Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great chapter! Creative tie, and I’m always a sucker for a tight crotch rope, especially when it’s a shared experience 😉

This is one of my top three story sagas on this site, and you’re also responsible for the other two. Well done!
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

'What could go wrong?' There are things one should never say, as its just inviting trouble. Kinda like 'what's the worst that could happen?' or 'that wasn't so tough', or best of all 'I think the worst's behind us now'. All in jest, of course. Still, if I were Jack, I wouldn't leave my bound and gagged girlfriend alone with three guys, but that's just me. Fun chapter, and worth the wait.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Sorry for the delay, real life has been throwing curveballs at me. Below is the new chapter...
The G-Man wrote: 1 year ago There are things one should never say, as its just inviting trouble.
Oh, it did (somewhat), see new chapter below.
TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago This is one of my top three story sagas on this site, and you’re also responsible for the other two. Well done!
Thank you. I try :lol:
f106mec wrote: 1 year ago Outstanding!! Nothing could go wrong???
Nah, what would go wrong?
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago and so there is hope for him still
Maybe, after the next chapter he might need to do some recovery work.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago But we love Elsa enough to put up with stupid Jack.
Did you read the new chapter before I published it? ;)
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Chapter 100 gives us classic stupid Jack, as we all love and hate at the same time.
Yeah, we do. It is fun writing this.
maelfe wrote: 1 year ago very nice 100th chapter.
Thank you.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Absolutely loved the chapter with Elsa prodding the young men further and then Jack pushing the envelope.
But you know my writing style and how far I would go, so, maybe, potentially, it will work out fine?
TapeTurtle wrote: 1 year ago Congrats on the milestone — very well deserved.
Thanks!
charliesmith wrote: 1 year ago Great post for the 100th chapter! Loved it!
Working towards chapter 200. Thanks!

Next chapter below. How dumb will Jack get...
Last edited by slackywacky 11 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] [mention]charliesmith[/mention] [mention]Bondagelover94[/mention]

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 101

When I focused, I could see two things had changed. The first thing was the second bottle of tequila we had ordered was empty, and the second things was almost two hours had gone by since we walked into the store.

“Maybe we should go check on the women.” I said, although I was not sure if it came out of my mouth the same way as my brain thought it should.

I was drunk. It had been a long time since I had been drunk, but I knew the feeling. Carlos had brought me back to the little store and we sat down in the back, getting a bottle of tequila. It went down well, it was smooth. It did not take long before the second bottle had appeared from nowhere and we finished that one too. Carlos seemed to be handling it better, or he drank less then I did. The fact that I had not eaten in a while might have also played a role.

“Yes, we should have a look what is going on.” Carlos replied.

At least I was still able to speak, I figured, since Carlos understood what I said. Focussing on what I wanted to do helped and I started to feel a little better. Standing up took two tries though. We had left the horses at the barn, so we walked from the store back to the barn. I was trying to make jokes, but if I tried to say them out loud, I could not control my feet, and Carlos had to hold on to me.

“Concentrate, Jack.” Carlos said, grinning, holding me until I could stand on my own again.

We kept walking, although I had no idea where we were going or why we were walking. Somewhere halfway between the shop and the barn, I threw up. It was probably a good thing, as I felt much better.

“Oh, I needed that.”

Carlos grinned. We continued our walk and I even figured out where to go.

“I wonder what has happened in the barn.” I said to Carlos.

“Not much that you wouldn’t want to happen. I know these guys; they work for us occasionally when we have more guests.” Carlos replied.

When we got there, I knocked on the door, playing more drunk than I was at that moment.

“Hello boys and girls.” I giggled when entering the barn.

Five faces turned to me, and I noticed that 2 things had changed. The first thing was that the girls were no longer blindfolded. The second thing that had changed was that Carmen was no longer tied to Elsa.

“Hello babe, how are you doing?” I said as I stumbled towards Elsa.

It was playacting from me, at least a little, some of it was real, and with my breath stinking of tequila, it was not hard to pretend that I was drunk. I stepped in front of Elsa, who was still helplessly tied with her arms tied to the pole.

“Hmmppffff.”

She looked at me and I could see she was not happy.

“You got nice knockers.” I said, grabbing her tits which were still exposed.

She tried to pull back, but the ropes the boys had added to support her, prevented her from moving much. I kept my acting up.

“Come on, dear, kiss me.”

Trying to kiss her on her gag, she pulled her head away.

“Hmmppffff.”

“I have no idea what you are saying, love. Annunciate.” I said laughing.

Elsa rolled her eyes and fought her bonds, but they held, and she could not escape me. I ran my hands over her helpless body, kissing her breasts.

“My friends here, like you very much.” I grinned, while moving my arm drunkenly in the direction of the others in the barn. “Would you mind if I share you with them?”

Elsa’s eyes went wide. I started to fumble with the belt around her waist, which was looped through her pants. I did notice that somebody had retied the crotch rope after they had removed Carmen from the standing position. Acting as if I had trouble, I gave up and stood up straight again, looking into those beautiful eyes, which drew me in.

“I… euh… oh... sod it.” I spoke.

Before Elsa could react, I kissed her on the gag.

“Hmmmmppppppffffffffffff.”

“Having fun?” I said, still acting more drunk than I was.

I got a look that probably meant that I was an idiot, but I did not care. I walked around her to where Carmen was lying on the floor. Instead of standing with her back to Elsa, she was tightly hogtied on the floor. Whoever had done the job had done it right. Ropes circled her wrists, elbows, upper body, waist, knees, and ankles. Her ankles were pulled back to her wrists. She was still gagged.

“Hello you.” I said to the helpless woman, while kneeling next to her. “Did you not like being tied to Elsa?”

It was Tiago who replied instead.

“We are keeping her a little longer, so we changed her bondage.”

I knew from previous comments that there was some history between them, so I was not worried. Carlos stood just inside the door and laughed when he heard the reply.

“Tráela de vuelta antes de la mañana, estamos esperando invitados.”
[Bring her back before morning, we are expecting guests.]

Tiago and the others nodded.

“Hmmppppfffff.” Carmen grunted in her gag, looking at Carlos.

“Have fun, sis.” Carlos chuckled.

Carmen looked at me and let out a sigh, as she knew I was not going to release her. Inspecting the ropes, I noticed they had done a good job. Her arms were tightly tied together, and the ropes dug into her flesh. Pushing her from being on her belly to lying on her side, I could see that her tits were still exposed and now slightly dirty from lying on the floor.

“Nice.” I said, keeping my drunken act up and grabbing her breasts.

She tried to move away, but the tight ropes prevented her from moving much.

“Let me help you getting some of the dust of.” I grinned.

I acted like I was cleaning the dust from the floor of her breasts getting a good feel. Her breasts were a little smaller than Elsa’s, but still nice. Carmen grunted and sighed, knowing that she could not get away from me. After a few minutes I figured I better not press my luck too much and I rolled Carmen back on her belly, before getting up.

“Have fun, guys.” I said to the others.

“We should be heading back soon.” Carlos mentioned.

“Sounds like a plan. We’ll have to untie Elsa, as she can’t cross the border like this.” I added.

“We can do that.” Leon spoke up.

“Go ahead.” I said, pointed at Elsa.

Tiago, Leon, and Manuel got up and started to untie Elsa. It took a while, as they had tied her well.

“You should probably close up her blouse.” I said to them.

I knew perfectly well that Elsa could do that herself once she was free, but what was the fun in that. Leon looked at me. Elsa also looked at me.

“Are you sure?”

“She is still tied. I don’t expect her to resist much.” I grinned.

They had only released her legs so far and the ropes around her waist, and with her arms still tied to the pole, she was still mostly helpless. It was kind of fun to see how careful Leon was in closing Elsa’s blouse. He behaved almost the opposite from what I had done. He even apologized when he touched her breast. I could see Elsa grin and giving him a wink. With her blouse being decent again, the three men made quick work from releasing Elsa’s arms. She probably had been tied for just over 3 hours. Once her arms free, Elsa undid the gag, spitting out the wadding. Before I knew it, she walked up to me and slapped me in the face.

“Asshole.”

It stung. But I knew I deserved it. Tiago, Leon, and Manuel all wanted to step back when Elsa walked up to them. Instead of slapping them, she kissed them on the cheek.

“Thank you for being gentlemen. Instead of that asshole over there.” She said to them.

Carlos grinned, looking at what happened.

“We should be going.” He repeated. “We’ll take Carmen’s horse, as Tiago can bring her back.”

Elsa kneeled next to Carmen.

“Are you good with this?” She asked the helpless Mexican woman.

Carmen nodded and gave Elsa a wink.

“I know where to find you.” Elsa told the three men, before getting up.

Elsa, Carlos, and I walked out of the barn, heading for the horses. Leon and Tiago followed us. Instead of riding the horses we just led them, the border was not far.

“Thank you, Elsa.” Manuel said before we left them.

“Be good to Carmen.” She replied.

Once we turned the corner, we could no longer see them.

“You are an asshole, you know that?” Elsa said to me.

I did not really want to answer that question, and I did not really have to, as I had to puke again. The others waited and held on to my horse while I threw up. This time it did not make me feel any better.

“Hope you learned your lesson.” Elsa stated once I was done.

I took the leash of my horse and we walked on. There was a line up heading to the border station. I did not count, but I suspected there were around 20 people waiting in line. Most of them looked like immigrants, trying to get into the US. The border guard who saw us come up to the border indicated for us to pass the waiting people.

“Use lane 2 please.” He said, before he focussed on the immigrants again.

The border check did not take long. Both Carlos and I were through very quickly, Elsa took a little longer as she had to give fingerprints, but since all her paperwork was still valid, it did not take much longer. To my surprise Maria was waiting outside of the border station.

“You guys took your time.” She said, looking at us. “Where is Carmen?”

“She is staying with Tiago a little longer.” Carlos told her.

“I have to go to Carrie, and I figured maybe Elsa wants to come along.”

Carrie was Maria’s sister and we had met her in Three Points at the gun range.

“Can I shoot?” Elsa asked, her eyes lighting up.

“Sure.”

“Okay.”

She handed the reigns of the horse to me, as Carlos was already leading Carmen’s horse, and got into the truck. I just looked at what was happening. My stomach was still acting up and all I wanted was to get back to the cabin and get some sleep.

“Take care of Jack, Carlos.” Maria told him, seeing how I was looking.

“Sure.”

The truck left and we saddled up.

“You okay riding?” Carlos asked.

I did not really want to walk to the ranch, that was a decent walk, by horse it would be a lot quicker, so I nodded and got onto my horse. It turned out that riding cleared my head a little.

“Carlos, was I really an asshole?” I asked.

“You do not remember?” He grinned.

I could remember some things I did, but some stuff was fuzzy.

“I am in trouble, right?”

“Probably.”

“Oh boy.” I sighed.

We rode to the ranch without saying much. When we got there, Carlos took the horses from me and told me to get to bed. I did not even undress, I just walked into the cabin and crashed onto the bed, being asleep scant minutes later.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well all I can say is I seriously hope Elsa makes Jack suffer, way more than just an hangover, but that forgiveness and making up quickly follows as this tale is far to good to ever stop, the wait for the next chapter shear agony, the wait to hear about their next adventure unadulterated torture, more, more, more, don’t stop now, let’s make this tale the first to receive 10 million views
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Again, not the smartest of moves of Jack, and it is so unfathomable that he does not understands his luck and his mistakes. But oh, well, the chapter mostly wrote itself. Little surprised after this short sentence:
slackywacky wrote: 11 months ago I was drunk.
Alcohol seems to smoothen out his tiny brain even more.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 11 months ago Again, not the smartest of moves of Jack, and it is so unfathomable that he does not understands his luck and his mistakes. But oh, well, the chapter mostly wrote itself. Little surprised after this short sentence:
slackywacky wrote: 11 months ago I was drunk.
Alcohol seems to smoothen out his tiny brain even more.
Yes it seems, that Jack is a slow learner. And that Slapp in the face by Elsa was well earned. I wonder if she will forgive him easily this time.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Hear, hear, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. Let's do take this tale to a million views. The next step is half a million which [mention]slackywacky[/mention] should reach mid August.

[mention]Beaumains[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention] have it right too. I have always placed credit for the success of this tale on the wonderful character, Elsa. But possible, idiot Jack is a necessary ingredient as well. All part of the genius of @slackywacky.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

Fiction imitates life, how many times have you seen a good looking woman paired up with a complete clueless jerk and the idiot woman stays with him
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Wow, Jack got 'jack-slapped', and, boy, did he earn that, and more. Elsa should make him earn forgiveness, and maybe, he might learn a bit from it. One hopes he'll figure out how Elsa really is, and what a hole it will leave in his life if she decides she's had enough. Not often I get invested in a story, but you've got me hooked till the end (Chapter 200?).
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention] [mention]charliesmith[/mention] [mention]Bondagelover94[/mention]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 102 - Preview (yes, I am being mean)

“Fuck.”

Slowly I woke up and realized my head hurt like crazy. I did not want to move, as that made the feeling worse, making me puke again. I could handle my booze normally, but today, or yesterday as I had no idea what time it was, must have been a bad day for me. The room was lit by one of the lights on the nightstand.

“Fuck.” I repeated when I tried to move.

I could see I was on the bed in our cabin, and I could feel I was still dressed, even my boots were on my feet. How I got here was a different matter, as I had no recollection of that. I remember going with Carlos for a drink, but that was about the last thing I really remembered.

“Elsa!” I said while sitting up.

It was a movement I should not have made, or at least not that abruptly, as I threw up again, this time on the bed. Once the hurt stopped a little, I could look around the room and found that I was alone. Somebody must have come by, as there was some food and water on the bedside table, which was not there when we left for the trip to Mexico. Knowing that I should drink and eat, as I was probably dehydrated, I slowly ate some of the food. It made me feel better, although it did nothing for my headache. Luckily, whoever had put the food there, also supplied some aspirin.

“Oh, geez.” I groaned.

I turned on my back on the bed, looking at the ceiling and let the food and painkillers do their job. I must have fallen asleep, as it was light outside, while earlier it had been dark. At least I felt better. After cleaning up the mess I had made. I stripped and took a cold shower, which helped. I was wondering where Elsa was, as she was not in the cabin. After toweling off, I looked around, but I did not see anything that belonged to Elsa, which was weird, as we had left stuff in the cabin. At least my own stuff was still here. I walked over to the cantina, finding Alehandro making breakfast for Becky and George.

“Good morning. Rough night?” George asked me.

“You could say that.” I replied, walking over to where Alehandro was cooking. “Have you seen Elsa?”

He gave me a look that I could not make out what it meant.

“She left.”

“What?” I asked, not believing what he was telling me.

“Dakota picked up her stuff last night. Elsa left and did not want to come back here.”

“She left?”

It felt like I got hit with a sledgehammer. My beautiful Swedish hitchhiker had left me…
Last edited by slackywacky 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quite the nasty surprise for Jack - but honestly he deserved that payback. I will remain to be seen though, if Elsa really left the Master of Royal Screw Ups for good, or if she just want to teach him a lesson .....
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

What a twist, not unexpected or undeserved, but still a surprise that you actually went this way. Can't wait what comes next. Is Elsa just being a tease like you are now being to us? Or is this the end of something which was not meant to be?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Short but felt like a full chapter. Also felt like a sledgehammer, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Can Jack make amends? Or is this the end of the Hitchhiker?
Spy Task Force Completed
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well you’re right that is mean of you to torment in such a way [mention]slackywacky[/mention], and while I agree Jack deserves what he gets, I really hope this isn’t the end of their promising relationship, and instead he learns nit to be a total arsehole at every opportunity
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Well he deserved that. Glad Elsa made that decision - would have lost a lot of respect for her if she'd just stuck around to be treated so poorly
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Very short but very powerful update. I was not expecting that. Damn. Is this the end? Say it ain't so.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chapter 102

“Fuck.”

Slowly I woke up and realized my head hurt like crazy. I did not want to move, as that made the feeling worse, making me puke again. I could handle my booze normally, but today, or yesterday as I had no idea what time it was, must have been a bad day for me. The room was lit by one of the lights on the nightstand.

“Fuck.” I repeated when I tried to move.

I could see I was on the bed in our cabin, and I could feel I was still dressed, even my boots were on my feet. How I got here was a different matter, as I had no recollection of that. I remember going with Carlos for a drink, but that was about the last thing I really remembered.

“Elsa!” I said while sitting up.

It was a movement I should not have made, or at least not that abruptly, as I threw up again, this time on the bed. Once the hurt stopped a little, I could look around the room and found that I was alone. Somebody must have come by, as there was some food and water on the bedside table, which was not there when we left for the trip to Mexico. Knowing that I should drink and eat, as I was probably dehydrated, I slowly ate some of the food. It made me feel better, although it did nothing for my headache. Luckily, whoever had put the food there, also supplied some aspirin.

“Oh, geez.” I groaned.

I turned on my back on the bed, looking at the ceiling and let the food and painkillers do their job. I must have fallen asleep, as it was light outside, while earlier it had been dark. At least I felt better. After cleaning up the mess I had made. I stripped and took a cold shower, which helped. I was wondering where Elsa was, as she was not in the cabin. After toweling off, I looked around, but I did not see anything that belonged to Elsa, which was weird, as we had left stuff in the cabin. At least my own stuff was still here. I walked over to the cantina, finding Alehandro making breakfast for Becky and George.

“Good morning. Rough night?” George asked me.

“You could say that.” I replied, walking over to where Alehandro was cooking. “Have you seen Elsa?”

He gave me a look.

“She left.”

“What?” I asked, not believing what he was telling me.

“Dakota picked up her stuff last night. Elsa left and did not want to come back here.”

“She left?”

It felt like I got hit with a sledgehammer. My beautiful Swedish hitchhiker had left me.

“What? Why?” I stuttered.

“That is a question you should answer yourself. Can I make you breakfast?” Alehandro asked, changing the subject.

Understandably, I was not at all interested in breakfast. I felt gutted. And the biggest problem, other than Elsa being gone, was that I could not really remember what I had done. I knew leaving her behind with Tiago and the others was not the smartest idea, but it was partly instigated by Elsa herself, I just played along.

“Did she say where she went?” I asked Alehandro.

“Having trouble remembering?” He asked.

I just nodded.

“Yesterday when you guys came back from Mexico, she went with Maria to Carrie. Later in the evening, Dakota came to pick up her belongings.”

“But why?”

“That my friend, I cannot answer. You could ask Maria, but she is out today, shopping trip as we are expecting new guests. She did mention that you could stay longer if you wanted, we do not need the cabin you are in.”

“Thanks.” I said to Alehandro.

I got up and walked back to the room. I was not sure what to do. Without Elsa, I might as well just leave and get this load to its destination, making some money, although I did not feel like driving. I felt crap that Elsa had left, but I could understand that staying with me, or at least the ‘me’ as I sometimes behaved, was not what she wanted. I grabbed my own gear and went up to the tractor trailer sitting in the yard. As with the cabin, all Elsa’s stuff was gone. It was as if everything was a dream. As if she had never been in the cabin, never been tied up on the bed, never sat tied in the passenger seat. It felt as if the last few weeks, as it had only been that long, had never happened. I grabbed my phone and selected the only Swedish phone number in my contacts. The phone rang, but nobody picked up, which I sort of expected, but it did not help my mood.

“I better say goodbye.” I thought.

Alehandro was still in the kitchen, so I told him I was leaving, taking the trailer. I thanked him for their hospitality and told him to say hi to Maria when she came back.

“She will be at Carrie when she has done her shopping.” He told me. “You can stop by at the shooting range and say goodbye yourself. I am sorry about Elsa.”

I did not really know what to say, so I just nodded.

“Safe travels.” He told me when I turned around to walk back to my truck.

Sitting behind the steering wheel, things felt off. Having Elsa with me had changed me. I was not used to having somebody on the road with me, but she had brought something extra to being a trucker. It was almost as if I was running on automatic. I started the engine, climbed out and checked the lights, checked the brakes, before slowly driving away. I could see Alehandro near the kitchen, looking at me. Slowly I drove down the road that led away from the ranch. When I got to AZ-286, I saw the border station, which reminded me about the trip we had made. That trip that had me act like an idiot and that caused me to lose the woman I loved. I just sat there at the crossing for a while, the truck idling, remembering what I had done.

“Fuck.” I cursed. “I am a bloody idiot.”

Tears ran down my cheeks. Several cars drove by while I sat at the crossing, my indicator indicating I was going left. I suspected I sat there for almost an hour. Finally, I grew a pair and started to drive again. I drove slowly, no copper would give me a ticket for speeding, as I was still trying to get to grips with what had happened. I knew Elsa had endured my stupid stuff before, but I probably had pushed it too far this trip on Saturday to Mexico. Details were still fuzzy. Driving almost on automatic, I headed north. There was very little to see, driving along South Sasabe Road, or AZ-286. The area next to the road was mostly flat, bushes and sand covered most of it. In the distance you could see the mountains, but they were a good distance away.

“Why was I so stupid?” I asked myself.

I tried the phone number again, but it just rang, nobody picked up. Angry I threw the phone on the dashboard. I had something beautiful going and I screwed it up. Taken her for granted, thinking she was my plaything, instead of my partner. I knew I had been there before, but those times Elsa had just talked to me, this time she left.

“Moron.” I said to myself.

The drive from Sasabe to Three Points should have taken 45 minutes, as it was just 44 miles, but it took me more like 90 minutes. Sasabe Road is a quiet road, not much traffic goes to or from the border station. And there is not much else along the road, there are only a few side roads. Three Points feels like a big town when you come from Sasabe. I turned left at the Chevron gas station, heading towards the rifle club. I did not want to leave without at least knowing that Elsa left safely. I remembered the road being small and you had to cross a cattle grid, so I didn’t want to risk it and drive the rig onto the road, so I parked along the main road and planned on walking to the range buildings. It was only about half a mile. I grabbed my gun, my Glock 17 Gen5, and strapped on the holster. It had been a while since I worn the holster. Grabbing my hat, the cowboy hat I had worn at the ranch, as I had not given it back when I left, and left the cabin, locking up.

“Let’s do this.” I mumbled.

I was antsy, not knowing how Maria would react, but I needed to know if Elsa was okay. I walked the half a mile getting more nervous the closer I got and when I got there, I stopped and turned around.

“Jack!”

Somebody called my name; it was a male voice, so I knew it was not Elsa. I looked up and saw Dakota standing next to the registration building.

“Maria and Carrie are in the building. Why don’t you come in, it is getting hot outside.”

It was indeed turning out to be warm day and walking in it did not help. My shirt was sweaty. But, if Dakota had not called me, I would have turned around and would have left.

“Euh… okay.” I said, walking towards the building.

“I saw you on the security cameras. Alehandro had mentioned you might be dropping by, so I kept a look out for you.”

I walked into the main building, Dakota following me, as he had kept the door open for me. Maria and Carrie were sitting at a large table in the middle of the building. My eyes looked left and right, but there was no sign of Elsa in the room.

“Hi Jack, I am glad you came.” Maria got up and greeted me with a hug.

I did not really know what to say. The hug was a surprise, I would have figured Maria would be angry with me. Not only had I screwed up my relationship with Elsa, but I had also left her daughter bound and gagged in Mexico with Tiago and his friends.

“Euh… how is Carmen?” I asked after sitting down at the table.

“She is fine, she came home early this morning, Tiago drove her home. Not the first time she stays out.”

At least that was some good news. I felt a little better.

“And…”

I started the sentence but did not finish it, but I could see Maria and Carrie exchanging glances, but I had no idea what they meant.

“Elsa is a great woman.” Carrie said. “Any person should be over the moon if she would choose to be his or her partner.”

I had not even thought about the fact that Elsa could have left me and hooked up with a woman. Carrie’s suggestion brought that idea home. Me being an idiot might have pushed her in that direction.

“Relations can be difficult. Just look at us, we’re both divorced. But that does not mean they can’t work.” Carrie added. “Some relations need more work than others, some will never get to fruition. Others will be strong enough to weather whatever comes their way.”

“What was your relationship with Elsa?” Maria asked me.

“As long as I do not behave like an idiot, great. We enjoy each others company; she is a free spirit that wants to enjoy life and I thought we loved each other.”

I paused.

“I just keep screwing it up.”

“I do not agree.” Maria said. “You are not screwing it up, as you say. You make mistakes. Everybody makes mistakes. It is how you deal with them that defines how strong a relationship is. See past the things that go wrong and enjoy the good times.”

“Which does not mean you can’t change things.” Carrie added.

I sat quietly, letting the words sink in.

“What would you do for your relationship with Elsa?” Maria asked.

I did not have to think about that one.

“Anything.” I replied.

Maria and Carrie exchanged glances again and I could see Carrie nod.

“Follow me.” Maria said, getting up from sitting at the table.

We left the building and walked to a smaller stone building; it looked like a storage barn. Maria unlocked the heavy padlock on the steel door. She motioned for me to go in. I stepped into the empty building, empty except for a steel chair and Elsa. A ceiling light providing some illumination.

“What?” I asked, looking at Maria.

“This was her idea. She believed you would not leave her. She figured that you would show up, looking for her and not just drove away.”

I remembered I almost turned around and walked away when I got to the rifle club.

“But…”

Elsa was sitting on the steel chair, naked, and tightly tied.

“We had a long talk yesterday and like you, she thought she would have lost you because she could not see past what had happened. She did see that this was not her fault, but she did not want to lose you. She figured you would not leave her and would come looking for her when she disappeared. So, Dakota went over to the farm and cleaned out all her stuff and brought it here. Elsa asked to be tied. She wanted to sit here until you showed up, or until we were sure you were gone. We prayed to our ancestors that you would do the right thing. She would suffer until she knew you came for her, or that you left without her, which would have meant this relationship was not to be.”

“How long?” I asked.

“She got tied at 10 PM, so 14 hours. We did give her fluids and food, but she insisted she was not to be untied.”

My heart raced; I did not know what to say. She was still here, not gone with some other trucker.

“Hmmppfff?” Elsa mumbled. I saw her sit up more, as much as that was possible, when she heard my voice.

She started fighting her bonds, but whoever had tied her had done too good a job. The steel chair was much like a straight back chair. The back was low enough for Elsa to have her arms over it. She was tied with zip ties. These were not small hobbyist like ties, but heavy industrial ones. Elsa’s wrists were tied palm to palm, with additional wraps around her wrists and the vertical slats on the back of the chair. Similar, her elbows were tied with the same strong zip ties, pulling them close together. At several locations her arms were strapped to the back of the chair, making movement impossible. The same industrial wraps were used above and below her breasts, pulling her arms close to her back. Wraps around her waist and her hips kept her tightly tied to the chair. More wraps were used around her knees and ankles. The last ones were also strapped to each front-leg, preventing Elsa from moving around.

“Wow.” I said, just taking this all in.

This woman from Sweden was probably in pain, as the wraps were all pulled tight.

“Elsa told us what to do. And she kept tightening things.” Maria said. “I’ll leave you two alone, as I suspect you have a lot to talk about. A pair of plyers is lying underneath the chair, although they might be a bit wet from being under the chair too long.

Maria left the small building, closing the door behind her, leaving me alone with my helpless prisoner.

“I love you.” I said, in tears, and kissed Elsa’s gag.

“Hmpf hmpff.” Elsa said.

At least the gag was not done with zip ties, but a scarf and mouth packing. The same for her blindfold. Hurrying, I tried to get the knot undone for the gag and failed. I tried to calm down. I wanted to release this woman as fast as I could, so that I could hold her in my arms again and get lost in those beautiful eyes. Doing things more slowly worked. I pulled the blindfold of her eyes and stared in those blue eyes. Eyes that still smiled.

“Hmmppff.” She grunted.

I worked on the gag and finally was able to pull the wadding out of her mouth, wadding that looked very much like one of her own panties. I dropped the soaked piece and kissed Elsa on the lips. She eagerly responded and we kissed hard. We kissed like we never kissed before. There was a hunger in both of us.

“You came for me.” Elsa said in between kisses.

“I would not like to be without you.” I replied.

I have no idea how long we kissed, completely forgetting that Elsa was still tightly tied. I could tell that she had urinated probably several times, there was a slight smell and as Maria had told me, the pliers were indeed moist. I did not care. It did not take me long to release all the ties and Elsa was free. She could not get up, she had been tied to long for sudden movements, so I rubbed her legs, getting the blood flow going again.

“Thank you. I love you.” Elsa said while rubbing her arms. “And I forgive you.”

There was a lot of emotion hiding in that last sentence.

“I am so sorry I acted this way.” I said, looking in her eyes. “I want you to be part of my life. Being away from you hurts. I was stupid to take you for granted, and I know I have said it before, but thinking that I lost you hurt more than anything else.”

She grabbed my face in her hands and looked at me.

“I don’t want to lose you either.”

We kissed again. Finally, I let go and looked around in the small building. There were some clothes lying on the floor next to the door, which turned out to be panties, shorts, and a t-shirt. I held on to Elsa while she dressed, as she was stiff from sitting so long on that steel chair.

“I hate this chair.” Elsa said when she was fully dressed.

We both laughed. It had been her own choice to get tied to it.

“Where did it come from?” I asked.

“It was a welding exercise for Dakota. He mimicked a regular chair. I don’t think he ever thought it would be used for this purpose.” Elsa grinned.
I noticed that walking was not easy for Elsa, so I just picked her up.

“Let’s go to Maria and Carrie.” I said.

“I am sorry too.” Elsa said. “For putting you through this, but I needed to know if you really would come for me. I am glad you did.”

laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

interesting
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was a very nice chapter. I liked the tension and the love they both have for each other. A very good read!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

What a lovely and quick way to resolve the situation, and I gotta admit, splitting this chapter into two parts to contain the tension was a good idea. Also, Elsa has been really brave by sitting on that chair for so long.

Still, I am curious whether Jack has changed and learned his lesson.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Emotional chapter. Let's hope they've both learned their lessons, and mature into an adult relationship - or be free spirits and willingly go their own way.

That chair sounds tough - like penance for your sins!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was a roller coaster for Jeff and you captured his soul searching, his inner conflict so very well - and then highly emotional reunion. Elsa truly loves Jack that is for sure. I guess they have realized now how much they love each other. Well done!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This was an amazing ending to Jack's latest dilemma. You did a wonderful job here, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Like [mention]Beaumains[/mention], I have to wonder if Jack has really learned his lesson here. Then, there is the question, can you keep the story as good if he has?
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

An update of hope and redemption. I thought Elsa left for good. Was not expecting a training exercise to see if Jack cared for her. Glad you brought them back together.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic