Household (M/M) CONCLUDED!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Household (M/M) CONCLUDED!

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This was supposed to be a drabble. It's still short but I think it's going to be a two or three-part story. Hope it's still enjoyable.

Introduction:

"Welcome, Mr. Dougal. We've been waiting for you."

I nodded with a slight smile. "Thank you. I take that you must be the head butler."

"Yes, sir. Name's Oscar. Pleased to meet you."

I was also pleased, but for a different reason. I've heard a lot of colorful stories about Redcreek Mansion before buying the estate from its previous owner with all of its staff included. Some of them sounded too good to be true but in the end, they were worth the hefty price and the long car travel to the remote timberland it was located.

I was a little tired from the shaky trip but I immediately rouse up when I saw Oscar. And what a sight for sore eyes he was!

He has dressed in stereotypical butler clothes minus a few parts. And by that, I mean he was wearing practically nothing but a black waist apron that barely came down to his tights. The detached shirt collar with bowtie and cuffs reminded me of their leather counterparts. The only normal part of his outfit was the black dress shoes and socks, the latter which was held with garters that accentuated his strong calves.

I don't look bad either, but my trim and fit frame could hardly be compared to this guy.

"Likewise. I must admit, I would've mistaken you for the security guard if it wasn't for your uniform." I was jesting but a shadow of blush passed through the man's cheeks.

"I was actually the head of security before they assigned me to this... duty."

I had no trouble believing that. Oscar's speech sounded polite yet strained like he didn't have much time to practice on it. Not to mention his body was far from the bunny boys I usually see on business trips.

This butler had muscles. He had strong biceps, round pecs that you could rest your head and harm abs that tapered to a narrow waist. His face was attractive in a rugged way and his brown hair was styled practically. Plus, you could see some stubble on his face and chest. He must have been around thirty, in his prime.

tumblr_o5t4egL5Kg1qef3fdo1_540.jpg

"That sounds interesting. Can you tell me a little about it? I know I'm your employer but I don't see why we shouldn't get to know each other better."

Oscar's blue-grey eyes nervously darted around. "I- I failed to stop a burglary."

Noticing me frown a little, he stammered to explain himself. "Not that I didn't do my best. But they had weapons and a hostage from the house staff. It was just the two of us in the estate, so they tied us up and took whatever they want. After that, the previous owner demoted me and forced to wear... this."

Learning how the poor guy was punished because of something that wasn't even entirely his fault upset me. I knew him less than an hour but I could already tell that Oscar was a loyal and honest man. He sounded a little gruff but his manners were perfect despite his awkwardness.

"I'm sorry to hear that Oscar. I'm sure it must be a terrible experience."

"Not really," Oscar answered without thinking (which seemed like a bad habit of his). "Don't get me wrong, I didn't enjoy some assholes pointing a gun at me but they just left me trussed up. I wasn't harmed. It wasn't that bad." This time, I was sure high parts of his cheek were colored up.

And the front of his apron was tenting a little.

I cleared my throat. "Oscar, please be honest with me: Did you enjoyed being tied up and helpless?"

Oscar's face was unreadable for a moment and then he spoke quietly but clearly. "Yes, Mr. Dougal."

"Call me Matt, please."

"Okay, Mr., I mean Matt." He licked his lips, nervous but not as withdrawn as before. "I know I shouldn't have."

"Nonsense, there's nothing wrong with having uncommon interests. And it's not like you wanted to be in that situation. How was it like?"

At that moment, we had gone inside and were sitting in the fancy lobby of the house. My driver was gone to wait for me in the town nearby and it was just us in the big mansion. Oscar started to tell his tale with not much hesitation. I could tell that he thought about this experience a lot.

"It happened a few months ago. I was in the security cabin. Suddenly, four balaclava-clad guys came out of nowhere. One of them was holding a gun against the head of the then cook. They forced me to drop my weapon and follow them.

"Inside the house, they got me facedown on the floor. One of them pulled my wrists behind my back with the rope they brought while the others secure the butler. I had no intention of making this easier for them but I also felt a weird rush when my arms were completely immobilized. After that, they tied up my ankles and pulled the two rope cuffs together, effectively hogtying me.

"I knew how to get out of knots but before I could apply what I've learned in my training, they started to wound more rope around me. My elbows were pulled together painfully and my legs were almost mummified with rope. There was no wriggle room with how my back was arched.

"I thought they were going to leave me there but I was wrong. One of them stayed with me while the other robbers searched the rooms. He tilted me sideways and read my nametag. He said, word for word, 'a pretty name for a pretty guy'.

"It was offending to be paid a compliment by a guy that was robbing you but I felt... good? Like I was a lesser man for getting tied up and I needed his kind words. I growled at him with confused anger, starting to yell. But he just laughed and pulled off my shoes and socks.

"Thinking back, it's obvious but I couldn't understand what he was doing at that moment until he unexpectedly shoved one of my own socks between my lips. I hardly have time to do laundry and that particular pair of socks was inside my boots for a whole, hot day.

"Repulsed by the taste of my own sweat and boots, I couldn't stop him from using the other sock to keep the stuffing inside my mouth, knotting it behind my nape. Then he clamped a hand over my lower face, taunting me to yell. I tried but even my own voice sounded muffled to me.

"I thought he was only toying with me but I got his real intention when he began to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my shirt. Before long, he exposed my chest and underwear. He was delighted by the latter (I always wear jocks at work, for protection) and teased me. He said I must have been wanting this if I 'wear such slutty things under my clothes and pumping up my ass and tits for guys to play with'. Still holding his hand over my mouth, he slapped my pecs and butt.

"Humiliated, I tried to protest but I was shocked that his remarks and touches actually aroused me! The pouch of my jock was pitching a tent. I don't know what I would've done if his friends didn't come and told him it was time to go. They blindfolded me and throw me inside a closet. It took me almost a day until I was found.

"The previous owner was pissed that I let burglars to steal whatever they want so he left me like that until the evening. Since then, I still think about it. I hated a man taking control of me and getting me hard without my consent but I also find myself wanting to go back to that moment. Isn't that weird?"

Oscar was breathless from the story he passionately told. I fetched him a glass of water from the kitchen which he gratefully drank. The mood in the lobby was serious, despite the ridiculous outfit he wore.

"I don't think it's weird," I said carefully. I didn't want to hurt this strong, frank man. It sounded like there was no one he could share his feelings with. "But tell me, Oscar, do you think you would enjoy if another man did this to you?"

"I'm not sure." He rubbed the back of his head. "I'm not even gay, aside from, you know, college. And the military. Without my consent, it's a little..."

"I never said it has to be without your consent."

It took a little while for him to get what was I implying. His steely eyes became like saucers. "With you? Matt, I don't think that would be right."

"Why not? I enjoy tying up guys and you sound like you want to try bondage again in a safer environment. No pressure, though. I might be your employer but I'm not some bastard that would use that against you. You're free to reject me and even resign with a good bonus. We can just never talk about this again or I can introduce you to a dom friend of mine. You can even burn that stupid uniform and dress however you like. The choice is yours."

There was a short silence before Oscar's rough features relaxed with a smile. "I actually like how you ogle me in this uniform."

I returned his beam. "Damn it, I wasn't as sneaky as I thought. Is that a yes?"

"It's a 'give me a little time'. This was all so quick but I'm dying to try what you offer. You're also not so bad looking for a dude."

"So informal. Can you return calling me Mr. again?"

We laughed and chatted until it was time for dinner. Oscar winked a little skittishly before turning his back and giving me a show of his delightfully firm set of buttocks lifted by the straps of a black jockstrap and some subtle tribal tattoos.

I wasn't sure when but my knee-jerk lust for the hunky previous-security guard-current-sexy butler turned into something more sincere and deep. But now I wanted nothing more than helping him to overcome his hidden desires and seeing more of the playful man hidden under the rough exterior.

I could hardly wait.

to be continued...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

I am in awe...

You seem to have an endless pit of creative stories and good images to go along with them. What a stud!

I am invested in this story - will keep an eye out for the next part.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Eeee! Yay! Love the hunky butler and hope lots of tie ups are in his future! Great work! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

You've really got a special gift for spinning a fantasy, DTR. This is really something; Oscar is adorable and drop-dead gorgeous, and I absolutely can't wait to see what he and Max get up to. You're the bee's knees, pal.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thanks for the amazing feedback, guys! It really motivates me. If everything goes smoothly, the next chapter should be out this week.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Oh yes. Thank you for that story. I look forward to reading more. Excellent work
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Finally, the conclusion is here. I had a lot of fun writing this. Even though this is the end, I don't mind returning to these characters someday. Enjoy!

It took a few days before I seriously talked about bondage with Oscar again.

The head butler seemed to avoid that issue whenever we talk but he was noticeably more comfortable voicing his attraction towards men.

One time when I walked out of the pool in just my speedos, he caught my attention with an appreciative whistle. I invited him but he laughed it away, saying he wanted to keep his “uniform” dry.

Another time, he helped my driver at moving some furniture. Neither of them wore a shirt they had a fun time teasing each other about how they were actually putting a show for me.

In the evening, when it was just us in the Redcreek Mansion again, Oscar asked me if I ever tied up the driver.

“Terrence? Nah, he’s not into that. Why, you’d like to see him bound?” I grinned, causing him to laugh in embarrassment.

“Probably, yeah. But I also thought about how I wouldn’t mind him tying me up. You know, sneak behind me, cover my mouth with those gloves and throw me inside the truck.”

“That’s quite an imagination you have there,” I commented. I know it was silly but the thought of Oscar being OK with another man tying him up made me a little jealous. Of course, we weren’t exclusive or anything but I’d like to think there was something between us.

Maybe I’ll need to be more upfront with him. Two grown-ass men, pining for each other.

“You know, that would be a good start. I can pretend to kidnap you.”

Oscar’s face became serious. He crossed his arms over his chest in self-consciousness like he just remembered the skimpy outfit he wore.

“Matt… I actually wanted to talk about this. If we’re going to do this, I want you to be yourself. We don’t know each other for long but I got used to you.”

“Hey, that’s fine.” I reached out and hold his hand. For one second, I thought I was being too forward but Oscar relaxed a little and he didn’t pull back. “It’s a good thing you said this. We need to know each other’s boundaries?”

Oscar’s eyes widened. “Wait, you have boundaries?” he said, not completely serious.

I laughed and slapped his arm, not helping to admire its firmness. “Yeah, I do. It makes me uncomfortable when people act too submissive during plays. You?”

“I don’t know, man. I guess I wouldn’t like if you belittle me or stuff.” I recalled Oscar telling me about the home invasion. “I enjoy a good ego boost though.”

“You like me buttering up that bod of yours, don’t you?”

“No shit, I worked hard for it. A few compliments are the least of you can do.”

“I do like your body,” I admitted. “It’s not the reason I like you, though. You’re a nice guy, Oscar.”

He looked at where we still hold hands. “Thanks, Matt. Right back at you.”

That night, Oscar came to my room after dinner. We talked a little more about his hard limits and how he should alert me if he wants out.
“Cool. So, how we’re doing this?”

I opened the lid of an innocuous-looking chest near the wardrobe, revealing its contents. Oscar took a glance at the rolls of tape and bandannas in various colors, yards of rope.

“Oh, wow.”

For some reason, I felt like a kid geeking over his obscure interests near his jock friend. “We don’t have to use all of them! I’m just showing you the options.” Submissive or not, Oscar was still a hunk of a guy who prided his physical strength. Maybe he was having second thoughts-
“I actually want you to use all of them,” he blurted, causing my mind to blank for a few seconds.

I did a double-take and Oscar sheepishly smiled. He took a roll of tape and patted one of his large pecs. “Shall we start?”

This man was going to be the death of me.

Oscar wasn’t shaved and even though he wasn’t a particularly hairy guy, I still decided to do most of the job with ropes. I also have bondage tape that sticks to itself instead of skin but I enjoyed tying knots anyway. “That way I won’t accidentally wax you,” I explained as I fastened his left wrist to tree trunks tights.

“Gee, thanks.” Oscar tugged his bonds but they hold tight. “They tied us with plastic cuffs in the military for exams and stuff. This feels comfier.”

I nodded and began using ropes to form a harness around Oscar’s body. “I bought this specifically for these kinds of occasions. It shouldn’t chafe or anything. Told me if the knots are too tight.”

“Nah, they’re good. Now what?” Oscar was starting to get into this and I could feel his excitement. Well, I could also see it as his apron was nicely tenting once again.

Black ropes around his torso passed above and below his pecs, pushing them to look even bigger than they actually were. His biceps and shoulders were attached to the rest of the rope work, keeping his upper body completely still aside from his head.

His head was resting on a pillow, his short brown hairstyle mussed up a little.

I reached out to his chest. “Can I?”

Oscar nodded affirmatively. I squeezed his pecs, marveling how soft yet firm they were. My hand then traveled southern, caressing the hard abs of the former security guard.

Leaning forward, I planted kisses through his bound body, my hands running through his arms. Oscar closed his eyes and rested his head back.

“Matt, you… You’re great. Fuck, don’t stop.”

I nibbled his nipple and pulled back. “You forgot to say ‘please’.”

Oscar groaned at the lack of stimulation. “Fuck you. Can you go back whatever you were doing?” His flush made the white of his collar and cuffs stood out more, looking more like actual restraints.

“I can. But don’t you want to go all the way?”

“Depends,” he lightly kicked me with a socked foot. “What do you mean by that? If it’s butt stuff-“

“Not that! It’s just your first time. I mean like wrapping you up and gagging you and maybe even tying a crotch tie.”

Oscar frowned. “What’s that?”

“It’s… let me just show you. Say stop if you don’t like it.”

Under Oscar’s curious gaze, I removed his apron. The pouch of his black jock was straining by the impressive hardness inside it.

I took a thin cord and lashed it around the bulge. After some trial-and-error, moving Oscar’s huge body around and a few curses, my butler’s erection was successfully contained by a length of string that’s wrapped around his waist and also went between his butt cheeks.

“I can’t even come like this,” Oscar grumbled before admitting it didn’t feel so bad.

“That’s the idea. You’ll stay nice and hard until we’re done and it’ll make the release much sweeter.”

That made him laugh. “Not gonna lie, that’s hot. You got me, what now?”

At that point, we were both really into this. We were both aroused, excited, and having fun. Joking around and teasing Oscar, I barely remember how I bound his legs. But soon enough, they were also tied to each other with rope cuffs around his ankles, calves, above and below knees and tights.

While I tie his big toes together, Oscar asked me if it feels good to suck them.

“Toes, I mean. There was a security guard I worked with who had a feet fetish. He seemed to like it when I- “he suddenly shut up, turning red.

My confusion turned into a grin. “Did you worship another guy’s feet just because he likes it?”

“He asked nicely,” Oscar mumbled, causing me to double up with laughter.

“I’m sorry,” I said, wiping my tears. “You’re so innocent. Was it good?”

“It was mostly salty.”

As an apology, I spent the next five minutes licking and sucking the soles of Oscar’s dress socks. He wore them all day, it wasn’t a pleasant taste. Still, I somehow enjoyed tasting the butler stud’s sweat, and judging from the moans, he enjoyed it as well.

We took a small break as I lifted Oscar’s head to give him something to drink. It’s important to stay hydrated, after all. I stripped out of my clothes, standing in my white briefs that clings to me in all the right places.

I confirmed that he wants to go on once more and we came to the gagging part.

“Just snap your fingers if you want out. Don’t panic, I’ll be here all the time.”

Oscar impatiently nodded but I could see appreciation in his steel-colored eyes. The last time he was gagged, it was so that he couldn’t call for help. It was without his consent.

Hopefully, this time he could feel helpless because he wants it.

We talked about what I can and can’t do while he’s mute, then I pulled out one of my bandannas in my collection and pushed it between his lips.

Normally, that would satisfy me but Oscar was a big guy with a big mouth. I added another bandanna and pushed it with my fingers until both wads of cloths were completely packed in his cheeks. I clamped my hand over his mouth to keep them in while I get the tape from the nightstand.

Oscar was looking at me with wide eyes. At that point, I was straddling him. My weight didn’t seem to bother me but my bulge is pretty close to his face and he has a curious expression on his face.

Maybe another time, I thought, but it was pretty obvious that Oscar was into me as much as I was into him, with his hard-on poking me despite (or maybe thanks to) the crotch rope.

I lifted his head and wounded half a dozen rounds of bondage tape over his lips, sealing the stuffing in and gagging the butler perfectly. I enjoyed the way shiny black tape crease at his lips and brings his eyes out. Not wanting to stop with the tape just yet, I ripped a few strips and apply them over his nipples in the shape of two “X” s.

Oscar looked weirdly innocent like this and his muffled moans pushing all my buttons. A final touch: A black blindfold over his eyes and that’s it.

My butler was completely helpless. He’s trussed up like a turkey, gagged to the point of excessiveness and blind. His beefy body was framed by his outfit and bonds as if to decorate his beauty.

His muscles and soft, tattooed skin was adorned with ropes. His handsome face was somehow even cuter with tape over his eyes and mouth. I tilted him sideways, admiring the way his buttocks hugged by his jockstrap and ropes.

I kissed his chin, stubble pricking my lips.

“I love you.” Oscar’s frame froze but I couldn’t tell anything from his muffled answer.

As per we talked, I undid the ropes constraining Oscar’s erection and started to jerk him off. I was hugging him front behind, my free hand holding him close to me, my face engulfed his broad back. My own hard-on was stuck between his ass cheeks, grinding to those firm globes.
We’re both lost in ecstasy, all we could think is each other. It’s like there’s nobody else in this world. Oscar’s presence dwarves it all.

Both of us came under minutes, like a pair of teenage boys. I’d be embarrassed if I wasn’t busy undoing Oscar’s gag.

As soon as the tape was off, he spat out the bandannas and breathlessly said: “Me too.”

I was speechless. I lifted his blindfold to talk to him seriously. “Are… are you sure? I said it on the spur of the moment.”

Oscar laughed. “I’m sure, Matt. Seriously. You’re the first person who understands me, respects me like this. Don’t get me wrong, sex is great, too. But beyond that, I feel like I can trust you with anything. I want to get to know you better. If you’re OK with it.”

I was grinning from ear to ear. “I’m more than OK. Thanks, Oscar. I’ll try to live up to you.”

I embraced him and we stood like that for a while. He was the first one to break the silence.

“Not to ruin the mood but I think I need a shower.”

I chuckled. We’re both practically soaked. “Don’t want to. Let’s sleep like this.”

“Asshole. I’ll bite you in your sleep.”

“I’d like to see you try. Maybe I should put that gag back.”

“Wait until I get to tie you up. Your scrawny bod has no chance against me.”

“Is that a threat, Mr. Oscar?”

Between our banter and joking, it took us quite a while to get him untied and drag ourselves to the bathroom. When we could finally go to bed, it was almost sunrise.

From that day onward, Oscar and I became a tentative couple. Of course, he’s no longer my employee but he insisted to carry out most of his old duties, including security.

He no longer wore that silly stripper-butler uniform during the day but he likes bringing out from time to time when he wants to surprise me. In return, I got a few revealing clothes myself.

Tie-ups are a regular part of our relationship. Oscar loves being in bondage, even though sometimes he takes the lead (which I have no objections).

I could never foresee this but this mansion bound us together and I’ll remain grateful for that.

THE END
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Yaaaaay! This was such an adorable story! Oscar is so hot, and him bound like that was great! Loved it all, and I do hope someday for a return to these two, but for now, an amazing conclusion. Fabulous work!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

This was so incredibly sweet. The banter, the bondage, the general quality of the writing, they all meet the author's usual standards of excellence, and then some. Oscar is a sweetheart, and I'm sure I'm not the only one here who wishes I could get my hands on him.

Many thanks to you for conjuring this up, DTR -- as much as I love the stories on this site that explore the eroticism of forced, nonconsensual bondage, it's really, really refreshing to read a story that's just about two lovers discovering each other. It's clear and it's simple and it warms my heart. Best wishes, DTR, and thanks again.
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

wooow, great story. Oscar is so cute , I loved him.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

I agree wholeheartedly with the others.

What is there not to like. Oscar and Matt are great characters, I will wish on every star that these guys get more time in the spotlight ;) :lol:
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

What a great story, DeeperThanRed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic