Bound and Groped (m/m) - Part 3 added 9/6

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound and Groped (m/m) - Part 3 added 9/6

Post by JackMurray »

I'd met an older gay man online who was into bondage and intrigued by the idea of dominating a straight man. He definitely liked being in control, and I wanted to feel helpless and controlled. I was also up for maybe a bit of humiliation and I had told him that I was really turned on by the thought of being groped and played with by him while helplessly bound.

After a lot of emails back and forth to establish some comfort level with each other and set some parameters to the scene, we agreed for me to come over to his place and submit to him. He'd made a couple mild requests to me about how I was to dress when I came over. First, he asked me to wear a long sleeved, pull over shirt of some sort with no under shirt. Secondly, he'd asked me to wear these absurdly short jockey underwear that was obviously going to be humiliating at some point (as you can probably guess, I ended up gagged with them later in the night).

After arriving, we exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes in the entryway to his townhouse as he was clearly making an effort to make me comfortable. I told him that I was ready to start when he was. He asked me to take off my shoes and had me put my glasses off to the side.

Then his tone changed and he very authoritatively told me to stand in a certain spot and face the wall. I felt him reach around my waist from behind and start to put his hands down the front of my jeans, which was enough to get a start from me as well as the start of an erection. "Maybe later, but I'm going to make you beg for that kind of attention" he said. Next I felt him start to pull my shirt up to my shoulders slowly, then suddenly jerk it over my head and down around my arms before giving it a twist that quickly pinned my arms together behind my back.

While keeping my hands pinned with one hand, he ran his other hand up my torso from my waist to my chest and twisted one of my nipples. I gasped and he quickly hand gagged me and whispered in my ear "oh, we're going to have so much fun tonight, but you need to be quieter first." I nodded, and he removed his hand from my mouth and did something to my shirt to knot it around my wrists. He told me to stay right there until he came back, but keep facing the wall.

It wasn't much as far as bondage goes, but we'd made the deal that he was in charge as long as I was gagged, blindfolded, or gagged (unless I used our safe word signal to bail out), he was in charge and I was not to take anything off myself without permission. And besides, he'd made it very clear that the bondage was going to be inescapable most of the night.

After just a minute I heard him step behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and had me turn around to face him. In his hands he held up a ball gag, one of the fancier ones with a strap that fits under your jaw. "I know you want this, so open up."

Now that I was very effectively gagged, he turned me around again. This time he reached around my waist again and unbuttoned my jeans before pulling them down and having me step out of them. I then felt what had to be handcuffs going around my wrists to replace my shirt as a more effective restraint. He took advantage of the situation to lift my hands away from my backside and gave me a quick smack on the ass, then pulled me back toward him by the handcuffs chain and had me feel his own erection through his pants.

He turned me around again back to facing him, now wearing nothing but those silly jockey briefs and starting to blush. He says,"tsk, tsk, you look pretty helpless there Jack, but it's still missing something. He then produces a black leather collar with D-rings at several points, and fastens that around my throat, but not too tightly so that it was uncomfortable. Lastly, he attaches a leash to the front of the collar. He tugs on it to make me step toward him, reaches down, and gropes my cock and balls through the jockey shorts.

Without another word, he turns around, tugs the leash once, and I follow him down the hall, and into a bedroom. The room had a full length dressing mirror, and he delighted in pulling me over in front of it and saying "look how helpless you look, what should we do with you next?"

"Next" was him pulling a blindfold over my eyes. After a moment, he took off one cuff and told me to hold my hands together in front of my chest where he attached the other cuff again. He then pulled my cuffed hands over and behind my head and held them there. I felt a tug on the handcuffs and then a tug on my collar from behind and realized that he'd attached some kind of strap that kept my arms where I could do absolutely nothing to stop him from having access to my body. Lastly, he had me move my legs apart and tied something around my ankles that kept my legs spread.

For the next 10-15 minutes he alternated randomly between playing with my nipples, smacking my ass, running his hands all over me, and just occasionally brushing my cock to keep me aroused -- verbally teasing me all along. The cumulative effect of being bound, gagged, blindfolded while he used my body as a toy was intoxicating. What came next though...
Last edited by JackMurray 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Really good first chapter.

What a lucky boy to have found a Dom to control him, hope he doesn’t get more than he anticipated.... who am I kidding of course i want him to 8-)
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Part 2:

When we left our hero (me), I was naked, helplessly bound, gagged, blindfolded, and very aroused.

To let me catch my breathe, he unfastened my ankles from what I later learned was a spreader bar, then detached my handcuffs from the back of my collar, and removed the ballgag from my mouth. I felt him reattach a leash to the front of my collar and pull me to follow him across the room, where he blessedly allowed me to sit in a chair. I felt a tug on my collar and realized he much have attached the leash to the chair somehow. Lastly, he removed the handcuffs and told me to just stay put as I heard him walk away again. Even though I was untied, our rules were that he was in charge as long as I was blindfolded too, so I just waited for him to com back. I found out later he'd taken pictures of me in that situation for his own collection.

I eventually heard him come back and felt him grab the leash tight against the collar to hold my head in place. I'd let him know that I didn't necessarily want to perform or receive any sexual acts, but he'd convinced me that we would play safely and we'd finally agreed that that should be his choice at the time. My only caveat was that if I was performing oral on him, he wouldn't try to shove his cock down his throat but instead let me try to take it willingly. Knowing that, I wasn't surprised to feel something rubbing my mouth and face. "Open up, and take it in slowly. Show me how much you appreciate me tying you up tonight." Here was the moment I had dreaded a little bit, but I took his cock into my mouth and tried to use my tongue on it like I know that I like when I'm on the receiving end. "Good, good. Now use your hands too and suck" I got into it a little more and did my best. He suddenly put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me back as a way to make me stop.

"Nice, but you're just not going to be done that easily. Now stand up and take a step forward." I complied. He finally removed the leash and collar so that I was blindfolded, but otherwise not restrained and naked except for those silly jockey briefs he'd made me wear. I'd told him that I was interested in being bound both by quickly being handcuffed and by rope, so I wasn't surprised when he very effectively tied my hands behind my back with rope, then tied my arms to my torso somehow so that I had very little wiggle room.

He then started to pull down my jockey briefs and took the opportunity to play with my balls, but just barely brushed my cock. Suddenly I felt him take my cock into his mouth and work it just long enough to give me a raging hard on before suddenly stopping and pulling my jockey shorts back over my erection. He rubbed the tip of my cock a little bit through the shorts and I went wild again. After a break, I felt something cold and hard on first one hip, then the other as he used scissors to cut off my jockey shorts that were completely soaked in my own precum! "Open wide" he said as he packed my mouth with the remains of my jockey shorts. He then tied some kind of cloth around my mouth to make a very effective gag.

The next thing I felt was his hands on my genitals as I realized that he was wrapping and tying off a rope around my scrotum and cock. I quickly learned why he took off the earlier collar and leash as I felt a tug on my now bound up balls and he said "walk this way." We must have walked to another room, with him occasionally tugging the new leash alternating with slapping my ass from behind.

The night still wasn't over though, but that's gonna wait for another installment...
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

The Finale:

When we left our hero (fictional me), I was naked, gagged with my own underwear, blindfolded, hands tied behind my back, and being led around by a rope tied around my genitals.

After having entirely too much fun at my experience leading me around, my captor stopped me with a hand to my chest. He grabbed my cock with one hand, then cupped one ass cheek with another hand to position me where he wanted. I felt myself pushed up against what I later learned was the foot of a metal bed frame. He told me to spread my legs, and I felt him tie off my ankles such that I couldn't bring my ankles together, but not so far that it was too uncomfortable. Next, I felt a tug and then constant tension from the rope tied around my genitals and I knew he must have tied it off. "Now, I'd advise you not to move too suddenly" he said.

I'd told him that I was a little squeamish about any kind of ass play, but that I was open to at least trying it while I was completely bound. He took his time teasing me, groping me from behind, and never letting me know if I was off the hook so to speak or if there was more to come. I was terribly turned on as he played with me, even though I was a little scared about what might happen next...

And I honestly don't know how to end this because I just don't have any idea what any of that would feel like or what I would really want to happen anyway. Let's just say that the night also included me getting mercilessly edged to a final, blissful completion and he was happy with the experience too. He also gave me some pictures of me looking very helpless in bondage.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]JackMurray[/mention]

Really like it bud, was good well paced story.

The way you ended it made me laugh, I like the honesty and humour. Although I’m sure some may be a little disappointed.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic