Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Holy cow, you had me going there. I thought Elsa was gone for good, and who knows, perhaps she might have if Jack hadn't made the real effort of finding her. Hopefully, he's learned something from this.
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

What a story. Chapeau. I just came over it and read it without break. @slackywacky Great Work!!

Well, I like the more painful side of bondage and would love to see Elsa in some really strict hogtie for quite a while, but I guess this wont happen. Especially since Jack nearly screwed up. In the beginning he had her in some really tight hogtie (Feet to Elbows, totally arched.), but only for a short moment. But I doubt he would do that again... unless she is asking him for this.

Please go on with this story!
There always can be a few more ropes.
Jepe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jepe »

Excellent work! Can I translate this story to my language and share it with my frands?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Don't want to intrude, but I'm thrilled to see this still going strong [mention]slackywacky[/mention]
Your dedication is certainly paying off and judging by the steady influx of comments, its obvious that lots of readers are into this.
A tribute to your skill and writing ability.

Keep it up! You're about to hit the 500K milestone in very short order!
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

This is a great story, your masterful writing really brings it all together. Great work! <3
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

bondagefreak wrote: 11 months ago ...
A tribute to your skill and writing ability.

Keep it up! You're about to hit the 500K milestone in very short order!
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is certainly right about your skill and writing ability, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. I predict Hitchhiker will hit 500,000 about August 18 but give it a couple of weeks on either side. Viewship, bots and people, vary day to day.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Jepe wrote: 11 months ago Excellent work! Can I translate this story to my language and share it with my frands?
If you want to translate this story into another language, feel free, but...

... it needs to be available for free and without having to pay for access, it cannot be made available on commercial websites.
... it cannot be included in any commercial endeavor. I don't do this for the money.
... credit where credit is due. You can put your name on it as translator, but original copyright belongs to me.

Other than 600 pages of legal mumbo jumbo that lawyer's come up with, have fun translating.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

bondagefreak wrote: 11 months ago Don't want to intrude, but I'm thrilled to see this still going strong @slackywacky
You never intrude my friend. Yes, I am impressed by how the story keeps getting a bigger audience and seeing new members react is good for my story and the site. Looking forward to 500K views. Let's see if [mention]GreyLord[/mention] prediction will be right. :lol:

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] [mention]charliesmith[/mention] [mention]Bondagelover94[/mention] [mention]Argentum[/mention]

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 103

I carried Elsa from the small building to the main building. It felt so good to hold her, even when she was smelly and dirty. Threading carefully, she was not heavy, but I did not want to drop her, we made our wat to the entrance of the main building. Elsa had her eyes closed, just leaning into me while I carried her, her breathing relaxed. The temperature was already reaching into the 90’s and was expected to hit 100 today, so I was glad I got Elsa out of that small building.

“Why did you do this, you crazy woman?” I asked.

“I did not want to give up on us and I wanted to know if you would not give up either. I was afraid that if I was able to get to you, neither of us would really know if we really, and I mean really, wanted this relationship. I figured that if I disappeared, you would be the one who had to come looking, which to me meant you wanted me to be there. Not just as a hitchhiker, but as a partner.”

“I was lost when I found you were gone, not knowing what to do, feeling gutted because you were not around. Having this hole in my life. After they told me you left, I wanted to at least ask Maria if you found a decent ride out of here.”

I did not want to think about if I had not gone to the rifle club, instead making a right turn at the gas station, and heading to California to deliver the trailer. Knowing how close I had come to turning back while walking from the rig to the buildings, I was glad Dakota had kept an eye out for me. We walked into the main building, Maria, Carrie, and Dakota were waiting for us.

“Here they are.” Dakota said, as he was facing the door we came in from.

The table in the middle of the room was laid out with food and juices.

“We figured you might want to eat.” Dakota said.

I gently put Elsa feet down on the laminated floor, steading her as she was a bit wobbly.

“After she has a shower.” Maria said, getting up from her chair and taking over from me, holding on to Elsa. “She stinks after being locked up in that storage room.”

Elsa gave a small grin. I had ignored the smell of sweat and urine, but I could see that a shower was desirable. It was not very difficult to see that the period Elsa had been tied to the steel chair had taken a toll on her, she was quiet and did not move much. Probably she was exhausted, not just physical, being tied as tight as she was, but also mentally, wondering if I would show up.

“Let’s go, I’ll help you with the shower.” Maria said, guiding Elsa towards the washroom in the building.

Slowly Elsa and Maria walked away. I sat down at the table. My mind was still rambling as to what happened. Going from thinking that I lost Elsa to finding her tied to a chair by her own free will, waiting for me, was like a miracle. I knew people would think that Elsa was daft to do what she did if she told them, which probably would never happen, but I could understand her thinking and her wanting to know if I cared enough.

“Eat some, there is enough.” Carrie told me.

There was indeed enough food on the table to feed several more people than the 5 of us. I turned my chair so I could see the door to the showers.

“I am glad you came.” Carrie said, looking at me. “Elsa is a strong woman; you should cherish every moment with her. Not many women would go through this for her lover. Spending countless hours in tight bondage is not for the faint of heart. However, she was sure that you would come. We tried to talk her out of it, but she did not want to hear it.”

“I never thought my chair would be used for something like this. It was a school project, I had it sit in the back of the workshop. Maybe I get my girlfriend to try it.” Dakota grinned.

Remembering the severe bondage Elsa had been in, I wondered if Dakota’s girlfriend was up for something like that. I figured they might find out some day.

“Think before you act.” Carrie told him.

“Yes, mom, I was just imagining.”

I grinned. He was not the only one. I had never met Dakota’s girlfriend, so I had no ideas what she looked like, but I could see her on the steel chair, tightly tied. Or maybe the roles would be reversed, and he would be on the chair, I had no idea and did not really care. All I cared about was the Swedish woman walking through the door from the shower area. Her blond hair moist and done up in the ponytail I loved, wearing a familiar looking yellow bikini top and white short, barefoot, she walked over to where I sat and settled on the chair next to me, leaning over for a kiss.

“I am glad to see you.” She spoke softly.

Maria joined us a few minutes later.

“Eat. Drink. Get your strength back, as I suspect he will tie you up before you know it.” She grinned, directing her words at Elsa.

“What?” I asked, not sure I heard what she said.

“Oh, come on. Don’t tell me you do not want to tie this gorgeous woman up again.” Maria grinned. “I can see it in the way you look at her.”

I turned red. I knew that Elsa just experienced an extreme bondage situation, and my mind was indeed already wondering how I would tie her up next. Maria had seen straight through me. My reaction made Elsa laugh.

“If it was up to him, I would be tied up all the time.” She replied, giving me a glance and a wink.

“As long as he does not leave you bound and gagged with some strangers.” Carrie added.

“The boys were not really strangers, in his defence.” Maria laughed. “But I agree. It could have turned into something that nobody wanted. Remind me to thank Tiago, Leon, and Manuel for their gentleman like behavior with regards to Elsa and Carmen.”

“Those three behaving like gentleman… Better not tell them.” Dakota grinned.

“Plus, keeping Carmen tied all the time until she had to go back to the US was not that gentleman like.” Carrie grinned.

“She likes it.” Maria said, which confirmed what Elsa and I already knew.

“They behaved.” Elsa stated after finishing eating some of the fruit on the table. “It was this guy that needed a lesson.”

I did not say a word, knowing she was right.

“I will have a chat with Carlos, though. He should take better care of our guests and not get them drunk again.”

Elsa ate, while I sat there watching this beautiful woman. She looked at me, a smile on her face. All I could see were those eyes that drew me in. As so often, I just lost myself staring into those eyes. Somebody said something.

“Jack?” Carrie asked.

“Euh, what?” I looked away from Elsa.

“We assume you are heading for California?” Maria repeated the question.

“Yes.” I nodded. “That’s where you wanted your trailer to go.”

“I will let Greg know.” Maria informed me. “When do you expect to get there?”

I checked Google maps.

“It is roughly 600 miles, so somewhere day after tomorrow, if that is okay with you. I could do tomorrow, but that would be a lot of driving.”

“Day after tomorrow is fine, there is no rush, just wanted to let Greg know.”

“Family?” I asked, as everybody here seem to be related.

“Brother-in-law. Calinda is our sister. She met Greg and moved away from this area.”

Carrie sounded a little cross. Maria gave her a look.

“I know you miss her, but you can’t expect to stay here. She never belonged in this area.”

“I know. Doesn’t mean I would like to have her here.”

I just waited, silently, letting the sisters sort out whatever they needed to sort out. I wondered how Elsa felt with not seeing her family for a while. They had calls and video chats, but she was still away from home.

“She is a bit more ‘proper’ than us, so tying Elsa up when she is around is probably not a good idea.” Maria said to us.

Elsa nodded. She was eating from the food on the table.

“Duly noted.” She replied.

“And you make sure she gets enough rest.” Carrie told me.

“Without tying her up.” She added.

Everybody grinned.

“I have Elsa’s phone number. I will connect with her to see how she is doing.” Maria said.

“Thank you, but I am big girl.” Elsa grinned.

“In other words, he is allowed to tie you up, right?” Carrie asked.

“No.” Elsa grinned. “But I am wise enough to decide when he can play again.”

She gave me a look. I kept my mouth shut, which was probably the wisest thing to do at that moment.

“We know you like bondage, but I would advise you to rest first.” Maria said, sounding like a mother.

“I promise.” Elsa said, while getting up and hugging Maria. “Thanks for looking out for me.”

Both Carrie and Dakota got a hug too. Elsa ignored me, probably on purpose. But I did not care. I had this wonderful woman back in my life. Now all I had to do was not screw up again. A task which probably would be hard, change is difficult, but I would do my best. And I knew Elsa knew that too.

“Ready to go?” I asked after eating some more.

It was late afternoon now. I wanted to make some headway going to Malibu and the vineyard. Maria, being a mother, packed some food up, so that we had something for in the truck. Which was probably a good idea, as I had not filled the fridge yet.

“Come on, we’ll drive you to the truck.” Dakota said.

He had a golf cart parked outside. It had been surprisingly quiet at the range, until I saw the sign on the outside of the door. It said: ‘Closed due to circumstances’.

“People who have their own ammunition can use the range.” Dakota explained when he saw me looking at the sign.

He pulled the paper off.

“Safe travels.” Maria and Carrie said.

“You parked along the road, didn’t you?” Carrie asked. “You can take 86 and 85 to get to Phoenix, instead of turning around and go by Tuscon. It is not as fast, but it is more interesting than the Interstate.”

“Thank you. I don’t mind. I, sorry, we have time.” I corrected myself.

Elsa grinned. With the golfcart Dakota drove us to my truck, Elsa’s luggage on a small trailer.

“Probably warm.” He said to us. “Been sitting in the sun all day.”

“Airco will get the temperature down.” Elsa said, while I loaded up her bags. “Thank you.”

She gave Dakota a kiss on the cheek, before climbing into the cabin on the passenger side. I got in on the driver side. It felt good seeing the Swedish woman sit in the passenger seat. Starting up the heavy diesel engine, setting the airco to cold, I honked the horn while releasing the brake. Dakota waved while we headed out onto the road. Elsa leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

“Thank you.”

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What an incredible chapter. Soft and tender - all the emotions going on - so nicely captured. And Jack did it right this time [mention]slackywacky[/mention] you showed us humble readers that after this roller coaster the relationship between Jack and Elsa has grown to another level. My favourite? And I know it is unjust to single out a paragraph or even a line? It is the last paragraph: Jack going on the road again, with Elsa at his side. That simple tasks say it all. Well done.
f106mec
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by f106mec »

Very nicely written!!! Cant wait for more and see what fun they can have Together!!!
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

very nice
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Nice and more tender. No bondage but a great build up. Looking forward to the more interesting route instead of the Interstate, Robert Frost. Two roads diverge in the woods, and they took the one less traveled by and that made all the difference.
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

A very nice chapter, which makes me kind of sad.
slackywacky wrote: 10 months ago

“I did not want to give up on us and I wanted to know if you would not give up either. I was afraid that if I was able to get to you, neither of us would really know if we really, and I mean really, wanted this relationship. I figured that if I disappeared, you would be the one who had to come looking, which to me meant you wanted me to be there. Not just as a hitchhiker, but as a partner.”

I just waited, silently, letting the sisters sort out whatever they needed to sort out. I wondered how Elsa felt with not seeing her family for a while. They had calls and video chats, but she was still away from home.

... But I did not care. I had this wonderful woman back in my life. Now all I had to do was not screw up again. A task which probably would be hard, change is difficult, but I would do my best. And I knew Elsa knew that too.

I wonder if Jack will ever learn that Elsa is so much more than a bondage-plaything. And that she wants much more from him. He should start to think about what kind of future they could have. For Elsa, to stay in the US with him? Getting a green card, which is not an easy thing. Or go back to Sweden, with her? Or just make clear they depart after her time is up? He has to make up his mind, not living from day to day. It's in his nature of course, since he is working an traveling like this, but entertaining a real relationship with her will take much more, and he has tu understand this. Beside this, his drinking habits might be a problem as well.

What would my live have been, if I would have met someone like Elsa. I think that's a thought many of you share with me.
There always can be a few more ropes.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Argentum wrote: 10 months ago What would my live have been, if I would have met someone like Elsa. I think that's a thought many of you share with me.
That is a question I asked myself too. And there is definitely some character trades in me that are reflected in Jack, I think. It would be very hard not to do that in a tale this size. I tend to live day by day.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 10 months ago Nice and more tender.
It was interesting writing this one. I wanted it to have the story show the start of the healing process, which based on all your comments, worked pretty decent.
Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago What an incredible chapter. Soft and tender
Thank you.
Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago Jack going on the road again, with Elsa at his side. That simple tasks say it all. Well done.
It almost felt like an end to the story, but no worries, it isn't.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Simply lovely, almost makes the reader cry with its tenderness and words of wisdom, for we should all hold into that special person in our lives and never be a Jack, so he darn well better behave from now on, after all you can have naughty fun, while being good ;)

Thanks as always [mention]slackywacky[/mention], for showing us all how it’s done, and how to be a grand master of the story telling
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, yes the adventures continue, and we will see them go to California, which does not give away much what will be happening: Such a big state with so many people. I wonder what you will come up with there.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Beautiful update, loved it!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

charliesmith wrote: 10 months ago Beautiful update, loved it!
Thank you, looking forward to seeing a new chapter for your story...
Beaumains wrote: 10 months ago I wonder what you will come up with there.
Me too. No idea yet.
Bandit666 wrote: 10 months ago Simply lovely, almost makes the reader cry with its tenderness and words of wisdom
Words of wisdom? From me? Nah, can't be. :lol:

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] getting closer to that milestone.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] [mention]charliesmith[/mention] [mention]Bondagelover94[/mention] [mention]Argentum[/mention]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 104

“Don’t say it.” I grinned.

I was lying down next to Elsa on the bed in the cabin of the truck. We were both sweating, the steamy sex we just had in the small cabin had been fun, but the fact that I had turned off the engine and the AC was running in low mode, had made the cabin warm. I ran a finger over Elsa sweaty left breast, circling her nipple.

“Say what?” She replied.

“Thank you.” I added.

“I was not going to. You told me not to say it.”

She was lying on her back on the bed, stark naked. My finger ran from her breast to her crotch, playing with the blond hairs of the little, cultivated, bush. I liked seeing it, compared to a clean-shaven crotch, and Elsa had stated she did too when I asked her about it a while ago.

“That was fun though.” Elsa stated.

Her hair was a mess, the long blond strands clinging to her sweaty body and face. It looked like we both needed a shower.

“I’m impressed.” She said, looking at me.

“Why?”

“I did not think you could go another time.”

The smile on her face was big. And to be honest, I had not been sure I could have gone another time, but Elsa was skillful, keeping me hard for longer than I could remember.

“And all that without a rope or gag in sight.” She added, smiling.

She was right, as this had been ‘plain’ sex, although the word plain did not do it justice. I leaned on my right side, and, after she turned her head my way, looked into her blue eyes. Eyes that even in the darkish environment of the dimly lit cabin pulled me in. The curtains were closed, giving us privacy. The parking lot of the Love’s Travel Stop at Buckeye, AZ, was not very busy. It was not a big truck stop like some, and I suspected that the fact that Phoenix was not far away, caused this Love’s to be in a less than optimal location, but it was good enough for us. The drive from Tree Points had been uneventful. The music had been playing, one of the many SiriusXM stations I listened to, and I was singing along, while Elsa rested on the bed. Or at least tried to rest, ignoring my ‘howling’ as she called it. We followed AZ-86 to the end and turned right onto AZ-85. We hit Aja, which used to have a lot of mining, but nowadays most were closed. I stopped for a quick coffee at the Circle-K in town before we continued towards Interstate 10. We crossed Interstate 8 at Gila Bend but stayed on AZ-85. It was too early to stop, I wanted to get a little further today. Even the Space Age Lodge and diner in Gila Bend could not persuade me to stop.

“Dinner?” I asked as we just lay there on the bed, our sweaty bodies close together.

“Shower first.” Elsa grinned. “Dinner second.”

I agreed, I needed a shower too, so we decided to get dressed. For Elsa that meant her shorts and bikini top, I did notice she did not pull panties on. For me it was my usual grey shorts and a black muscle shirt, and boxershorts underneath. Nothing fancy, but enough to get to the showers. I looked at Elsa, her top having trouble covering her breasts. They defied gravity and made me stare.

“Earth to Jack.” She grinned.

It pulled me out of my stare. I could not help it, she had a magnificent body, I could look at it for hours. We grabbed some clean clothes, I did not really pay attention as to what Elsa took, before heading to the showers. The hot water of the shower felt good on my body. After a while I turned off the water, used the provided towels to dry myself off and dressed in clean clothes, another set of boxer shorts, shorts, brown this time, and another muscle shirt. At least they were all clean. Walking out of the washing area, my dirty clothes rolled up under my arm, I looked around for Elsa, but did not see her. Suspecting she was still in the shower, I sat down at the coffee bar that overlooked the central area of the rest stop building.

“Coffee?” The waiter, a young kid, asked.

“Black.” I replied.

It did not take long before a cup of hot coffee was standing on the counter I was sitting at. The coffee was good. The guy behind the counter tried to chit-chat with me, probably glad he had somebody to talk to. I was not really paying attention, but I did notice he suddenly got quiet and stared to something behind me. When I turned around, I saw it was Elsa. And I could see why the guy had been staring. Elsa had dressed in clothes we had bought when were in Texas and met Chyou. The black corset style clothing hugging her forms, lifting, her breasts. The straps running above her breasts creating the illusion of straps holding her bound. Her damp hair in a ponytail. I was pretty sure not many people had walked around the truck stop wearing similar clothing.

“Hi babe.” She grinned, walking up to me and kissing me on the mouth.

The guy behind the counter just stared.

“Like it?” Elsa said, spinning around, showing herself off to me, although I suspected it was also a bit of teasing the guy behind the counter.

I laughed when I looked down. Elsa was dressed in this sexy body, and on her feet were flipflops. She noticed me looking down.

“Sorry, babe, forgot the 5-inch heels.” She laughed.

The guy behind the counter said nothing, just stared. I had not seen this body since we bought it, I had almost forgotten she had it.

“What’s the occasion?” I asked, as for a truck stop, she was a little overdressed.

It was obviously none of the men in the area cared that it was not truck stop clothing, everybody kind of stared. Two truck drivers entering the building stopped walking when they saw Elsa.

“Maybe cover up a little?” I suggested.

“Spoil sport.” Elsa grinned, but she had brought a white blouse, which she put on, leaving the front unbuttoned, covering most of that sexy body of hers.

It hung past her rear end, making her slightly more dressed for the occasion. People who had seen her without the blouse still sort of stared.

“Dinner?” Elsa asked.

We moved to the restaurant area, which was a non-chain affair. It was really a trucker’s eatery, solid foods truckdrivers liked on the menu. Nothing fancy and we both selected Mac & Cheese. It did not take long before the food showed up, they were big plates, but the food tasted good.

“Are we staying here for the night?” Elsa asked, while devouring the meal.

“I figured we could drive for another couple of hours. Getting us close to San Francisco.”

“Okay.” She smiled. “Maybe that allows me to relax a little.”

“Relax a little?” I asked, not knowing what she meant.

“Really?” She looked at me with a sly grin on her face. “Normally you can’t wait to get me tied up and now you don’t know what I mean?”

I turned red. After her ordeal with the chair at the rifle range, which was only a few hours ago, I had figured she would not want to have anything to do with getting tied up. The rope marks from that ordeal were still a little visible.

“But…”

“What?” She grinned. “I am not asking for the most stringent hogtie you ever tied me in. Just something that keeps me from escaping and allows me to relax.”

“Oh.” I stated. “Okay.”

“That hogtie thing can come later.” Elsa laughed.

For a moment I did not know what to say and even forgot to eat, a spoon with food dangling in front of my face.

“Euh… Sure.”

I was not sure what the people around us were thinking, if they heard the conversation, but the place was not very full, and I did not really care.

“Thank you.”

We finished our dinner, paid, grabbed our dirty clothes, stopped at the restrooms, and headed for the truck. All the time my brain was trying to come up with a tie that was escape proof and relaxing. Elsa climbed on the passenger side into the cabin, putting her dirty clothes in what I used as a dirty laundry basket, before sitting on the bed. I got in on the driver’s side and got rid of my own dirty laundry.

“Did you figure something out?” Elsa asked.

She must have picked up that I was thinking about how to tie her up when we walked back.

“Better make it escape proof.” She grinned.

“Not relaxing anymore?” I asked while I closed the curtains.

She grinned at my question.

“Not that I have much say as to what happens to me when you tie me up.”

I figured I would keep it simple, the chair tie had been tough. Grabbing the box with our bondage gear and looking for a rope t use, Elsa had removed her blouse, showing off the black body again.

“I think you prefer this over the blouse.” She stated.

She knew she was right, the more I could see of her great body, the better. But she also knew that it did not mean I wanted her naked every time.

“Turn around.” I said.

Elsa smiled, slowly turning on the bed, until her back was towards me. She already moved her arms behind her back, making it easy for me. I wrapped a rope, 1/8 inch thick, around her wrists, keeping them palm to palm. Seven wraps were added, nice and snug, before I cinched the rope and tied a knot.

“Good?” I asked, seeing Elsa wriggling her wrists.

She bit her bottom lip, while nodding. I was not sure if she was nervous or just remembered the ordeal of sitting on the steel chair for that long, not knowing if I would show up.

“Just tell me if you want to stop.” I told her.

“What? I suddenly have a say in what happens to me?” She laughed.

“Okay, now you have done it.” I replied, grabbing the next rope.

A similar rope that was used on her wrists was used to tie her elbows, pulling them together. Over the period we had been together, she had gotten more flexible, and I knew that she was able to stand having her elbows tied together for a decent amount of time. I cinched this rope too. Elsa let out a sigh.

“Okay?”

“Yes.” She replied. “Keep going.”

“Turn around.”

Which was a little harder now that her arms were useless behind her back. Once she completed the move, I tied her ankles together, cinching the white rope. Her knees were next, but I could see in her face that she was wondering why I needed a longer rope than the others, but I knew all would be clear soon enough. After wrapping the rope around her logs, just above the knees, I pushed her legs up to her body and wrapped the remainder of the rope around her neck and knees, keeping her folded, cinching the rope between her legs and neck.

“Meanie.” She stated.

“Who? Me? Nah, never.” I grinned. “Any last words?”

Elsa knew what was coming, but I was kind and used the smallest ballgag we had, which was a 1.5 inch one. Without a word she opened her mouth and accepted the red ball. I tightened the strap just so that she was unable to push the ball out, but not tight enough that it would be uncomfortable.

“Okay?”

“Hmpf.”

Her eyes looked at me, and, as usual, I forgot for a moment what I was doing and just stared into those eyes. Elsa grinned; I was so predictable.

“Cut it out.” I finally said.

I pushed Elsa onto her side and moved her a little, so she was in the middle of the bed.

“All good?” I asked, putting away the box with our gear.

“Hmpf.” She mumbled.

“Okay, I am not letting you out till we get to our next stop.”

On purpose I did not tell her how far that next stop was going to be. I did not know myself yet, as it would all depend on how I felt and on traffic.

“Be right back.” I said before leaving the cab.

I did a quick check on the trailer, making sure none of the straps had loosened. It all looked good, so I climbed back in the cab and opened the curtains. With the lights off, nobody could see Elsa. The gas price at the truck stop was not ideal, and since I still had half a tank, allowing me to travel a few hundred miles, I decided not to fill up. For a moment I considered running the tractor trailer through the carwash, but the trailer was not made for carwashes that way, so I just started the engine and left the parking lot.

“Here we go.” I said to my prisoner on the bed.

“Hmpf.” She mumbled again.

I could hear a sigh. It was too dark for me to see her on the bed, without turning lights on, as the truck stop had no lights in the parking area. I turned left onto Miller Road, heading towards I-10, also known as the Papago Freeway. Construction was in full swing; they were building a viaduct as part of widening I-10, and the roads leading to the interstate entrances were being shifted around so they could work on the viaduct. Luckily it was not busy, and it took only minutes to get onto I-10. I turned on my radio, turning down the volume enough that I knew Elsa could fall asleep if she wanted to, but loud enough for me to hear what was playing.

“Los Angeles, here we come.” I grinned.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great as usual. The entire chapter never slowed down. It does not seem that Jack has to regret his decision. You did nothing "special" in this chapter: no extreme or extravagant ties or new interesting characters but this was anything but a problem. Letting Elsa be Elsa is sufficient to create a lovely read.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Love it. Great update to move the story forward. Love the flashback to Chyou. Great touch. I did enjoy that chapter.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I love your story, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Elsa is just as she should be; snug, comfortable, and happy.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

That was a fun chapter. Nothing crazy or groundbreaking, but it didn't need to. Liked seeing Jack and Elsa just being a couple, even if it was just going for a meal at a diner, or maybe because it was just getting a meal at a diner. Nicely done.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

A very nice chapter! I enjoyed the playfulness and love between them. Looking forward to read what’s in store for their future.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic