RAQUEL'S PREDICAMENTS (M/F, F/F) - THE FINAL CHAPTER!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Wheel it is :)
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Guy_Loves_bondage »

C.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you Caesar73 and Guy_LOves_Bondage! A combination of Wheel and Bamboo! Oooh! Raquel is in for a treat! Lemme put it together! :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE BAMBOO AND THE WHEEL

Dangerous Diva suddenly ripped away the golden belt and blue bottoms of Wonder Woman leaving her just wearing her tiara and sheer pantyhose.

“What are you going to do with me, you fiend?” demanded the chained heroine.

“Feisty as ever, eh? We’ll see how your Amazon physique stands up against the Ordeal of the Bamboo and the Wheel!” crowed Diva. Wonder Woman’s eyebrows shot up, not comprehending.

“First, let me have a close look at you my helpless beauty!” hissed Karen as her hands slowly and sensuously explored the exposed brown skin of the captive. She cupped the proud breasts and tweaked the dark brown nubs. Her hands cupped the heroine’s crotch, covered by the diaphanous hose. Diva then went back to fondling and pinching the aroused nipples and she smiled evilly.

From a back pocket, Diva produced what looked like two thin bamboo chopsticks connected at each end by rubber bands. She took one engorged nipple and trapped it between the chopsticks. The pinching sensation made Wonder Woman writhe in pain. Soon, her other nipple shared the same fate.

“Ungh! Please take it off! It hurts!” pleased the superheroine.

“Really? Good!” hissed Diva. She took another bamboo clamp and ordered the heroine to stick out her tongue. To Wonder Woman’s shock and dismay, her tongue was clamped so she could not bring it back into her mouth. Soon, she began to drool uncontrollably. The humiliation was incredible and the defeated heroine could only writhe in her bonds. Diva laughed insultingly at the heroine’s gyrations and her garbled pleas for mercy.

Diva released Wonder Woman from her manacles on the wall but a leash was clipped to her obedience collar and she was pulled towards another evil piece of furniture. This looked like an ordinary wooden chair, but it had a smooth and round post instead of a backrest and the seat was cut right in the middle. Diva pulled off Wonder Woman’s pantyhose and she was left naked save for her tiara and the bamboo clamps on her nipples and tongue.

The humiliated heroine was made to sit on the chair and her wrists and elbows were quickly bound together behind the post. Her neck was clipped to a ring at the top of the post so she couldn’t move her head. Her legs were pulled wide apart and tied to the chair legs at her ankles and thighs so she couldn’t close them. Dangerous Diva opened a drawer and retrieved what looked like a tiny and jagged wheel set in a handle.

Flourishing the implement, Diva said, “This, my dear, is a wartenberg wheel. It is used by doctors to test a patient’s nerve capacity, but I have another use for it!”

Diva touched the heroine’s shoulder and very slowly ran the wheel down the bare arm. Wonder Woman squirmed as the wheel’s spokes pricked her flesh. Smiling with evil intent, Diva worked on the heroine’s arm, hands and fingers. She stroked the wheel down the lovely brown and bare thighs. She brought the wheel down the neck, chest, the slope of the pert breast down to the clamped nipples.

The helpless heroine strained against her bonds. Her skin was awash with prickly and ticklish sensations. When the wheel touched her nipples, she groaned. Diva checked Wonder Woman’s exposed crotch and smiled at the moisture leaking from the slit. Diva took her time in torturing the heroine all over her exposed body. By this time, Wonder Woman’s mind was overwhelmed with the torture. She panted as her slit became wetter with an urgent need.

As if sensing her plight, Diva plunged one finger into her womanhood and fingered the thoroughly defeated amazon slowly. She increased the pace gradually even as the prisoner gasped, grunted and sobbed with mixed humiliation and desire.

Finally, Wonder Woman let out a scream as her orgasm swept over her.

---

Here's a picture of the Wartneberg Wheel
Wartenbergwheel.jpg
And the chopstick clamps
download.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RAQUEL’S MEMORIES INTRUDE

It was dark and stormy for a strong tropical storm was threatening the city. Because of the bad weather and the fact that Frank’s place was closer, Raquel and Frank decided to spend the night at his house. With dinner over, they sat on the bed watching TV. Frank was wearing a black tank top and basketball shorts.

Raquel, on the other hand, wore nothing but rope. Beneath the blanket draped over her, she wore nothing but her birthday suit. Her body was generously bound with soft white rope. Her wrists were tied behind her back. Her arms were further immobilized by ropes woven around her body and this also served to apply sensual pressure on her small breasts. Her nipples seemed especially hard when rope touched her breasts. Frank spent a good amount of time binding the brown beauty’s legs together, so rope was tied and cinched around her ankles, above and below her knees and around her thighs very close to her intimate parts. Raquel could already feel the wetness between her legs as Frank tied and cinched her thighs together.

Being thus tied, they had sat on the bed watching the movie. Of course, Frank couldn’t resist fondling his lovely nude prisoner or kissing her neck as she snuggled against him. Just a little movement from the roped woman sitting against him totally distracted him from watching the movie. Her incessant chattering finally made Frank apply a cleave gag to her. She pouted playfully but wisely kept quiet until the end of the movie.

Finally, as the closing credits rolled, Frank switched off the TV and swept off the blanket covering his very helpless girlfriend.

“You have been distracting me too much throughout the move, love, so I’m gonna have to punish you for it!” said Frank as he frantically untied the bonds holding Raquel’s legs together. He then disrobed and his erection sprang forth mightily, so hard was he.

Raquel could do nothing with her arms bound and her mouth gagged, as Frank pushed her down onto the bed. She raised and bent her legs unceremoniously and, overcome with passion, pounded into her with reckless abandon. Of course, Raquel was already wet and lubricated so she accommodated him easily, savoring the feeling of helplessness and pleasure at what was being done to her.

Frank tried to stave off his climax until her could feel Raquel getting close and as the wind howled and the rain poured outside, they created their own storm of passion within that bedroom.

---

Dear reader, I just realized that I haven't gone down memory lane with Karen! Is this something you'd want to explore with me?

A - Yes
B - No, continue with the current storyline
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I would be tempted to keep this focused on raquel and a future story switched to focus on Karen and her background
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Kinklander and wolfman, your suggestions are noted! Thank you!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

BACK TO THE PRESENT - REALITY BEATS FICTION
Hot-Women-s-Sexy-Sleepwear-Night-Dress-Sexy-Dress-G-String-Nightdress-Short-Nightgown-Ladies-vestidos.jpg_640x640q70.jpg
It was a rainy Saturday morning and Raquel and Karen had awakened a bit late than their usual 6:00 A.M. so they could go on a morning run. Since the weather was bad, they decided to forego their usual exercise routine and indulge in a hearty breakfast and just laze around the house. Karen was watching the news while Raquel was intently reading something on her tablet. Finally, Raquel put down the tablet and sighed.

“What were you reading?” asked Karen.

Raquel replied, “Oh, it was an old novel—a psycho thriller entitled ‘Let’s Go Play at the Adams.’ It’s a story of a babysitter who gets tied up by the kids she’s taking care of and ends up being murdered by the kids. The poor girl spent most of the novel tied up and her killers get away scot free.”

“I know the novel. I read it years ago. It started out light but built to some heavy suspense and drama,” said Karen. Her face then assumed a contemplative look.

“I know that look,” said Raquel, “You’ve got something on your mind. Spill it!”

Karen smiled then replied, “Oh, I was thinking it would be fun re-enacting some parts of the novel. Not the murder though,” she added.

“Hey, that’s a great idea!” enthused Raquel, “I get to be Barbara!”

“Who else?” asked Karen, “And I get to be the naughty children who will do things to you!”

“Then, I better change,” said Raquel as she flounced to her room. She emerged 10 minutes later wearing a short powder blue night dress. She pirouetted before Karen.

Karen chuckled and said, “That’s perfect! You better be off to bed now!” She waved Raquel away to her room.

Raquel walked back to her room even as Karen admired her long legs and cute bum. Raquel slipped into bed and pulled the blanket over her and closed her eyes. She could almost hear Karen’s stealthy steps on the bedroom floor and suddenly a piece of cloth was jammed over her nose and mouth. She struggled (but not too violently) and pretended that the chloroform had overcome her.

Raquel lay limply on the bed and felt Karen fling off the blanket. She could feel her wrists being bound to the upper part of the bed. Then, her ankles were similarly captured and connected to the lower corners of the bed. Karen forced her mouth open, stuffed it with cloth and taped her mouth shut. She remembered the scene where Barbara’s clothes were first taken off. She could feel her heart pounding as it would be done to her.

Pretending to regain consciousness, Raquel struggled with her ropes almost realistically but of course Karen had bound her masterfully well. Her wrists and ankles were bound with numerous turns of rope so even with her struggling, the strands did not cut into her, so well-crafted was Karen’s ropework.

“Guess what happens now?” asked Karen with a sneer as she brandished a pair of safety scissors in her hand, “Don’t worry, luv, I’ll get you a new nightie.”

First, Karen cut through the thin straps on Raquel’s shoulders. Raquel could feel a flutter in her stomach as she always felt when Karen was stripping her so slowly and sensually. Beginning at one side, Karen cut up the side seam of the night dress. She then slowly peeled back the ruined garment to expose Raquel’s breasts. She touched the brown nipples and found them already hard and aroused.

Throwing aside the dress, she then cut up the side seams of Raquel’s panties. Raquel closed her eyes and sighed as the last of her clothing was pulled away.

Now, Raquel lay on the bed with her magnificent brown body on display. She could not close her legs and Karen could tell that her bush was definitely wet.

Karen set the scissors and panties off to one side. Her eyes feasted on Raquel’s nude body and she licked her lips. Before her was a helpless and delectable female specimen that she could play with and her mind staggered at the possibilities.

------

Choose one option that Karen will use:

A – A bit of pain
B – Pleasure all the way
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I like both.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

TOUCH ME
1465139396035.jpg
Karen hungrily took in the scene before her. Raquel lay on the bed, her lovely brown body bare to her scrutiny. She was spread out thanks to the ropes around her wrists and ankles restraining them to the four corners of the bed.

Raquel looked up at her captor, fully aware of her nudity. The gag in her mouth prevented her from crying out or telling Karen to stop whatever she had planned (And why stop now?).

Karen then sat down beside the helpless girl and lightly touched her calf. With obvious lust in her eyes, she ran her fingers up the rounded calf, up the knee and the fullness of thigh. Raquel’s thigh muscles twitched as the questing fingers drew near her very moist slit, but Karen bypassed this. Karen then used both hands to fondle and caress the exposed upper body of the bound girl. Karen’s hands moved with a truly admiring caress as she worshipped the flawless expanse of chocolate-colored skin.

Raquel endured this touch, not with fear, but with longing and desire. She knew that her exposed body belonged to Karen now. She was totally under Karen’s control, both physically and mentally, and the warmth of desire and submission suffused her body.

When Karen fondled Raquel’s small breasts, the nipples stiffened in response. Raquel flung her head back onto the pillow and closed her eyes. The sight of her nude and bound body had again turned her on and Karen’s touch had heightened her helplessness and desire. A soft moan emanated from her gagged mouth as Karen’s hands continued to touch her. Those hands now wove a journey around the small waist, down the belly and cupped the sparse bush that was already wet.

Karen smiled at Raquel’s obvious longing as she traced the slit with her finger. Then she abruptly stopped and stood, much to Raquel’s disappointment and she grunted her irritation at being left hanging.

“Not to worry girl,” reassured Karen, “Let me just up the ante a little bit.”

Karen took more rope and wrapped it around Raquel’s narrow waist before running it between her legs. She had fashioned knots at strategic spots on the rope so they would nestle against Raquel’s sopping slit and her most sensitive area. She tightened the rope and pressed the newly fashioned crotchrope into the sensitized slit and Raquel squirmed. She continued to strum and pull the crotchrope sending the helpless girl into a series of gyrations, which were contained by the ropes.

Karen then sat off to one side and sat in an easy chair. Her silken robe’s sash was loosely knotted and a generous portion of her cleavage and creamy white skin was evident. She watched carefully as Raquel squirmed and twisted in her bonds. The crotchrope was doing its insidious magic and slowly but surely heightening Raquel’s lust but not to the tipping point. Finally, Raquel looked at her captor with pleading eyes.

Understanding her prisoner’s plight, Karen stood up and disrobed. She stood strong and balanced, as if showing off her curvy alabaster body. She reached into a drawer and donned the strapon dildo. She got up on the bed and removed the crotchrope.

“As I remember, one of the kids took advantage of Barbara in the novel. I’m here to do the same with you, Raquel,” breathed Karen into Raquel’s ear. Karen’s nude body came into contact with Raquel’s and this seemed to generate a crackle of electricity throughout their bodies. Karen kissed the neck, throat, cheeks and lips of the helpless girl then positioned the dildo at Raquel’s intimate opening and slowly pushed in.

“Ungh!” was all that Raquel could say as the dildo was sheathed into her waiting slit. The dildo must have been at least 7 inches and it was now pumped in and out of Raquel as she grunted and moaned. Bound and helpless, Raquel happily endured the assault on her intimate spot. Karen used her superbly conditioned hip muscles to quicken the pace and soon, Raquel let loose with a muffled cry from her gagged mouth as her climax washed over her.

But Karen allowed Raquel little respite. She carefully peeled off the tape and took out the sodden cloth. She then removed the strapon and positioned her crotch onto Raquel’s face. Raquel used her tongue and mouth to bring Karen off on her own incredible climax.

Composing herself, Karen slowly lay on the bed beside her lovely bound captive and draped one arm and leg over her. They were both panting hard as if they had just come from a morning run.

Karen and Raquel had the same thought, ‘This beats the heck out of a morning run any day!”

------

What could be next for the two?

A – Take a shower together
B – Take their tie-up games outdoors
Kinklander
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinklander »

A
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Bath time it is then! :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE 24-HOUR ORDEAL

When the two had rested enough, Raquel wanted to take a bath. Karen obligingly got up and released her from the bed, but retied her wrists behind her back.

“Hey, how’m I gonna take a bath with my hands tied?” asked Raquel.

“Not to worry, my dear, I’ll do it for you,” Karen cheerily replied. Raquel smiled as she was helped up.

They entered the bathroom and Karen opened the shower tap carefully balancing the hot and cold water until it was just right. She motioned for Raquel to enter the stall and Raquel entered. She stood there naked with her wrists bound behind her back, enjoying the warm spray as it touched her body. She turned to Karen, hair streaming wet and her lovely skin slick with moisture.

The picture was too much for Karen who also stepped into the shower stall and kissed Raquel full on the mouth. Their tongues intertwined as they were both inundated by the warm spray. Breaking off, Karen turned off the shower and got the liquid soap. She squeezed a dollop of the soap on one hand and rubbed her hands together. Starting at the shoulders, Karen lathered Raquel’s skin. Her hands slowly caressed the pert breasts, the nipples already long and hard. She went down the sides, around the narrow waist, towards the rounded butt, her fingers grazing the ass crack. Raquel felt that Karen was worshipping her and this rekindled the heat in her crotch.

Karen squatted down and lavished long and slow strokes down the long legs. Her fingers traveled up the shin, calves, knees and thighs before cupping the sparsely haired mound. A finger slipped into the lubricated slit and Raquel gasped as her adoring captor fingered her, but did not give her release.

After having lathered Raquel, Karen took the soap and slowly lathered herself down. She briefly slipped a finger into her own slit and fingered herself with a lascivious smile on her face. Raquel could feel her breath quicken at the lewd actions of her friend. Finally, Karen reopened the tap and rinsed both of them off and they shared another torrid kiss under the spray.

They both got out of the stall and Karen took a big fluffy towel and dried off Raquel and herself. Karen put on her silken robe, but left Raquel naked. She then reattached Raquel’s leather collar around her neck with the leash and guided her bound prisoner to the kitchen where she promptly bound the naked girl to the kitchen chair.

Raquel found her wrists tied behind the chair back. Her chest and waist kept her fast against the chair. Her ankles were bound to the chair legs so she sat with her thighs spread displaying her feminine bits. Karen swiftly prepared breakfast and fed her bound charge. There was small talk and giggling. It was an unusual scenario: one robed female and another one, naked and bound to the chair, having breakfast as if it were a normal scenario.

Over a shared cup of coffee, Karen then said, “If we’re going to stay in, and still on the topic of that book you were reading, what if I kept you tied up for 24 hours straight? You’ll be my naked and helpless prisoner for that long and at no time will you be freed. I will, of course, take care of you and you’ve still got your safeword if you really want out.”

Raquel paused and then nodded her head saying, “Sure! It’s something to try. I haven’t been a prisoner for that long and I do trust you enough to know that you’ll take care of me.” She smiled broadly at her best friend and captor.

They finished the coffee and Karen put away the dishes. She came back, kissed her captive and whispered in her ear, “So, my dear, shall we begin?”

---

Decision time dear readers! What should be the first position?

A – Standing
B - Sitting

By the way, here's the book that Raquel was reading:
Let's Go Play at the Adams by Mendal Johnson 1980 Bantam pbk.jpg
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Both/Either are good.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

HELPLESS IN THE CHAIR

The first thing that Karen did was to stuff Raquel’s mouth with cloth and wrap a bandage around her head numerous times. The rope above and below her breasts were adjusted and tightened so they pressed deliciously against her soft mounds. More rope was added to Raquel’s thighs and the chair to ensure that she could not close her legs.

Rendered immobile in the chair, Karen fondled her victim’s breasts from behind. Raquel did not have big breasts, but they were shapely and her nipples were particularly sensitive, which was apparent at how they hardened at Karen’s touch. Karen caressed the naked captive’s body from behind, marveling at the healthy brown skin that seemed to turn to burnished bronze when being stimulated. Raquel groaned as she was being touched so intimately.

Karen caressed the thighs that were spread open so invitingly. Her nails lightly grazed the soft skin and Raquel flexed her legs against the ropes. When she looked down, she could see and feel herself so exposed and vulnerable. This was causing desire to bubble in the sweet spot between her legs.

Karen’s fingers continued to stroke the thighs and they seemed to slowly draw near Raquel’s moist slit. And then, one finger entered her and Raquel flung her head back and groaned as her most intimate body part was invaded. She was bound and helpless to stop the intrusion. Of course, she did not want it to stop.

Karen slowly set up a rhythm and her finger pumped in and out of the sensitive slit as her restrained captive squirmed helplessly. Faster and faster the rhythm came and soon, Raquel’s orgasm overtook her. Her head bowed and she breathed heavily as the waves of pleasure surged through her.

When Raquel had recovered, Karen untied her from the chair but left her wrists bound. Again leading her by the leash, she was brought into the Scarlet Room. Her wrist ropes were replaced by leather cuffs connected by a short chain. She was made to stand under a dangling chain. Her wrist chain was hooked to this chain and Karen used a pulley to pull the chain higher. As Raquel’s arms were raised behind her, she had to bend forward to ease the pressure.

Karen then took a spreader bar and cuffed Raquel’s slim ankles at both ends. The bar was extended to more than shoulder width so Raquel had to stand with her legs wide apart. Karen then pulled on the chain some more so that Raquel was put in a standing strappado with her legs spread wide apart.

In this position, Raquel’s hair covered her face although she tried to shake it away as best as she could. Her breasts hung and Karen resumed fondling the exposed flesh, kneading and pinching so that Raquel groaned. She caressed the arms that were raised behind Raquel and the legs that were spread so wide apart. The naked girl’s muscles twitched as she shifted position and Karen saw and touched the woman that she desired above all others in the world.

Her hands found Raquel’s smooth rounded behind and caressed the flesh there as well. She took a pair of small pincer-like objects and clamped Raquel’s nipples. Raquel grunted and thrashed in her bonds to no avail.

---

Quick, dear reader, Raquel can’t endure this position for too long! What should come next?

A – Spanking
B – Tickling
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A.
Kinklander
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinklander »

A seems good
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

SPANKED!
1200px-Riding_crop.jpeg
“You look so deliciously helpless, my dear! It makes my mouth water to see you like this!” exclaimed Karen as Raquel struggled naked in the strappado. Karen went to a wall and selected a riding crop, flexing it slightly as she turned to her victim. Raquel stared wide-eyed at the implement and made desperate noises behind her gag.

“This is long overdue, my dear. A bit of discomfort and pain can make for an interesting experience, don’t you agree?” said Karen as she whipped the riding crop through the air so it made a whooshing sound. Raquel started at the sound.

Moving behind her helpless captive, Karen caressed the rounded butt as if savoring its brown perfection. Raquel tried to look back as if trying to anticipate the inevitable smack of the instrument. Suddenly, Karen slapped the leather loop onto the point she was caressing, but it was a mere touch, although it made Raquel squirm in her tether. Karen continued to run the leather all over the exposed butt of her captive, making her jerk in her bonds.

Karen moved around her bent-over prisoner and used the crop to wiggle the clamps on Raquel’s nipples. The pain made her jerk in her bonds again. Finally, Karen stood in front of Raquel and used the crop to raise her head by the chin.

“Have you been a good girl?” she asked with a sneer on her face. Of course, Raquel nodded, but Karen said, “I think not girl! This spanking has been overdue, but I’ll make it easy for now, say 10 strokes?” Raquel shook her head, but Karen merely proceeded to stand behind the prisoner again. She touched a spot on the delectable behind and then smacked the spot. Raquel jerked in her bonds and was reminded of the clamps on her nipples. Karen chose another spot, touched it and let loose another stroke.

After the fifth swing, she ran the crop’s leather tip onto Raquel’s exposed slit and found her wet. She grinned and nodded in approval.

“It looks like someone is enjoying her spanking, eh?” Karen chuckled. Raquel thought to herself that despite her precarious position, the clamps and the spanking, she was getting turned on again. It was as if the feeling of helplessness stoked her passion. She moaned long.

“Well, to continue…” said Karen as she applied another stroke. The last strokes increased in power but the final stroke was applied to Raquel’s wet slit and she screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure. Her knees buckled and Karen quickly unbuckled the spreader bar from her ankles so she could stand more upright and ease the pressure on her shoulders and back. She then eased the tension on the chain and lowered Raquel’s bound arms. Finally, she removed the nipple clamps. Boneless, Raquel slumped to the floor panting.

As the helpless girl, lay on the floor, Karen fashioned a chest harness with rope so that Raquel’s hands were bound behind her back and her arms and breasts were similarly restrained. Raquel’s ankles were bound with the ankles crossed. Karen then connected the bound ankles to the back of the chest harness so Raquel was hogtied. She removed the tape and cloth gagging Raquel’s mouth only to replace them with a red ballgag.

Finished with the new restraints, Karen stood over the helpless girl and pondered her next move?

---

What should the next move be?

A – Raquel is stimulated from behind
B – Karen gets some pleasure after her hard work
Kinklander
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinklander »

A
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

B sounds good, but both sound ok.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

MUTUAL SATISFACTION

Karen went to a drawer and selected her next tool—a violet rabbit vibrator. She approached the struggling and hogtied naked girl from behind and caressed the upraised bare legs. Raquel tried to look over her shoulder to see what was going to be done to her.

“Now just settle down, dear, you are gonna love this!” enthused Karen as she switched on the vibrator and slowly inserted it into Raquel’s slit from behind. The bound girl moaned at the slow insertion and as Karen pumped the tool in and out of Raquel’s now well-lubricated slit, her moans became longer and more sensual. Her bound limbs strained uselessly against the ropes as she was mercilessly impaled on the vibrating tool. Karen then positioned the device more carefully and as she pushed it into the slit, the second prong touched Raquel’s clit eliciting a groan from the helpless girl.

Karen slowly increased the power of her weapon and continue to pump the device into her defenseless victim. Raquel could feel herself about to come but Karen sensed this and cruelly pulled out the device to turn her onto her side. She then attacked the sopping orifice from the front and Raquel jerked in her bonds helplessly as Karen slowly but surely brought her closer and closer to edge.

And then she stopped and pulled out the vibrator. Raquel protested through her gag.

“Not yet, girl! You have to earn this,” declared Karen. She removed Raquel’s gag only to replace it with a ring gag that had a projecting phallus. Raquel looked like she had sprouted a cock from her mouth. Karen untied the rope hogtying Raquel and made the bound girl kneel. Grabbing Raquel’s head, Karen impaled herself on the dildo and pumped it in and out of her waiting slit. Raquel was intoxicated by the close contact with Karen’s alabaster smooth white skin and the aroma of her musk.

Karen groaned as her passion built and then screamed as her orgasm hit. While her knees momentarily buckled, she marshaled her strength and balance and pushed the bound girl back onto the floor and reclaimed the dildo to continue stimulating the captive.

“Oh” and “ah” were the only words that Raquel could utter as the rabbit dildo was pushed into her and switched to full power. She trembled and then jerked as she too was overtaken by her own orgasm.
Raquel lay with her arms bound and her legs splayed wide open. Karen checked the time and saw that it was almost 1:00 P.M.

“Let’s have some lunch!” said Karen cheerily.

---

I'm taking requests, dear readers! What other naughty things should Karen do to Raquel? Your suggestions are most welcome while I prepare for the next episodes. :D :D :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Now what did you have planned for tonight?
tands_6fb526.jpg
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic