Something I would never expect (M+/MM, MM/M, M+/MM) - part 27

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] great story . Can't wait to read your next story .
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

A nice ending to a great story
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

What a nice ending!! I personally think Peter should've been tied up and gagged for longer since I think this was his fault, or maybe Taylor can get some revenge ;) :twisted:

Also, did I miss something? Did Taylor know that the "kidnapping" of him and his dad was just a prank? I thought that he was okay with it and not traumatized because he is kinda into it...Frank was upset that the people/victim (s) didn't know that it was a prank, but in a successful kidnapping when would the victims be aware?
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

gaggedfeety wrote: 2 years ago Also, did I miss something? Did Taylor know that the "kidnapping" of him and his dad was just a prank? I thought that he was okay with it and not traumatized because he is kinda into it...Frank was upset that the people/victim (s) didn't know that it was a prank, but in a successful kidnapping when would the victims be aware?
I think some things are better left unsaid; this way we can all wonder if Taylor knew it was just a prank or was it a real thing :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Congratulations on another excellent tale brought to completion, my friend!
Can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading this! I had fun from start to finish and reread many of these chapters multiple times.

The ending was superb and as you know, I'm a big fan of the extreme trusting these two twerps got, as well as a major fan of the fact that both of them were gagged with each other's father's smelly socks!

Phenomenal work.

I cannot say this was my favourite story of yours, mostly because you've produced so many great epics, something which makes choosing a favourite particularly difficult. But this is definitely going in my top ten tug stories and there's no doubt in my mind that I'll be rereading this one many many times over the course of the coming years.

Thank you so much, my friend.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Thank you so much for the great review, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! I'm really glad you like the sory :)

When I was beginning to write it, I only had a general idea in my head. But as I was digging deeper into it, I came up with some fun an interesting ( at least I hope so ) ideas, which I managed to twine into the plot :)

One story is finished, so it's time to think about another one; this time I would like it ot be short, but knowing my own writing style I have some serious doubts if I can actually do that... :P
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Loved this story too as all your other tales. The way it ends, sounds like perhaps a sequel can emerge... ;)

Always looking forward to your creative and alluring tales!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

A great story, and cherry on top, it is complete. Looking forward to more narratives with muscular men binding and gagging unruly young men.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Excellent ending, [mention]squirel[/mention]! :)

You tied up everything -- I mean, everyone -- very nicely! 8-)

Thank you for this tremendous tale! :D

And I look forward to more of your stories to come! :P
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I agree with the others. Masterfully done!
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

There's always something bittersweet about coming to the end of one of your stories, [mention]squirrel[/mention]: a little sadness that the bondage machinations are over mixed with a satisfying sense of completion (as someone who rarely manages to finish multi-part tales, I'm invariably impressed at your self-discipline) and anticipation for the next one.

That was, as others have said, a nice ending. Personally, I enjoyed the late addition of earplugs - I like a bit of non-consensual sensory deprivation - and I now really want to know the other contents of Travis's bag!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Great story, love the whole concept, the heavy trussing and the full uncompromising gags were so well described . thank you for this cock grabbing tale. MORE MORE MORE PLEASE.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

After an exceptionally long hiatus, I finally got the chance to finish this fantastic tale. [mention]squirrel[/mention] you are so good at these!! I appreciated that the protagonist eventually moderated his response, as his son really had done nothing but share a fantasy with a trusted friend. I liked the way he roped in the kidnapping company, and was only mildly disappointed to see no evidence of either boy being all that excited by their bondage. Overall a fabulous happy ending, with hope for lots of happy times ahead! 🤠
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Maybe he does want to have another kidnapping
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic