Nikki's Vacation (MMF/F, F/MF) NC-17 only. New Part now up 10/08/20 :)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward to that :)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part IX - A Miscalculation

As Mrs Whitmore turned away from the staircase leading to the basement, she was in no particular rush. Of course, her two prisoners were expecting her to head to the kitchen, but they had no way of knowing her true intentions.

She quickly made her way to the large, immaculately decorated bedroom her and her husband occupied. Within was everything you'd expect to find in a fancy bedroom - four poster queen sized bed, the framework polished mahogany, with decorative red satin curtains cascading to the floor on each side. Well, except the bed head of course, as that was pressed against the wall.

There was a large makeup stand nearby, with a huge four foot high mirror mounted above it. There was a sixty inch wall mounted LCD on the wall in front of the bed, along with some game consoles. Her husband was an avid gamer, she just used them for Netflix. Of course, that wasn't what she was here for.

She pulled the curtains back - to reveal Jack Whitmore, exactly as she had left him. Bound, spread-eagled and gagged, with a powerful bullet vibrator strapped to his cock. She could see that he had orgasmed, by the look of it more than once, and his eyes were clearly pleading for some respite.

She smiled, reaching down and flicking the vibrator off. 'Are you in need of assistance, dear husband?' she asked with a sarcastic smile, making herself sound more pompous and detached. He nodded wildly, moaning through his gag.

You see, Mrs Whitmore had lied when she told John that she had drugged his father. Just another contradiction that would remove the credence of his wild stories, should he try and inform on her. But she had been absolutely right when she had told John his father would not disturb them, nor hear them.

Mrs Whitmore leant in, gazing into her husband's eyes. She then reached over to the nearby bedside table, grabbing....... a sleepmask. Jack shook his head, but his wife ignored him, placing the blindfold on. 'Come now, Jack,' she said in an admonishing tone. 'You know I DECIDE when you are untied, right?' Jack slumped, defeated.

'After all,' his wife continued, 'I've let you bring a young, sexy piece here, as your sex slave. Fair's fair, and this is my half of the bargain.' She gave his still-erect member a squeeze. 'You can't tell me you aren't enjoying yourself.'

Jack gave a small sigh through his gag, but nodded slowly. He was surprised to find how much he enjoyed surrendering control - maybe it was because in every aspect of his life, he was always in complete control. Being a billionaire does that.

Mrs Whitmore walked over to a small minifridge nearby, pulled out some pre-made sandwiches. She was actually a bit peckish, and it would give Jack a moment to recover, before.......

Mrs Whitmore unwrapped her sandwich, took a huge bite. 'Ooooooh, egg salad,' she thought to herself as she ate. Once she was done, she walked over to Jack, and flicked the bullet back on! He groaned as his cock immediately began to harden again, and again as she gave his balls a light flick.

'Don't worry, I'll be back within thirty or so minutes to turn that off, so you can sleep,' Mrs Whitmore said reassuringly, before quickly turning and walking out, closing the door behind her.

She wasted no time returning to the basement, she had some more ideas for the sweet Nikita, and her dipshit stepson. He might be a pain, but he was pretty hot. Like a younger Jack, she thought with a laugh, which essentially he was.

But as she walked down the staircase, something seemed wrong. As she rounded the bottom of the stairs and approached the still bound Nikita, her line of sight to where John had laid returned, and that's when she realized.

'What the.......how did he get free!?' her mind hissed, but it was her final thought before a large hand clamped around her face, holding a liberally soaked chloroform rag to her face. Lights out.

When Mrs Whitmore awoke, she was in a very different situation indeed. As her vision cleared, she saw both Nikita and John standing before her. Nikita wasn't even naked anymore, rather, she was wearing.......Mrs Whitmore's corset!? Mrs Whitmore's eyes fell down with horror, and her worst fear was confirmed. She was naked!

She tried to move, but she couldn't. She was strapped to an X-frame, and very tightly. Her entire forearm on each side was encased in rope, same with her legs from the knee down.

She tried to speak, only to find herself unable to speak. 'Yeah bitch,' John said with a laugh. 'I ran to my room quickly, grabbed a dirty sock of mine. Oh and, I stuffed your panties in there too. But not before Nikita here asked if she could, shall we say, add some flavours.'

Mrs Whitmore could taste it too, in amongst the tang of stinking feet, there was a clear taste of........pussy. Mrs Whitmore tried to speak, shaking her head wildly. 'Jack! They don't know about Jack!' her mind screamed, but she had no way to communicate. As if to emphasize that fact, John slapped her hard across the face.

'Now then,' he said, turning to Nikita. 'Do you have any ideas, girl?' Nikita hesitated, before a wide grin spread. 'I've got a few.'
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Looking forward to that :)
Its up sir :)

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]
[mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention]
[mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
[mention]slavetickle[/mention]
[mention]Mike[/mention]
Hello there!

Other Work
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Oh revenge should be sweet. While Nikita has been freed and seems to be building a relationship, I think John should still have her bound again. She will accept, knowing escape is impossible and she is a slave, but with some hope that she can build a true relationship with John. And can get some revenge on the evil stepmother even while bound.

Also if I didn't say before thanks for having some belly torture in the earlier scene ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Sweet revenge indeed - and well deserved :) I feel though for the poor husband!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

REVENGE AT LAST!

But the husband brings in a complication! He might even rescue Mrs. Whitmore if he were to be freed.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago REVENGE AT LAST!

But the husband brings in a complication! He might even rescue Mrs. Whitmore if he were to be freed.
Haha yes indeed, though I'm not sure how to free him lol. We'll see what happens when inspiration strikes 🔥
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Sweet revenge indeed - and well deserved :) I feel though for the poor husband!
Haha yes he's definitely in for a painfully pleasurable evening 😂 fortunately, the battery can run out eventually if nobody frees him 😂
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Darn, thought i caught up on all the stories I am following and still missed this one. Oh well, gave me something to read and enjoy again.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Darn, thought i caught up on all the stories I am following and still missed this one. Oh well, gave me something to read and enjoy again.
haha glad you enjoyed it sir :) definitely gettiing some more plot going in this one now, some twists and ties ;) oh that was terrible, wasn't it haha
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Hey guys and gals :) I know this story hadn't been updated in a while, I hope it was worth the wait :)

Part X - Family Matters

Pamela Whitmore couldn't believe the situation she now found herself in. Bound to the X-frame with copious amounts of ropes, all she could do was watch and wait as this little bitch and her asshole step-son decided what to do with her.

She didn't have to wait long. Nikita stepped up to her, and, ignoring her pleas through the gag, began attaching the electrical pads to Mrs Whitmore's body. But unlike when she had done it, Nikita could use all the pads on her!

And she did exactly that, attaching pads not just to her rather shapely tits, but also lower, on either side of her shaved and well-kept nethers. 'Well, well, someone takes care of herself,' Nikita laughed, slapping her pussy hard. Mrs Whitmore started yelping into her gag as Nikita rained blow after blow down, turning the pale skin slowly red.

'You know, I actually thought these looked fun,' Nikita said as she stood back up. 'The whole time, I was looking at you wondering just how loudly you'd squeal if you had these on you.' She walked back over to John, chuckling. 'Looks like I'll get to find out very soon, bitch.'

Mrs Whitmore was in hell. Not only because of what was happening, but because of what only she knew was happening to Jack! It wouldn't kill him of course, but it would soon become very unpleasant. Plus, it's not like she could tell him why she was late - she'd have to admit what she had done to John!

And so she just stood, struggling with futility against her bonds as her two ex-prisoners plotted what to do with her next. All she could make out were hushed tones and chuckles. Then, they turned toward her.

Nikita took up a seat nearby, holding one of the button boxes for the electrical pads in her hands. She'd changed the setup slightly so her one pad would power all the pads as one when she pressed the button. Nikita had also, without mentioning it to John, increased the power to almost maximum.

'Bitch is gonna pay for this,' Nikita thought. 'SOMEONE has to, for what's happened to me.'

Mrs Whitmore began to shake as she noticed the thick leather paddle in her step-son's hands - the same one she had used on Nikita. Long and black, the studded leather was exceptionally painful without too much force.

And John wasn't playing around. Mrs Whitmore began to scream into her gag, tears spilling from her emerald-green eyes as she writhed and squealed. And then, suddenly, a different pain broke out!

Nikita had pressed the button in her hands, and the jolting shock that Mrs Whitmore felt was like nothing she had felt before! The sensation that cut through her still-red pussy was beyond anything she could have prepared for - her thought process was becoming more and more scattered as her senses were overwhelmed.

Crack! Crack! Crack! Zap! Zap! Crack! Zap! Zap! Mrs Whitmore bucked, she screamed, she cried. No sooner did she twist one way to avoid the pain of a lash, the electricity would break out and she would twist again.

She would twist away from the current, only to feel the kiss of the paddle. Before long, she was seemingy twisting INTO the path of the next torment. There was nothing she could do to escape the vicious whirlwind of pain she was in. All she could do was wait for the eye of the storm, a moments respite.

Finally, the pain ceased. Or at least, any NEW pain. Her body hung, limp and exhausted, still stinging all over from the punishment it had just suffered. John wasted no time walking off, out of sight, before he came back, unwrapping a small boxlike object with two wires coming off it.

Mrs Whitmore realized what it was as John crouched down in front of her, when she saw the clamps at the end of each wire. But she had no time to even plead as John reached out, rolling back the protective sheath that covered her most sensitive of senstive areas.

Just below was where John attached the first clamp, eliciting a loud moan through Mrs Whitmore's gagged. Above went the second, and then John pressed the button.

In a rather elegantly synchronized moment, two sounds broke out across the dungeon. The high pitched, dental-drill-like buzzing of the vibrating clamps, and the high pitched moaning of Pamela Whitmore. Her body arched against the frame she was bound to, and her eyes rolled back as her clit was relentlessly vibrated.

As John stepped back slowly, admiring his work, Nikita had other ideas. She pressed the button again, lighting up Mrs Whitmore in a whole 'nother fashion. John didn't realize at first, attributing the new screams and bucks to the vibrator.

But then, he cocked his head slightly, before looking over his shoulder at Nikita, and smiling when he saw her finger on the button. 'Bloody hell, you don't want her to have a break, do ya?' John said.

Nikita smiled back at him. 'Nope.' She set the box down, standing up. 'Hey, where's that paddle?' John pointed at it, where he had discarded it. It was just laying on the ground, about a foot from Mrs Whitmore's right foot.

Nikita quickly walked over, grabbing it. John found himself settling into the chair she had just vacated, a small smile creasing his features as he watched Nikita retrieve the paddle, before she turned to face his stepmother.

John saw Pamela look at her, shaking her head wildly and pleading through her gag. But Nikita ignored her, beginning to lash her belly without hesitation. The combination of pleasure and pain was clearly too much for Mrs Whitmore - going on all the screaming and writhing,

'Damn, she's making a lotta noise, even with the gag!' John thought with a smirk. Then, he felt his stomach rumble. 'Could definitely go a snack.'

'Hey Nikki!' John called out. 'I'm gonna duck upstairs and get some food, something to drink maybe. You want anything?'

Nikita didn't break eye contact with Mrs Whitmore as she said, 'go for it. Take your time, she's not going anywhere.' As John turned and walked away, Nikita said, in a low tone only Mrs Whitmore could hear - 'oh, I'll look after you, sweetheart.'
Hello there!

Other Work
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, what goes around, comes around - Mrs. Whitmore
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Well, what goes around, comes around - Mrs. Whitmore
She's definitely going to learn that 😈
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

REVENGE AT LONG LAST! Mrs. Whitmore is gonna break big time and 'fess up about her hubby I think. :twisted:
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago REVENGE AT LONG LAST! Mrs. Whitmore is gonna break big time and 'fess up about her hubby I think. :twisted:
Perhaps ;) we shall see 😉
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic