MAID FOR ME (M/F) - EPILOGUE ADDED!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

MAID FOR ME (M/F) - EPILOGUE ADDED!

Post by Switcher1313 »

MAID FOR ME

AND SO IT BEGINS

Jonathan, or Jon to his friends, was struggling mightily with his math homework. At 18, he felt that last quarter pressure before graduating and moving on to college. The dining room table was strewn with scraps of paper, books, calculators and other debris from his work. Then, his mother appears bringing a young girl with her.

“Jon, I want you to meet Aria. She will be helping us around the house. She just arrived from the province,” motioning to the girl. Aria, aged 20, was petite, barely exceeding five feet, light brown skin, with her long black hair tied in a bun. She was full-figured in her dark blue uniform and, Jon noticed, a very nice smile. He smiled and waved hello.

Aria beamed at him and said a shy, “Hello.”

As Jon’s mom and the maid went off, Jon glanced in their direction and couldn’t help noticing the nice sway of buttocks. He sighed and went back to work.

(Months later)

Jon was watching a video on his tablet while lying on the living room couch when he heard a cough.

“Excuse me,” said Aria, “But may I clean the living room now?”

Jon answered, “Of course Aria. You don’t need my permission. Go ahead.” Aria merely smiled and went about her work. Since she wasn’t vacuuming, Jon stayed on the couch as Aria used a broom to sweep the room. And then, as she bent over, Jon noticed how short her skirt was so he got a good view of her legs and a hint of her panties.

Jon smiled naughtily, stood and went over, towering over the petite girl. Startled, she looked up at him, so quietly did he approach.

“Tell me Aria, are you ticklish?” Jon asked.

“What do you mean, Jon?” inquired Aria with eyebrows raised.

“If I poked you here,” said Jon as his extended fingers darted out to poke Aria at the side of her waist.

She jerked back with an, “Eeep! No! Don’t do that!”

“Do what?” smiled Jon as he poked the other side of her waist. “That!” squeaked Aria.

“You mean, this, this and this?” said Jon punctuating his words with darting fingers to various parts of Aria’s anatomy. He was gratified to see her jerk and twist to get away from his fingers. Finally, Jon erupted with an all-out tickle attack and Aria howled with laughter. She let go of the broom and dustpan and fell over one end of the couch. As she fell, her legs went up in the air and her short skirt hiked upwards revealing most of her legs and almost her panties. Jon kept up his relentless attack until Aria was gasping for air.

She pleaded, “Please Jon. N-n-n-o more!”

Jon had an idea, “Ok, I’ll stop, on one condition,” she nodded and he went on, “You need to pay a forfeit for me not tickling you.”

“What kind of forfeit?” asked Aria.

“I’ll let you know, but you must promise,” insisted Jon.

Aria nodded and said with a smile, “Ok, I promise.” Jon released her then and helped her up. She fixed her hair and rumpled uniform and finished her work.

A few days passed and, on the weekend, Jon found himself struggling with a term paper and Aria approached bringing a tall glass of iced tea.

“Thank you, Aria,” he said and then suddenly remembered, “Aria?”

“Yes Jon?” answered the maid.

“Remember that forfeit I mentioned? I want to cash it in…now!” he said.

“Ok, what must I do?” inquired Aria.

“Wait there,” said Jon as he left the room and returned with two lengths of cotton rope.

“Turn around,” commanded Jon, “And put your arms behind your back.”

Aria did as she was told and then felt Jon binding her wrists, so she asked, “What are you doing Jon?”

“I’m tying you up. This is your forfeit,” said Jon as he finished binding and cinching Aria wrists, “Let me know if it’s too tight, ok?” Aria had to smile at Jon’s thoughtfulness.

“Ah, so we’re playing cops and robbers?” asked Aria as Jon motioned for her to sit down on an ottoman. She obeyed and Jon moved her legs together before binding her ankles. He couldn’t help noticing how shapely and smooth her legs were.

“I’m a little too old for cops and robbers, but this will also help in my project. I’ll keep you tied up and then ask how you feel at the end of, say, 30 minutes, deal?” Jon said.

“Ok, but maybe you should keep me quiet as well?” asked Aria with a gleam in her eyes. Surprised, Jon took a long and broad piece of cloth and simply covered Aria’s mouth. He then went back to work, but he couldn’t resist stealing glances at the bound maid. She grunted and struggled with her bonds, but they were tied too well. Her skirt hiked further upwards until half her thighs were in evidence.

Finally, 30 minutes later, Jon interviewed his “subject” and then released her. He noted that Aria did not seem to be in a hurry to be set free.

“That was fun!” she declared.

“Really? You liked it?” asked Jon.

“Sure! Maybe you can interview me again for your school project,” said Aria as she walked into the kitchen area to fix lunch.

“And so it begins…” thought Jon.

----

Author's note: The tie up scenes start innocently enough, but trust me, it gets better!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE CHALLENGE
anna lee - 5f12afc34324d07d9a6cdab736fad248.jpg
Little did Jon know that Aria had a crush on him, but with him being younger and her being employed as a maid seemed to make her feelings improper.

When Jon tied her up, she relished the attention that he seemed to be giving her and she actually looked forward to their next “game.”

Jon found his chance when his parents would be away for a weekend trip. Mentally, he rubbed his hands and wondered if he could “rope” Aria into his games again.

Finally, he came up with a plan and came to her on the evening of the first day that his parents would be away.

“I have a proposition for you,” Jon started.

“Yes?” said Aria curiously.

“I’m betting that I could tie you up and you won’t be able to escape!” declared Jon confidently.

Aria thought for a while, and answered, “Ok, deal! Bring it on!”

Jon went to his room and came back with a backpack. Inside were coils of rope. He brought out a length of cord and said, “Why don’t I give you a warmup? I’ll give you an easy one and see if you can escape that.”

“Ok, let’s do it!” said Aria. Little did she know that Jon had a plan!

Jon had Aria put her hands behind her back and he wrapped her wrists together with rope. He helped her sit on the floor where he bound her ankles and knees together. He felt a thrill when his hands brushed up against Aria’s smooth and glossy legs. He even tied her legs together just above her knees.

“I’m giving you 20 minutes to escape. Ready? Go!” said Jon as he started the timer on his smartphone.

Aria strained her arms and legs, testing the ropes and finding that they were tied firmly. Then, she realized that she could draw her legs up and then bring her arms under her legs to bring her bound wrists in front. There, she used her teeth to pick at the knots and soon had her hands free.

“Tadaa! That was easy!” enthused Aria. She was breathing a bit heavily from the exertion and her short skirt had hiked up a bit showing a generous portion of her thighs. The top two buttons of her dress had popped open. She fixed her uniform and stood up. Strangely, she felt a bit excited from the binding and the struggling. When Jon had her at his mercy, she almost sighed with pleasure and he could feel herself getting wet in her nether regions. Interestingly, she could see that Jon’s pants was sporting an impressive bulge in the crotch area.

Aria thought, “So he liked tying me up and she admitted that she liked being tied up. What if…?”

“Ready for the next level?” asked Jon, “Remember, that was just a warm up.”

“Do you worst then!” declared Aria confidently, “Bet I’ll escape again.”

“We’ll see,” snickered Jon.

Aria turned her back on Jon and put her wrists together. This time, Jon had her put her hands palm to palm before binding her wrists. Then, he took more rope and tied her arms together just above the elbows. Aria was flexible enough so that her elbows actually touched although she grunted when Jon tightened the ropes.

“Are they too tight? Let me know if I am hurting you ok? Wouldn’t want to do that,” said Jon.

Aria blushed slightly, flattered at Jon’s concern, and answered, “No. It’s fine. Are you done yet?”

Jon chuckled and said, “Hardly! Here let me get you back on the floor…” Jon had to help her sit back down since her legs were still tied. Jon added more strands of rope above and below her shapely breasts and cinched them.

Aria had to speak up, “These ropes are tighter now! You really want to make sure I don’t escape eh?”

Jon merely nodded and had Aria lie down. He then rolled her over on her stomach and bent her already-tied legs. He connected her ankle bonds to the ropes binding her body into a hogtie. He couldn’t resist checking his knots, copping a feel of those lovely legs.

“Ready? You have 30 minutes to escape. Go!” snapped Jon.

Aria strained, bucked, writhed and heaved for a all she was worth, but the ropes prevented her from doing much. Jon sat on the couch drinking in the sight of his cute, shapely maid struggling in rope. The buttons on her dress popped open revealing a hint of cleavage and bra. Her skirt hiked up revealing most of her legs. She moved from prone to faceup and back. She grunted and gasped and sweated.

When the timer ran out, she still remained tightly bound.

Breathing quite heavily now, Aria whispered, “Ok, I give up. Will you untie me now?”

Jon smiled and said, “Ok, I’m giving you a break, but since you lost the challenge, you need to pay the price! Ok?” Aria nodded her consent and Jon efficiently untied her. She went off to have a drink of water.

---

Aria prepare a quick dinner for Jon and herself. She took a quick shower and changed into a tank top and cutoff denim shorts, her customary sleepwear. She was startled when Jon was waiting for her and hustled her to her room. He roped her wrists together and connected her wrist bonds to one corner of the bed. He pulled on her ankles so she was stretched out diagonally on the bed. He tied her ankles together and then tied these off to the opposite corner of the bed. She was thus stretched out, utterly helpless.

“Guess what happens now?” asked Jon as he approached her wiggling his fingers.

“No! You wouldn’t dare!” squeaked Aria.

“Yes, I would!” said Jon as his fingers found her sides and started a tickle attack. Poor Aria writhed and her giggles turned to laughter as Jon explored her stretched body with his fingers. He attacked her sides, belly and thighs. Jon could feel himself getting hard as he touched her smooth rounded thighs and even inadvertently brushed against her heaving breasts.

Aria laughed, sobbed and pleased and Jon finally relented in his tickle assault. Aria lay totally spent, her lovely chest heaving in great lungfuls of air.

Jon untied Aria’s ankles and, concerned, asked, “Are you ok?”

To his surprise, Aria smiled and said, “Yes. That was fun, but I’m feeling a little tired now.” Jon untied her wrist ropes from the bed, but, incredibly, she didn’t ask for her wrists to be completely untied and simply lay her head on her pillow, turned to one side and was soon asleep.

Jon smiled and feasted his eyes on her scantily-clad form. He quietly left the room but not before turning off the light.

---

Dear readers, the pace is just about to quicken. The adult portion is coming up so I hope you'll stay tuned!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story, thank you for posting. Waiting patiently for the adult part ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago Great story, thank you for posting. Waiting patiently for the adult part ;)
Thank you slackywacky. I'm building to that. By the way, love your stories too.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE CONFESSION

Weeks and months passed and Jon and Aria continued their secret “affair.” When Jon’s parents would be out, he would tell Aria so and she would take this as a clue that Jon wanted to do one of their “games.”

This evening had Jon’s parents out of the house visiting a sick relative and coming back the next day. We find the two watching TV in Jon’s room. Jon slumped in a chair with his legs propped up on the bed.

Aria sat against one end of the bed (Jon was thankful that he had a metal four-poster bed) wearing her blue uniform dress. Her arms were spread wide and tied to the bed frame with rope at the wrists and upper arms. More rope above and below her breasts kept her upright. Her legs were bound together at ankles and knees.

By this time, Aria had decided on becoming Jon’s more-than-willing “victim” and Jon knew this. When the parents were away, Aria would change her attire into “something more comfortable.” She was rather surprised that Jon chose to tie her up without the usual change in outfit.

While Jon was watching TV, he kept one eye on his delectable captive. Every movement caused him to look her way. She drew up her bent legs as if examining them more closely and this caused her skirt to shift, revealing more of her lovely brown thighs.

When the show was over, Jon turned off the TV and turned his full attention on his prisoner.

“I need you to tell me something Aria,” he said, “Why’d you let me tie you up?”

Aria smiled and said, “I dunno. It’s fun I guess.”

“No, really,” insisted Jon, “Do you like it?”

Aria bowed her head and softly answered, “I guess.”

Jon tried another tack, “But how did you get to like being tied up?”

Aria deeply inhaled and said, “I played the usual tie up games when I was a lot younger. Then, I worked for a young couple before I worked for your family. They had two boys who “roped” me into their games. They were really nice and took care of me while I was tied up. They even did my housework for me just to keep me tied up. Since that time, I’ve looked forward to doing something like that with someone that I…trusted.”

“I’m flattered,” Jon colored a bit, “But I must confess that I also like tying you up.”

“But surely, you have friends…girlfriends?” asked Aria.

At this point, Jon’s face was only inches from Aria’s and he softly said, “No one like you though,” and his hand softly caressed her cheek.

Dumbfounded, Aria started wide-eyed at Jon. Silence reigned for a few seconds before she answered, “Then I’m yours, Jon. I’m tied up. I can’t stop you from doing what you want.” Aria was trembling a bit.

Jon smiled, “Dear Aria, I don’t want to hurt you or take advantage of you. I want to make sure that you are ok with everything that I…that we do.” Jon ran one hand up Aria’s bound legs.

“And that’s what I like about you Jon. So mature…so gentle…my gentleman captor,” Aria sighed.

It was too much for words. Jon’s lips found hers and they kissed deeply.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE CONSUMMATION

Time passed and Jon’s and Aria’s feelings for each other deepened. Not to mention the games that they played. Aria found herself in various positions of helplessness and undress even as Jon educated himself on his newfound love for bondage and of Aria.

On this day, Aria found herself on her bed in just her bra and panties. Her uniform was discarded in a crumpled pile beside the bed. The tiny girl was generously adorned with lots of soft white rope. Her wrists and elbows were welded together. Ropes were wound above and below her breasts further securing her arms. Rope at the waist insured that her forearms weren’t going anywhere. Her legs had been generously restrained at thighs, knees and ankles. Her mouth was stuffed and taped shut.

The centerpiece of Aria’s bonds was the crotchrope which adorned her thin white panties. She was now humping this rope urgently as she struggled while Jon watched beside the bed as if he were carefully examining a science experiment.

Aria’s eyes locked with Jon’s and the electricity seemed to spark from one to another. Then, Aria’s eyes were clouded with desire. She closed her eyes and groaned as the rope between her legs did its magic. Jon would sometimes touch one body part or another on the writhing helpless body.

He arose now and pinned down Aria with one hand on her belly while his other hand strummed the crotchrope as if playing a slow tune on the guitar that he liked to play. Aria struggled helplessly as Jon played the strands masterfully. He stroked, plucked and strummed until he could feel the trembling within Aria’s stomach and thighs and she let forth with a long moan of incredible satisfaction.

Jon embraced the helpless woman and they cuddled for the rest of the afternoon.

---------------------------

In the month before graduation, Jon got the bad news. Aria had to go home to take care of his seriously ill father. In fact, they were both devastated, but they couldn’t seem to talk about it and they both tried to hide their bitter disappointment.

Two days before she was to leave, Aria called Jon to her room. His eyes filled with sadness, Jon looked at the woman that she had come to know and love so well.

Aria stood there in just her bra and panties, but she slowly unclipped the bra and let it fall to the floor. Her beautiful breasts were released and her dark brown nipples were already hard. She pulled off her panties and briefly stood there, fully naked and revealed for the first time. Jon had never seen her totally naked and he drank in the moment, feeling giddy.

Aria went to him and softly said, “Jon, I love you but I don’t know if we will see each other again. So, I give you this gift, motioning with her eyes on her nude body, to do with as you wish.” She stepped to the bed and lay down, awaiting Jon.

Jon knew exactly what he wanted. He took rope and tied Aria’s wrists and ankles to the bedposts until she was fully spread-eagled, naked and helpless to his whims. He stripped off his own clothes and joined the bound woman on the bed. His hands explored, stroked and caressed the beautiful brown expanse of Aria’s body. His lips suckled the lovely breasts. His fingers found her already warm and wet between her legs. Jon’s erection beckoned to him, so hard was he.

He put a pillow beneath Aria’s bum so that her private parts were properly positioned. He took aim and plunged into her wonderful velvety moistness. Aria sighed and then moaned at the intrusion. Her nakedness and bonds heightened her feelings of submission to this young man. Her love for him added a different level of intimacy into the mix. Their impending separation provided the bittersweet tang in this very intimate act.

Jon pumped her long and slowly, savoring each thrust, branding it into his memory so he would remember this maid…this woman…his first true love.

Their bodies intertwined, one restrained and the other free and yet bound with the other body and soul. Soon, all too soon, they both exploded into a world-shattering climax.

Jon spent the night with Aria, hugging her close and willing the days not to move as he didn’t want to let go of this wonderful woman.

But all too soon, the day came when Aria, bearing her belongings had to say goodbye. She thanked and hugged the family that she had served and come to love over the years. They saw her board the taxi and as the taxi moved from the curb, Aria looked back and her eyes saw Jon’s. She looked away to hide the tears. Jon stood stoically watching, but he felt his heart breaking.

Would he see her again?
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Loved this - hope they do meet again!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

That's actually.........a pretty sad ending :o at least he lives in the age of social media I guess lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you for your feedback readers! I didn't like the ending too, so I'm working on an epilogue at least. :lol:
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

EPILOGUE

After a few months, Jon received a friend request on his FB page. It was Aria! Soon, they were communicating regularly and he found out that she had managed to resume her studies thanks to a relative who was willing to support her schooling.

After a few years of communicating, Jon received the message that Aria was coming back to the city to work in a bank. After settling in, they had their first meeting after several years and Jon was elated. Upon their meeting, Jon had noted that Aria had grown lovelier. Aria had just come off work and she still wore the uniform at the bank.

Jon had his own place by this time and that’s where they ended up. Aria went to the bathroom and Jon sat in the small living room’s couch, sipping a bear. When Aria came back, he was stunned.

Aria stood there wearing her old dark blue maid’s uniform, smiling broadly. If possible, she looked prettier and sexier in her old outfit.

Then, she asked, “So, Jon? Can we pick up where we left off?”

Jon beamed as if he had won the lottery and went to fetch his bag of toys.

THE END

---

I didn't want Jon and Aria to end on a miserable note, so I hope you like the epilogue! :D :D :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic