RAQUEL'S PREDICAMENTS (M/F, F/F) - THE FINAL CHAPTER!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

RAQUEL'S PREDICAMENTS (M/F, F/F) - THE FINAL CHAPTER!

Post by Switcher1313 »

Dear reader, I'm back with another saga of the lovely Raquel. This story continues the topic that I had started entitled, "The Story of Raquel." Please check out the link so you can see the back story: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 863d26ff6c

RAQUEL’S PREDICAMENTS

The young girl hummed happily to herself. Taking a long and luxurious shower served to dispel the summer heat that she had to go through coming to and from work. She stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a large white towel and using another towel to dry her hair.

She had long black hair and a wonderful chocolate brown complexion that seemed to glow with an ethereal sheen after her shower. Her eyes were large and expressive. Her lips were red and luscious. Her body was more lean than curvaceous. She had small breasts high on her chest. She walked with a flowing panther-like grace. Raquel was home early on a Friday night after a particularly good week and she couldn’t be happier.

Her relaxed state left her oblivious to her surroundings, so she was utterly caught by surprise when a hand covered her mouth and her arms were pinned to her sides. She was caught off-balance and easily flung onto the bed facedown. Her assailant straddled her to pin her arms and quickly stuffed a ballgag into her mouth. Her arms were wrenched behind her and her wrists were quickly wrapped with tape. Her elbows were similarly welded together. Her attacker then made quick work of taping her long and lovely bare legs together at ankles, knees and thighs. The towel was ripped away baring her body. She was wearing a pair of high cut white panties.

Raquel’s captor turned her over and her eyes widened at what she saw…

At this point, dear reader, you decide what does Raquel see:

A – A man
B – A woman
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 22 times in total.
Alexx
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Alexx »

B, go with B!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I go for a good healthy "B"!°
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

To be honest, I don't think A stood a chance
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE BURGLAR
700-02724730en_Masterfile.jpg
Taped tightly on the bed, Raquel beheld a woman wearing an all-black outfit that accentuated her curvaceous body. She wore a balaclava that only showed her almond-shaped eyes. She stood tall and haughtily with both hands on her narrow waist.

“Well, well. I thought no one would be home. Seems I was mistaken. Thought I’d be in and out quickly, but I didn’t expect to bag me a bonus!” declared the burglar. She ran a gloved hand down Raquel’s taped legs that made the bound woman shiver.

“As long as you’re here, might as well have me a little fun,” said the woman in a low and husky voice. She removed her gloves and lay beside her bound victim. She ran her fingertips over the helpless brown body exploring her rounded thighs, her flat stomach, her small breasts, the hard nipples.

“I can see that you’re getting off being tied up, girl,” she declared as her hand found Raquel’s sparse bush hidden by her panties noting the wetness already present. She took out a butterfly knife, opened it with a flourish and quickly cut through the sides of the panties, baring Raquel’s most intimate bits.

The burglar’s middle finger traced Raquel’s slit up and down and the helpless girl moaned in a mixture of fright and arousal. Her breath started to quicken. And then, the finger slowly and inexorably penetrated the moist orifice and explored its wet and satiny insides. Raquel writhed and her legs bent in response to the intrusion.

Delighted, the masked woman continued to waggle her finger inside Raquel’s very wet pussy and soon it was joined by another finger. Raquel groaned loudly through the gag as the finger found her clit and it was as if a switch sent her arousal ten notches higher.

Raquel was panting now as she helplessly endured and enjoyed what was being done to her. The tape binding her creaked, but did not give. To further immobilize her, the woman grabbed her already bound legs as her fingers rhythmically teased the girl. Raquel could not escape and she could not get away from those intrusive fingers.

Soon, the molten heat generated from her crotch spread throughout her body. No further resistance was possible. Her body was helpless and now her mind was slowly being overtaken with arousal. Her cries got louder and the entire neighborhood would probably have heard her if she weren’t gagged.

And then, the fingers sped up and without warning, Raquel went over the edge. She screamed. She passed out.

What would the burglar do to her after this, I wonder?

A – Hogtie her and dildo her from behind
B – Tie her spreadeagle and vibrate her brains out
C – Tie her up in a ball and leave her
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

Great continuation! I'm voting for A.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

C it is :)
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

I'll vote for B
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

HAVING FUN AT HER EXPENSE

Regaining consciousness, Raquel tried to move, but discovered that she couldn’t. Her mouth was still sealed by the ballgag. She was still very much naked. Only this time, her body was wrapped in rope. Her wrists were bound behind her in a boxtie. More strands encircled her torso and these served to emphasize her breasts.

Her ankles were crossed before being tied together. Her legs were kept bent because her ankle bonds were connected to the ropes harnessing her upper body. The bondage was insidious because it kept her legs apart while preventing her from moving around much. She tested the ropes but found it to be firm and very well applied.

“I see you’re awake,” observed the burglar, “I thought I’d change your bonds a bit. Do you like it?”

Raquel glared at her captor and struggled in her bonds.

“Uh uh! You are the feisty one, eh? Well, I know how to slow you down!” admonished the burglar. She brought out what looked like a long black cylinder tapered gently at one end. The burglar sensuously licked the tapered end and inserted it into her mouth, moistening it with her saliva. She twisted the base. The device gave off a low hum.

Raquel renewed her struggles to no avail as the woman went behind her. Frantically looking back, she saw the woman smile wickedly as the device was touched to her naked bum before being teased in her ass crack. The burglar brought the device very slowly down until it reached her waiting pussy.

“OMG! She’s teasing me! I can’t help myself! So wet!” was all that Raquel could think. She felt so helpless and so turned on. Finally, the device reached her sopping slit and she jerked in her ropes. The woman simply lay one hand on top of her bound arms to keep her in place while probing her most delicate insides. The vibrations were bringing out the animal lust in Raquel again. The restraining ropes creaked ominously but held.

“You are so wet dearie! I so love how your slit muffles the sound!” exclaimed the woman. Raquel could only grunt and moan in response.

The woman uncannily read Raquel’s movements and knew enough to keep her on the edge, but no more. Raquel was going crazy with lust.

She thought, “Ooooh! She’s got it in me and I can’t do anything! So close! When will she let me come?”

Finally, as if sensing her thoughts, the woman brought the device to bear on Raquel’s most sensitive point and the helpless girl screamed behind the gag and blacked out anew.

------------------

When Raquel regained her senses, she found that she had been released from the hogtie to find herself tied spreadeagle on the bed. Her wrists and ankles were bound with generous amounts of rope which stretched her arms and legs to their limits. She could barely move and she was well aware that she was lewdly exposed to the woman who was sitting in a chair at the foot of the bed looking at her splayed legs.

“You’ve had enough fun I think. Time that I sampled the merchandise,” said the woman as she pulled off the black shirt. Alabaster skin was revealed and ample breasts barely contained by her bra. She unhooked her bra and smiled at the helpless captive on the bed. She fondled her breasts. The only thing she wore was her mask.

“Like them? Don’t worry, you’ll soon get a taste of them,” sneered the woman. Raquel stared wide-eyed and licked her lips as if in anticipation of sampling those lovely mounds. The woman unzipped and stepped out of her black pants and Raquel was shocked to find a strap-on dildo springing free.

The woman slowly and languorously approached the bed and mounted the helpless Raquel. Fair skin contrasted with brown skin as the dominant woman’s fingers freely explored Raquel’s exposed torso. She kneaded the modest brown breasts and tweaked the nipples until they were as hard as pebbles.

“Lovely!” breathed the woman as she bent down to plan soft kisses on Raquel’s neck and chest. Her mouth sucked at Raquel’s breasts and her tongue tickled her engorged nipples. Raquel writhed as best as she could. The woman moved down the bound woman’s body until her face was only inches from the exposed crotch.

The burglar could smell Raquel’s arousal and her tongue now darted out to plumb the depths of Raquel’s delicate core, who promptly spasmed as the woman expertly used tongue and mouth to bring her close to the edge.

“I can’t f__k you, but I can use this!” said the woman motioning to the strap-on. She carefully positioned the tool before driving it slowly into Raquel’s wet and waiting slit. Raquel groaned as the dildo was rammed to the hilt and then the woman started pumping her.

Raquel could do nothing but receive the woman’s thrusts. Her assailant then stopped to adjust her ankles ropes so they were a bit loose. She then put a pillow under Raquel’s bum before resuming her relentless pounding of the hapless victim.

Naked, helpless and now being assaulted, Raquel gasped, groaned and pleaded. She was powerless to resist. Her hands clenched and unclenched. Her toes curled at the indignity and the pleasure of her treatment. After two major orgasms, she thought she couldn’t come any more, but soon, she could feel the stirrings in her nether regions. The woman knew how to push her buttons and she could do naught but obey her will.

Her lovely brown skin was slick with the sweat of passion and her captor’s alabaster skin also shone with sweat. It was too much and Raquel gave out with a muffled yell even as the woman gasped. They had both come together and the burglar collapsed on top of Raquel.

-----------------

It was dark outside when Raquel regained consciousness. Her wrists were tied behind her and her ankles were tied together as well. Her knees were drawn to her chest by more rope that also wrapped around her body leaving her in a secure bundle. She tried to look around and strained her hearing. She was alone.

The burglar had left her.

Poor Raquel! Is she destined to remain this way forever, or would you want to know what happens next?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So you combined Scenarios A,B and C! I liked the idea - well written again. And I - for my Part - would very much like to know, what happens next? Maybe Karen rescuing Rachel?
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Really great story, I would love to know what happens next
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

What happens next, I wonder? Maybe the burglar comes back with a way to sneak Raquel out?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

REGAINING HER FREEDOM

Raquel squirmed and struggled for what seemed like hours until finally the rope connecting her head and knees unraveled and she managed to stretch her body. She momentarily savored the feeling of being able to extend her body before taking stock of her situation. Apparently, only her wrists and ankles remained tied so she brought her bound wrists under her bum and down her legs before bringing it in front. Removing the ballgag from her mouth, she made short work of unknotting her wrists ropes. With her wrists free, she easily removed her ankles ropes.

She stood on wobbly feet from the bed that had been her prison for the past hours. She looked at her naked form in the full-length mirror. She briefly touched the rope marks decorating her smooth brown skin that shined with sweat in the semi-darkness. She stretched before going into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

She emerged and put on panties and a dark green sleep shirt that showed off her lovely long legs. She padded into the kitchen on bare feet and had a cup of coffee. She was sitting at the dining room table when the front door was unlocked and opened. Karen sauntered in wearing tight jeans and t-shirt. She toted a wheeled overnight bag along with her handbag. Interestingly, Raquel did not get up to greet her best friend.

“That was quite a stunt you pulled Karen,” said Raquel with a bit of a frown, but with a twinkle in her eyes, “Not telling me you were arriving today and then ambushing me and then leaving me tied up, naked and alone in the dark!”

Karen rushed to embrace her friend and whispered, “I’m sorry girlfriend. I wanted to surprise you and you got to admit, that was one heck of a surprise!”

Raquel finally smiled and said, “Yeah! Burglar ties up helpless girl is an intense scene! You were an amazing burglar Karen!”

After some more chit-chat, Raquel asked, “So how’d your trip go?”

Karen enthusiastically opened her luggage and said, “Well, I got a surprise for you dear girl! Behold!”

What did Karen show Raquel?

A – Sexy lingerie
B – A schoolgirl outfit
C – French maid outfit

Your choice will decide how the next scene goes, so vote now!
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

I vote for A.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I vote for B :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

BINDING THE SCHOOLGIRL

Raquel’s eyes widened at the contents of Karen’s luggage. They were costumes! She saw various attire that any role player would want. She could see costumes for schoolgirls, French maids, sexy lingerie and so much more. She picked up one of the packages at random and saw that it was a schoolgirl outfit.

“That would look good on you, dear! Why don’t you try it on?” prodded Karen.

When Raquel turned to leave, Karen stopped her by saying, “No! Change into it now! Here!”

Smiling coyly, Raquel moved to obey. All she had to do was slip out of the sleep shirt. She put on the very short plaid skirt which barely covered her panties. The short-sleeved blouse fit her perfectly, but she was surprised to see her midriff on display—it was cut that short. A school tie completed the ensemble. She got her high-heeled pumps to complete the ensemble.

Raquel gracefully pirouetted and asked, “How do I look?”

Karen walked around Raquel in open admiration and she caressed the nice rounded rump that was barely covered by the plaid skirt.

“Very nice! I’ve always wanted to tie up a schoolgirl!” she exclaimed.

Without waiting for a command, Raquel turned around, crossed her wrists behind her back and meekly said, “I’ve been a very bad girl, teacher. Maybe I should be punished.”

“That you have, dear,” said Karen, as she fished a length of rope out of the luggage and quickly bound and cinched Raquel’s wrists palm-to-palm. More rope was used to bind Raquel’s elbows together. This caused Raquel to thrust out her breasts. Karen could already see the nipples poking hard against the thin white fabric of the blouse.

Karen dragged the struggling coed to a chair where she bound the slim ankles to a leg of the chair. Raquel’s toes barely touched the floor. The short skirt hiked up so that Raquel’s panties were peeking out. Karen bound Raquel’s wrists to the top of the backrest so that she was set in a sitting strappado. She then unbuttoned the white blouse to put Raquel’s pert breasts on display. Finally, she removed the school tie and used it to cleave gag the struggling girl.

Raquel made a show of struggling in the chair and making pleading noises through the gag. Karen fished out a vibrating wand from the luggage. She positioned the device so that it would touch Raquel’s most intimate parts and taped it into place on the chair. She turned it on and sat on the couch.

The wand immediately caused Raquel to gasp and groan as it did its irresistible magic on the bound girl. Raquel’s helpless body trembled as her most sensitive parts were assaulted by the wand. Karen chuckled as Raquel struggled and pleaded, trying to break free, to no avail. Karen increased the power gradually until Raquel’s cries gave evidence to the intense stimulation that she was receiving.

“Ooooh! Gggd! Plllss!” was all that Raquel could utter, so turned on was she. Her gyrations became more intense and sweat broke out on her brows as the wand wrenched an intense orgasm out of her. Her head slumped forward, totally spent.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

MEMORY INTRUDES 1

Frank sat on the couch sipping an iced tea and catching up on his reading. She and Raquel had been together for almost a year now and he couldn’t be happier. She was smart, caring and understanding, not to mention sexy as heck. It was a Friday and hey had decided to stay indoors at his place because of the bad weather. Finishing a dinner of pizza, Frank had decided to read through his novel while Raquel freshened up.

“Oooh Frank!” called Raquel from the stairs to the second floor.

Frank glanced in her direction and was astonished at what he saw. Raquel was poised on the stairs with her long and lean body positioned provocatively. She was wearing a satiny black ensemble that left three things to the imagination. The bra was composed of two small triangles that barely covered Raquel’s pert tits. The bottom was similarly small and was nothing more than a covering for the crotch with strings around the waist. She wore a diaphanous negligee that barely covered her panties and served to emphasize rather than conceal the treasures of her lovely brown body. The high heels she wore set off her legs nicely and made them seem longer.

Frank whistled appreciatively and sighed, “Lady, you are gorgeous!” He stood up and dropped the book he was reading. Raquel met him halfway. They embraced and kissed deeply. Frank’s hands slipped beneath the negligee and explored the flawless milk chocolate skin beneath. Frank then picked up Raquel and easily carried her like a new bride into the bedroom. He threw her on the bed and was on her, exploring frantically, even urgently, with mouth and hands.

“To what do I owe this surprise?” asked Frank.

“We are celebrating our first anniversary next week but I just couldn’t wait,” breathed Raquel.

“It is very much appreciated!” chirped Frank, “Now since you’ve got me all hot and bothered, are you prepared to pay the price?” Of course, Raquel had noticed the bulge in his man’s pants and was prepared for “the worst.”

Frank reached under the bed, pulled out their box of “toys” and selected four leather cuffs with chains and carabiners attached. They quickly went on Raquel’s wrists and ankles and soon Raquel found herself spread-eagled and unable to move. The negligee was already removed and Raquel was left wearing the tiny satin covering on her most private parts. Frank happily found that the strapless bra could be unclasped from the front and the panties were attached with a similar clasp on one side.

Now stripped naked and stretched out vulnerably. She looked up as Frank slowly undressed, making a show of it. The stripping made Raquel lick her lips and her nether lips moisten with need. Frank touched every part of her exposed naked body using his hands and mouth and when he could not take it anymore, he propped a pillow underneath Raquel’s backside and positioned himself. He slowly penetrated into Raquel’s moistness and thrust into the helpless but happy girl until they both came as one.

Raquel’s mind came back to the present and she sensed Karen untying her ankles. The latter chafed the indents were the ropes had been applied but also took the time to massage the entire length of her bare legs.

“Copping a feel, I see!” remarked Raquel and Karen smiled before standing up and getting a bottle of water which she offered to her captive. Raquel drank gratefully and soon her wrists were untied, but the ropes were simply replaced with leather cuffs so her arms were tacked behind her. Another pair of leather cuffs with chain soon hobbled her ankles. She was made to stand up and sit on the couch. She looked down and saw her blouse still open exposing her firm breasts. Her skirt had hiked up exposing much of her lovely thighs.

“So what else are you gonna do to me you sexy bitch?” Raquel asked.

What’s next? You decide dear readers…

A – Karen interrogates Raquel with breast torture
B – Karen interrogates Raquel with tickle torture
C – Karen gets eaten by Raquel
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I'd like B! Some good tickling of Raquels soles?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

SCHOOLGIRL INTERROGATED

On the couch, Karen proceeded to add to Raquel’s restraints. Her wrists were uncuffed only to be replaced by tight leather straps. Longer straps were used to bind her above and below her breasts as well as around her slim waist ensuring that her arms were completely immobilized.

Another strap was used to bind her lovely smooth thighs together. Karen could not resist stroking the flawless skin and tickled Raquel’s panty-clad crotch. Finally, her ankles were also strapped together.

Karen savored the helpless schoolgirl tightly bound before her, breasts on display and panties peeking under the very short plaid skirt. She sat beside the helpless girl and flung one arm around her shoulder and said, “Now we’re gonna play a game and if you’re good, you are gonna tell me the truth. Understand?” Raquel nodded, somewhat puzzled.

Karen then said, “First question, do you like being tied up so much?”

“No!” answered Raquel with a hint of a smile.

“Oh that didn’t sound truthful to me. Maybe I should give you a little incentive,” said Karen as she produced a pair of tweezer clamps. She pinched a turgid nipple and attached the device eliciting a grunt from her captive.

“Oh, that’s tight, Karen, please take it off!” pleaded Raquel, but not too vigorously.

“Tsk! Such a liar you are!” exclaimed Karen as she captured the other nipple with the other clamp. The chain connecting them as held in midair by Karen and she smiled with evil delight.

“Don’t tell me you don’t like your titties clamped?” prodded Karen. Raquel shook her head and Karen allowed the chain to drop and Raquel moaned as her nipples were dragged down by the chain. She squirmed in her bondage until she regained self-control so that clamps would not pinch her further. Karen then took Raquel’s bare legs and put them on her lap.

“Do you like being tied up by yours truly?” asked Karen. Again, Raquel shook her head to signify her denial. With an evil smile, Karen slowly raked her fingernails along Raquel’s exposed soles.

Raquel giggled, then finally, let out with, “Eeek! No! Stop that!”

“Not until you tell me the truth, naughty schoolgirl!” said Karen as she gripped Raquel’s legs tighter and continued to slowly and sensuously draw her nails along Karen’s soles, insteps, calves, knees and thighs. The hapless girl shrieked as Karen continued the torment. She convulsed in helpless laughter, but the straps and Karen’s hands held her firmly in place.

Raquel laughed hysterically and tears trickled from her eyes from the punishment she was receiving. Her mind was shutting down and her strength was being sapped as Karen proceeded to poke, prod and scratch the exposed parts of her body.

Finally, Karen relented and as the tickling ceased, Raquel, in panting sentences, declared, “You win! Yes, I love being tied up by you! I adore the way that you make love to me! And I really missed you Karen!”

At this declaration, Karen stopped, let Karen’s legs down and embraced her best friend and lover tightly. Their lips met in a passionate kiss and all was suddenly well in their world.

------

Ah, don’t you love romantic bondage, dear readers? :) :) :)

Fear not. This isn’t the end. For the next part, let me know if you prefer—

A – Raquel gets stripped nude
B – Both of them end up nude

First suggestion wins!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I'd go for A this time!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago I'd go for A this time!
You got it Caesar73!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

BEDTIME

Karen removed he straps and ankle cuffs restraining Raquel and, considering the late hour, they both went off to the bedroom. As if finally reaching a sanctum, Karen removed the leather bands imprisoning Raquel’s wrists and ordered her to strip naked. With so few articles of clothing on her body, Raquel took her sweet time removing the blouse, skirt and finally her panties while Karen, lolling on the bed, watched her with obvious delight. The naked girl excused herself to go to the bathroom and when she came back, she was greeted by Karen with a tight embrace and a deep kiss. Raquel’s arms responded with a hug of her own and she kissed back.

They stood that way for a long time, drinking in each other’s essence. Then, Karen dexterously maneuvered her naked friend to the bed where she was pushed facedown. Her wrists were quickly bound in a boxtie, with ropes lashing her arms, shoulders and chest. The bound girl was turned faceup. Each leg was lovingly caressed by soft gentle fingers before being tied ankle to thigh. Thus, Raquel was frogtied, totally naked and on display for Karen’s hungry eyes. She was sat up against the headboard.

Karen then produced a unique gag. It was a ring gag, which meant that Raquel’s mouth was to be kept open, but projecting from the ring was a phallus-shaped attachment. This was buckled on the helpless girl before Karen shed her pants.

“Now, my helpless beauty, you will fuck me using your mouth. Of course, I provided an accessory,” Karen giggled. Raquel made some unintelligible sounds but sighed in resignation at the end.

Karen stood on the bed and carefully positioned the implement against her slit and using amazing hip dexterity, impaled herself. She pumped slowly, savoring every wonderful sensation. Raquel could smell Karen’s arousal as she was manhandled and used. She was, of course, glad to pleasure her friend even in this way. Almost too soon, Karen let out with a throaty groan as she climaxed.

Marshaling her strength, she glanced down and seeing the lust in her friend’s eyes, she said, “Don’t worry baby, mommy has something for you too.” She got off the bed, left the room and came back with another phallus replica, but this time, strapped to her crotch.

She gently pulled Raquel from her sitting position and flipped her face down so that her naked bum was raised. Raquel could only make “aahh” sounds as Karen penetrated her from behind with the strapon and pumped her slowly at first and taking her time to build to a rhythm. Soon, Raquel was pleading, albeit in a garbled way, for Karen to finish her off. Karen upped the pace and soon Raquel groaned with her own orgasm.

Karen took her time unraveling the ropes binding her prisoner. They lay in bed spooning and she whispered in Raquel’s ear, “Next week baby, let’s spend the weekend at my place.”

Raquel giggled and snuggled closer to Karen before answering, “Sure!” Inhaling each other’s aroma, they soon drifted off to a nice restful sleep.

----

Hope you stay tuned, dear readers. Karen will have Raquel in her clutches for a whole weekend!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE ORIENTAL TOUCH

Raquel couldn’t wait for the following weekend. She was so distracted in anticipation that her boss had to call her attention twice during one meeting, much to her embarrassment. Finally, Friday arrived and she went to bed early, knowing and yet not knowing what was in store for her the following day.

Early Saturday found the would-be captive on Karen’s doorstep bright and early. The brown-skinned beauty chose to wear a simple white shirt and shorts and wearing sneakers on her feet. She toted an overnight bag and walked leisurely up the driveway towards Karen’s door. The door opened before she could even knock and Karen pulled her inside and they shared a warm embrace and a kiss.

After dropping off Raquel’s bag in the guest room, they went into the kitchen to have a breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast and freshly brewed coffee.

While sipping at their respective cups, it was obvious that Raquel could not contain her excitement and kept pestering her friend about what she had planned.

“Relax, girl! Finish your coffee, freshen up and take a look at what’s inside your closet. Put it on and meet me in the living room in 10 minutes. They finished their cups then washed and put away the dishes. Raquel went to her room, opened the closet and gasped at what she saw.

It was an elegant-looking cheongsam, sleeveless, colored blue-green, with a phoenix pattern embroidered on it. She stroked the satiny material and put on the outfit. It fit her perfectly, accentuating her lean figure and pert breasts. The hem of the dress barely reached her knees and there was long slits that revealed most of her thighs. She put on the black high-heeled pumps that came with the outfit and looked at herself in the full-length mirror and smiled at what she saw. The high collar seemed conservative yet the short hem and slits were revealing—a union of opposites in one outfit. She went to the living room where most of the furniture was moved aside leaving a large space in the center where a wooden chair waited.

Karen stood behind the chair wearing a fiery red cheongsam which went down to her feet, but had a long slit up one side of the long skirt. Her cheongsam had a golden dragon embroidered on it and she stood poised with her hands on the chair. She appraised Raquel from head to foot and made her turn around.

“You look lovely, my dear!” enthused Karen, “The dress fits you perfectly!”

“I love it Karen! But it’s not something I’d wear on a night out,” Raquel chuckled.

“No, but it’s perfect for our private games, don’t you agree?” said Karen as she sauntered over to Raquel, her high heels clicking on the wooden parquet floor.

“What did you have in mind?” whispered Raquel.

Suddenly, Karen spun Raquel around, trapped both of her arms in a vise-like grip and covered her mouth with the other hand. Despite being shorter by a couple of inches, Karen was more fit and had the benefit of Japanese martial arts training. Raquel struggled to no avail as she was forced down onto the chair.

With a husky voice, Karen whispered in Raquel’s ear, “I’m taking away my hand from your mouth, but don’t you scream or I will break your arms!” Raquel nodded, panting heavily from the surprise and struggle. Before she could say anything, Karen jammed a blue-green ballgag into her mouth and buckled it off tightly. Her wrists were bound with rope and tied to the lower rung of the chair. More rope wound in an intricate pattern around her body and the chair fully immobilized her upper body.

With a more leisurely pace, Karen took one of Raquel’s long legs, caressed it as if it were the most precious treasure on earth, before tying off the ankle to the rear chair leg. The other leg met a similar fate.

Now Raquel sat helplessly roped in the chair with her legs spread wide open. She moaned and struggled sexily as if daring Karen to do her worst.

Karen smiled and considered her options.

---

Now dear readers, what would you do if you were Karen with a lovely victim at your mercy. No options this time. I want to hear what your kinky imaginations have to offer. Let me know and I’ll incorporate them into the next part.

By the way, this is what a sexy cheongsam looks like:
HTB1OmPnRFXXXXa_XVXXq6xXFXXXs.jpg_q50.jpg
And this is what a cheongsam in bondage looks like. They are also known as qipao.
Cheongsam Bondage - Pink Cheongsam2.jpg
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Here's a nice tip I ran across! :D :D :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic