Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

So Elsa and Jack are "back on the road." Elsa got over her adventure on the iron chair relatively quickly. And apparently she signals to Jack that she is still willing to be tied up by him. I think it's important to remember that it's also a satisfaction for her to lie tied up in the cabin while Jack eats miles.

I think Jack has different problem. A sub does not always do such things to please her master. It is just as important that the Dom accepts the gift that she gives him. And this without constantly telling her "oh what a great gift you gave me". But that is a kind of matter of course with the game. This is my personal experience after over 40 years in the field.

I am curious how it continues, and Elsa is just still sugar sweet. I could cuddle her all the time. Of course, she would be tied up in the process.
There always can be a few more ropes.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Elsa is such a lovely character! It is good to see that Elsa´s and Jacks Relationship is growing.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 9 months ago Letting Elsa be Elsa is sufficient to create a lovely read.
I agree, although I wrote it myself. :lol:
dogrednuht123 wrote: 9 months ago Love the flashback to Chyou.
There is another flashback in the next chapter too (sort of)
GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago Elsa is just as she should be; snug, comfortable, and happy.
And tied. ;)
The G-Man wrote: 9 months ago Liked seeing Jack and Elsa just being a couple
Until he does something stupid... (oops, did I spoil things...)
charliesmith wrote: 9 months ago Looking forward to read what’s in store for their future.
You don't have to wait long, I have the next chapter ready.
Argentum wrote: 9 months ago Elsa got over her adventure on the iron chair relatively quickly.
The weird thing was, it did not feel that way to me. But I suspect that is because I write two other stories in between this one. So to me it felt longer. But when I read the chapter again, I did indeed notice that. She is one tough lady.

Thank you all for commenting. It makes writing more fun.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@FabianStr2016, @Caesar73, @GreyLord, @The G-Man, @tickletied84, @Beaumains, @DIRK, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @wolfman, @TiedupNick @tiedpgirl, @TightsBound @dogrednuht123 @charliesmith @Bondagelover94 @Argentum

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 105

My mind wandered, which is not too difficult to do. Pulling onto the Interstate I connected with three other trucks all going in the same direction. The combination in front of me was a Penske Rental tractor trailer, but to my surprise the truck in front of him was a TripleT Trucking combination. I had not seen one of his branded trailers since leaving Florida. Tom Timmermans owned the trucking company and Mandy was Tom’s daughter. I could not see the tractor, but the chances of Mandy pulling the trailer were slim. That did not stop my mind from painting a picture of Mandy’s naked body, tightly tied, and gagged. She had been pleasing on the eyes, long blond hair, a medium sized set of breasts, smart, and adventures.

“Mandy?”

I used the CB, but did not get a reply, so I figured it was not Mandy pulling the trailer. That did not stop me from remembering the things we did during our time together. Forgetting what she did with her tongue, while Elsa was hanging tied from a tree, was hard to forget. I reminded myself to pay attention to the road, and after 90 minutes of driving convoy, we made it to Quartzsite Rest Area, near Ehrenberg, AZ.

“This is my exit. Thanks for the ride boys.” I called out over the CB.

I knew we would soon reach the California border, which meant an inspection station. And these could be very thorough.

“Hmmppffff?”

I heard a soft muffled question coming from Elsa. I suspected the change in sound of the engine as I exited the I-10 had woken her up.

“We’re almost in California. I will need to take care of a few things before we hit the inspection station.”

Not specifying what I needed to take care of, I parked the truck in the truck parking. There were only 2 other trucks and 4 passenger vehicles in the car park. The reason I stopped at the rest area was not to make use of the services, but to clean up before hitting the California Agricultural Inspection Station.

“And no, I am not letting you out.” I laughed.

“Hmmppfff?”

Grabbing a rope, I tied one end to Elsa’s ankle rope and pulled it to her wrist rope, pulling it tight, forcing Elsa’s ankles to move closer to her rear end into a tight ball. All other knots and ropes were still snug, Elsa would not be getting out of her bonds any time soon.

“Don’t move.” I said.

I picked Elsa up and gently placed her in the passenger seat. The curtains were not closed, and the light was on, so anybody who was walking around could see her bound body on the chair, but the chances that it would happen were low as the trucks and cars were all closer to the middle of the parking lot, while I was parked all the way at the end, facing away from the main area. While keeping an eye on Elsa, I lifted the front of the bed up. It hinged at the back, showing a storage compartment that was mostly empty. A few things, like blankets, were stored in the area. It had been full of other stuff, but I had cleaned up last time I was home. The area was big enough for Elsa to fit in, although she did not know that yet. I grabbed a role of microfoam tape, my last one, and wrapped several wraps around Elsa’s head, on top of the ballgag, covering her from nose to chin. It looked tight and I could see the contour of the ballgag underneath the tape. Once done, I looked at her, she would not be making much noise. I grinned, before carefully picking her up again.

“Don’t move.”

I did not want to drop her and have her hit her head or something like that. Slowly I moved her towards the gaping mouth of the bed, at least it looked that way.

“Hmmppfff?” Elsa mumbled into her gag, making a lot less noise than before I applied the tape.

“You will be in here while we cross the California border. I could have let you go, and you could have been just a passenger, but where is the fun in that. I thought about hogtying you, but I have no idea how busy it is at the inspection station, so this might be better.”

Elsa just sighed. I knew what she was thinking as she nervously looked at me and the gaping opening.

“Don’t worry, there are ventilation holes on three sides, so you should have no problem breathing. It might be a little tight height wise, but that just means you can’t move around much.”

Without dropping her I got her into the storage area. Being tied as she was, her shoulders were the widest point and when I looked at the space Elsa occupied and how much space there was going to be for Elsa once I closed the storage space, I knew it was going to be a tight fit.

“Have fun. Remember, don’t make a sound when we are at the inspection station.”

Elsa nodded. I picked up her other stuff that was laying around and threw it in the space under the bed with her. Unless you opened some of the cupboards, there was no sign that I had a hitchhiker in my truck. Looking at me while I closed the bed. I kept a close eye on how much space was left once I almost closed the storage area. Elsa was about half an inch wider than the opening was high, but I figured it should work and pressed the bed into place. The lock engaged and even if she had not been tied, she would not have been able to push the lid open again.

“Okay?” I asked.

“Hmmppff.”

The reply had been quiet, but still loud enough to hear when needed. Cleaning the rest of the cabin, while ignoring Elsa, did not take long, making sure to dispose of any old fruit. I had been enough times to California to have an idea what they were looking for. After a few more minutes, I started up the engine and headed back onto Interstate 10. The Blythe Agricultural Inspection Station was only a few miles down the road. I could have stopped at Ehrenberg, the last town before the border of Arizona with California but using the rest area was quicker. Crossing the Colorado River, the official border here between the two states, all traffic was routed towards the inspection station. It was busy. As far as I can remember, I never passed through this inspection station before. Interstate 10, or the Christopher Columbus Transcontinental Highway as it was called here, had three lanes of car traffic pass underneath the cover of the inspection station, and one lane for trucks on the right of it. After what turned out to be a long wait, just over 90 minutes because of the amount of truck traffic, I made it to the stop sign.

“Coming up to the inspection now. Be quiet.” I told Elsa.

There was a soft mumble as reply. I rolled the window down to talk to the female agent who was standing on a raised platform. She was a stunner, even in uniform. Shoulder length black hair done up in a ponytail, Spanish features with high cheekbones and deep black eyes. Her uniform blouse had trouble containing her breasts.

“Good evening.” She greeted me.

Her voice was soft, but clear. I could see her eyes doing a quick check of me. She must have liked what she saw as her smile grew a little.

“Evening. I cleaned out the cabin before entering California.” I said to her, remembering previous visits and preempting the question.

“Thank you.” She replied, while she looked at the screen on her tablet. “Mixed load, right?”

I nodded, while not trying to stare at her. All the information about my load had been entered beforehand.

“I noticed you have some wooden barrels on the load. Are they cleaned?”

When I inspected the load, they looked clean from the outside, but I had never looked on the inside of them.

“They looked clean. I did not load the trailer myself.”

I figured an answer that left it in the middle was probably the best. I did not really want to be pulled over for a secondary inspection, but I had the feeling it was heading that way. And lying would only bring trouble, something I did not need.

“Please pull over on the right. An agent will be with you shortly. Turn off your engine while you wait.”

Those were the words I did not want to hear, but I knew there was nothing I could do about it. And getting angry was no use, I knew they were just doing their jobs. At least I was told by a good-looking woman.

“Thank you.” I said, and parked the trailer where she told me to.

I closed the window to keep the cool air in and turned the engine off.

“It will be a bit longer.” I told Elsa. “We are getting a secondary inspection.”

There were three trucks parked in front of me, so I assumed they also had been pulled over for secondary inspections. I did not see an agent, so I just waited. At least with the sun not burning on the cab, it was not too bad temperature wise. It was warm, but not overly hot. While waiting, I watched traffic come by at the inspection station. It took about 15 minutes before somebody knocked on the passenger door. I leaned over and opened the door.

“I am inspection agent Donner, can I come in?”

It was the same agent that had redirected me to the secondary inspection.

“Come on in.” I replied.

I could tell she was experienced in climbing into truck cabins, as she made it look effortless. She closed the door behind her.

“We’ll go through all the paperwork first, before we look at some of the cargo, okay?” She told me.

She had an easy-going demeaner. Going through the paperwork did not take long. She looked around quickly in the cabin. I could see the outline of a bra underneath her blouse, probably part of the dress code, but my mind was wondering what she would look like without the blouse.

“Can I see the inside of your fridge?” She asked.

“Sure.” I said, opening it up.

“Thank you, all looking good. Let’s have a look at your load.”

I grinned. With her being so close, I could smell her perfume, although it was very light. We both climbed out. I could not say anything to Elsa, as agent Donner was present, but I figured she could here what was going on. I grabbed a flashlight and walked around the cab to where agent Donner was waiting. She had her own flashlight. Walking along the trailer, she looked underneath the tarps covering the load until she located the barrels. Looking at their outsides, she looked satisfied.

“Can you get some of these straps off, so I can see inside?” She asked me.

“Sure.”

Luckily it was not hard to uncover the barrels and while I worked on the straps, she had gone and picked up a ladder, allowing her to climb onto truck. A quick look inside two of the barrels was all she needed to see.

“Looking good.” She said while climbing down.

I had been looking at her butt when she was on the ladder, a nice one it was, but quickly moved into her view when she stepped down.

“You can close up and you are all good to go when you are done.”

“Thank you. Have a great evening.” I said.

“Oh, I will, my shift is almost over.” She grinned.

She shook my hand and walked away, taking the ladder back to wherever she had taken it from. I watched her for as long as I could, just one last look, before she was out of sight. I worked on the straps, tightening them. The whole secondary inspection had taken 30 minutes, add that to the almost 90 minutes that it had taken from the rest stop to get to the inspection station, Elsa had been locked up for just over 2 hours by the time I got back in the cabin.

“All good.” I told her and started the engine.

“Hmmppffff.” A faint reply came from under my bed.

I waited for a truck to pass that was just inspected, before merging onto the road again, while the next truck was stopping at the inspection station. I-10 converted back into a four-lane interstate, 2 lanes heading east and 2 lanes heading west. There was not much to see, outside was mostly just desert and it was dark. I did not stop in Blythe, I had lost enough time and wanted to make some up, so I decided to drive on till we hit Coachella. Traffic calmed down considerably while I was waiting for the secondary inspection. It was mostly trucks on the road now. I came up to the rear of a heavy transport with its beacon lights flashing. It took up most of the road, but the driver moved to the shoulder, allowing me to pass. With my indicator on, I moved into the left lane, when a sports car raced by me. Luckily, I had not moved over completely yet. I did not have the faintest idea what overtook me, all I had seen was a yellow blur.

“Dammit.” I cursed.

I checked my mirrors again, I had done so before, but had not seen the speeding car. This time the road was clear, and I pulled past the special transport. Time went quickly heading to Coachella, which I figured was a good place to stop. I knew there were several truckstops there.

“Are you okay? We should be soon at our stop for the night.” I told Elsa.

“Hmpf.”

It was after midnight and traffic was now quiet, when I noticed flashing lights on the side of the road. Somebody had his or her four-way blinkers on. When I got closer, I recognized the yellow sports car. A woman was waiving her arms towards me. I turned on my blinkers and came to a stop on the shoulder about 50 yards behind her. The woman came running up to the truck. I got out and walked in front of my truck, leaving my lights on, illuminating the scene.

“Oh, it is you.”

I had the same thought.

“Agent Donner.” I said, seeing the inspection agent.

It was clear she was not working, as she was not dressed in her uniform anymore. She had changed into black tights and a white sleeveless blouse. It was clear she was not wearing a bra, as the blouse had difficulty keeping her C cups in place and her nipples poked the flimsy material. The fact she had several buttons undone did not help. Her hair was covered by a ballcap, her hair sticking out in a ponytail at the back. She looked good, better than in her uniform, and I had already liked her in her uniform.

“Call me Kaitlyn.” She grinned.

Her voice was still soft.

“What seems to be the problem?” I asked, remembering how she had gone past me earlier.

“It just quit on me.”

I was not going to say that her driving style might have something to do with it, as I could be wrong.

“Let me have a look.”

Knowing my way around an engine was part of the job as a truck driver, you never knew when you could get into trouble, but this was a new model Corvette and it required over 20 computers just to run. If it was not something simple, I would not be able to help. And it looked like it was not something simple. All plugs were in place, there were no blown fuses, so I gave up.

“I can give you a ride.” I said.

She looked happy. The car was far enough on the shoulder that it was safe until a tow truck came and picked it up. While I looked at the engine, Kaitlyn had already called the AAA. She grabbed a few items before locking the car and walking to my truck.

“Climb in.” I told her, walking to the driver’s side.

I settled in the driver’s seat and had Kaitlyn sit in the passenger seat where she had been some time ago.

“Thank you, I appreciate the ride.” She said.

With Kaitlyn in the truck, I could hardly open the bed and let Elsa out. She would just have to wait a little longer.

“Where are we going?” I asked Kaitlyn.

“Indio.” She replied, turning in the passenger seat facing me. “You know it?”

“No, not really. I was planning on stopping in Coachella at one of the truck stops.”

“Oh, that is fine, I can grab a Lyft from there. It is not far.”

I had seen that she was not wearing a ring. That could be protocol for an inspection agent. She caught me looking at her hands.

“Wondering if I am married?” She grinned, leaning towards me.

“Euh…”

I figured lying was probably not in my best interest.

“Yeah, just wondering.”

“No, not married. I share a condo with my BFF. But she doesn’t mind if I have some fun alone.”

She leaned over and her breasts were clearly visible as she had not buttoned up her blouse. I could smell her perfume; she was close enough for that. Kaitlyn laughed when she saw how I was trying to not look at her and keep my eyes on the road. She leaned over a bit more and put her left hand on my pants.

“Anything hiding in there?” She grinned.

Something was not hiding; my member had grown ever since she had gotten in the cabin. Maybe it was her, maybe it was the fact that I knew I had a helpless woman underneath my bed, maybe a combination of things, but my body had reacted. At that moment I saw a sign for Coachella along the highway.

“Euh… almost there.” I said.

“What? Already? I have not done anything yet.” She said, but I was not sure if she was talking about the sign or my pants.

Kaitlyn sat back in the passenger seat a little. I was happy exit 146 came up. Turning left on the off-ramp, I drove to the TA Travel Center. It was bigger than the Love’s Travel Stop on the other side of Interstate-10. There was lots of free space to park and I backed the combination into a spot along the outside of the truck stop. I had not paid attention to Kaitlyn while parking the truck, but when I turned to her, my breath stopped as I noticed her C cups were no longer restrained.

“Maybe you should close the curtains.”
Last edited by slackywacky 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

He will never learn it!

Jack should have a long long talk about what she would take and what not, where here limits are. Even though I like the Idea a lot, of Jack having sex, while Elsa is being strictly bound and gagged beneath the bed, it just might be to much for her to take on. Why does he always has to put his relationship to Elsa on a test?

Well on the other side, there had been situations like this before and it even might be a turn on for her? They need to talk!

Great chapter [mention]slackywacky[/mention] !
There always can be a few more ropes.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Kaitlyn is an exciting new character. When I go through something like that, all I would ever get was equivalent to Nurse Rached. Must agree with [mention]Argentum[/mention], Jack really should have a real heart to heart with Elsa.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Phenomenal Update.

Loved the Mandi reference in the beginning. I wanted to go back and re-read that part but can't remember what Chapter it was. Anyway I can get this story all in one document? Great stuff.

Loved Elsa balltied and locked under the bed while going through inspections. Mega hot.

The addition of Agent Donner is amazing. Love how you so effortlessly add awesome characters to the storyline and it flows so easily. I enjoy that she's stacked and has no issues hitting on Jack. Liked that she was inspected his barrels and package while Elsa was balltied and locked under the bed. Wow. So super hot. That's the great thing about fictional stories you can just have fun with the story line and not worry about relationships and how it will affect them. Hope she gets stuffed in a barrel as part of the bondage with her head sticking out the top, maybe next time the cross inspections. Ha.

Enjoyed reading that she wasn't wearing a bra and had buttons already removed. Thanks for the visual love it.

Keep up the amazing work and thanks for the notification so I can sign right on and read the update immediately.

Oh sorry last part. I think you meant to say AAA and not AA. Don't think she called Alcoholics Anonymous but instead Triple A for her car. All good I knew what you meant.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Oh Jack! This is going to end badly for him....waiting for Elsa to get a better offer and disappear into the sunset forever!
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Great contuation and what a turn of events. Maybe jack will tell her about his hitchhiker, maybe he won't, I'm curious how things will turn out...
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Oh, well, Jack is still Jack. Picking up girls left and right, at the exact moment he gets a girlfriend. Seriously, how does he get game with his freight inspector?

It would be funny if he would involve Elsa into a trio, but smuggling a bound girl might frighten Kaitlyn
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Sigh //followed by facepalm// Jack, for a moment, you showed a glimmer of maturity. What happened to you? Arghhh.

Very cool update, and nice callback to Mandy and the adventures down in Florida.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for commenting. We are very close to 500,000 views. Who will be the one who gets that special number...

You can see the number of views in the Fictional Stories for Adults page.
Currently (Sunday afternoon) we are at 498,793... (Sunday evening) 499,079...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 9 months ago I wanted to go back and re-read that part but can't remember what Chapter it was.
Try chapter 24 or there about

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Yeah, party time, we reached 500,000 views (500.000 for our European friends).
Thank you all for helping this story get there. It is an honor (honour) to reach that milestone.

New adventures by Elsa and Jack will follow soon. Elsa will be going up...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@FabianStr2016, @Caesar73, @GreyLord, @The G-Man, @tickletied84, @Beaumains, @DIRK, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @wolfman, @TiedupNick @tiedpgirl, @TightsBound @dogrednuht123 @charliesmith @Bondagelover94 @Argentum

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 106

I was lying on my right side on the bed in the Mack tractor, my right arm supporting my head, looking at the beautiful woman that was lying on her back next to me. Her naked body glistening with sweat, her hair a mess with strands of hair stuck to her face. My fingers on my left hand slowly turning circles on her breasts, going around her hard nipples. The movement made her grin.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” She asked, turning her head, looking at me.

“Yes.” I replied. “I definitely am.”

Laughter filled the cabin. Our naked bodies were both sweaty, as the temperature in the cabin was warm with the windows closed so that not everybody in the parking lot of the truck stop would hear our grunts while we had sex.

“I definitely need a shower after this.”

“You are not the only one.” I stated. “Luckily there are showers at the main building.”

“And some food would be nice. It has been a while since I ate something.”

The TA Travel Center at Coachella was large, but not very busy at this time. We had arrived very early in the morning, the sky still black, while now the first glimmers of light were pushing away the darkness. The restaurant in the main building provided food 24/7, so we did not have to wait for something to open if we wanted to eat.

“Okay, let’s go.” I said, sitting up, grabbing my underwear from the floor, and putting it on.

I would change into clean clothes after the shower, doing it now would just mean it would get dirty before I showered.

“Well?” I asked, as there was no movement on the bed.

She placed her hands behind her head, looking at me.

“I am enjoying the show.” She grinned.

I flipped my finger at her left nipple. At least that got a reaction.

“Stop it.” She said, but it was a halfhearted comment.

I tried again, but she turned away, exposing her butt, which I smacked.

“Auw.”

Now there was a reaction, as she sat up and looked back at me.

“Meanie.” She said, grabbing her clothes.

Grabbing my bag with clean clothes and toiletries, pulled on my shoes, opened the cabin door, and got out, waiting for Elsa to do the same. It did not take long before she came out of the cabin. I locked the doors.

“You think Kaytlin got home without issues?” She asked when we walked to the main building.

I thought back a few hours when I parked my truck at the truck stop and Kaytlin had stripped her top and was coming on to me. She was a good-looking woman with an impressive chest, but I was not going to screw up my relationship with Elsa, who had been at the time bound and gagged in the storage area under my bed.

“I made sure she got a Lyft ride home.” I replied. “She did look disappointed, but she did not object.”

After Kaytlin was gone, I raised the bed and pulled Elsa out of the storage space under the bed, lowered the bed and put Elsa on the bed. She looked relieved. For a few moments I just sat there and looked at the blond woman helplessly tied in ropes and well gagged.

“Maybe I should keep you tied a little longer.” I said, just sitting there, watching her.

She fought her bonds, something she probably had been doing hundreds of times in the hours she had been tied up, but even after all the time she was bound and gagged, none of the ropes had shifted. I had done a good job tying her up.

“Hmmppfffff.”

Shaking her head, she indicated she had had enough. Something I, reluctantly, as she looks good bound and gagged, agreed to. I started to untie her. When I finally pulled the gag out of her mouth, she almost attacked me, kissing hard, her hands all over my body.

“Fuck me.” She said.

And that was how we ended up being all sweaty and now walking to the showers.

“And you keep telling yourself you are not attractive to women?” Elsa laughed.

It was true, I never considered myself attractive or good looking, but since I met Elsa, my world in that sense had changed and there had been more women attracted to me than ever before. And I knew I had made mistakes in the beginning after I met Elsa, but that was, at least that was what I kept telling myself before our relationship had become more serious.

“Not there was much I could do if you had screwed her.” Elsa said, while she linked her arm with mine and snuggled up to me while we walked to the building.

I grinned. When I rejected Kaitlin's offer, I did not feel bad. It felt like the right thing to do. Earlier, before meeting Elsa, I would have accepted her offer without thinking. And even during the first weeks after meeting Elsa I might have taken Kaytlin up on her offer, but things had changed. I was in a relationship with Elsa, and I was happy there.

“I’ll see you after the shower.” Elsa said when we reached the main building.

She disappeared into the women’s shower zone, blowing me a kiss. For a few moments I stood there staring at the closing door, before I walked over to the men’s side. I was alone in the room. Entering one of the stalls, I turned on the hot water. It felt good, driving away any sleep I had, as I had been awake for some time. The water was nice and hot and had decent pressure. I was not paying attention when I heard the door open to the dressing area. For a few moments it was quiet, until suddenly somebody entered the same stall as I was in.

“What?” I asked.

All I heard was grinning.

“You crazy woman.” I said, as a naked Elsa cuddled up to me, trying to stay under the warm water. “What if somebody walks in?”

“There was nobody on the women side, so I guessed the same was probably true for the men’s side.”

She grabbed soap from the dispenser and started to scrub my back.

“What if somebody shows up?” I asked.

“I’ll just hide here.” She grinned. “Ooh, somebody is enjoying himself.”

It was hard to hide that I was turned on. She started soaping up my front, rubbing her tits against my body, which did not help my arousal. Slowly she worked her way down. Her hands around my member and she did not have to do much to make me cum.

“Somebody was really excited.” She stated. “That was almost too easy.”

I was about to apologize but Elsa put her finger on my lips.

“No, don’t ruin the moment.” She said. “This is your moment.”

The water cleaned us, and we just cuddled under the nice hot water, kissing and hugging. After a little while longer, Elsa kissed me one more time and stepped out of the shower stall, just as the door opened to the dressing area and another truck driver stepped in. His eyes got big as he saw Elsa grab her clothes and dart for the door, heading back to the women side. I got out of the shower and walked over to my clothes.

“Lucky you.” The other driver said, as he prepared to take a shower. “That never happens to me.”

I laughed.

“It has never happened to me before either.” I said.

While the driver disappeared into a shower stall, I dried off and dressed into the clean shorts and t-shirt I had brought along. It did not take long to finish and walk out of the dressing room. Elsa was already waiting.

“Think you made his day.” I grinned.

“I bet.” Elsa laughed. “How about breakfast? You kept me tied up for so long, I am hungry.”

We walked over to the restaurant and ordered breakfast.

“So, where are we going today?” Elsa asked. “Better said, where are we? I missed a lot being locked up and tied up underneath that bed.”

“We’re not too far from Los Angeles. Have you ever been here?”

“No, never. Isn’t Disney World around here?” Elsa asked, while eating her breakfast.

“Disneyland, Disney World is in Florida, is in Anaheim, not far from here. Do you want to go there?”

“I’ve heard lots about it. I have been to Disneyland in Paris, so I know what it is about, but this was the first one, right? This is where it all started?”

“If I remember correctly, it was built in 1955. But you can google it if you want to know more. We first need to drop off our trailer. Maybe if we have time we can visit.”

“No worries, if we can, that would be great, but if not, that is fine too.”

The truck driver that had walked in on Elsa leaving the shower area came into the restaurant and he stared at us for a moment, a smile on his face, before sitting down and ordering breakfast.

“At the moment we do not have a load for after this one, but that can change any moment, so all I can promise is that we’ll see after we delivered this trailer.”

“Okay.”

We finished our breakfast, paid for it and headed back to our truck.

“I can’t drive for a few more hours and the shower has woken me up. Do you want to go to the casino?” I asked Elsa.

“Casino? Here?”

“Yes, it is just around the corner. Or I can tie you up some more and go alone.”

“You wish.” She grinned. “Sure. I can use some more money.”

Every time we had gone to a casino, Elsa had come out with more money than when she went in. The Spotlight 29 Casino was an Indian casino in Coachella, owned and operated by the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians of California. I had looked the info up earlier.

“Do I need to change?” Elsa asked.

She was dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, showing some cleavage, but nothing excessive.

“Nah, we’ll be fine.”

The casino was visible from the truck stop, but getting there required a little detour, as the fence of the truck stop prevented us from direct access. Not that it was a long walk, the entrance of the casino was 0.8 miles away. Elsa and I walked hand in hand, while the first sunlight shown on the terra cotta building that was the casino. A round water feature in front of the casino and a large cover of the area in front of the entrance welcomed us.

“Looks nice.” Elsa said, while looking around.

The doors opened automatically, and we walked from the already warm morning into the cool air of the casino. I could not help but see how Elsa’s body reacted to the difference in temperature, her hard nipples poking the fabric of her t-shirt.

“Stop it.” She said, giving me a look.

I just grinned.

“What do you want to do? Slot machines or a table?” I asked my Swedish blonde, who even dressed in a simple t-shirt and shorts attracted attention from lots of people around us.

“Blackjack.” She said, heading for one of the lower nomination tables.

It was surprisingly busy in the casino, but the table Elsa selected was empty and the croupier was waiting for his next players.

“Welcome, my name is Aaron. You want to play?” He asked Elsa as she sat down.

“Yes, please.” She replied, taking out her money.

“You will need chips or casino credit. I can’t change that here now, but you can change it at the cashier’s cage, which is behind you.”

Elsa nodded and got up, walked over to the cage, and exchanged some of her money. I just stood near the table. I was not a real fan of blackjack, mostly because I always lost. Elsa returned with chips and sat down again. She played some rounds of blackjack and managed to play even.

“Please stop the play.” A voice behind me said.

Two Sherriff’s officers came up behind Elsa.

“Miss, would you please stand up.”

One of the two law enforcement officers had his hand on his gun, but it was still holstered. The other one was the one who had asked Elsa to stand up.

“What is going on, officer?” I asked.

“Please let us do our job, sir.” I got as an answer from them.

“Miss, you are under arrest for using counterfeit money. Please step away from the table and hold your hands behind your back.”

The whole thing was done low key so as not to interrupt the other players around us, but I could see that lots of people were watching what was going on. Elsa did as she was told and the officer doing the talking cuffed her hands behind her back, making sure the cuffs were double locked.

“You will be taken to the Sherriff’s office while we investigate this further.” The officer said, as he collected Elsa’s belongings. “As I do not have a female officer available right now, we will not search you, but is there anything in your pockets that we should know about?”

Elsa shook her head. He read Elsa her rights. I was waiting for him to finish before asking a question.

“Can I come along?”

“Sorry, no. But you can take a taxi. They know where the Sherriff’s office is.”

The two officers escorted Elsa to the main doors, and I followed a few steps behind. Elsa turned her head and looked at me, a worried look on her face. I mouthed that I would follow her. A thin smile appeared on her face.

“Mind your head, miss.” The officer said while he helped Elsa into the rear seat of the police car.

The officers got into the car, and the car drove away. All I could do was watch Elsa disappear in the distance.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looks like Elsa is in trouble - let us hope, that Jack finds a way to sort this out. Great chapter ...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Just when Jack finally starts acting right, up jumps the devil. I will have to read back a few chapters to remember where Elsa's money came from.
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Was not expecting that turn in the plot. Always love how your stories flow so organically with regular turn of events. Love the counterfeit money and Elsa getting cuffed and transported away. I so can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully the female officer arrives soon to strip search her, frisk her, and put her in solitary confinement and throw away the key. Ha.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice update. Now Jack cannot mess it up, something else will (and yeah, Elsa is still bound).

Interesting choice for a charge: It is very illegal, but I think the police has to prove that Elsa knew it was counterfeit money.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

It’s great to hear from you again with another surprising chapter!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 7 months ago Interesting choice for a charge: It is very illegal, but I think the police has to prove that Elsa knew it was counterfeit money.
I think they will have a hard time proving that. The prudent thing for Jack to do would getting Elsa a good Lawyer.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I didn't find the source of the money in a casual search. Does anyone else have a clue?
Caesar73 wrote: 6 months ago
... The prudent thing for Jack to do would getting Elsa a good Lawyer.
Yes, but how do you find a good lawyer when you are just passing through?
Spy Task Force Completed
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Okay, I gotta say that I sure didn't see that twist coming. Elsa got herself into real trouble, and counterfeit money means the T-Men will be showing up, I'm guessing. Having met Treasury and Secret Service guys in my youth, those guys are the real deal. Jack needs to find a lawyer, and probs call the Swedish embassy on Elsa's behalf. Now, I'm wondering how Elsa's getting out of this, and a pair of handcuffs are the least of her problems. This has been a potentially game-changing chapter, and fun to read.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 6 months ago I didn't find the source of the money in a casual search. Does anyone else have a clue?
Spoiler alert...
► Show Spoiler

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

slackywacky wrote: 6 months ago
GreyLord wrote: 6 months ago I didn't find the source of the money in a casual search. Does anyone else have a clue?
Spoiler alert...
► Show Spoiler
Thank you, sir. I obviously did not look back far enough. Well done.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic