RAQUEL'S PREDICAMENTS (M/F, F/F) - THE FINAL CHAPTER!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE RITUAL OF SEVEN

Karen slowly walked around her captive drinking in the lovely sight. After three full circles, she said, “Now my sexy helpless prisoner, I will give you something I learned a while back. It’s called the Ritual of Seven.”

She bent down and unbuttoned Raquel’s cheongsam exposing her pert breasts. She briefly rolled the stiffening nubs with her fingertips and Raquel felt as if an electric current had been applied. Goosebumps erupted along her exposed skin.

“First, restraint! Subject rendered immobile to prepare her for the next steps. Following is the denial of speech so the subject can only focus on herself. Next, exposure! Baring the subject’s flesh heightens the feeling of helplessness and sensitizes the skin for what is to come!” said Karen in an increasingly husky voice.

“Now I remove your sight, further preparing you for the sensations to come,” she said even as she covered Raquel’s eyes with a silken cloth.

Suddenly, Raquel felt Karen’s fingers slip into her panties and explore her vulnerable slit, “Next, stimulation! To add more sensations to the mix.” The intruding fingers continued to pry and poke and Raquel soon found her arousal doubled. But while she was getting used to this, a flash of pain erupted on her nipples. She grunted and groaned.

“Now comes the pain!” said Karen as she attached nipple clamps on Raquel’s already engorged nubs. Raquel writhed and twisted then made a tremendous effort to sit still so the clamps would not pester her further.

“Do you feel the heat, my dear? The pain? The pleasure? Now, we weld it all together into one molten crucible!” whispered Karen and throughout all the incredible sensations, Raquel could only focus one that one voice.

And then, something was slipped into her sopping slit. It felt small, but it made its presence felt as it generated vibrations that shot liquid pleasure into her groin. As she writhed, the nipple clamps reminded her of their bite so she tried to keep still. But the vibrations continued and intensified! Raquel was losing her control over her own body. The sensations of pain and pleasure were piling up.

Helplessness. Exposure. Sensations. Pain. Pleasure. All of these rolled over the bound girl like an avalanche scooping her up in its warm embrace. Her hands clenched and unclenched. Her toes curled. She panted and then let out a muffled scream as the assault became too much and her body convulsed with multiple orgasms.

“And so, the pleasure!” said Karen with an evil chuckle.

----

I'm seriously considering giving this a twist, with Karen revealing a bit more of her darker side. Tell me what you think. ;)
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

I'd be down to see a little bit of a dark side, but not so much so that it verges into nonconsent.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Tenuous wrote: 4 years ago I'd be down to see a little bit of a dark side, but not so much so that it verges into nonconsent.
Not to worry Tenuous! Think of it as sugar and spice, sweet and sour, or yin and yang depending on your tastes. :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE SCARLET ROOM

Raquel was only half-conscious as she was released from the chair. She was made to stand and the cheongsam was removed, pooling on the floor with the whisper of silk. Her final garment was pulled down her long legs and she unconsciously stepped out of the panties. All that she was left wearing was the ballgag. A leather collar was affixed to Raquel’s slender neck and her wrists were pulled behind her and captured by leather cuffs connected with a short length of chain. Her ankles were also manacled with similar restraints. Karen attached a leather leash to a d-ring on the collar and prompted her now-naked captive to follow her. They went down a short flight of stairs into the basement. The captor opened the door and snapped on the lights.

The helpless Raquel beheld an incredible sight. Padded walls in black insured that no sound would seep from that room. She saw various pieces of furniture and devices that she was unfamiliar with. On one wall hung leather restraints, whips, floggers and other nefarious devices for restraint and discipline.

“Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly,” sneered Karen as she pulled her charge into the room.

“Welcome to my Scarlet Room! You like it? It cost a bit to make, but it’s an incredible sight and perfect for what I have planned for you,” explained Karen. She led her naked prisoner to an x-shaped frame made of smooth and highly polished wood. The frame was generously rigged with leather straps.

Raquel was made to stand against the frame and Karen quickly strapped her wrists to the highest points of the frame. With her hands immobilized, Karen went about applying more straps to Raquel’s upper arms, chest, waist, thighs and ankles. She was thus presented to her captor fully spread out, bare naked and defenseless. She slightly struggled to test the restraints and found them firm and unyielding.

“I’ll let you stew for a bit while I prepare for our next scene. Don’t fret, I will be back!” said Karen as she stepped out the door and snapped off the lights. But the darkness was soon dispelled when Karen flicked another switch and blood-red indirect lighting illuminated the room, giving it an eerie and ethereal quality. The Scarlet Room.

The door clicked shut even as Raquel pleaded for her friend to come back. She frantically squirmed and her hands reached in vain for any kind of release. She could only hang there, vulnerable and await her fate.

---

Dear reader, choose Raquel’s fate by selecting one of the words below. What they mean will be revealed in the succeeding installment.

A- Altar
B- Leather
C- Feather
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Guy_Loves_bondage »

A.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Guy_Loves_bondage wrote: 4 years agoA.
Thank you Guy_Loves_bondage! Altar it is then!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE ANOINTED ONE

Raquel lost track of time as she hung on the x-frame. The subdued red lighting, the semi-darkness and being left alone gave an otherworldly feel to her situation. Given Karen’s unusual behavior, being spread out and fully restrained at her mercy was giving her a semblance of foreboding. Fortunately, the frame was leaning slightly backward so Raquel was somewhat lying down even while bound.

After what seemed like hours, Karen was back. She had discarded her cheongsam in favor of an all-black outfit that hugged her every curve. She glided across the floor on booted feet. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail and her makeup was severe. Her eyes seemingly burned with an inner light. Raquel shuddered at the sheer presence of her friend. She was about to say something, but Karen shushed her by softly touching her lips with an index finger. Karen then produced a ballgag which she strapped into place, silencing her captive.

Walking with purpose, Karen opened a drawer and brought out a bottle. She squeezed a generous amount into one hand and the room seemed filled with the scent of cinnamon. She rubbed her hands together and proceeded to anoint the helpless girl strapped on the frame. Raquel’s right arm was thoroughly oiled from wrist to shoulder and the hands that caressed her arm seemed to know the places to knead or press and elicit incredible pleasure. The same treatment was given to the other arm. Raquel wondered if oiling her arm could elicit such pleasure, what would happen with her other body parts.

Now Karen started on Raquel’s bound left ankle. She licked her lips as she refilled her hands with the scented oil. More slowly now, her hands touched and glided up Raquel’s shin, calf, knee and thigh. Raquel writhed in pleasure and apprehension as her long legs were worshipped as if they were priceless treasures. After anointing her spread legs with oil, Karen applied butterfly kisses along the exposed flesh of the limb, pulling forth another sigh from the bound captive.

Now shifting her attention to the torso of the helpless girl, Karen kissed the nipples of Raquel’s pert breasts and they responded by hardening like brown pebbles. Her hands anointed the chest, breasts, waist and flat stomach of the prisoner.

With the anointing complete, Karen stepped back and suddenly knelt down and bowed in front of the bound naked woman. Still kneeling, Karen flung her arms high and wide and a keening arose from her throat. This was done three times and all the while, Raquel stared wide-eyed at her friend. Her friend and captor was seemingly worshipping her! She hung on the frame, bound and motionless, taking in this unusual scenario.

Karen then stood and took off all of her clothes and, as if an emotional dam had broken, suddenly she was upon the restrained beauty. Her hands freely explored all over Raquel’s exposed body. Her hands fondled, pinched and pulled the displayed breasts. She caressed the bare legs, spread wide and stretched taut. Her mouth licked and suckled the wonderful brown breasts. Their naked bodies came together and Karen gasped and moaned as she frantically worshipped the brown idol strapped to the x-frame.

For her part, Raquel was borne along Karen’s primal and visceral sexual desire. Despite her helplessness, she could feel her desire once again fanned into a molten inferno. As Karen’s hand cupped her naked slit and fingers quested into its moist recesses, Raquel stiffened and writhed. This unusual ritual went on for some time and Raquel was on the verge of cumming and then, abruptly, Karen stopped.

She stood in front of her bound captive, naked, but balanced on wide-spaced feet, breathing heavily. Her hands were clenched into fists and her eyes shone with a fierce light. Raquel mentally shrank at the impact of that baleful stare.

In a low and hoarse voice, Karen said, “Not yet, my pretty! You don’t get off that easily!”

Raquel’s belly fluttered and she shuddered wondering what Karen meant by her words.

What did Karen mean? Any of these three things and you, dear readers, get to decide:

A – Denial
B – Pain
C – Sensations
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A or C, for me.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

A for me
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A it is:)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Guy_loves_bondage, wolfman and Caesar73! You are quite vicious and poor Raquel is in for a long, drawn-out torment! :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

DENIED!

Raquel was taken down from the frame. Her knees almost failed as she stepped back onto the floor. Karen did not afford her any respite as the leash was clicked onto the collar around her throat and she was brought to a four-poster metal bed in one corner of the room. The bed was covered in black and silk sheets and her sleek naked body was pushed onto the bed faceup. Leather cuffs awaited her wrists and ankles and she was soon spread out and helpless once more.

This time, Karen took a length of cord and fashioned a crotchrope on the squirming girl. Karen carefully inserted the strands into Raquel’s hot and wet pussy and tightened the rope. It provided a delicious and nagging stimulation, but not enough to get Raquel completely off. It was like an itch she could not scratch and Raquel moaned pitifully as Karen stood over her tormented captive.

Now Karen resumed the worship of Raquel’s sleek and naked brown body. Her lips kissed ballgagged lips. Her hands roved all over the slick and oiled torso. Her fingers fondled the exposed breasts and pinched the hardened nubs at their tips. Karen’s nails raked down Raquel’s flat stomach.

Karen then straddled Raquel facing her crotch. She gave the bound prisoner a tremendous view of her backside even as her fingers invaded, pried and poked the crotchroped slit. All this time, Raquel groaned and moaned, desperate for release. Unheeding, Karen now used her tongue to stimulate the already hot and bothered private bits of the girl beneath her. Her hands caressed the smooth and naked thighs that were spread so beautifully in front of her.

Karen rotated 180 degrees with incredible agility like a wrestler pinning his opponent. Only in this case, the victim was already pinned. She loomed over her captive and smiled. This sent shivers up Raquel’s spine.

“Are we having fun yet?” sneered Karen as she got off the bed. Strangely, she removed the crotchrope and replaced it with a leather harness from which protruded a fake phallus. It was as if Raquel had sprouted a male organ in the blink of an eye.

“Now, you are going to fuck me and you better do a good job, if you know what’s good for you!” threatened Karen as she mounted the panting prisoner again. She slowly impaled herself on the dildo and from her throat rose a long sigh. Slowly at first, her well-trained hips pumped the fake phallus and her sigh turned into growls and gasps of pleasure. Raquel could only watch helpless and bound. Drool seeped out the sides of her gag as she witnessed Karen take advantage of her helplessness and gain pleasure at her expense. Perhaps due to this resentment, she moved her hips to impale Karen deeper.

Karen was beside herself with intense pleasure. Shout and expletives burst from her mouth as she bucked against the organ impaling her. And then, she gave a howling cry and visibly wilted, still impaled on the strapon.

-------------------

Dear reader, you have a choice to make. Will Raquel get some relief finally?

A – Yes
B – No
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Hmmm, let me see.... B!

Excellent update, loving the ongoing predicaments she finds herself in!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RELEASE!

Karen stood up and removed the strapon from the bound Raquel. She released the naked girl from the bed only to cuff her hands behind her back. She re-attached the leash to Raquel’s collar and led her into the master bedroom. There, Karen pushed Raquel onto the bed and removed he cuffs only to replace them with soft blue silken strips. She also tied Raquel’s ankles together with a similar material. Finally, she removed the gag. She got onto the bed and hugged the bound girl and discovered that she was trembling.

“Hey! Are you ok?” Karen inquired.

Raquel nodded and admitted, “Yes, but you gave me such a scare!” Her voice was breaking. It was clear that her emotions were frayed.

Karen hugged her tighter and whispered, “I just unleashed my darker, primal side, my sweet. I let you have a glimpse of my extreme side. I trust that I didn’t hurt you too badly?”

“Just scared,” said Raquel, “You were scary, but I still got such a rush out of it. But…I’m still so hot and horny, my love. Can you…would you help me?”

“Of course!” beamed Karen, “Let me help you.” She got up and put on a strapon. She grabbed Raquel’s bound legs and raised them into the air. She caressed the bare flesh on those incredible limbs and then she slowly inserted the length of the dildo into Raquel’s exposed and waiting slit. Raquel felt so vulnerable with her bound legs held in midair and Karen pumping her so slowly and luxuriously.

“Ooooh! F__k! That feels so good Karen!” exclaimed Raquel.

Karen knew her friend’s body so well that she could sense her impending climax. Before that, she changed the position and lay her sideways on the bed with her legs bent. She entered her friend from behind in the new position and speeded up the pace.

“Uh! Uh! Uh!” was all that Raquel could utter. Karen held the position and then released Raquel’s ankles. She spread Raquel’s legs and scissored her legs so she could penetrate with yet another angle.

Then it was clear that Raquel was close to the brink. She lay her prisoner faceup on the bed and pumped her slowly, gradually quickening the pace until Raquel screamed, overcome with multiple orgasms.

Karen untied Raquel’s wrists and they soon fell asleep in each other’s arms.

For Raquel’s next predicament, what should she be wearing?

A – Naughty maid outfit
B – Sexy nurse outfit
C – Sexy superheroine outfit

Remember, dear reader, you decide Raquel’s predicament!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Awesome update - C next please
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

wolfman wrote: 4 years ago Awesome update - C next please
Wolfman, your request is noted with thanks!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

BEG YOUR PARDON FOR THE INTERMISSION... :D

Mirror, mirror on the wall...who's the sexiest damsel of all?
tumblr_b854e8689c1641e4720368445f618617_af7555c4_1280.jpg
Part of the excitement is in not knowing what's coming next... ;)
tumblr_e53a6e174d970250f77ab92b67e92b41_f36dd560_540.jpg
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A or B.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A it is :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Aha! We seem to have divided opinions! If you like 'em all, let's explore them all. Fair enough?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

WONDER WOMAN HELPLESS!

Raquel as Wonder Woman
Karen as Dangerous Diva

Wonder Woman crept through the darkened hallway. Her powers were gone thanks to the Cheetah. She was no more powerful than an ordinary woman, but she still wore her costume. The golden tiara gleamed even in the half light. The red bustier hugged her slim figure and accentuated her breasts. The golden belt that was supposed to give her more power still girded her waist, but it too was powerless. Her pants were cut high revealing most of her thighs. Her long legs were sheathed in sheer nylons. Her boots gave little sound as she stepped. Her wristbands seemed black and dull.

At the end of the corridor, behind the door, was the staff of Wusong. Her powers were stored in it and one touch would restore her superhuman stature. She crept stealthily, her eyes darting to and fro for any sudden attack.

Halfway down the corridor, she had just passed a doorway when it silently opened. A figure dressed in black emerged wearing a black domino mask. It was the Dangerous Diva, the world’s best thief, who had stolen Wonder Woman’s powers.

So intent on the prize was the superheroine that she did not detect the threat behind her. The taser poked her back and she fell to the floor in a spasming heap. Very quickly, the Diva clipped the amazon’s wrists behind her with leather cuffs and chains. Her booted ankles were similarly bound. She regained her senses, but the Diva handgagged her quickly.

“Not a word, my pretty!” commanded the Diva, “No use calling for help, but just in case…” She quickly jammed the black ballgag home suppressing Wonder Woman’s protests.

The Diva stood over her bound foe and crowed, “You fell into my trap! The staff is not in that room! It was a ruse to get you in my clutches!” She laughed in triumph.

“Now get up! I have big plans for you!” Diva said as she lifted up the amazon from the floor by her arms.
The Diva attaches a collar to the heroine and said, “This compliance collar will make sure that you cannot do anything. Any aggressive move and it will shock you unconscious!” She clipped a leash to the amazon’s collar and pulled her into a room lit by subdued red lights. It looked like a chamber from the depths of hell.

Diva pushed Wonder Woman onto one wall where her restraints were replaced. Her arms were cuffed with leather and spread wide by chains firmly embedded in the wall. Her red boots were removed and her ankles were cuffed and chained as well. She now stood against the padded wall chained in a standing spreadeagle.

Dangerous Diva wasted no time as she took hold of the bustier and ripped it away (thanks to Velcro attachments). Wonder Woman’s breasts were bared and Diva took the opportunity to fondle and pinch the lovely brown mounds. The superheroine squirmed helplessly.

Diva now looked at the topless and helpless heroine and pondered her next move.

----------

What will be Dangerous Diva’s next move? Readers, choose!

A – The eagle
B – The wheel
C – The bamboo
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

What will this villain do to me?
tumblr_pqaw7z1bKP1snav3e_500.png
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

During this Enhanced Community Quarantine, we really have to be creative how we spend out time!
tumblr_pnx1me4n8G1u8g3fj_1280.jpg
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic