the liftoff, it would take three minutes of bliss and hell.

I was put through this exquisite torture for three hours before passing out. I awoke to find myself Still in the leather catsuit, still zipped into immobility, still gagged, blind and deaf but something new had been added. My cock and balls were still in bondage from the cock sling but they had placed a pen is-pump on my engorged cock which must have been electric because it had my penis head feeling like it was going to explode while my balls felt like they were being fried in hot oil. I awoke screaming or trying to as I attempted to thrash or get out of my bondage with not being able to do anything. I could blink my eyes but that was it. My hands and feet were still inside the fur filled pouches but they had been inflated so that both feet and hands were held tightly with no movement allowed. Something huge and obscene was lodged firmly inside my rectum making my ass very uncomfortable. I was folded up and was inside something that held me tightly with no movement allowed. I remained that way, fully awake, in agony and the butt plug was also electrified as it vibrated wildly going through a variety of different convolutions on a preset rotation. i don't know how long i was kept like this, but finally, everything stopped and i felt the restriction that i had been placed in opened after a sense of movement had dropped me down. It turned out i had been placed inside a box and pulled to the ceiling of the stockroom of the store. i had been tormented by the hot oil on my balls and the vicious penis pump for over eight hours. The pump had kept my cock engorged for two hours, then it released my cock so it deflated for forty minutes before the pattern started again. During normal business hours, i was kept in a different box that was lined in Sheared Beaver and this box was part of the foundation for a comfortable bar stool that my tormentress would sit on in the store and would use the remote control option of the venus pump and butt plug to her heart's pleasure.

I remained inside the suit bound into immobility for a week, I was moved or changed position with sometimes finding myself with arms and legs folded and bound into a gimp shape looking like i had stunted arms and legs or in a straightjacket or legs and arms spread out in a star pattern or hanging from the ceiling by my wrists and bound legs tied to the floor with me in the air. The hood portion never came off during the week, but i was fed through the penis gag as a hose had been inserted through it and I had been forced to swallow it into my stomach. They fed and watered me through that and gave me daily enemas. i peed at random times but they always seemed to know when i had to go and slipped something over my penis that captured all of my pee. During my awake time the mitts were keeping me edged and at the end of my first week of captivity, i had become totally theirs. i still had no idea what the daughter looked like and the mother had morphed into a demon head in my mind. i never knew if it was day or night, if it was the mother or the daughter or a male or female torturing me. I was totally broken which is what the mother wanted. She had been buying fur coats, hats, muffs, mitts, blankets, boas, and pelts for years by going to fur salons and buying the coats of people who had died or not paid the storage fees. you might have noticed that i have been using the lower case of 'i'. it is because at the time i had no sense of identity. i had become my cock and would do anything to have an orgasm. i was hers totally and she knew it. Now the training could start.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Halllo like the story. I hop that I can read soon more.
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

Thank you. Yes there will be more chapters coming.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic