Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’ve really really like the last few chapters so much, from Jack realising how lucky he is to have Elsa to the soft tenderness between them, so loving and in a strange way romantic. But I can’t wait for Alcatraz and what might happen, while hoping maybe Dana and the girls will join them

Wonderful as always Grand Master @slackywacky
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

As always, great continuation! I really liked the gag-explanation of jack :P
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 week ago Great chapter and update. Love the daughters working together to tie mom up early and often.
Thanks, they were quick learners. And Dana gets the chores done.
Bandit666 wrote: 1 week ago I’ve really really like the last few chapters so much, from Jack realising how lucky he is to have Elsa to the soft tenderness between them, so loving and in a strange way romantic.
Glad you like them. Jack is learning :D
Caesar73 wrote: 1 week ago Simply wonderful :) Beginning with the Entry. The Intimacy, the simple Conversation between Elsa and Jack. Alcatraz sounds like a fantastic Idea!.
Thanks. Yeah, looking forward to Alcatraz. Have a bunch of ideas, but first the other stories get an update. Although that might be happening soon, as I want to continue on this story...
GreyLord wrote: 1 week ago Elsa in Alcatraz. Too much to think about.
I know the feeling :lol:

Thank you all for commenting. Will be updating 'It is still just a game" after posting this.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I am not sure how, but I predict that Alcatraz will have a prisoner again after 60 years. Sending your main characters in a bondage story to the most infamous prison in the world has only one way to end. I am curious how you will reach that end. Great work as always. It seems like Dana's parenting days have become a lot harder (and more fun).
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great chapter
maelfe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maelfe »

Always a pleasure to read a new chapter. great work there :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 week ago I am not sure how, but I predict that Alcatraz will have a prisoner again after 60 years.
I have a suspicion that it will. I have some ideas of what I want. Funnily, I can't wait to start on the next chapter, but I will update Bondage model by choice and All in the family first.

Thank you all for commenting.

anita7824
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by anita7824 »

I really like this series and I have been following your updates. Although the story is long, it seems that there are still many possibilities to be explored, perhaps allowing Elsa to encounter a real kidnapping...
GwenGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GwenGagged »

I love how this story has been going on for three years and it’s still as exhilarating as it was when you first started. I wish a network would option it for a series, it’s that good.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GwenGagged wrote: 1 week ago I love how this story has been going on for three years and it’s still as exhilarating as it was when you first started. I wish a network would option it for a series, it’s that good.
Time flies when you are having fun :lol:

And it keeps going, as there is a new chapter below.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@FabianStr2016, @Caesar73, @GreyLord, @The G-Man, @tickletied84, @Beaumains, @DIRK, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @wolfman, @TiedupNick @tiedpgirl, @TightsBound @dogrednuht123 @charliesmith @Bondagelover94 @Argentum

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.

Just so you know, this is a transition chapter, light on bondage.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 114

“When you are in the area, drop by?” Dana told us.

“We will.” Elsa replied, leaning out of the passenger side window of the tractor.

We were ready to head out towards San Francisco. It was just past 8 AM. After lunch yesterday, we, well the girls, had released Dana, and we had gone to the beach, which was not far. Ventura has a beach that was used by surfers, so we enjoyed the sun, sand and surfers. Although it was clear that the surfers enjoyed us too, specifically Elsa and Dana. Both women, dressed in miniscule two-piece bikini’s, had attracted a lot of attention. They got lots of looks and sometimes comments, but most of them the women ignored. In the evening, we had enjoyed a barbecue with some friends from Matt and Dana, which meant nobody got tied up, but with the warm weather it had been a nice relaxing time. I had indicated we would leave the next morning, as I wanted to get my cargo delivered. We spent the night in the room above the garage again, Elsa and I enjoying ourselves.

“Say hi to my brother-in-law and my sister.” Dana called out, standing on the curb.

We had learned that Matt and his brother had married sisters. Matt was married to Dana, Clint, who was Matt’s older brother, had married Paula, Dana’s older sister. They had some wild stories from their younger days when the four were dating. Clint worked for a security company, and one of the projects they worked on was Alcatraz. He had climbed up the ranks to being the head guy for the old prison. In contrast to Dana and Matt, Clint and Paula did not have kids, by choice.

“Let’s go.” I said, as the heavy diesel engine came to life.

Matt had returned to work on the base at 6 AM, so Dana and her daughters were waving us off.

“Remember to untie your mother occasionally.” Elsa told Beth and Sammy.

“We will.” Beth replied.

“Occasionally.” Sammy added.

“Lucky me.” Dana grinned.

Our destination was almost 400 miles away, Pier 45, Shed B. I had several options for a route but decided to take US-101N and CA-1N. It was not the fastest route, but I wanted Elsa to enjoy the coastline and CA-1N was running along the coast. And 101N would lead us right into San Francisco. But first we needed to get out of Ventura. At least the streets were wide enough for a tractor trailer combination.

“Am I good on your side?” I asked Elsa, as I made a left turn into East Prospect Street which had parked cars on both sides of the road. We made another left onto North Ventura Avenue.

It was not busy, but there was enough traffic to keep me on my toes. Luckily, getting to US 101 was easy. One right turn from North Ventura Ave onto West Main Street brought us to the on-ramp for US-101N. The road was also called Screaming Eagle Highway. It ran right along the coast here. The beaches here were state parks and we could see they were busy. US-101N was also CA-1 here, but soon after leaving Ventura they split up, CA-1 running west of US101N. I stayed on the main road, it did not make a difference for the view, the Pacific Ocean was visible next to us. The other road, CA-1 was more used to access the beaches and parks.

“I thought you wanted to go on highway 1?” Elsa asked.

Dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, her blond hair freshly washed, she looked radiant.

“Yes, we will, but not here. Using 1 would just delay us.” I said.

I noticed that the cabin had been cleaned up, and it had not been me doing it.

“Thank you.”

“You are welcome.” Elsa grinned. “Don’t get me wrong, you are pretty good at cleaning up, but it needed a woman’s touch, and since I was not tied up for a change, I did some work yesterday.”

I laughed as I was indeed particular about keeping my cabin clean.

“Maybe I should tie you up as a reward.” I said.

“Let me enjoy the scenery for a change.” She laughed.

“Okay.”

I had no problem not tying her up today. It was nice just to drive without anything happening in the cabin. And I had already robbed her of seeing the scenery in several states, so this time she could watch the scenery go by. The wind-swept coastal line was beautiful.

“Look how blue the water is.” Elsa said as we continued driving on US-101N.

Suddenly her phone started to ring.

“Oh, my mother.”

“Say hi.” I grinned.

“Hej mamma, hur mår du?”

The conversation went back and forth, but I had no clue what they were talking about. Most of the time her mother would call her, sometimes when she was tied up, which was sort of fun. But my attention was on the road ahead of me, not with Elsa being on the phone. I did not need to get in an accident. Occasionally I did hear my name being mentioned, but I had no context to why. The call lasted for around 60 minutes, which was long for calls with her mother.

“My mother says hello.” Elsa said as she placed her phone on the dashboard.

For a few moments Elsa stared out of the window.

“You miss her?” I asked.

“Yes, I do. She and I are very close, and we live not far from each other, so we did lots of things together. Don’t get me wrong, I love being here with you, but I do miss her.”

“I am sorry.”

“For what?” Elsa asked, looking at me.

“Keeping you away from her.”

“But you are not. If I had not met you, I would still be hitchhiking. Me not seeing my mother is not your fault, that is my own choice. But that does not mean I like it.”

“Okay, sorry I asked.” I grinned.

“You better be.” Elsa laughed. “Where are we?”

“We’re about one third of the way.” I said. “We’ll fill up for gas at San Luis Obispo.”

The last bit of the drive to San Luis Obispo was uneventful. The SiriusXM radio played 70’s music since we left Ventura. I stopped at the Chevron just outside of town and filled up. We made use of the facilities and grabbed some sandwiches, as this was just a gas station and not a truck stop. San Luis Obispo was also where we would leave 101N and continue CA-1. The 101 went inland and there was less to see, so I decided to take the longer route along the coast. We had plenty of time to get to San Francisco anyway.

“Looking forward to seeing the Golden Gate bridge.” Elsa said as we left the gas station.

“Oh, I can do one better, we are going across the bridge. Not today, but tomorrow, depending on what happens today.”

“What have you planned?” Elsa asked, looking at me with a suspicious look.

“I do not know.”

Which was the truth. Matt had talked to his brother without us present, so I had no idea what we were going to do. All I knew was that we should be at the ferry around 6 PM. According to the navigation system, we would be at the pier around 4. We would not need 2 hours to get to the main pier for the ferry to Alcatraz. Elsa grabbed her phone and started to browse.

“Did you know Alcatraz Island was called Yerba Buena Island? In 1775 it showed up on maps as ‘Isla de Alcatraces’.”

“Wikipedia?” I asked.

“Yeah. Alcatraz island was developed in the 19th century. It had a lighthouse, military fortifications and a military prison. In 1939 it became a federal prison.”

“Interesting.”

“They have a day tour, allowing you to explore the island and visit the famous cellhouse. There is also a night tour, which has special presentations and guest speakers. Plus, there is a behind the scenes tour, which shows the off-limit areas.”

“I think Matt said, and based on the time they want us there, we will be doing the night tour.”

We turned onto CA-1 North and headed for Morro Bay. Here Highway 1 followed the coastline again. We passed Harmony and Cambria. From Cambria onwards the road really hugged the coastline, the water only yards away. Most of the land on the other side of the road was barren and wind-swept. Mountains, or hills, depending on your definition, were visible in the distance. I had been on this road before and I wanted to tale Elsa onto the pier at Hearst San Simeon, but it was closed according to the sign along the road, so I kept going. Instead, I stopped at Piedras Blancas Light Station where we took a break from driving and walked up to the lighthouse. I even took my Nikon camera with me and took some pictures that Elsa could send home.

“That was nice. Thank you.” She said when we were back in the truck.

Her hair was messy, as she did not have it in a ponytail and the wind had played with it.

“It is nice with the wind coming in from the sea.”

Near Ragged Point, the road started to climb, as the hills were coming all the way up to the water. Before reaching Ragged Point, we had straight roads, now it turned into corners and climbs. It made driving a truck a little harder, but scenery wise it was beautiful. The road was just single lanes with a double yellow line, which meant occasionally I pulled over to let traffic pass me, as I was holding them up.

“Look at that.” Elsa said as we passed a bridge over a river coming from the hills. We passed Big Sur and the road really hung to the cliffs.

“This feels a bit like driving in Norway on the Fjords.” Elsa said.

It was good to see her enjoy herself. The road zigzagged along the coast. Without incident we got onto the 101 again just north of Salinas. I could have stayed on the 1 longer, but we needed to be downtown at 6, so taking the 101 was a better option. Elsa was still on her phone.

“Can I see the pictures you have of me?” She asked.

“Sure.”

I unlocked my phone, there was nothing on there that she was now aware of and gave it to Elsa. She opened Google Photos and started to browse. For a while she was quiet.

“You know we have hardly any ‘normal’ photos of us.”

She showed me a few photos and in all of them she was tightly tied and mostly gagged. I remembered taking those photos, like in the Adult store where Elsa was displayed in the window. There were more, all showing Elsa bound. I had taken enough pictures, but I had to agree that we had very few photos of Elsa without ropes.

“I was going to email some photos to my mother, but there is not much to show. We should take more photos we can share.”

“I’ll take my Nikon camera more with us.” I said.

Yes, and I will remind you, if I am not bound and gagged.

Traffic increased now that we got to San Jose.

“I prefer the coast.” Elsa said, looking at all the buildings and the traffic while heading north.

“I agree, this is too busy.”

We followed 101 into San Francisco until we his Lombard street in downtown San Francisco. Instead of following the 101, we headed north on Van Ness Avenue. The navigation system made me turn onto North Point Street. This was the busiest area of our trip. Cars, box cars, scooters, and people were everywhere. And the traffic lights drove me crazy, it was so busy I sometimes was blocking the crossing, but there was very little I could do about it, I was long. Luckily, we were close. I turned onto Taylor Street and that took us to Pier 45, Shed B. Somebody in an orange safety vest waved at us and directed us further onto the pier. I rolled my window down.

“I am Julio, I will direct you.” He said.

He directed us, guided me when I had to back up and pointed us to a spot for the tractor trailer to park. There was another truck parked, and he directed us, so the rear doors of the trailers were facing each other with inches separating the trailers, which prevented somebody from opening the trailer.

“Make sure to lock up.” Julio said. “And I need your phone number. The area is guarded, and we have CCTV.”

“Thank you.”

I gave him my phone number, before he walked away. I grabbed the essentials, like ID, phone, and my Nikon camera, and so did Elsa. She had done her hair up in her ponytail. I looked at my watch and it was 4:20 PM, so we had made good time.

“We need to be at Pier 33 for the ferry to Alcatraz. Based on Google, it is a 16-minute walk.”

“Oh, that sounds great.” Elsa said. Neither of us dressed up.

It was warm and we figured that regular tourists would not dress up either. Which turned out to be true. We did not stand out once we entered the Embarcadero. Probably thousands of people were walking along the road, which connected the piers. We stopped for a hotdog and drink at ‘The Dog House’, which was pretty good.

“Wow, this is busy.” Elsa said, looking around.

Even though she was dressed in shorts and t-shirt, people, mostly men as usual, looked at her. Pier 39 was very busy as it was mainly focused on tourism. Maybe we would get there later, for now we made our way to Pier 33, which was not much further.

“Here we are.” I said as we entered Pier 33.

“Now what?” Elsa asked.

I looked at my phone.

“Matt told me to ask at the ticket office for Jenny Malone, so that is what I will do.”

I walked over to the ticket office for the ferry.

“How can I help you, sir?” The girl behind the counter asked.

I noticed her name tag, ‘Jenny’. She was from Spanish origin, deep black hair, and well endowed.

“I was told to ask for ‘Jenny Malone.” I said.

“Jack and Elsa?” She asked, a smile on her face.

“That is us.”

Elsa was standing behind me. Jenny picked up the phone and had a short conversation.

“One moment please, if you stand to the side, somebody will be with you in a minute.”

“Thank you.”

We stepped aside and waited. It did not take long, and two security officers came from the building on the right up to where we were waiting.

“Jack and Elsa?”

I nodded. Both focused on Elsa.

“Miss, you are under arrest for counterfeiting. Please turn around, hands behind your back.”

We had told the story of what happened to Elsa while we were with Matt and Dana, so I figured Matt and Clint had used it to come up with something. Elsa gave me a look, before turning around, she knew she was cleared of those charges, so I figured it was all part of whatever Matt and Client had come up with. People around us were watching and taking pictures and videos. I wondered if any of this was going to be on the internet. Elsa was handcuffed and being guided to the door where the two security officers had come from. One of them, they had not introduced themselves yet, indicated for me to follow them.

“We were not even on the boat and things were afoot. I wonder what else they have come up with.” I thought.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Oops, Elsa is deep in the kimchi once again. Wonderful!
Last edited by GreyLord 6 days ago, edited 1 time in total.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 6 days ago Oops, Elsa is deep in the kinchi once again. Wonderful!
Yes, it surely seems that way - very intriguing :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well it might have been light on bondage @slackywacky but it was full of entertainment and sentiment which is never a bad thing. And now we must wait and wonder just how much trouble the gorgeous Elsa will be in
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

It is really nice to see the relationship between Jack and Elsa grow (although I am sure it won't take long before jack will fall back to his entertainingly stupid ways).

I love the idea of them playing in public with Elsa being arrested for all to see. That is such a good start for a night on Alcatraz.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Excellent update. I enjoyed the scenic route with this chapter and loved how when they finally got to the end of the chapter, it threw Elsa right in the middle of everything. Great way of tying previous chapters together with this one with the counterfeiting charge. Great federal charge that will land her directly into a federal prison. I hope they transport her to the island in style and put her in solitary confinement. Ha. Also hope they read her her rights. "Elsa, you have the right to remain silent, otherwise a gag will be provided for you." So can't wait for the next exciting installment of this epic story.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Nice transitional chapter, and a cool travelogue. A long drive along the Pacific Coast Highway would be fun cruising Lake Shore Drive. Particular song lyric comes to mind for our intrepid crew:

And there ain't no road just like it
Anywhere I found
Running south on Lake Shore Drive heading into town
Just slippin' on by on LSD, Friday night trouble bound

Of course, with Elsa up to her neck in trouble again....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic