Customs Officer Smuggled (M/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Customs Officer Smuggled (M/M+)

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This is a one-shot story. If you enjoy, I'd love to hear your opinions and suggestions!

Transporting illegal goods is a hard business but nothing that can't be done by greasing some hands. Wade was too young to be a bent cop but before finishing his first year in duty he was already adjusted to how things work in there.

He was a blond-haired, blue-eyed pretty boy and loved partying. Before they assigned him to a border in the middle of nowhere, he was used to partying and he had no intention of departing from his old ways. By conveniently overlooking certain trucks passing through the night, he acquired a respectable amount of spoils involving booze, expensive watches, and money.

Naturally, when a sketchy 18-wheeler approached the port of entry, he swaggered towards the driver's side. The man behind the wheeler was a mountain of a man with carefully groomed stubble and dresses in an intimidating leather jacket and boots combo. When asked to get out of his vehicle, he complied quietly with a subtle smirk. When he saw how the driver's tight jeans packed an impressive bulge, Wade involuntary thought how attractive the man was.

He recognized the unmistakable air of someone who had something to hide. Maybe he could accept the guy's body as a bribe?

Considering himself fairly handsome in his fitting uniform of blue shirt and brown pants, Wade lazily checked the papers the driver handed, making sure to give him a good view of his shapely butt.

"These are obviously forged," he said, at last, giving them back. "Say, big guy: How do you plan to cross the border without proper certificates? Surely you have something else to offer to me.

The driver's grin widened. "As a matter of fact, I do, officer." His voice was surprisingly low even for a man of his stature. "Why don't you check my cargo and see for yourself?"

Wade was a little disappointed that he wouldn't get laid with this stud, he was curious about what he was carrying. He followed the driver to the back of the 18-wheeler and kept his hand over his baton.

He expected guns, drugs, and even jewelry judging from how mysteriously the carrier acted but he wasn't prepared for what he saw when the doors opened. The case was full of men!

Not just any men, either. There were at least a dozen young guys and they were all muscular, fit men wearing nothing but their skivvies. And they were tied up to boot!

Each men's wrists were tied up over their heads with leather cuffs and which were attached to chains hanging from the ceiling. Their feet touched the ground but they were forced to stand up constantly in a position that left their backs arched and chests puffed. Wade had a hard time imagining how tiresome their positions must be in the long term.

At least there were black leather straps coming out of the walls pressed the bound guys' bodies to the sides of the rig at their ankles, tights, abdomen, and elbows, supporting their weight. Sleep masks of black leather were attached to their heads, blindfolding them.

Noticing Wade, transported men started to fight against their bondage and cry for his attention, but their voices were muffled by even more leather, this time in the shape of plug gags. They were frighteningly effecting. The dirty rookie cop could hardly hear a faint white noise created by moaning, begging, and grunting caused by a dozen men.

Staring at the drove of bound and gagged hunks blindly squirming against their bonds and their sweaty muscles glistening in the faint light only covered by skimpy briefs, Wade was mesmerized. He broke out of his daze with some difficulty and turned towards the driver.

"Wait, so... your offer is-"

"Pick one," the driver cut it, laidback and cool. "I picked all the boys personally. I can guarantee quality."

Wade didn't ask what these men were for. It was obvious what kinds of duties beefy young males in minimal clothing can perform. He surprised himself by answering with a confidant "Sure".

Why the hell not? He always wanted a hot guy all by himself. Since there was nothing but old men in the small border town he lived, he might as well seize the opportunity. Plus, these guys were all foreigners who likely didn't speak English and blindfolded. None of them saw their face and even if he let one go after making the most of it, they couldn't get their point across authorities.

Like a kid in a candy store, Wade went around in the case, freely touching and even groping the "merchandise" without caring about their hardly audible protests.

Which one he was going to choose? The dark man with a bubble butt? The one who had shaved hair and pierced nipples? One of them had tribal tattoos adorning his soft pecs but the one left to him has sexy leg and chest hair. A college student looking captive who's long black hair falling to his shoulders was quietly sobbing to himself which could be fun to play with. But he could also enjoy breaking the guy in bleached mohawk who angrily struggled when he slapped his tight.

In the end, Wade couldn't decide on one. When he was busy stroking the length of a guy over his briefs, the driver long forgotten, something hit the back of his head and everything went dark.

When Wade came to himself, he found himself unable to move. His hands were tied at the small of his back by some familiar feeling handcuffs. His ankles were bound in the same way.

He was sitting on some sort of metal bench in the back of the 18-wheeler. He noticed that his shirt was unbuttoned and his pants were pulled down, exposing his smooth legs and chest along with his tighty whities. The captive men were quiet but someone was watching him.

tumblr_p42g7ufuSx1vm6blgo5_640.jpg

"Don't mind me, boy. I was just enjoying the view before you join the others." The driver! He must've put him out! But why? Wade was ready to keep his mouth shut as long as he had some fun with the men he carried.

"Mhrh?! Nr, nr, NR! Rmh mm gr!" Wade tried to reason with him but his mouth was taped.

"I'm sure you'll understand. I collected a lot of boys but as you can see, none of them look like you." Wade hasn't really thought about it but all the guys in the rig looked like they were from South America, East Asia, or the Middle East. They were presumably picked for their "exotic looks", and he stood out like a sore thumb between them.

The driver kept talking. "I was told to bring a young, smooth blond with blue eyes for a special customer. Imagine my luck when I met with you."

"Mrr crn'h nr hhrh! Mrr hncch hrcch, rmrmrhm mm!" Wade fought against his handcuffs but they hold tight. The driver laughed at the dirty officer's pathetic attempts at freeing himself. Then, he easily pushed Wade back with one hand and gripped the bulge in his briefs with the other.

Wade moaned, angry at himself for falling into such an obvious trap and taking pleasure from his predicament. His shift lasted until the morning. Before someone notices his absence, he could've been taken to another state!

He tried to kick his captive but his feet were tangled in his pants. The driver ignored him and started to massage the cloth-covered hard-on of the bound officer.

"Make the most of it, boy," the driver whispered to Wade's ear. "I can guarantee you that your new owner won't let you do this often". Wade whined to the cloth filling his mouth, but he was already panting. It's been far too long since he was with someone and even if he was unwilling, a hot guy breathing down his neck turned him on. Plus, he was already aroused from all the guys he played with from before and he could still see them. It wasn't long before he came with a loud groan, spilling inside his briefs.

His captor kissed him over Wade's taped lips as he strained to regain his breathing. "Good boy. Now, let's get you ready."

Wade couldn't even put up a fight as he's blindfolded, and his hands pulled over his head. His clothes were cut from his body until he's left with his soiled briefs. After that, he heard the doors of the 18-wheeler close and he felt the vehicle moving.

The venal officer was now one of the goods. As he heard the moans of his fellow captives, Wade hoped his new owner would be more gentle than himself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Oh man DTR

your stories are golden, always leaves me satisfied, perfect balance between exposition and story!

I identify with Wade - I would love a guy of my own but have a deep yearning to also be owned...
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Super hot story! Serves Wade right, taking too long with the merchandise like that :twisted:

Another great addition to your growing list of stories. Great use of pictures too.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

MountainMan_91 wrote: 4 years ago Oh man DTR

your stories are golden, always leaves me satisfied, perfect balance between exposition and story!

I identify with Wade - I would love a guy of my own but have a deep yearning to also be owned...
Thanks a lot! Glad you enjoyed the plot and characters.
Volobond wrote: 4 years ago Super hot story! Serves Wade right, taking too long with the merchandise like that :twisted:

Another great addition to your growing list of stories. Great use of pictures too.
Wade's situation is grim but he had it coming. It was very fun to write about.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Aww, poor Wade.
Well, you know what they say right?
What goes around, comes around.
Serves him right for being an amateur-crook in the first place.

Maybe the beefy driver is another Procurer who works for the same shady organisation that Caleb from "It's a Business" works for.
Wouldn't that be neat 8-)
If you and Volo collab, officer Wade might even make it as a cameo in Caleb's tale.

Fantastic work, mate!
Enjoyed every moment of it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
Maybe the beefy driver is another Procurer who works for the same shady organisation that Caleb from "It's a Business" works for.
Wouldn't that be neat 8-)
If you and Volo collab, officer Wade might even make it as a cameo in Caleb's tale.
Lol that'd be so much fun! Hot muscular guys beware! :lol:

Let me know if you ever do want to work together on something, bud - it'd be a pleasure to work with an awesome writer like you!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thanks a lot, guys! Your comments really make my day.
Volobond wrote: 4 years agoLet me know if you ever do want to work together on something, bud - it'd be a pleasure to work with an awesome writer like you!
Never tried doing joint works before but I'd like to give it a shot. I love your writing and it sounds like a fun idea.

Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Good read. You weave your story around the pic to make it a great illustrated story.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story! I think we all agree Wade had it comming but even if had been a model officer I would be more than happy to see him kidnapped with the others :D
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Great story! You can't go wrong with the fantasy of a uniformed officer taken into captivity... I mean, what could possibly go wrong with taking a law enforcement agent into private custody for a life of servitude ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I would love to see you continue this story. I'd love to read what happens to the officer!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

"Make the most of it, boy," the driver whispered to Wade's ear. "I can guarantee you that your new owner won't let you do this often".
I want to see what happens to the poor lads -- please continue, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic