The Second Chance M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Second Chance M/F

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I had been working in my office job for a while now and like with most jobs i felt i had worked most people out. Who could be trusted? Who was most likely to achieve big things? Other similar questions had crossed my mind and been answered. I too felt i had given a good account of myself so far. I was hardworking, efficient and generally kept my head down. I was the type of character that would come in, do my hours and go home again whilst rarely needing to work too much overtime.

My name was Danny and I was in my mid twenties. I had short brown hair and blue eyes. I was of an average build and nearly 6”0 in height.

This day in particular would turn out to be different but yet normal in the same sense. I guess you will find out what i mean as the story progresses.

I was by no means perfect but i did feel i had some sort of grip on what life was and priorities. Unfortunately the same couldnt be said for everybody.

An attractive woman in her early to mid thirties stumbled through the door to the small office building. She had long dark brown hair which had been curled slightly, clearly in a rushed manner. She wore a pair of black high heels, black pantyhose, a short black skirt which finished at her mid thighs and a purple blouse. The top button and the second to bottom button had not been done up properly. She wore a pair of sunglasses presumably to try and hide her massive hangover. This was the well known walking disaster who was known as Karly.

Karly was someone who unfortunately never seemed to make the right choices. She did not care about her job or many people really. All she seemed to care about was clinging on to her wild partying career and getting drunk most days. If there was a party in a 100 mile radius, Karly always seemed to be at the centre of it. She’d been involved in drunken fights on a night before.

I looked up from my desk, as did most people as she stumbled her way in 45 minutes late. My female manager Kelly gave her a glare which seemed to silence the office.

“My bad. Im here. Chill” she groaned as she slumped to her desk.

She maintained her ice cold stare. From an onlookers perspective, such as myself, Karly’s tale while it may have originally been funny and interesting had began to turn rather boring and frankly sad. It was most days and every week. We had tried to warn her she would risk repercussions but she just would not listen or give up clinging to her early twenties.

Nobody said anything as Karly signed in to her computer but the atmosphere was tense. This time felt different.

“Karly. My office. Now.” Kelly muttered quietly from her doorway, maintaining her glare. Karly, realising this was not the time for jokes quickly made her way to the office as requested. The door soon slammed behind her and the blinds shut. This seemed serious.

The office began to mutter and rumours began to circulate what the result of the meeting would be. The answer was soon made clear an hour later when Kelly stepped out from her office.

“Just to let you know. I have come to the decision that we will be parting ways with Karly. Normally she would be told to pack her things however since we have an event on this afternoon and as a mutual favour it has been agreed she will leave at close of business this evening. That is all.”

Whilst the announcement was expected on the whole, there was still a degree of shock as we acknowledged she had broken the last straw. A few moments later Karly left the office. It looked like she had shed a few tears but her mascara had been fixed up again. Suddenly she wasn't so confident.

As the hours rolled on until 2pm, i noticed her approach each person in the office and mutter something. It seemed most people were declining whatever it was she was asking. Realising it was none of my business i shrugged and continued to work.

At 2pm most of the office left to attend a sales event. As the newest here and also not one for social occasions i had agreed to stay behind and keep the office open. I was originally expecting to be left alone but was quite surprised when Karly did not go with the rest of the office. Barely 10 minutes had passed before she made her way over to me.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Look, i was wondering if you’d have a spare room i could move into?” Karly asked suddenly, interrupting what had been quite a casual conversation with such a big sudden demand. My response was quick and one of shock.

“What? No. Sorry, i dont have a spare room. Why?”

“Oh. You see ive just lost this job and im about to get kicked out of my apartment. Im 3 months behind on rent as it is and im completely broke. I dont know what to do.” Karly for the first time expressed a small fraction of concern. Normally in such circumstances the natural reaction would be guilt and reassurance that everything will go ok. However, more concerned about the news than seemingly Karly i decided to take a different approach.

“Im sorry, but shouldn't you have really thought about that? I mean you’ve had 6 holidays in the last 6 months. You party and club most nights. How could you be so reckless?”

Karly looked stunned at the outburst which had caught her completely off guard . It seemed finally someone was getting through to her about her self-destructive behaviour.

“I...um...I...”

“Your over 30 now. Surely you knew an apartment comes with bills or rent. You cant just spend all your money on what you want all the time.”

Karly began to sob a little realising her act was not going to work with me.

“I know, i know. Im sorry I've fucked up. Look you are one of the most stable people i know. Please is there anything i can do for you to change your mind? Please anything?”

Karly had changed approach once again as she had removed her shoe and was rubbing her nylon clad foot erotically up and down my leg.

Immediately i stood up. Karly was a mess. Did i want a relationship with her? Not like this. She was attractive yes, but i already knew how this would end up. I would end up becoming her bank account to continue her lifestyle whilst she stayed at my house all day and did nothing. An idea soon came into my mind that initially felt wrong but maybe, just maybe it might solve all our problems.

“Well there is something. I have a compromise. This offer stays between us, ok.”

“Yes, of course...what is it?”

My heart begins to beat a little faster as i try to formulate the words in my mind in a way that comes across as least offensive as possible. Having spoken briefly before about what her rent was i had a rough idea how much money she owed.

“Look. You clearly don't want to work and i get that but you need a place to stay. I think you need stability. Therefore i will...pay up your overdue rent and settle your other debts. You can move in with me and i wont charge you anything. In return I would...I’d like to tie you up frequently and explore a relationship. I could teach you the ropes if you pardon the pun and i think it might work out well for both of us.”

At first Karly said nothing as she listened to the suggestion. You could almost see her weigh things up in her mind.

“I see. Well that offer is very kind albeit unusual...but why tying up? And this seems like I would owe you a lot more than you would owe me. I’ve let people down before...how do you know i would stick to it?”

“Well...I’ve always had a keen interest in bondage but lack of a partner. I also have always found you attractive but your lifestyle being so out of control has put me off. I like you. It would solve your worries and give you the stability you need without needing to work an office job or another type that you clearly can’t stick to.”

Again there was a small pause as Karly took in the information. She didn’t seem offended at least.

“But what about the money? How would you afford it?” Was her next question.

“I have a bit saved up. From a rough calculation im sure i could cover your debts but I don't want you to just use me as a blank cheque ok. This is a one off settle up and a one off offer. I also should point out there is no pressure. If you really don't want this, i don't mind.”

“But its your money. I...its kind but it doesn't feel right.” She reasoned. “What about the role? What would you even expect of me? I’m no novice to kink but this strikes me as a level above.”

“Well...I wouldn't like to use the term as if you hear it then it will put you off. However I would like to have you around as a slave.” I said softly. For some reason this made me look around, feeling extra secretive but glad to see nobody around.

“Id like to tie you up, gag you, tease you, torment you. There would be some intimacy of course, some training given but really i can think of a video which would show what i mean much better than i can explain.” I whisper, hoping to reel her in.

On my phone i bring up one of my favourite bondage videos. Its 29 minutes long as i pass it to her.

“Watch this and please try to keep an open mind. I can cover your work whilst you do.”

“Thank you. I’ll watch and let you know.” She smiled as she got up from the chair and strutted to the break room. I couldnt help but watch her behind as she walked.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] your first Chapter made me wonder where you would take that story - and the second Part intrigued me even more. Please continue!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago @Bigballgag1 your first Chapter made me wonder where you would take that story - and the second Part intrigued me even more. Please continue!
Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated. Further developments are in store for part 3 ;)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Interesting start!

It seems alarm bells are ringing for them both, yet it could work out well for them...!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Interesting start!

It seems alarm bells are ringing for them both, yet it could work out well for them...!
Thank you, glad you enjoyed! Indeed they could well have a lot to learn from each other :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Karly soon returned roughly 35 minutes after she left so i could assume she had watched the video. I tried to gauge her reaction as she returned to the chair next to me.

“Wow that was...intense.” She smiled taking care as she sat down, it was clear i had gained her attention.

“So you’d essentially own me. You would be able to instruct me to do things for you and i would follow orders?”

“Yes thats a good summary,”

“Would we be able to have non-bondage evenings where we could both be just a normal couple?”

“Of course.” I reassured her. “This would be your main role but there would still be plenty of occasions where we might go out for a meal etc.”

“Oh good. And you would promise to take care of me?”

This seemed an important point as i stood up from my chair and got closer to her.

“Of course. As you would find out, becoming my sub you would be treated very well. I assure you i have no wish to harm you.”

Karly smiled at that.

“Then yes. I am so in. Thank you so much. I will give my all for you.” Karly ran and jumped up, wrapping her legs around me as we began to passionately kiss and make out. It felt good. A fantasy explored. Maybe we might just be good for each other. Maybe this might be yet another disaster but in the moment all we had was the hope, the thrill of the unknown.

Once we had sealed the terms of the deal we spent the rest of the afternoon working as best as we could which resulted in not a lot getting done. We had to be clever for these final few work hours and be professional. As much as i wanted to truss her up right here right now, should the rest of the team walk in it would make things very awkward.

As the rest of the team returned with the last half an hour of the day myself and Karly made plans for how we would approach things. We agreed to meet at her apartment later that evening to start sorting out her problems and maybe have a little fun.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I can't wait to read more of this story! Hopefully Karly learns some disipline from this experience and uses it to turn her life around.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago I can't wait to read more of this story! Hopefully Karly learns some disipline from this experience and uses it to turn her life around.
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying so far, im sure there will be plenty for Karly to learn ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

It was a fraction before 8:30pm as i pulled up in my car outside the property where Karly lived. As i looked around the dimly lit street in this rough part of town i began to wonder if i had made the right decision getting involved.

I locked my car and made my way on the short walk up the pavement to the house. The distant sound of dogs barking could be heard. As it was getting towards late autumn the air was chilly and slightly crisp with freshness. There would be a frost tomorrow.

In the distance a few streets away there was the sound of an argument happening with raised voices. A man and a woman. It was however too far away to make out the details.

I approached the front of the property and pressed Karly’s buzzer. A few moments later she called down and i made my way up.

As i knocked on her individual door she was quick to open it and seemed happy to see me judging by the smile on her face.

“Hello you” she said playfully as we embraced before heading inside.

Karly had chosen to wear a pair of black leggings with a black sports bra and white gym socks.

“I decided to go for a run for a change...hence the outfit.” She giggled. If she did, she couldn't have gone far as she was barely sweaty.

“It doesn't bother me, i assure you. I like that on you.” I winked. Karly seemed to be in a good mood and confident about herself which was nice to see.

Once we had settled down and Karly grabbed us a drink each we got straight down to business. Karly’s financial documents were all laid out on the dining table for me to see and gauge just what kind of situation i was dealing with.

Before we started however i had something in mind to keep her occupied.

“Before i start looking through this for you. I think its time to get you properly tied up to see how you get on.” I chuckled, revealing my wheeled suitcase which i had brought with me. I opened it up to reveal plenty of rope, tape and a few other surprises.

“Ooh im actually excited to see what its like.” Karly giggled clapping her hands quickly in a natural expression.

“I would hope so.” I grinned. “You can start by sitting in one of these dining chairs.” I instructed as she made her way to the one closest to me and pulled it out from the table. Once she sat down i set to work.

I began by using the first length of rope to tightly cinch her wrists behind her back. Another rope around her elbows followed suit as i worked fairly quickly yet professionally.

“Woah i cant move my arms.” Karly commented as she experimented with this new sensation.

“When im finished, you shouldnt be able to move much at all.” I chuckled.

The next couple of ropes were wrapped above and below her large natural breasts, pinning her upper body to the chair. Gradually she was becoming the captive i always wanted already.

With her upper body secure I decided to separate her legs by securing each ankle individually to the front chair legs. A final rope for now was secured over her thighs to the bottom of the chair.

“There we are, a fairly simple tie but a good introduction.”

There was a broad smile across Karly’s face as she began to playfully test her bonds. It was clear she was feeling impressed by it all and i could deduce she wasn’t totally turned off by the idea.

“I actually...this is ok. I like feeling so restricted. Its oddly liberating. Like ive handed over all my stresses to someone else...but then i guess really that is what i have done.” She smiled providing honest feedback.

“Im glad to hear it. I would like to gag you before we get started though.” I teased, testing the waters. I didnt want to completely scare her off but it was important she got used to gags.

“Of course, you do what you need to. I will be your glamorous assistant.” She responded playfully.

I had brought with me a yellow sponge ball which i crunched up. After requesting her to open her mouth i stuffed it inside and let it expand to fill her cheeks. There were bigger sponge gags but it was mainly to get her used to having something in her mouth.

With the sponge in place she let out a cute grumble and a “mpph”. This was silenced further when i sealed the sponge in by wrapping white vet wrap around her mouth tightly.

“There, i think thats you done for now. Enjoy.” I teased. My hands ran up and down her thighs a few times as she purred.

“Ah-ah...later.” I teased. “Lets sort out these issues first. We will have plenty of time for that.” As tempting as it was to play with my new captive, the quicker all these issues were settled up and sorted the quicker we could get to the fun stuff.

Karly returned to playfully struggling in her bonds as i went through her documents.
tiff_tied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiff_tied »

Just finished reading this and sounds like a good start. Seems well written and pretty interesting!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The story progresses nicely [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

tiff_tied wrote: 2 years ago Just finished reading this and sounds like a good start. Seems well written and pretty interesting!
Many thanks for the praise and kind comment, much appreciated! :)
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The story progresses nicely [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] :)
Thank you! Glad you are enjoying! :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Isn't Danny fortunate that he has found someone as willing as Karly. Is she too good to be true? If she is true, then it sure looks as if they are both in for a fun ride. I caln't speak to the legality of the situation, but ethically, Karly is providing high value services for which Danny is putting up good cash. Well done, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. I am hooked to see what happens next.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Enjoying this intriguing story - Danny and Karly have been thrown together almost by accident - am hoping their unorthodox relationship works well for them both (and thus us!)
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I like it!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Isn't Danny fortunate that he has found someone as willing as Karly. Is she too good to be true? If she is true, then it sure looks as if they are both in for a fun ride. I caln't speak to the legality of the situation, but ethically, Karly is providing high value services for which Danny is putting up good cash. Well done, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]. I am hooked to see what happens next.
Thanks for the comment! Glad you are enjoying. It will hopefully be interesting to see how the relationship between them develops ;)
tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Enjoying this intriguing story - Danny and Karly have been thrown together almost by accident - am hoping their unorthodox relationship works well for them both (and thus us!)
Thank you! I think they should both hopefully learn a lot from each other. :)
Mister The Edge wrote: 2 years ago I like it!
Thank you! :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

As expected Karly's financial situation was a mess. She had maxed out her three cards and there were 4 final notice eviction letters in amongst the clutter. She had a small amount if cash in her purse presumably to last until pay day which was supposed to be a week away for her.

I slowly but surely came up with a plan and one i think was the only one that could be done to solve the issues. Writing the details down i stood up and prepared to break the news.

“What im about to tell you is important so please listen. This is slightly worse than i was expecting.” I began to explain as i relayed my plan to her. Without going too much into detail it mainly involved cancelling most of her bank accounts and paying up the debt on the cards. The car would need to be sold to finance this which i suggested could be done through one of those online car sites. Oh and according to the eviction notices she had two days to move out before the locks were changed. However as previously discussed she could move in with me.

When i was done Karly stared up wide eyed. I removed her gag so we could talk.

“Wow this is really happening isnt it? Maybe i have been a little careless but i didnt realise id let things get this bad.” Karly began to reason. It seemed genuine from her mannerisms. Maybe she had just got carried away with her lifestyle?

“Its ok. Maybe we’ve intervened at the right time. Another 6 months like this and honestly, i dont know what would have happened with you. For a start you would be out of this place. No job...but lets not dwell on that shall we? Do i have your agreement with this plan? It doesnt leave you with much im afraid but at least you have somewhere to stay and someone to stay with.” I smile. It is true. It would be a waste of time to dwell on the situation.

She remained quiet for a moment and not struggling. Finally she gave her answer. “Ok. I think i trust you. I dont really have much of a choice anyway as the alternatives are bleak. I just want out of this situation and the debt. I want to have a purpose, a belonging and to build something with someone. As you are the inly one that has stopped to help, i’d like to think you are that person.” Her smile and short sigh of relief relayed her inner feeling. I sympathised as it was a big decision. Maybe i had used her circumstances to appeal to my interests but as they always say ‘its rarely free’.

“Thank you. I know its a big step. I also think we can have a lot of fun. We both have a lot to learn from each other.” I smiled.

With both of our agreement in place it looked like we had the next couple of days to get it all sorted but right now after all that work i wanted to have some fun. I think she did too.

“So...we can either sit here and look at more boring paperwork...or we can have some fun?” I teased as she looked up in her bonds. A glint in her eye, biting her lip in a form of nervous excitement.

“I’d like that. I really would.”

“Ok my beautiful slave...lets see what you’ve got.” I winked.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Somehow, I think that Slave Karly is going to have to earn her redemption. I hope that it will be a positive experience for both of them. I'm really looking forward to seeing what will happen, [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Somehow, I think that Slave Karly is going to have to earn her redemption. I hope that it will be a positive experience for both of them. I'm really looking forward to seeing what will happen, @Bigballgag1.
Thanks, glad you liked the latest part. Indeed i’m sure Danny will want his money’s worth ;)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Immediately i began to untie Karly from her current chair tie. As each rope was removed i still wasn't quite sure what i’d introduce her to but a plan soon hatched in my mind. Once she was completely untied i gave her a few moments to stretch before getting started.

After a short bathroom break she returned and asked curiously “so, what do you have in store for me now?”

“Well...” I began. “I have a little something in mind. It might get a little rough but...” i stopped talking mid sentence as i playfully clamped my hand over her mouth.

“You are not in charge here” i teased. Karly squealed with surprise to begin with, not expecting to be handgagged so swiftly but soon relaxed and went along with my intentions.

Roughly i wrestled her down onto the floor, pinning her to the ground with my body before i pulled her arms behind her back, crossed them and began wrapping duct tape tightly around her wrists.

“I thought we might try tape on you this time.” I explained as i made sure the wrapping was neat, tight but not injury-threatening. I soon followed up her wrists by wrapping tape around her elbows and just below her breasts. A further wrapping at the top of her arms above her breasts finished off her upper body. A side effect of such taping was of course that Karly’s breasts began to bulge.

The way they were bulging from their sports bra they almost seemed to be calling for me and my touch. After rolling her over and sitting her against the sofa i began to grope playfully at her breasts. It was a wonderfully arousing feeling.

Karly couldnt help but giggle, pleased she could bring what had become her new master happiness and arousal from her body.

After a few more moments of fondling her breasts i got back to work. I turned around and wrapped tape around her ankles. Further wrappings around her shins and lower thighs followed so that her legs were nice and secure together.

“Hows that?” I asked pausing a moment to take a look at her taped up physique.

“Nice and secure. I dont think im getting out of this.” She laughed playfully.

“Oh good. In that case I think we should move on to the gag,” i teased.

She then watched as i slowly removed her left sock, followed by her white sock as i balled them up. This was her first mini protest.

“What are you doing with those?” She queried with a raised eyebrow. “They better not...”

“Oh yes they are” i chuckled as she pulled a face but let me know with a wink she wasnt pulling a serious protest. Equally the taste of her own socks in her mouth could not understandably be something she was looking forward to.

Nevertheless the socks were balled up and with a little persuasion involving playfully pinching her nose they soon found their way inside her mouth. I decided to use white vet wrap to wrap tightly around her mouth as i felt it might be kinder thsn rushing straight to duct tspe or multi layer gags. There would be time yet hopefully to let her experience that. Once i had wrapped around tightly and thickly her position was complete for now.

“There. This is quite a tame position but its important you get used to the restrained sensation.” I explained as my hands began to wander up and down her helpless body before finally focusing on her feet. Her soft feet had red painted toenails.

Instantly she stopped struggling as she had an incline why i might have slid my fingers down there.

“Would Karly happen to be ticklish?” I teased playfully as she began to squirm in her tape bonds. I guess we would have to find out together.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Karly's adapting to this better than I thought she would. It'll be interesting to see how she reacts once Danny starts cranking up the intensity.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Karly remains a wonder to behold. So far, she happily goes along with whatever she is asked to do. Will that continue? Or will we finally find that she does have some limits?
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago Karly's adapting to this better than I thought she would. It'll be interesting to see how she reacts once Danny starts cranking up the intensity.
Thank you for the comment! She seems to have settled into her new role well so far but its the first day, i’m sure the intensity of activity will rise from here ;)
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Karly remains a wonder to behold. So far, she happily goes along with whatever she is asked to do. Will that continue? Or will we finally find that she does have some limits?
Thank you for the comment! She may have coped well so far but as the demands and activities grow from here, everybody has their limits. :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

The answer became apparent very quickly to that question as my fingers slowly traced along her soles. She yanked away and began to giggle behind her gag. That wasn't going to stop me though as i continued to scratch lightly at her soles making her buck squirm and scream with infectious laughter. I couldn't help grinning. I sped up the intensity tickling her for a good couple of minutes before pausing so she could have a breather.

“See this lifestyle isnt so bad is it? Plenty of laughter and i could always keep going...”

“Nopph...ppph...phh....” she playfully protested under her gag whilst panting.

I chuckled at that but waited until she was breathing normally again. I decided to add a further twist to her predicament by carefully tying a white cloth over her eyes for a blindfold.

“Now you dont know where i might target. It might be your soles again...” i teased giving them a few scratches causing her to squirm and struggle. “Or maybe there is somewhere else thats ticklish? I mean theres your ribs?” I began to tickle as this caused a similar level of response. “Or what about your armpits?”

This suggestion was the one that got the biggest reaction. Instantly she tried to roll away in her tape bonds. It was clear that area was a very ticklish zone but that would not deter me.

“No i wouldnt tickle there.” I teased lulling her to a false sense of security for s few moments before adding “but maybe i would as I began to tickle her under arms vigorously. She laughed and bucked and squirmed. It was a fun time for both of us. I continued on with the tickling of her under arms and feet until finally i was working her up into a sweat.

“See, its good exercise too. You know what else is good exercise? Hopping!”

Before she had much time to think about the tangent i had helped her up to her feet and removed her blindfold which stuck to her head slightly from the sweat which had began to build up.

“You can start by hopping to the door and hopping back. I want to see your breasts jiggle.” I winked. I was already feeling more comfortable with things between us and was happy to point out where my eyes would be watching. Karly giggled before she began to hop as requested. She sped up when i would occasionally spank her ass combined with a yelp.

The first hop to the door and back i followed her to make sure she didnt fall and to provide some motivation. The second time i sat back and watched as she had mastered the concept. Her large contained breasts naturally jiggling with every sudden movement.

“Very good.” I smiled. “We should probably stop there though before the neighbours complain.” I reasoned.

Glancing at the time it was beginning to get late so i finally began to cut her free from her tape bonds. It was a decent first session but i wanted to be careful not to push things too far too quickly.

Once her body was free i barely had enough time to cut away her gag before she was tackling me to the floor, climbing on top of me as we kissed and began to make out with each other. It seemed the activities had turned her on and I welcomed her passion.

“Thank you Danny. That was a lot of fun.” She grinned.

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourself. I certainly did. Once we can get this situation sorted and you can move in with me...I think we’ll have even more” i winked.

After continuing to make out on the floor for another 20 minutes we got ready for me to leave. The next few evenings would involve me following the plan and dealing with her house, car and bank accounts with her. We’d also have to move the things she wanted to take out of the property so there would be little time for fun. The end result would be worth it, I just had to keep reminding myself of that.

I had packed up my supplies and was all set to leave when our time together was interrupted by the buzzer to her apartment sounding. Suddenly Karly’s mood changed. Gone were her smiles and enjoyment as a sense of worry swept over her.

“Is everything ok?” I asked concerned. Something didn’t feel right.

“I...umm..I need to get this.” She stuttered. She was nervous suddenly.

She answered the phone to the door as i listened in for one side of the conversation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic