THE STORY OF RAQUEL (F-F mostly) (some M-F) EPILOGUE AND PARTING SHOT!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Given my username, I can't really vote for anything other than C....

Fabulous addition of torments - can't have Raquel having too much fun!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 4 years ago Given my username, I can't really vote for anything other than C....

Fabulous addition of torments - can't have Raquel having too much fun!
Sounds like tickle time for Raquel! (snicker!) 8-) :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Guy_Loves_bondage »

B.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

TICKLED ON SO MANY LEVELS

Raquel hung in her bonds helplessly. She was silenced, fettered and spread wide open. She regretted disappointing Karen with her poor performance, but she would still pay the price. On that note, Karen returned and completely unbuttoned Raquel’s disheveled blouse exposing her breasts. Not being satisfied, she took a pair of safety scissors and cut away the offending material. Raquel was left wearing nothing but her garter belt and stockings.

“Now that’s better, my dear secretary,” cooed Karen. She walked in front of the restrained girl and ran her fingers all over the exposed neck, chest, breasts, nipples and stomach. Tightly stretched, Raquel could do nothing but withstand the intruding fingers.

Moving behind her prisoner, Karen ran her fingernails along Raquel’s sides. Raquel squirmed and giggled behind the gag.

“Was that a giggle I heard, hmmm?” taunted Karen, “Let’s find your sweet spots, shall we?” And then her fingers slowly went up and down Raquel’s stretched body before jabbing into her waist. Raquel jerked and shrieked in her bonds. Mercilessly, Karen explored the exposed body, tracing the spine, drawing circles on the back and jabbing into sensitive spots from time to time.

Then, she switched her attack to Raquel’s lower body, caressing, poking and kneading the fabulous, stocking-clad legs. The helpless victim jerked, groaned, giggled and screamed, to no avail as Karen set up an unpredictable tickle attack on her body.

When Karen took a breather, Raquel slumped in her bonds, panting heavily and sweat covering her body. Taking compassion and fearful that her captive might faint, Karen lowered the nude girl’s arms after releasing her ankles from the spreader bar.

Karen brought the rubber-legged Raquel back into the living room, placed her on the couch and re-bound her wrists behind her back this time. Leaning the girl onto her, Karen took the vibrating wand and slowly applied it to Raquel’s sopping slit.

For her part, Raquel was only semi-conscious until she felt the first vibration on her sensitive bits. And then, the pressure built anew and she moaned. Her mind shut off and all that remained was the vibration and the pleasure it brought. Like Pavlov’s test subjects, she drooled at the sound on so many levels. She welcomed the sound. She needed it.

Even as she screamed with another orgasm, she slipped into unconsciousness.

Poor Raquel! She’s been so exhausted after all this! Let’s give her a break shall we and have her take a trip down memory lane as she dreams…

This time, you get to choose which of the three figures below you'd like to see in the story:

A
images.jpg
B
1a409d429fd65476bbd35a1663eeb3d2.jpg
C[/glow][/i]
b0bd6f96caa7928ccd1879c6297a1ea6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A or B.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RAQUEL REMEMBERS: THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY
images.jpg
Her name was Raquel and she was happy. Today was her first anniversary with Frank and she wanted to make it special. She had taken a shower, done her makeup and selected her attire—a skimpy yellow bikini. Everything was in place. She had left a note on the dining room table and had retired to her room. She banded her ankles with leather straps which had clips on them. Lengths of rope were already prepared at the foot of the bed and these were soon clipped to the ankle straps, rendering her delectable legs invitingly spread.

She tied a yellow scarf into a cleave gag to cover her mouth. She put a yellow sleep mask on to cover her eyes. The final touch was to get the leather-padded handcuffs and clip one wrist. She slid the other end through the bars of the headboard and clipped her other wrist. The keys were gripped firmly in one hand (just in case).

Raquel lay there not knowing the exact passage of time. Soon, she heard a motorcycle engine and the front door being unlocked and opening. Her heart beat faster as she realized the surprise would soon be sprung.

Frank was surprised that Raquel’s bungalow was in total darkness. The only illumination was a drop lamp shining on the dining table. There, he found the note:

“Happy Anniversary my darling! Sorry, I couldn’t greet you in person, but I think that you will like the present that is waiting for you in my room.” XOXO

Totally puzzled, Frank slowly opened the bedroom door. The gloom was broken only by a night light. He flicked open the lights and recoiled at the amazing sight before him.

Raquel was wearing the skimpiest bikini he had every seen and she had been tied spreadeagle on the bed.

Dumbfounded, Frank eventually smiled and sat on the bed beside the bound girlfriend. He removed the sleep mask and the gag.

“Happy Anniversary, lover! Did you like your surprise?” asked Raquel with a naughty smile.

“Of course, my dear,” grinned Frank, “But presents need to be unwrapped don’t you think?” Raquel merely beamed and nodded at him.

Frank unknotted the bikini top and bared Raquel’s pert breasts. He fondled the hard nipples and bent down to lick and suck the exposed twin mounds as Raquel moaned in unbridled pleasure. He then removed the knots on the bikini bottom and slowly removed Raquel’s last covering rendering her bare and helpless. He briefly toyed with Raquel’s exposed bush sending his liver into another bout of moaning and trembling.

“Do I have permission to use my gift at this time,” asked Frank with a naughty gleam in his eye as he removed his clothes.

“But of course, my dear man. Do I have a choice?” Raquel chuckled.

And Frank went on top of her and took full advantage of his gift.

And that's when Raquel's eyes popped open and she beheld her new predicament.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 4 years ago These just keep getting better and better!
Thank you Tiedandgagged! Hope you like the next installment. :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

WHAT IS THIS?

Raquel blinked her eyes several times. She was outside, but she seemed to be in a clearing in the middle of the forest. A large fire crackled in the middle of the clearing. Overhead, the bright full moon shone down on her helplessness.
1a409d429fd65476bbd35a1663eeb3d2.jpg
Raquel was completely naked, her lovely brown skin slick with sweat and oil. Her wrists had been tied behind a tree that she was leaning against. More rope above and below her pert breasts as well as around the waist kept her upper body immobilized. Looking down, her breasts were thrust proudly outward, the nipples already long and hard. More rope girded her rounded thighs. Her slim ankles were similarly entrapped by ample turns of rope. Her mouth was packed with cloth and sealed shut with another cloth strip tied around her mouth. Her moans were greatly muffled. Despite the unusual setting, she could feel her excitement mounting.

And from the shadows stepped a woman. Raquel could not see who she was because she wore a cowled mask. She wore a form-fitting black suit and calf-length high-heeled boots. In one hand, she carried what appeared to be a long whip.

The woman in black sneered and said, “Now, my dear, it’s time for you to feel the full unbridled side of your captivity,” her voice sounded somehow garbled and gravelly.

She stood in front of her bound captive proudly and haughtily drinking in the naked female form. With her eyes, she took stock of the naked body and Raquel could feel her gaze as if she were being caressed physically. She shivered and goosebumps were raised on her arms.

The woman cracked the whip and this made Raquel jerk in her bonds. The masked woman drew near and drew a black-gloved finger through Raquel’s very moist slit and this sent shivers up the spine of the helpless girl.

“Very wet, I see!” commented the woman. Her ruby red lips enunciated each word clearly and yet Raquel could not recognize the voice. The woman took the handle of the whip and poked it against the sopping womanhood of the struggling girl. Raquel writhed as the handle went between her legs, rubbing her so intimately. The handle was dragged across her heaving belly up to her breasts where the nipples were flicked and then back down where it was flicked on the vulnerable orifice.

“Ungh!” was all that Raquel could utter as the impact brought a flood of juices from her stimulated slit.

The woman then snapped on nipple clamps on Raquel’s engorged nipples and the captive groaned as the sensitive nubs were squeezed by the insidious devices. They were connected by a short chain and the woman held the chain in midair before letting it drop. Raquel’s nipples were thus pulled and she let out with a long pathetic groan at the sudden flash of pain.

The woman stepped back as if admiring the prisoner’s torment and cracked the whip again.

“Now, I will kiss your naked body with my little toy here. Brace yourself!” said the woman. As if alive, the whip was slowly dragged all over Raquel’s nude and bound form eliciting fresh moans and groans from the bound prisoner.

Taking one more step back, the woman said, “Now, you will feel the sting of my whip. Brace yourself!” She cracked the whip again and then deepened her stance, bent her knees and starting from the feet using full body motion, she brought the whip back and it suddenly sped swiftly towards the bound and unmoving captive!

“No! No! Don’t!” screamed Raquel behind the gag, but the deadly strand, as if in slow motion, drew closer and closer.

Raquel screamed.

Dear readers, would you want to know what happened next?
Alexx
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Alexx »

She wakes up and discovers Karen's new situation for her
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE FINAL CHAPTER?

“Hey! Wake up!” said a voice as if from far away. Raquel opened her eyes and gasped. She tried to move but found that she was naked and bound at wrists and ankles with silken blue ropes. She lay on the bed with Karen beside her, also nude, with a worried expression on her face.

“Are you ok? You were asleep and cried out. Here, lemme get some water,” Karen stood and grabbed a bottle of water. She made Raquel sit up and fed her the liquid which immediately soothed her parched throat and calmed her nerves. Karen sat beside her and placed her arm on Raquel’s shoulder drawing her close.

When Raquel regained her composure, she said, “I’m ok. Just had a nightmare I guess. But thank you Karen for giving me a very intense weekend!”

“If you’re happy, then I’m happy,” Karen grinned, “But aren’t you freaked out that your best friend thinks that you have the best body in the world and can’t get enough of it?”

Raquel blushed slightly and answered, “I have to admit that I found it surprising in the beginning, and you pushed me to the edge several times, but you never stopped taking care of me. I still trust you and I still…love you Karen.”

Karen smiled and responded, “I love you too Raquel.” At this point, their faces are only a few inches apart and surprisingly, the bound Raquel moved her head forward and planted a long searing kiss on Karen’s lips. Karen’s hands went up to embrace the bound girl beside her.

They kissed long and deeply until they had to come up for air. The friends-turned-lovers gazed into each other’s eyes and they both smiled.

“You have work tomorrow, my dear. Don’t you need your rest?” asked Karen.

“That I do, but would you do me a favor?” whispered Raquel. Karen moved closer and she was thrilled to hear, “Tie me up Karen! My body is all yours!”

Soon, Raquel was bound to the bed, her wrists and ankles banded with leather straps connected to the four corners of the bed. She was not gagged this time. Karen went down and lay on top of Raquel’s spread-eagled body. White skin intertwined with chocolate brown skin like cream with coffee. Where their naked bodies touched, an electric current seemed to flow and they both moaned in unison. The juncture of their legs joined and sparse bush met shaven slit and passionate heat erupted from both. Karen’s hands roved all over Raquel’s nude and bound form. White and ample breasts with pink nipples met brown modest breasts with dark brown nipples.

They kissed deeply, their tongues dueling. Karen went down between Raquel’s spread thighs and used her skillful mouth. Raquel writhed in obvious delight.

“Oooh! That feels so good, Karen!” she enthused.

In between nips, Karen answered, “Good, because after this, it’s gonna be your turn to make me happy!”

FIN (FOR NOW)

Thank you readers for taking the time to read this story. I especially thank those who participated and gave their comments.

Lemme know if you want to hear what happened with Raquel and Karen afterwards.

'Til next time! Stay safe and healthy!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 4 years ago That was great!!
Thank you for the support!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Such and intense and well realised tale. Reat balance and excellent pacing. Loved it.

I am actually saddened tht it had to come to n end, I would ove to see what happens next.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Thanks Switcher, that was great - loved the variety of scenarios and the thoughts going through Raquel's head. Enjoyed all of it - if there's another edition then fantastic - if not am sure you'll come up with another great storyline.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 4 years ago Thanks Switcher, that was great - loved the variety of scenarios and the thoughts going through Raquel's head. Enjoyed all of it - if there's another edition then fantastic - if not am sure you'll come up with another great storyline.
Thanks tickletied84! I couldn't resist an epilogue. Hope you like it.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

EPILOGUE:

Karen’s house was unusually quiet this Saturday morning. It seemed no one was at home. All the shades were drawn and no signs of movement were detectable.

But inside, in the master bedroom specifically, there was movement.

A young woman sat on a stool. A single overhead lamp highlighted her figure. She wore black bra and panties. Her legs were encased in sheer black stockings held up by a garter belt. She wore high-heeled pumps on her feet. Her long hair was done up high in a ponytail.

What was unusual was that her wrists and elbows had been bound behind her with a generous amount of rope. More rope encircled her body framing and emphasizing her breasts. To completely immobilize her arms, more rope was wound around her waist and her already-bound arms.

Her legs were tied together at ankles, knees and thighs. Her mouth was stuffed full of cloth and sealed with microfoam bandage. Her eyes were covered with a midnight blue sleep mask.

She heard the front door open and shut and then footsteps outside in the hallway and then the bedroom door opened. Then soft hands lay on her shoulders and a voice whispered in her ear, “Sorry I took a while, but the line at the grocery was so long. Now…are you ready?”

The bound and helpless woman nodded her assent.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

wolfman wrote: 4 years ago Such and intense and well realised tale. Reat balance and excellent pacing. Loved it.

I am actually saddened tht it had to come to n end, I would ove to see what happens next.
Wolfman, I am working on a sequel. Let me just compose it and I''ll share it asap.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just discovered this Story and enjoyed every part. Beautifully composed and written.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Just discovered this Story and enjoyed every part. Beautifully composed and written.
Why thank you Caesar73! Glad you liked it!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Switcher1313 wrote: 4 years ago
tickletied84 wrote: 4 years ago Thanks Switcher, that was great - loved the variety of scenarios and the thoughts going through Raquel's head. Enjoyed all of it - if there's another edition then fantastic - if not am sure you'll come up with another great storyline.

Fantastic - glad your creative juices are still flowing!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 4 years ago
Switcher1313 wrote: 4 years ago

Fantastic - glad your creative juices are still flowing!
Thank you tickletied84! You may want to check my new story: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6699. Hope you like it too.
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Loved it. Can't wait for the sequel.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Guy_Loves_bondage wrote: 4 years ago Loved it. Can't wait for the sequel.
Thank you! Thinking up a storyline for the sequel.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Fantastic story - loved this!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Risperdaltied wrote: 4 years ago Fantastic story - loved this!
Thank you! You may want to catch the sequel--Raquel's Predicaments.
FragRoulette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FragRoulette »

Love your story. I am a bit late to the party but i just wanted to say thanks for your work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic