Perilous bondage M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Perilous bondage M/M

Post by Johnny »

Hey everyone! Normally I'd post in the "True stories for everyone" section but due to social distancing rules I have been unable to meet up with Dan :roll: so a fantasy fictional story will have to do for now! Hope you enjoy!

I was on my way to meet up with the man (kidnapper) I had been talking to online for the last few weeks. My GPS led me to his house way out in the country on a gravel road. Driving the last hour and a half had me very excited! The closer I got the more nervous I became. This would after all be my first ever bondage experience, I wasn't sure what to expect. He asked me to wear khaki shorts, red t shirt, and my Nike shoes with black ankle socks. I did as he asked like a good boy.

After about 15 minutes of driving down a dirt road and a total drive time of an hour and a half I finally arrived. He came outside and greeted me before I even got out of my car. We talked about my car for a bit before he invited me inside. I was feeling really at ease, he was such an easy to talk to down to earth guy. His house looked like a typical house with an upstairs and basement. The house wasn't a mess but it wasn't kept tidy either. He was eager to get started and I was as well. He started off by tying my wrists and elbows behind my back.

My elbows nearly touched as he wound the rope around them and then in between them to cinch it off. "How's that? Are you comfy?" He asked. "Yeah, that's not bad at all!" I said. "One more thing!" he added he grabbed a roll of electrical tape and taped my hands together palm to palm. "Now I won't have to worry about you picking at any knots" he smirked." He led me downstairs with my arms tied behind my back. It was a damp musty basement with a concrete floor and block walls. Wooden beams ran overhead to to support the floor in the kitchen above. He instructed me to sit in the wooden chair in the center of the basement with miles of rope neatly coiled on the floor around it. My heart fluttered with excitement.

I sat in the chair, he told me to put my arms behind the back of the chair. I did as he said. He got to work tying my legs together at my ankles, above and below my knees while I looked around the basement. There was a work bench with wood working tools scattered all over it. Holiday decorations were in another corner. Lots of totes, shoes, log chains, a weight bench and other junk all around. When I looked back down I observed how quickly and efficiently he tied my legs.

The ropes were tied tightly but comfy. He took a shorter rope and connected my ankles to my wrists pulling my feet off the ground till my heels touched the bottom of the chair. "How is it?" He asked. "This is actually really comfy, I could stay here all day haha." He smiled, "oh yeah? How many days are you off work? Maybe I'll make it happen." He said in a joking matter. I chuckled back and told him "I took the next two weeks off work, I told everyone I was going to Myrtle Beach haha."

"Ah so you didn't tell them about this little pitstop before you left Ohio huh?" He said while still trying me securely to the chair. "Oh never, I'd be disowned by my family if they found out about my kinks, I'll be there tomorrow to take pics and prove I actually went, I love the beach." I said. By this point he had rope lashing me down to the chair over my thighs, waist and chest securing me to the chair completely. "Try to get out of that." He said with a smile. I tried but could barely move, I rocked the chair back and forth for about a minute before I gave up. "Wow! I can't move! There's no way i can escape this haha." I was having the time of my life.

"You need to be gagged now. I know we talked about a ball gag but I think you can handle something more." He reached into a bag and pulled out an old wrinkled pair of underwear. "Open up." He said. "Wait, no I didn't want this, I was hoping just the balmmmmmmph." He pinched my nose and the second I opened my mouth he started stuffing the wrinkled could smelling, stained underwear into my mouth very forcefully. He poked the bits still hanging out into my cheeks with his fingers until the nasty underwear was packed tightly in my mouth behind my teeth.

I tried screaming, nothing came out, the underwear muffled me loudest scream to a quiet talking volume. "Shut up bitch, your going to be down here for awhile!" He said sternly. His entire personality changed in a second, the nice down to earth man I trusted turned into a monster in a matter of seconds. He held the underwear in with one hand and grabbed duct tape with the other. He put it over the underwear in my mouth and started wrapping it tightly and harshly around my head. My mouth was wide open under the tape due to the stuffing but after the entire bottom half of my head was wrapped in duct tape my mouth was completely sealed shut.

He grabbed me by my chin and made me look him in the eyes. "I hope you like cummed in underwear, I was wearing those all last week and came in them every day just for you bitch." I shook my head trying anything to get the foul underwear out of my mouth. "You shouldn't of told me no one knows your here. That was very stupid of you. Your not very smart for a 19 year old." I mmmphhhed and struggled, desperate to get free. This was far past what we had agreed to online and I wanted free at any cost. I rocked the chair back and forth, the wood chair creaked but wasn't giving and neither were the ropes.

He picked up some thicker rope and made a noose. My eyes widened as he placed it around my neck and tied it to the wood beam over my head. "Go ahead, you too that chair over you'll be strangled." He said. He pulled out his phone and started taking pictures of me. He took off my shoes and socks and took pictures of my bare feet as well. "I have some friends who were looking for a young man but you may be too petite for them. I'll let you know if they want you or not, until then stay here until I get back." He smiled and I gave him the dirtiest stare I could muster. He left and slammed the basement door shut at the top of the steps.

I knew I was screwed. I had heard for months of people going missing and how human trafficking has been bad in this town but I ignored it all thinking it would never happen to me. It's been 45 minutes since he's left. Escape was impossible, no one would hear my screams even if I wasn't gagged. I tested the bonds over and over hoping something would give. My attempts to escape were futile. Rocking the chair was not an option with the noose already snug around my neck. The gag was making my jaw hurt, it felt as if the the tape was constantly pushing the cum soaked underwear back farther and farther. More than an hour had passed when he came back. "Bad news Johnny, the couple said you were too skinny and the wrong skin tone." He walked up to his tool bench, took a power drill off of it and began drilling into the bottom of the beam over my head. He drilled into the bottom of another beam about 10 feet in front of me.

He then went back to his work bench, picked up two pulleys with a 1/2" lag bolt built in to them to anchor them in place. He screwed one directly above my head and one in the other beam he had drilled the pilot hole into. He used a wrench to tighten them into the the beams until the were tight and pointing in the same direction. "I'm sure you figured out by now I don't give a shit about your stupid fantasy of being tied up. I only wanted you to sell you and I can't have you taking up space if your not going to sell. Letting you go is not an option either." He said as he untied my noose from the beam over head and passed it through the pulleys. He picked up a large bucket from out of his junk pile and tied it to the far end under the second pulley so it was hanging a few feet off the floor.

I felt the noose snug up a bit more from the weight of the bucket. He then suspended a larger bucket about a foot over top of the one attached to my noose. It had holes drilled in it. I continued to nervously observe as he walked over to the chest freezer and started dumping large bags of ice into the larger bucket. " immediately realized as the ice melted the water would collect and slowly choke me until I couldn't breathe anymore. I started trying to free myself while pleading with him.

"Do you have any idea how helpless and pathetic you look right now? You really are stupid to think I'd ever let you go after hearing what I do?" He laughed as he dumped in another huge bag of ice. "Look Johnny, I hate to do this, but you're just not desirable right now. I'll tell you what, im gonna take some more pictures and send them to a few more of my customers." He took pictures as I looked wide eyes and scared as possible. He showed me the pics with the caption "If you think he's cute you better come get him before it's too late." He laughed " you better hope someone finds you cute you dumb bitch."

He watched me plead with him more. And laughed at my muffled squabbles. "It's been fun Johnny, I need to go to my other house and meet up with another stupid guy who thinks he's going to have his fantasy fulfilled." He slapped me in the face real hard. "You're so screwed right now you know that? I doubt anyone will come for you. All my customers are at their jobs right now, they'll have to take off work early to rescue you so they'll really have to like you."

I continued to struggle, desperately trying to free myself. Even if I could get my taped together fingers free it wouldn't matter, all the knots were far from reach to begin with. My heart was beating faster and faster. I could feel the noose tighten more and more with every drop of water. I started to cry sure I would be dead soon. And thrashed wildly in frustration and panic. Screaming as loud as I could for what seemed like hours. The sun was shining in through the small window now directly in my eyes. I sat there tightly bound and gagged sure I would never see the sun again, thinking of every bad thing I had ever done. Regretting ever coming here, or ever having a phone to chat with a stranger I met online with.

At this point the bucket was nearly half full, it's been an hour and a half since I was left to my demise. The noose was stretched tight and I could feel myself finding it harder to breathe by the second. Soon after I started feeling light headed. When out of nowhere the basement door was kicked in by a member of a swat team who quickly swarmed the room. One used a knife to cut my noose , the bucket fell to the ground while the rest looked in every corner guns drawn. The ropes that tied me so tightly for so long were cut off quickly followed by my gag.

I gasped for air, teary eyed and greatful I hugged the man who had freed me. "Thank you! Thank you so much! You saved my life." He hugged me back and helped me outside where I waited for an ambulance to come give me a check up. While I had some marks and bruises from the ropes I was thankful to still be alive. Turns out the man who kidnapped me was being watched closely by law enforcement for a few days and was quickly apprehended in a sting operation when he went to meet with the other guy (undercover agent) he had planned to abduct at his other house. Once he was caught he quickly spilled the beans about where I was.

Of course I couldn't hide this from my family, after all I was kidnapped by one of America's most wanted men. They handled the news well thankful I was okay. The news covered the story and fortunately didn't release my name. I only hope the readers of this story learn from my mistakes. Now if you'll all excuse me, I still have a week of vacation left far away on a beach. 8-)
Last edited by Johnny 3 years ago, edited 17 times in total.
Kik: johnnygmmy
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Hope there will be more, Johnny :-)
I always enjoy your stories.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Hope there will be more, Johnny :-)
I always enjoy your stories.
Thank you! :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Perilous indeed!

Well written, though I'm guessing this is too dark to become mainstream on here.
Anxious to see where you take this. Loads of possibilities running though my mind.

As you know, I'm a big fan of "perilous" gritty tales, especially those with a happy ending.
The trials our protagonists go through only make these endings feel even more rewarding.

Keep writing, boi!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This could go several ways for poor (but stupid) Johnny. A well told cautionary tale, done in your usual excellent style.
JLG_Justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JLG_Justice »

Please continue with this great story!
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Another winner, Johnny! Your fiction writing is just as good as your true to life stuff! I hope you'll be able to be resume your meet-ups with Dan soon!
One thing I noticed.. I reread your story "Left in the Closet" and you stated dan took a few pics and a video of you. Any chance of those showing up anywhere? (nudge, nudge, wink , wink)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why this young fella trusts nobody lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Sorry for the long hiatus everyone! Been very busy lately. I've finally found the time to finish this story! Thank you all for the nice comments! Hope you all enjoy!
bluezentai
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluezentai »

I absolutely loved this story, thanks for writing it and sharing it with us
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Totally loved this story. Written so well. The dark nature of this story really hits the right spot. Hope you write more like it.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Please, come back to us, Johnny.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

I’m impressed.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Now this is the type of story I can get behind... peril and predicament rolled into one with good bondage work and narration to boot. Hope to see more peril + predicament stories from you soon :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

Hi Johnny, the story is great, like your other stories. I hope you go on many more bondage adventures like this to tell us about later. thank you for posting this grest story. ;)
;)
Ballgagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgagger »

Oh this was great. I love the idea of them kidnapping you, but in a safe manner, and under the understanding that it is consensual between parties.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic