Hitchhiker (M/F, some F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Yes, to the posts above.

Isn't it wonderful that old Hipa, the Coyote, is kinky. :lol:
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention] and [mention]GreyLord[/mention] for your comments. Writing this chapter was flowing well and I actually have the next chapter done too. But I will hold off on posting that one, as I try to give all three of my stories some love :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

This was a nice new chapter, I like the small jack-bondage this time :D
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

This is the epitome of wholesome bondage, I love every update!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

It is nice how you always find places in the US which feel so common and iconic but are never used in bondage scenes. Such rnadom museums? I had never expected a bondage scene to happen there, especially in a deserted state.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention]

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 81

Sometimes life can take funny turns. One moment we were walking along a road looking for a restaurant, the next we’re handcuffed walking around in a museum after closing time and Elsa was about to get strapped into a straitjacket.

“Let me get you out of those cuffs, dear.” Hipa stated, retrieving the old rusty key from somewhere on her person.

The women looked good for her age, although her age was based on a guess, I was not going to ask. Her brown leather full length skirt had been influenced by native folklore. Elsa would probably more enjoy that than I would. The dark orange, sleeveless blouse also had a native feel to it. It was clear that Hipa had connections with her roots.

“Thank you.” Elsa said.

I looked at the straitjacket while Elsa got released. It had only been a few days ago that she had been strapped into one, when Alana was doing her escape routine at the race, but this jacket was different, as it was made of leather, instead of canvas, and it seemed smaller.

“We got this as part of a large collection from an old sheriff’s office not far from here. The cuffs you are wearing, Jack, are from that same collection, it was just that we did not have space to display everything. Have you ever been in one of these?” Hipa asked Elsa.

Elsa told her the story of the race in Vegas and meeting Alana.

“Why am I not surprised.” Hipa grinned.

With the cuffs out of the way, Hipa held up the jacket so that Elsa could slip her arms into the leather sleeves. It looked to me as a jacket made for a female, as it did not look large enough for somebody of my posture.

“Looks like a perfect fit.” Hipa said, pulling the back of the jacket together and fastening the 6 straps on the back.

It sure looked tight, as the leather enclosed Elsa’s upper body which was, to say the least, well developed.

“Excuse me.” The native woman said, as she pulled the strap that ran between Elsa’s legs tight.

“Wow.” Elsa exclaimed.

“Enjoying it?” I asked.

Elsa grinned. The straitjacket had three vertical loops on the main body, one at the front and one on each side, like the jacket Elsa had worn at Las Vegas. It looked to me that Hipa had experience with strapping people into straitjackets, as she did not hesitate when she guided Elsa’s arms through the loop at the front, before guiding the strap from the right arms through the loop on the left and the one from the left to the loop on the right side.

“Okay, breathe out as best as you can.” Hipa stated.

Elsa took a deep breath in and than out. Hipa pulled on the straps from the sleeves when Elsa was breathing out. This made the straps nice and tight.

“Wow, det är biff.” Elsa said, for a moment forgetting she was not in Sweden.

I did not need a translation to understand that she was saying that it was tight. The leather of the jacket was stretched tight around my beautiful hitchhiker.

“Just a few more straps.” Hipa stated.

Two long straps were used, one above and one below Elsa’s breasts, to tighten everything up. They ran horizontally around her upper arms, limiting even more the movement of her arms. Hipa turned the helpless woman around, tightening some of the straps even tighter.

“Wow, you look great.” I told Elsa.

“Come, we’ll take some more photos at the jail.” Hipa said, guiding Elsa towards the door.

Everybody seemed to forget that I was still cuffed, but since nobody seemed to care, I followed along. We walked back through the museum to the jail. We passed a young woman cleaning the floor with a machine and Hipa said a few words in a language I did not understand.

“Was that Mohave?” Elsa asked.

“Mojave, to be exact, yes.” Hipa said, correcting Elsa’s pronunciation. “Mojave is a member of the river branch of the Yuman language family. It is spoken along the Colorado River in the Colorado River Indian Reservation in Arizona and California, and in the Fort Mojave Indian Reservation in Arizona, California, and Nevada. Not many people speak the language, but my mother taught me, and I taught my kids. That was my youngest daughter.”

I looked back but the woman and the machine had disappeared around a corner.

“Inside?” Elsa asked.

“Sure.” Hipa answered and Elsa walked into the jail. “Where is your phone?”

It was still in Elsa’s back pocket where Hipa had put it when we left for the storage room. Hipa retrieved it.

“Oh, it is locked.”

“Can’t really use my fingerprint now.” Elsa grinned. “The code is 0,1,8,5,3,3,6,6,9,9. The phone number of my mother.”

With the phone unlocked, Hipa took some more photos. I thought, while I was watching the two women, that I should really remember to bring my real camera when walking about, instead of having to use our phones.

“Jack, get in here.” Elsa said.

I got into the jail again, with Hipa closing the door, and posed for some pictures. I had no idea if they would work out, since the steel the jail was made of blocked a lot of what you could see inside.

“We should get a picture with you too, Hipa. Could your daughter help?” Elsa asked.

“I can ask. Give me a moment.”

She walked away in search of her daughter. I looked at Elsa and had to grin.

“How come you end up in these situations?” I asked the Swedish woman.

“You and me.” She grinned, indicating that I was still a prisoner too.

“You look hot.”

“This thing is tight. A lot tighter than the one Alana put me in. I will not escape from this one.” Elsa said, shaking her upper body trying to throw off the straitjacket, which of course did not work.

“If I remember correctly, you also did not escape the one Alana had put on you.” I grinned.

Hipa came back with the woman they had seen earlier.

“This is Tomesha, my youngest daughter.” She introduced what looked like a younger version of herself.

“Y’*t’éh.” Tomesha said. “It means hello in Mojave.”

I was not sure I could pronounce that.

“Here is the phone.” Hipa handed the phone to her daughter, who waited for her mother to step into the jail cell with us.

“Smile.” She grinned when taking the pictures.

We posed for a few photos.

“You know mom, you should also be cuffed. If they are, you should be too.”

“Really?” Hipa asked, sighing.

“Yes, come on.” Elsa laughed.

The handcuffs that Elsa had sported before the straitjacket were on the table and Tomesha grabbed them and walked over to her mother who had stepped out of the jail again.

“Hands behind your back. You know the drill.” Tomesha said.

I looked at Elsa when the woman said that, wondering what she had meant. Elsa did not see my unspoken question, as she was focussed on what was happening outside the cage.

“I noticed you finally found somebody again for that straitjacket.” Tomesha said, while cuffing her mother. “It fits well.”

“And there is no way I will get out by myself.” Elsa grinned.

We all laughed.

“I bet. My other sister was tricked into trying it on.”

“I did not trick her.” Hipa replied.

“Maybe, but you did not release her for most of the day.”

“It was an additional attraction for the museum that day. People seemed to enjoy it.”

“Get in there.” Tomesha told her mother, who now had her hands cuffed behind her back.

Tomesha closed the door of the jail.

“Something is missing.” She said to no one in particular.

“What?” Hipa asked, for a moment distracted by Elsa trying to escape the straitjacket. “Oh no you don’t.”

But it was already too late. Tomesha had used the padlock that had been lying on the desk next to the steel cage to lock the door. The lock was used during hours with low staffing in the museum, to lock the cage so that people could not get in the jail cell. They had some incidents, people locking other people in the jail cell while staff had been away from the room.

“See? Way more realistic.” The woman grinned.

She stepped back and took several photos of the three prisoners in the cell. Even if we could escape from our cuffs and straitjacket, we would still be stuck inside the cell. Hipa said something in Mojave which was probably not suitable for print. Tomesha just laughed.

“I should really go back to cleaning the floor.” She said, looking at us.

“Tomesha, get us out of here. You can’t do this to our guests.” Hipa stated.

“Oh, come on, mum, I only need another hour to clean the floor. Since you have this woman in a straitjacket and him cuffed, much like you, and they are not screaming for release, I suspect there was at least some free will involved in this situation. I’ll let you out once I am done. Enjoy it.”

“Tomesha!”

“Hush mum, the longer I stay here, the longer you stay there.”

The younger version of Hipa walked away, only tuning around once for a quick wave, before she disappeared around a corner.

“I am sorry.” Hipa said.

There was no seating in the cell, normally their might have been a sleeping bunk, but it was either never installed or taken out. Awkwardly, since my hands were cuffed behind me, I sat down on the steel floor.

“Nothing we can do about it.” I grinned, seeing the fun in the situation.

Elsa tried to sit too, but the straps of the straitjacket had been pulled so tight that it was more comfortable to just stand.

“We’ll just have to wait.” Elsa said. “Don’t worry, Hipa, we’ll play along.”

“Not much else we can do.” The older woman sighed.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quiet the turn :) I am sure, Hipa did not expect that.
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

"You know the drill" eh...? That, and the familiarity with application of straightjackets intrigues me...
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TiedupNick wrote: 1 year ago "You know the drill" eh...? That, and the familiarity with application of straightjackets intrigues me...
There is another line you might have missed, that belongs to the one you noticed...

"Tomesha, get us out of here. You can’t do this to our guests."

Thanks for reading and commenting.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are hitting on all cylinders here, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Surprises, acceptance, and good-natured dialog.
Spy Task Force Completed
absolutist
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by absolutist »

It's certainly nice to imagine living in this bondage-crazed, yet overall much more wholesome alternate reality. Another great episode in this intriguing fantasy.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

What a beautiful addition with a very interesting new set of characters. Often, it can feel weird to have an older person tie up a young, innocent person, but here, it all feels natural. Hipa has no bad intentions. That the dynamics within her family are good, also speaks for her character.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Off subject, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], but it appears that Hitchhiker is going to hit 300,000 views in about 10 hours. Congratulations in advance.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Off subject, @slackywacky, but it appears that Hitchhiker is going to hit 300,000 views in about 10 hours. Congratulations in advance.
Yes, it did. 300,000+ views, wow! Thank you all for being loyal to this story. What started off as a story that would only last a few chapters at most, is now one of the best read stories on the site and has 80+ chapters. And I am not done with Elsa yet ;)

Thank you, dank je wel, vielen Dank, merci!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

My congratulations [mention]slackywacky[/mention]! That is quite the achievement. Chapeau!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

I was finally able to catch up on all these updates. Amazing story and great chapters. Bummed the crossover had to end but you did it justice and it was time to move on. Love all the difference scenarios you put Elsa in and so looking forward to the next parts. Enjoying the character of Hipa added to the story line and her family. My favorite type of bondage will always be the bondage within the bondage. Example: with the characters locked in the cell while cuffed or straitjacketed. They are completely helpless without outside assistance. Here's to hoping Hipa's daughter or someone else comes back to help but only takes one of the characters and keeps the other two locked up still in the cell. Hipa removed from the cell to be punished for taking advantage of the guests or Elsa taken away by orderlies with a wheelchair to give her a guided tour of the museum. So many options and storylines that you could branch off to and you do it so effortlessly. Great job as always.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago My favorite type of bondage will always be the bondage within the bondage.
I have no idea yet what will happen. The next chapter is not written yet (and my other stories get updates first), so you will have to wait for it. When I started writing this last chapter, all I knew was that they were going to be picked up and headed for the museum, as that gave me some location for some bondage (whether it be light or heavy, I had no idea). Hipa only came to life when I was writing the chapter. I wanted an older woman, to show that not everybody playing with bondage is 20 years old. Her daughter was only added when they walked through the museum, and her presence let to the three prisoners in the jail. As with most of my chapters, nothing much was planned, it just flowed when I wrote it.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention]

If you like to be added/removed from the above list, contact me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 82

“Okay, one more strap to go.” I told Elsa.

While sitting in the cell, waiting for Tomesha to return, I figured that being handcuffed does not mean you are helpless. Being strapped into a straitjacket is, when you look at it, more helpless. At least I could still use my hands, even when they were cuffed behind my back. After I got up, which was just as awkward as sitting down, I started working on the straps holding Elsa restrained. Hipa had pulled them tight, and it took some effort to release them. It was not helping that I could not use my full strength, due to using my cuffed hands, but I managed eventually to undo all the straps and Elsa was free from the jacket.

“That was very restrictive.” Elsa stated once she was out. “But fun.”,

I grinned. Elsa never ceased to amaze me.

“I can see at least one of you escaped.” Grinned Tomesha, standing outside the jail cell.

I had been so focused on getting Elsa free that I forgot about the time. The hour must have gone by already.

“Glad to see you did not tell them too many stories and bored them to death.” Tomesha told her mother, while opening the door of the jail.

“Nothing you have not heard before.” Hipa grinned.

She had indeed told us several stories about the Mohave tribe and her own family, how they were part of a group that was trying to keep the Mojave language alive. It was clear to me that past influences had paved a path in life for this family that was entwined with their traditions. Hipa stepped out of the jail, turning her back to her daughter and holding out her hands. Without questioning, Tomesha unlocked the cuffs on her mothers’ wrists. Elsa walked out of the cell with the straitjacket in her hands, followed by me.

“Do you want him to stay cuffed a little longer?” Hipa asked her, pointing at me.

For a moment Elsa stood there, a smile on her face.

“Although it looks good to see him restrained, I know he prefers me to be the one tied up. Let’s give him back his freedom.” She said to Hipa.

“Okay. Your wish.” She said, before she unlocked the handcuffs on my wrists.

I rubbed my wrists, feeling good to no longer being cuffed. Not that I had never been tied before, I just preferred to be the one doing the tying.

“Time to go home.” Tomesha stated. “Did you guys have dinner plans?”

The light outside was fading fast, as it did in the South. The sun had almost set, and the golden hour made everything look exceptional. The deep orange colors of sunlight washed over the buildings of Kingman, as we could see through the many windows in the building.

“We were looking for a restaurant when your mother picked us up.” Elsa replied.

“If you like, you are welcome to come to our place and it would be our honor to share our food with you. I made a rabbit stew this morning.” Tomesha said.

“We do not want to impose on you.” Elsa said.

“Believe me my dear, when you get invited to a Mojave family for dinner, you better accept it. They might call up the angry spirits and haunt you forever if you don’t come.” Hipa said, looking at Elsa who seemed to get worried by that statement.

Hipa and her daughter burst out in laughter.

“We have more than enough food. However, come at your own risk.” Tomesha stated.

“Why is that?” Elsa asked.

“When my daughters find out you like being tied up, I can’t guarantee that they will not act on it.”

“Don’t worry, as the matriarch of the family, I have some control over what they do.” Hipa said.

“Yeah, like last month when I had to rescue you from being burned at the stake.” Tomesha grinned.

“My grand children can be very inventive.” Hipa laughed.

“How old are they?” Elsa asked.

“20 and 18.” Tomesha answered. “They been playing tie-up games ever since they were small. And we do not discourage our children, we try to teach them. Although I suspect that having Hipa as a grandmother influenced them.”

“What are you trying to say?” Hipa asked, laughing.

“You let the girls tie you up whenever they ask for it.”

“Nothing wrong with spending some time relaxing and gathering your thoughts.” Hipa said.

“I agree.” Elsa stated. “Unless you are at the bottom of a pool.”

We all laughed after Elsa talked about her experience in Florida. After that Hipa returned the items, they had used, the handcuffs and straitjacket, to where they came from, before we walked down to the main entrance. Instead of going back to the yellow taxi we had arrived in, we went outside to a banged-up Dodge Grand Caravan that once in its life had been white. It looked like it was in less-than-optimal condition now.

“Don’t worry, it is technical safe.” Tomesha grinned, seeing how I looked at the van. “The kids use it and as long as it drives, we’ll keep using it.”

The sun had set, although the sky was still somewhat light, but darkness was setting in. I saw it was almost 10 PM, it was going to be a late dinner I figured. And I had planned on an early start tomorrow.

“Where are you heading?” Tomesha asked, while she navigated evening traffic, which was not very busy.

“Rancho De La Osa in Sasabe. Close to the Mexican border.”

“That’s still Arizona, isn’t it? I think I have heard about it.” Hipa asked.

“Yes. We’re picking up a trailer and take it to California.” I answered.

“Must be nice to see all these parts of the country.” Tomesha said. “I’ve seen some parts of the country, but probably not as much as you.”

“That was one of the reasons I wanted to hitchhike.” Elsa said. “And sometimes he will actually let me see some of those sites.”

“You mean when he is not holding you prisoner?” Hipa grinned.

“Yes. When we left Florida, he drove through several states, and I did not see a thing of them.”

“You could just find another truck to hitchhike on.” Tomesha stated.

“Yes, I could, but somehow, I like this guy and he is treating me, mostly, pretty good. And I never knew I was attracted, or addicted, whatever you want to call it, to being tied up. Although I should probably not say that with him around, as I expect it will just lead to being tied up more.” Elsa grinned.

It was not often she talked about being tied up and how she felt about it. I had figured out things myself and occasionally I had asked questions, but mostly I just did what I wanted to her, mostly not given her an option. Although I was pretty sure that if she was not enjoying what she was doing, or what I was doing to her, that she would object. Elsa was not particularly shy. It did remind me that I should spent some more time with her, talking about how she was doing.

“Almost there.” Tomesha said.

She had taken Historic Route 66, before turning onto Hualapai Mountain Road, before tuning right onto Rosslynn Drive. Much of the terrain was dry desert, made up of sand and bushes, not that different from where my trailer was in Searchlight. Hardly any trees. The van, the interior looked better than the outside, turned right almost immediately onto a dirt road. Even in the dark it was easy to see that we were creating dust clouds, as the area was dry.

“We have not had rain for several month.” Hipa said, seeing me look around.

The dirt trail let to a house and what appeared to be a large Quonset shed and a smaller garage. I could not see if there were more buildings on the property as it was now dark. Three dogs came barking at us when we entered the yard. Tomesha parked the van in front of the house. It looked like the garage was not in use as a garage, but as living space.

“Just let the dogs sniff you and you will be allright.” Hipa said, as she got out of the car and greeted the dogs.

Once the dog had greeted the two strangers they walked away, lying down on the porch of the house. The building was probably built in the 1970’s, it had the ranch style that was popular in those days.

“Come on in, out of the heat.” Hipa said.

The inside was more spacious than I would have thought and much of the décor was inspired by native elements. A young woman was sitting at the dining table, writing or drawing something in a book.

“Hi mom, hi grandma.” She greeted Tomesha and Hipa.

She came over to greet us and introduced herself as Amitola. She looked like her mother and grandmother.

“Welcome to our home. Can I get you anything?”

“I want dinner.” Tomesha stated with a grin on her face.

“All ready, although you could have told me you were bringing guests. I would have cleaned up a little.” Amitola said.

Looking around, I saw a very tidy room that looked in no way like it needed cleaning up.

“Sit down, please.”

We sat around the large wooden table that could easily seat 10. Hipa poured water into glasses that Amitola had placed in front of us. Looking around I noticed that most of the décor had a female touch. Hipa saw me look around and must have figured out what I was looking for.
“My husband and Tomesha’s husband both died several years ago in the same car crash.” She stated. “The life insurances made sure that the girls can go to college and that we have a roof over our head and food on the table, but it can be hard without them.”

“I am sorry.” I said.

“No need, nothing that you can do that will bring them back. They are with our forefathers and watch out over us.”

The Dutch oven pot with the rabbit stew was placed on the table. Amitola brought freshly baked bread; the smell of the food was mouthwatering.

“That smells good.” Elsa said.

“Just a simple meal. As you can see, we live a simple live. No big screen TV, not many electronics. We have family, we do not need distractions. Although the girls have their laptops, and we all have phones, we do keep up, but we can do without certain things.”

“More families should do that.” Elsa agreed.

“Can I ask how you met our grandmother?” Amitola asked us.

She settled back on the spot where her papers were lying. Elsa told the story from the pickup with the taxi to being strapped in the straitjacket and the jail. She showed some photos that her mother and grandmother had made.

“I remember that jacket, my aunt was strapped in it for almost a day. Was it weird to be strapped in it?”

“Not really, I seem to get tied up regularly.”

While we ate, Elsa and I told some of the things we had done since we met. We left out certain things, as they did not need sharing.

“Wow, you are tied up a lot. We are no strangers to tying up, we played cowboy and Indian games for many years, although as a 20-year-old you don’t really do that anymore. We had grandma tied up last month when we celebrated Siwili’s birthday. Siwili is my sister.”

“I know your grandmother has a kinky side.” Tomesha stated.

The statement made us all grin, as it was obvious that Hipa was not the only one.

“Nothing wrong with a good tie-up game occasionally. I was always pretty good at escaping, but it was obvious that the girls had done their homework and there was no way I was getting out of their ropes.” Hipa replied.

“Elsa is pretty good at escaping.” I said.

“Am I?” She laughed. “Whenever you tie me up, there is not much chance of escape.”

“Isn’t that part of the fun?” I asked.

I dug up some photos of Elsa, tied up, that I had on my phone. Not all of them were ready to share, as in some of them Elsa was naked, but there several that I could share. Browsing through my photos on my phone, I was sort of surprised that I had done so many different tie-ups.

“Oh, I like that one.” Amitola said, looking at some of the bondages Elsa had been in.

“That looks tight.” Hipa said, looking at one of the more extensive ties.

“That one was tough, indeed.” Elsa confirmed.

“You really have been tied a lot.” Amitola said. “We don’t do it that often.”

“Yeah, right.” Tomesha grinned.

“Come on, mom, it was a month ago we tied grandma up.”

“And you have not tied anybody up since that night, right?”

Amitola chose to stay silent.

“Talking about family… where is Siwili?” Hipa asked. “Her shoes are here, as I can see them.”

Amitola played like she had not heard the question and focused on her work.

“Amitola?” Tomesha said.

“In her room.” She finally replied.

“And what is she doing in her room? She tends not to go to bed before midnight.”

“Trying to escape.” Amitola said softly.

“Are you telling me that your sister is tied up in her room? And I assume you did that?”

Tomesha looked at her daughter. She was trying to play tough, but it did not really work, and a grin appeared on her face.

“And you did not answer my question about tying people up since Siwili’s birthday party…”

“She was helping me, modelling for my drawing.” Amitola stated, showing a drawing of a young woman lying on a bed while tied up at wrists and ankles.

“That is a great drawing.” Elsa stated when she saw it.

“Thank you. I suspect she has fallen asleep, as I did not tie her tight.” Amitola said. “I love to draw, and she was the only one around who would model for me.”

“I would model for you.” Elsa said.

“Can I tie you up too?” Amitola asked, a smile on her face.

“If Elsa wants to model that is her choice, but you better check on your sister first. And no leaving Elsa tied longer than needed.” Hipa said.

“Like that never happens.” Grinned Elsa.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

There are a number of stories going on this forum that I like and follow by subscribing or with bookmarks. The Hitchhiker is consistently the most fun to read of all. Fantastic writing, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].

Jack said
... It did remind me that I should spent some more time with her, talking about how she was doing.
It is good to see him think right.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Repeating myself here, but I really love the tone, the way the characters talk to each other. All organic, fluently. And I look forward to Elsa modelling :)

And [mention]GreyLord[/mention] is right with what he wrote about this tale in the previous comment. I share that sentiment.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

I agree [mention]Caesar73[/mention] & [mention]GreyLord[/mention]

The conversation seems so normal, and then we know there's some incredible tie up about to happen. Bravo!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Great update.

Loved the reference to Hipa being rescued before being burned at the stake and how her grandchildren are rather inventive. Can't wait to see what bondage they come up with. Hopefully it's multiple women bound together.

Enjoyed the cowboys and indians games that they haven't played in years. Also hoping that plays a part when Elsa starts to model for the granddaughter. Would love to read about Elsa and Jack dressed up in Wild West outfits and Hipa and her girls dressed in traditional Mojave outfits. Maybe rawhide or leather strings and straps to tie Elsa up.

Just throwing out ideas. Not that you need them, you will do an amazing job on the next update regardless.

Thanks for the update. Great job as always. Looking forward to the next part.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago @slackywacky

Great update.

Loved the reference to Hipa being rescued before being burned at the stake and how her grandchildren are rather inventive. Can't wait to see what bondage they come up with. Hopefully it's multiple women bound together.

Enjoyed the cowboys and indians games that they haven't played in years. Also hoping that plays a part when Elsa starts to model for the granddaughter. Would love to read about Elsa and Jack dressed up in Wild West outfits and Hipa and her girls dressed in traditional Mojave outfits. Maybe rawhide or leather strings and straps to tie Elsa up.

Just throwing out ideas. Not that you need them, you will do an amazing job on the next update regardless.

Thanks for the update. Great job as always. Looking forward to the next part.
Rawhide cords would be a pain in the butt to get out of, short of simply cutting them. However, 'Cowboys and Indians' is an amusing thought.

Fun update, and curious as always to see what else you've come up with.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That's a good family dynamic. Very friendly and weird. I like it. So far, this seems about the bets place for Elsa to spend some time.
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

New on here and found this story! Just wow! Can I be Elsa please? :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic