Nikki's Vacation (MMF/F, F/MF) NC-17 only. New Part now up 10/08/20 :)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years agoThanks :)
Did you like it lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Of course I did, my friend :)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Glad to hear it mate :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Hey guys, so this part is a bit shorter but hopefully enjoyable :)

Part VI - The Long Night - Part I

As Mrs Whitmore continued to cackle, walking slowly toward John and twirling the items of torment in her hands, Nikita realized what the large silver item was, and why John was panicking so much.

'It's a buttplug!' Nikita thought. 'No wonder he's freaking out, there's just something about the butt that men just don't like.' Mrs Whitmore got closer and closer to John, deliberately taking her time approaching him, enjoying his growing panic.

'Why should I care? He kidnapped me, brought me here. Surely he deserves everything she does to him........' Nikita thought to herself, but she couldn't shake the feeling. The look of abject fear plastered across the man's face, she couldn't help it. Sympathy surged in her, as Mrs Whitmore went around behind John, started moving the gleaming silver toward his -

'Wait!' Nikita cried out. Mrs Whitmore's head popped around from behind John, her left eyebrow raised. 'Yes, slave? You are speaking out of turn, this better be good.'

Nikita swallowed hard, looked at John. He met her gaze, and Nikita saw the confusion starting to appear in them. 'He does have gorgeous eyes......... Nikita thought. She took the plunge.

'You asked not one minute ago ma'am, who wanted that item in your hand. Please forgive my impertinence, but......' Nikita felt her mouth drying, it disgusted her to have to simp and crawl for this woman. But, it wasn't like she had another choice.

'I, I would like to take it.' As Nikita spoke, John's eyes widened. He could see the girl hanging limply opposite him, saw the worry in her eyes as she talked, she certainly didn't WANT that up her ass. 'But then, why is she.......? John thought. Was she trying to PROTECT, HIM?

When Nikita finished, Mrs Whitmore just stared at Nikita for a long moment. Then, she threw her head back and began to laugh heartily.

'Well, well, John,' she laughed, 'it looks like Nikita is starting to worry about you. Isn't she sweet, saving you from step-mummy's mean butt toy?' Mrs Whitmore slapped his side hard, inciting a yelp, before she walked back around the front, standing between the two.

'Well, Nikita. I can't say no to your sweet little attempt to protect my dipshit stepson. But,' Mrs Whitmore held up the nipple clamps, 'he's not getting off scot-free, remember?' Nikita felt her stomach drop - she'd forgotten about the nipple clamps.

Then, Mrs Whitmore seemed to have a thought. She turned back to John, grabbing him under the chin and tilting his head back, gazing intently into his eyes. She leant forward, whispered into his ear. A few moments later, John started shaking his head and trying to speak through his gag.

Nikita watched, confused. 'What did she say to him?' Nikita wondered. Mrs Whitmore turned back to face her, walking slowly. She stepped up to Nikita, her propped-up chest not four inches from Nikita's bare breasts, brown eyes gazing into green.

'You asked for the plug to protect him, didn't you?' Mrs Whitmore asked. 'Be honest.' Nikita didn't dare break eye contact, and after a few seconds she gave a tiny nod of her head. Mrs Whitmore smirked. 'Thought so.' She looked over her shoulder at John, smiled at him. He struggled against his bonds, to no avail.

'Well then, I'm going to offer you a choice, young Nikki.' She held up the clamps. 'I was going to attach these to John, for the first half hour of our fun together. I'll leave him unclamped, if you endure them for an hour.'

Nikita felt her heart quicken as her eyes moistened at her words. She looked at the clamps - glistening silver, with tiny spikes. They looked painful. She looked over at John, the man who had brought her to this hell. Who had taken her from her home, her life, and yet........ Now he was as helpless as she. And now, there was SOMETHING, she couldn't put her finger on it.....

Nikita swallowed hard, returned her gaze to Mrs Whitmore. 'I'll take them, ma'am.' Mrs Whitmore smiled as John wailed through his gag, shaking his head and thrashing as much as he could. Nikita didn't know, but he didn't want her to do this. Not because of pride, or spite over her injuring him, no.......

He didn't WANT to see her hurt. 'What the hell, why do I even.......oh no......' John felt his stomach drop as the realization hit him. He was falling for her.

Almost as if to confirm the revelation, it was at that moment Mrs Whitmore attached the first clamp, eliciting a loud shriek from Nikita. And as Mrs Whitmore prepared to attach the second clamp, John felt it. Anger. Anger at his step-mother, for hurting Nikita.................

He wasn't sure how, but he was going to make her pay for this.
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
Daenarys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daenarys »

Well well well, looks like Nikki might have caught feels
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Daenarys wrote: 3 years ago Well well well, looks like Nikki might have caught feels
We shall see 😉
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

herdfaninrva wrote: 3 years ago Forced to stand barefoot on a copper sheet that shocks her occasionally. Some type of predicament.
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years agoThanks :)
New parts guys :)
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Darn, missed the last update when it was published.
Good thing I was browsing around the site. Thanks for the update.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Darn, missed the last update when it was published.
Good thing I was browsing around the site. Thanks for the update.
No stress sir :) hope your enjoying so far :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Hey Guys, this part is short and sweet, hope you enjoy :)

Part VII - The Long Night - Part II

As Nikita bucked and struggled against the ropes that held her, John watched in anguish. He was still unsure why he cared - no that wasn't true, he understood why, he just didn't understand the WHY of the why. He had no reason to care for her, she knocked his teeth out for fuck's sake! That's gonna be a damn few painful hours of dental work.

It couldn't just be because she tried to protect him, right? He thought back to the days at the office, watching her lithe figure trailing around the office. She had always been cute - he smiled as he remembered the small rose carnation she always wore on her lapel. 'Wait, what!? How the hell do I remember.......

He was roused from his thinking by a sharp slap across the cheek from his cruel stepmother. 'Wake up!' she said in a sing-songy voice. She glanced over her shoulder, saw that Nikita had her head slumped. Mrs Whitmore winked at John, smiling evilly before quickly pressing the button in his hand.

The reaction was instant - Nikita arched as much as she could, her already-raw wrists straining against the rope, her high-pitched yowl echoing throughout the room. Her eyes turned to John, and he shook his head and grunted objections into his gag as Mrs Whitmore smirked and said - 'I'm sorry dear, I can't stop him from doing that.'

Nikita turned her beautiful brown eyes to John, and he was pained to see the look of shocked betrayal etched clearly into them. He shook his head wildly, then jerked it towards Mrs Whitmore. For her part, she didn't lie further, content to watch the exchange with a look of benign amusement across her face.

She turned, heading over to a nearby rack of equipment. 'Believe what you want,' was all she said as she walked away. John looked back to Nikita, shaking his head wildly, and Nikita was shocked to see -

Tears. Actual tears rolling down John's cheeks. He paused as he seemed to notice them himself, before his head shaking became more clearly angled at disposing them. He was clearly embarrassed, Nikita had thought, but then she realized his concern - Mrs Whitmore had begun to come back.

As she stepped in front of them, Nikita noticed that she had a small glass bottle and a rag tucked into her left stocking, out of John's line of sight. Her attention was pulled away from it however, by the sound of laughter.

'Are you CRYING? Oh my god, I always knew you were just a big softy!' Mrs Whitmore said through snorts. 'Do you need a tissue? Oh, how about I put on Titanic and leave you two alone, you can have a good cry then!'

She continued to cackle as she reached behind her and pulled the bottle and rag out. 'Now, John, I know you're upset, but I need you to put on your big-boy pants and take a deeeeeeep breath, ok?' She held the rag, now drenched in the contents of the bottle, up over John's face. 'Now, deeeeeeeeep breath!' she called out as John began to writhe and struggle against his bonds, to no avail.

Less than thirty seconds later, Nikita saw his body grow still, and after a few more seconds, Mrs Whitmore pulled the rag away from his unconscious face. She wasted no time in beginning to untie him from the cross, before he fell unceremoniously across the floor, almost landing on the electrical box still between them.

Nikita could only watch as Mrs Whitmore dragged him across the floor to a more open space, rolling him on to his stomach. She folded his left leg against his thigh, lashing the two together very tightly, before moving over to the right leg and doing the same.

She then moved up, bringing his wrists together behind his back and lashing them together. Then came above his elbows, causing his chest to jut out as his shoulders were pulled back. But she wasn't done.

She grabbed another rope and tied his ankles together, spreading his legs wide, before she ran yet another rope around his ankles and up to his wrists, drawing them together in a very strict hogtie. As a final touch, she ran a thinner rope up through the strap of his ballgag, pulling his head back and tying it off to his arms.

Mrs Whitmore stood up to admire her work. She was very impressed by how flexible he was - considering the amount of time he spent in the gym, she hadn't expected flexibility. As she began to drag his now much-less-intrusive form back, he began to groan and stir. Mrs Whitmore set him up so his pulled-back head was staring right at Nikita. Mrs Whitmore looked at her with an evil smile.

'Now then, I think it's your turn.'
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Darn, missed the last update when it was published.
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Of course I did, my friend :)
herdfaninrva wrote: 3 years ago Forced to stand barefoot on a copper sheet that shocks her occasionally. Some type of predicament. Forced to clamp her own nipples and pussy then tie herself up so she can't get the clamps off.
Daenarys wrote: 3 years ago Well well well, looks like Nikki might have caught feels
New update guys :)
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Now what is going to happen to Nikita? Her possible way out is no more.

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Now what is going to happen to Nikita? Her possible way out is no more.
Haha for now, for now, fortunately the evil stepmum can't keep them bound forever ;) well I suppose she COULD, but she won't lol this story will either wrap up shortly or go on for a while, depends how popular the tale is lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I'm hoping John can find a way to break free, but the current predicament seems to prevent this. I'm thinking another round of torment before Mrs. Whitmore slips up. :D
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Loving this. Have my own thoughts about how I want this to turn out - can’t wait to see what happens next...
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Risperdaltied wrote: 3 years ago Loving this. Have my own thoughts about how I want this to turn out - can’t wait to see what happens next...
Glad you're enjoying it mate :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a cruel stepmother Mrs. Whitemore is :) Straight from hell. I missed the latest updates but caught up now. Good work! And I wonder what is in store for Nikki .
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago What a cruel stepmother Mrs. Whitemore is :) Straight from hell. I missed the latest updates but caught up now. Good work! And I wonder what is in store for Nikki .
Hope you enjoyed what you missed ;) you'll have to wait and find out my friend ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Part VIII - The Long Night - Part III

As his sadistic stepmother approached Nikita, John struggled for all he was worth. At first, he couldn't find any give, but then, suddenly, he felt his hands gain some slack. Mrs Whitmore didn't notice as she walked past Nikita, heading over to the nearby assortment of whips and paddles, all mounted on a large pegboard.

John couldn't see it, but in her confidence and cockiness, his stepmother had made a simple yet highly compromising mistake. She had forgotten to seperate the ropes when she tied off the knot around his wrists, and they had come loose without much struggle. But now.....

John hated to admit it, but his stepmother had all the cards. Even if he pulled his wrists free in any noticeable way, she would immediately notice and be onto him long before he could get into any position to be able to defend himself. He had to wait............

Mrs Whitmore selected a small, thick and long black paddle. She slowly approached Nikita, twirling it in her hands, her sadistic smile growing wider and wider. Nikita struggled and squirmed but it was no use, she could go nowhere.

Crack! Nikita bucked and yowled as Mrs Whitmore sharply lashed the paddle against her belly. The sensitive skin exploded with pain, and a few seconds passed as the pain radiated out. Crack! Crack! Crack! The cruel stepmother paused between each stroke, allowing Nikita to feel the entirety of every kiss.

Nikita screamed, she bucked, she yowled as the sensitive skin became more and more reddened but Mrs Whitmore simply smiled sadistically as she continued to rain blow after blow.

Hogtied and unable to even turn his head, John had to fight every urge to try and escape now. He still didn't quite understand why he cared so much, but it didn't matter anymore. He had to wait, and pick his moment. And then, he would inflict the same suffering on his stepmother fifty-fold.

After what felt like an eternity to Nikita, the lashes finally ceased. She slumped limply against her bonds, tears streaming down her face. Mrs Whitmore grabbed her head roughly, looked into her eyes. 'Did you enjoy that?' she laughed sarcastically. For her part, Nikita said nothing. She wouldn't give this bitch the satisfaction of her begging.

Mrs Whitmore noticed this, cocking her head slightly. 'Trying to be tough, are we?' Mrs Whitmore asked. 'Ok then, i'm going to get something special for you. But first,' Mrs Whitmore reached out and removed the clamp attached to the left nipple, and the sudden pain Nikita felt from the sudden removal was somehow even worse than her still-smarting stomach.

Nikita let out a yowl, but Mrs Whitmore didn't skip a beat as she removed the other, before walking away, before heading over to John. She looked over her shoulder as she knelt down, caressing John's jutted-out chest. 'You know, I said if you wore these, I'd spare him wearing them for the first half hour. Didn't say anything about about after you wore them.'

'What!?' Nikita said incredulously as Mrs Whitmore attached the first clamp to John's right nipple, eliciting a loud scream. Then, the second was attached and John bucked and squirmed, actually having to grip at the ropes around his wrists so they didn't completely slip. His stepmother stood, smiling widely as she said, 'well, you two, I need to go grab myself a quick snack. This is hard work, looking after you two.'

Her two prisoners glared daggers at her as she walked away, heading toward the stairs leading out of this hellish dungeon, laughing heartily at the beginning sounds of struggle and desperation behind her.

The moment he heard the sounds of her footsteps go out of earshot, John began to move. He pulled the loose rope completely, trying to gauge how much slack he actually had. It turned out his stepmothers error was indeed a serious one, the ropes around his wrists fell completely away, which in turn relaxed the hogtie.

'Whoa, how did you do that?' Nikita whispered in wonder. John looked at her and just shook his head, indicating her to be quiet. Nikita nodded, and watched in nervous anticipation as John set about freeing himself completely, hoping to all that was good in the world that the sadistic bitch didn't come back too quickly.
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

[mention]slavetickle[/mention]

Something in this part you should like ;)
Hello there!

Other Work
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Overconfidence is always a way to hell :) So the evil witch made a mistake :)
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Overconfidence is always a way to hell :) So the evil witch made a mistake :)
That's it, the devil's in the details 🔥
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

50 fold revenge... hmmm, she got it coming though.

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago 50 fold revenge... hmmm, she got it coming though.
I mean to be fair, that's just something people say when they want payback haha but you bet your arse she has it coming ;) there's a big reveal coming in the next chapter
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic