Just to See Her Smile (F/m; tickling)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Just to See Her Smile (F/m; tickling)

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

I love her smile. That’s a weird thing to say about your best-friend’s mother, I know but it’s true. She was the fun mom, the one everyone wants to hang out with. She was bubbly, she was happy, she was playful. She made you feel at home. She was a true joy to be around. She was also a MILF. Not only a MILF but an Indian MILF. You don’t see that often in Indiana. She had wide womanly hips, massive breasts, long luscious brown hair. I say did but she still does. She’s just not happy anymore.

She had a nasty divorce from her husband and he left. Her son, my best friend, Tai did too, No explanation, just left. Ever since she’s been broken, crying, just not herself. I have to fix it. I have to make her happy again. You have a crush. Shut up. I know what will do it. I just hate having to do it. I knock on her door.

“Yes? Oh, Gregory it’s you.”

She actually lights up for a second.

“Can I come in?”

“Of course!”

She takes me to the couch and we sit down.

“How can I help you?” she asks.

“I want to help you. I know how sad you’ve been lately and I want to try and change that. Even if it is just a little.”

“That’s very sweet but …”

“Can you tickle me?”

Her face beams. There it was. The thing I hated. I’m ticklish, you see, extremely ticklish. Every part of me is sensitive to it. Nothing ever got me laughing faster than Mrs. Chopra’s hair. It’s so fine that it’s like a thousand fingers dancing across my skin at once. She knows it too. She discovered it when I was a little kid and tickled me with it whenever she could. Even as a teenager. She stopped half way through high school. That was two years ago. When the trouble in her marriage started.

“Yeah, let’s do it! Take your shirt off!”

“WHAT?!”

“I need the full canvas to make my art.”

“I don’t…”

“Please,” she begs, pouting so hard I have no hope of resistance.

“Fine.”

I take my shirt off and lay on the couch. She shoves everything off the coffee table and lays a little pillow from the couch on it.

“Lay down.”

Reluctantly I do just that. She yanks off her belt. Running to the closet she returns with three more.

“What are those for?”

She wraps them around my arms and legs, tying them to the legs of the table.

“What the hell?”

“Can’t have you falling off, now can we?”

“I guess not.”

She fuses with her hair letting it cascade down over her face.

“Ready?”

No.

“Yes.”

She lets the little terrors fall onto my bare skin. It’s instant. A light shock attacking my nerves. My body convulses. Tears start to form. This is going to be torture. She’s ecstatic though. She begins sweeping them back and forth, back and forth across my chest. The shock becomes a full on electric charge. My body begins to dance against my will. I try to hold it back but the laughter soon comes. She gasps with something close to… arousal? No, that can’t be what I heard.

Faster and faster her hair goes. Wilder and wilder my body thrusts. Louder and louder and I laugh. She kicks off her shoes and jumps up onto the table, straddling me.

“What…?”

She begins shaking her hair wildly, seemingly losing all control. My body felt like it was on fire. She’s panting heavily, sweating. She unbuttons her shirt to cool off. Each button reveals more of her large, creamy breasts in a silky black bra. Should I say something? Hell, can I say something? Soon the shirt is totally unbuttoned so she just shrugs it onto the floor. I gasp and not just from the tickling.

“I’ve wanted this for so long.”

“You...have?” I pant.

She doesn’t say another word. Instead she digs her fingers into my sides. This is a fresh new hell. Where the hair was gentle, teasing even, these are rough, aggressive. They are predators looking for the tenderest of meats. Tears roll down my rosy cheeks as I laugh like a madman.

“I need more!”

“Wha…?”

She jumps off me, yanks off my socks and shoes and tosses them aside like garbage.

“No,” I weakly protest.

She leans down so her hair covers my stomach and swishes her head again. The torment returns. She digs her claws into my feet. I have never felt such torment before. Her fingers dance on my soles sending her cruel little jolts right to my soul. She’s breathing heavier and heavier. She pulls off the rest of her clothes and begins fingering herself with one hand while ticking me with the other.

“What the fuck is going on?!”

She yanks my pants and underwear down. Her viscous little fingers migrate up and down my

shaft and spin on my tip. It’s too much.

“I’m going to cum!”

“Do it, baby! Do it for me!”

I exploded, staining my pants.

“Looks like someone’s sleeping naked tonight.”

“Wha…?” I ask exhausted.

“Do you know why my family left me?”

I shake my head no.

“I began paying hookers to let me tie them up and tickle fuck them. I felt so ashamed when they caught me. I cut myself off entirely. Did no good, they still left me. I haven’t done this in nearly two years. It’s been building up inside me for two years and it’s about to come bursting out now. I hope you don’t have plans for the next few days.”

I contemplate my ticklish torturous situation. I can live with this as long as it makes her smile.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Oh dear, seems like this boy bit off a LOT more than he expected 🤣 wish I'd had friends with mums like that 😉
Hello there!

Other Work
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

What a wonderful story! I wish I were in his place. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic