Brooklyn and Natalie’s bondage predicament (M/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Brooklyn and Natalie’s bondage predicament (M/FF)

Post by Raptor »

I’m going to attempt a fictional story. The 2 girls are real people, but it is a fantasy and so the story itself is not true.

Brooklyn: is 26 yrs old, has blonde hair, and beautiful light green eyes. She’s probably 5’10 with the body of a model. She’s the kind of girl that if she walked by it would be very difficult not to stop and stare. Her feet are probably size 9 beautiful and soft, with toes that proportionately get smaller and pretty near perfect. She has a beautiful smile that is genuine and a contagious laugh, her teeth are perfectly straight from having braces.

Natalie: 25 years old, beautiful wavy brunette hair and dark brown eyes. She’s probably 5’2 with the appearance similar to an 18yr old. She’s unbelievably cute, yet sexy at the same time. Her feet are probably size 5, sexy and soft. She has naturally straight, bright white teeth and a beautiful genuine smile.

I’m a male, 6’3 200lbs, active and strong physique.

Story time:

I looked at my handy work as I had just finished tying up these 2 beautiful women. Brooklyn was in a white bra, light blue jeans and bare feet. Natalie was wearing a black lace bra, jeans that were a little darker and she was also barefoot. Brooklyn’s toes were painted a pretty light pink colour, while Natalie’s were a beautiful black.

They were both tied with their hands behind the backs of their chairs. Their hands were tied securely to the chair, with a chest harness that also secured them to the chair. I had tied their knees together, as well as their ankles. Their feet were propped up on a coffee, so their legs were just below parallel to the ground. I secured their ankle ties to the coffee table so they were unable to move their feet. They were sitting about 6 feet apart, but were tied to the same sturdy table. They were both testing their bonds but because of how they were tied, they had almost no movement.

I had turned around to write out the list of “rules” that we would be following for the foreseeable future. As I finished the list I turned around to explain them.

“You are both tied nice and tight, and are now my foot slaves. These are the list of rules.” I brought the presentation paper attached to a stand so they could both see it.

“Natalie I’m going to start with you. There are 3 things I am going to be doing, starting with worshipping your feet. Your other 2 options are to have your feet tickled, or to have your feet caned” as I said caned I pulled out a 1 metre pointer stick, that might have been an inch in diameter. “I am going to worship your feet until you tell me you want me to either tickle them, or to cane them. As I tickle your feet, if I find out they aren’t ticklish I will instead find tickle spots on other parts of your body.” I paused and they both looked in disbelief, she slowly glanced over at Brooklyn, likely wondering why she was the only one being given these options. “Brooklyn, don’t think you’re just here to watch. I will switch over to Brooklyn only when you tell me to” pointing at Natalie with the metre stick. “And whatever I was doing to you at the time, I will start doing to Brooklyn. All you have to do is say ‘switch’. Brooklyn the same thing applies to you. If you 2 start switching every 5 seconds, I will set a timer on my phone starting with 5 minutes. If I do this, you will have to endure the 5 minutes before you have the option to tell me to switch. So if I was the 2 of you I would be careful, because I may decide to increase this time if I end up needing to use it.” I paused again, they both sat there occasionally testing their bonds with expressions of disbelief.

“Do you understand?” Neither one said anything. I took the stick and I struck the bottom of Brooklyn’s feet. She jumped and screeched at the contact. “I said, do you understand?” Brooklyn quickly nodded yes. I looked at Natalie who looked scared and she sheepishly nodded as well. “Alright then, let’s get started”

I knelt down at the Natalie’s feet and gently rubbed them. I looked at her as I did this, and she wiggled a little bit though I think she enjoyed it…for now. I took her left foot in my hands, and slowly bent down to start sucking on her baby toe. She appeared uncomfortable with the feeling and began to squirm. I held her foot firm, and continued to suck on each of her toes. I looked at Brooklyn while doing this, and I could see her frantically trying to free herself from her bonds, with no success. As I placed my tongue on the bottom of her left heel and licked up her foot, Natalie blurred out “oh god please stop” as I continued to lick I looked up at her and said “I thought you understood the rules” and I grabbed her other foot and started sucking on her toes. “Switch!!” She yelled and I stopped, looked at her for a minute and shifted to Brooklyn’s feet. Natalie had lasted just over a minute.

There was an awkward silence as I moved to Brooklyn’s feet and grabbed her left foot. I looked at her eyes as she began to frantically try and escape from her bonds. I took a firm grip of her foot and began sucking on her baby toe. I went across her toes, as she began to complain and try and break free. I licked up her soles and sucked on her toes. “Stop! Oh my god stop!” I smiled as I looked up at her “you know what you need to do” as I continued to suck on her toes. “Switch!” She yelled as she was obviously uncomfortable. It hadn’t even been a minute. I looked up at her, then up at Natalie and said “those were your free passes, next one to switch too fast will start the timer” and with that I shifted to Natalie’s feet once again.

They both looked at each other in fear, trying to decide how they should continue. As they were doing this I took Natalie’s foot and licked from her sole all the way to her toes and began sucking on her toes again. I sucked on each toe individually and licked between each one. She squirmed as the feeling was foreign and grossed her out. “Don’t say it” Brooklyn said to her as Natalie shifted trying to break free, “ahh! Stop!” I smiled as I kept worshipping her beautiful small feet. “Tickle!” She blurted out. I was impressed as this proved to be she has accepted her fate of the situation. I began to tickle her feet, they were ticklish but I wasn’t satisfied with how ticklish and moved behind her chair. I ran my hands down her shoulders, kissed her neck and whispered in her ear “are you ready for this?” Before she answered I started attacking her exposed sides and she squirmed And squealed uncontrollably “AHHH!” She yelled out “SWITCH!” I stopped. It had barely been 2 minutes since I switched from worshipping Brooklyn’s feet. I Stood behind Natalie’s chair again. I kissed her on her cheek, then went over to Brooklyn and did the same thing. I knelt down between them and said softly “Thank-you girls, now you’re getting the timer” and I walked out of the room to give them a chance to think about what was coming.

To be continued….?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really would like second part. The idea is a good one [mention]Raptor[/mention] - will the Ladies at some point get a gag? The Neighbours you know 😀

Well done!
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raptor »

Part 0 (Prequel)

*Insert picture of Lucy Hale*

Meet Natalie. Her build is very similar to the picture above (Lucy hale) Natalie has naturally bronze tanned skin, her legs are a little bit thicker but in a fit type of way. Her upper body is a little bit more petite. Natalie’s hair is an inch or two longer as well. Otherwise this is a great representation of her overall.

*Insert picture of Gabrielle Reece*

Meet Brooklyn. Similar height to the picture above (Gabrielle Reece) and hair length is pretty well the same. Brooklyn is more shapely in her appearance, she is fit and also played volleyball. Brooklyn appears more similar to a model fit than athletic fit with her chest and butt more defined, though still being a great athlete.

It was a Friday afternoon and most schools were on their reading week. I had gotten together with Natalie and Brooklyn before, but it had always been separate. I had been involved physically with both these girls in some manner, and had tied both of these girls up before on different occasions.

First time I got together with Brooklyn was after a night out. We had been at the same party and as one thing led to another we went home together. We messed around that night but didn’t end up having sex. The next morning neither one of us had anything to do, and so Brooklyn asked if she could have a shower. Of course I didn’t mind and I stayed in bed while she got up to shower. She returned, and threw on a tank top and underwear. She reached down for her jeans and I asked “leaving so soon?” And she smiled “yea I think I probably should”

With this I jumped out of bed before she was able to put on her jeans, threw her on the bed, grabbed some rope that I had used securing the trunk the previous week because the cabinet I bought didn’t allow it to close. I took her left wrist and tied it to the left corner of the bed. “I don’t think I want you to leave just yet” and I held her right arm down and began kissing her. “I think you might’ve planned this” she said smiling between kisses “I just had so much fun last night” as I grabbed another rope and tied her right wrist to the right corner of the bed.

With her hands tied down I sat up for a minute “how’s that feel?” I asked as she wiggled around “well I don’t think I’m going anywhere like this” she giggled back. I pulled her tank top down to expose her breasts, having my way with her all to her enjoyment. I worked my way down her legs and grabbed one of her feet in my hands, and started slowly kissing her sole. “Now what are you doing?” More curious than anything “that kind of feels good” as I continued kissing her foot.

I didn’t spend much time here as I didn’t want to keep her just incase she really did have somewhere to go, so I made my way back to her lips kissing her neck a few times before untying her. As she sat up I said “what do you think, still need to go?” “Yea I do” she smiled, “but that was so fun I might let you do it again sometime” and she gave me a wink and a kiss. I walked her to the door and sent her on her way. Scheming of how I might try and get her tied up again.

———————————

First time I got together with Natalie was just as spontaneous, we were studying together at my house. We had been there a couple hours and I was getting bored of reading through my books. I looked up and she was still engaged in her studies, I couldn’t help but stare at her. She had tight black leggings on with Nike socks that went over her leggings just above her ankle. She was wearing a loose salmon pink long sleeve shirt and had her hair down. I can remember thinking of all the things I’d like to do with her, so much so that I think she got that feeling she was being watched and looked up. “You seem distracted” she smirked as she looked at me. Embarrassed I had allowed myself to get caught “oh well, I’m through most of my reading…and it’s hard not to stare at you” she put down her pen and brought her chair more square on to me. “And what might you be looking at” as she stood up and lifted her shirt ever so slightly, not even exposing any skin but clearly teasing.

This was all I needed as I scooped her up in my arms with my hands on her butt, and stared into her eyes. There was a brief pause before we started kissing. I walked around the kitchen for a minute. I stopped and looked at her “I have an idea” and with her still in my arms I carried her up stairs to my room. I dropped her on the bed and went to my dresser, where I grabbed an old skate lace. I turned and looked at her “lay down on your stomach” she flipped over in a bit of excitement and laid on her stomach. I straddled the back of her thighs and pulled her arms behind her back. I quickly tied and cinched her wrists together, tight so she couldn’t get away but still comfortable. I shimmied back a little bit and asked her “how’s that feel?” And I lightly spanked her on both cheeks. “Hey!” She giggled “I think I’m stuck…now what?”

I picked her up and stood her up beside the bed. I lowered to kiss her, with my hand working my way up her sides. I slowly walked her backwards until I had her pinned against the wall. We kissed some more, I kissed her neck and grabbed her breasts. This went on for a few minutes. After a few more minutes I stopped and looked at her, picked her up and brought her back over to the bed. I laid her on her stomach, bent her knees so that her ankles were right on top of her wrists. I sat on the top of her shins so she couldn’t move her legs and one by one I removed her socks. “Why are you taking my socks off?” She asked inquisitively. “Since I have you stuck here, I figured I want to see how ticklish you are.” I could feel her tense and start to squirm. I started tickling the soles of her feet and she started laughing. They were ticklish but not too bad, so I leaned forward and started tickling her sides. She started to jump and squirm uncontrollably “OH MY GOD STOOOP” she yelled when she was finally able to catch a breath. “I guess you are ticklish aren’t you?” I said as I laughed. “Such a cute laugh too makes me want to keep going” she squirmed again “please no don’t do that again” still breathing heavy having barely caught her breath.

“Okay I won’t tickle anymore” I said in a disappointed tone. With that I grabbed one of her feet and kissed the toes on her foot. “Are you kissing my toes?” She asked concerned. “You’re just so sexy from head to toe I didn’t want to miss any part” I have another few kisses before stopping. I knew I had to introduce this slowly and didn’t want to push her away. I flipped her back over, kissed her a few more times before Untying her wrists. “So what did you think?” She thought for a minute “that was…unexpected. But…I think I’d do it again.” She said as she smiled. “I think we could probably arrange that” I said as I smiled picking her up once more. We kissed a bit, I carried her downstairs, we kissed some more and I set her down. We talked for a few minutes while she gathered her things, and said until next time. This was about a week after I had my night with Brooklyn, and some very interesting ideas started to formulate in my mind of bringing these two beautiful girls together.

———————————————-

Pan back to Friday afternoon, I had everything planned. I had gotten the keys for my parents cottage on a lake. It was awesome, roomy enough for a family of 4 while still maintaining that cabin feel. Another great part was that it was 40 miles from anywhere.

I picked Brooklyn up from her house around 2:30 in the afternoon. I told her we could go to my parents cottage for the night, see how cold the water was but otherwise just hangout at the cottage. We drove out and got set up in our rooms. We put our stuff in different rooms, although I don’t think either one of us expected to sleep in them. By the time we got settled and had some dinner it was just after 6:00 in the evening.

It was at this point I asked if she wanted to have some “fun” of course she was for it and I brought 2 kitchen chairs to the living room. I told her to take off her shirt, and sit in the chair. She did, and so I took both her hands behind the back of the chair and tied them together with a white cotton rope. I cinched it tight, and did the same thing with her elbows. I took another rope and made a simple chest harness, which I tied to the chair to keep tied to it. I then took another rope and tied it between her wrists, and connected it to a horizontal piece of wood that connected between each of the legs of the chair. “This is really tight” she realized as I knotted each rope I used. “I know it is, that’s the point” as I knotted the rope connecting her wrists to the chair and kissed the top of her head. Next I knelt in front of her, and tied a rope just above her knees. After I cinched that tight, I moved to her ankles and removed both of her socks. After removing her socks and rubbing her feet for a minute, I tied her ankles together. Once they were tied together I kissed the sole of each foot and smiled “I gotcha now” she squirmed barely able to move “I guess you do, I can barely move in this chair!” I pulled her chair over to the surprisingly sturdy coffee table that was in the middle of the living room, placed her legs on the table and took a rope between her ankles and secured it to the far side. She was now completely immobilized. She squirmed for a minute, before looking at me somewhat defeated “so what now?” I smiled and slowly dragged my finger up the soles of her feet “I guess you’ll have to wait and find out” and I walked to the kitchen.

Brooklyn didn’t know this, but I was waiting for Natalie to arrive. I wanted to make sure she wasn’t able to go anywhere or do anything when Natalie showed up, and I knew of the 2 it would be much easier to get Natalie tied up over Brooklyn if she decided to be resistant. I waited in the kitchen for probably 10 minutes, every few minutes Brooklyn calling out “what are you doing?/what are you waiting for?/building suspense are you?” Yes, in a way I suppose I was.

Finally Natalie knocked on the door. Brooklyn panicked a bit “don’t worry” I said poking my head in the room “I knew there was going to be a delivery later tonight it’ll just be a few minutes” I opened the door to see Natalie looking sexy as ever. “I found it!” She said excited. “Yes that you did! I’ll take that” trying to play along the delivery line. I grabbed her bag, grabbed her by the arm and led her down into the bedroom I had left my stuff in. As I walked fast I shouted towards the living room “I’ll be right back just give me a minute!” We got into the bedroom, “who did you just yell to?” She seemed puzzled. “My mom was on the phone when you knocked, I had her on speaker I said I’d just be a few minutes” she smiled, satisfied with the answer and I picked her up and started kissing her. Immediately I took her shirt off and pushed her face down on the bed, pulling her arms behind her back. “Getting right down to business are we?” She said jokingly “don’t want to waste too much time you know” I said as I knotted the rope around her wrists securing them behind her back. I then tied her elbows the same way “ahh that’s kind of tight” she said not in pain but startled by the feeling” I quickly tied a simple chest harness, leaving it undone so I could secure it to the chair. I then moved down and started tying just above her knees, “I know it is, but trust me. This is going to be fun.” I knotted that rope and gave her a nice long kiss on the lips. I rolled her over, sat on the back of her calves, pulled her socks off and tied her feet together. I kissed the sole of each foot before finally picking her up and starting to move towards the living room.

As I got in the living room, I carefully sat her on the second chair placing her arms behind the back of the chair. “Who are you?” Brooklyn said as she saw Natalie sit in the chair beside her. “What? Who are you?” Natalie kind of snapped back. I secured her wrists to the chair, finished her chest harness by securing it to the chair and pulled her closer to the table, propping her feet up on the table and securing them with a rope to the far end. After Knotting that I stopped and stood tall, happy with the plan coming off without a hitch. They both stared at me, at each other and then back at me “who is she?” The said almost at the same time. “Natalie meet Brooklyn, Brooklyn meet Natalie, we’re going to have a lot of fun this weekend.” They both squirmed wildly trying to get free but everyone knew they were stuck. I turned went to the closet to grab a presentation board we had used during a party last summer, and started writing out some rules for our first game…. *insert part 1*

I wonder what will happen next…
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raptor »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I really would like second part. The idea is a good one @Raptor - will the Ladies at some point get a gag? The Neighbours you know 😀

Well done!
Thanks! These are good questions…
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Prequel was nicely done [mention]Raptor[/mention] - especially the end, when Natalie and Brooklyn meet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic