A very tense card game (F/FF) and (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sandy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A very tense card game (F/FF) and (M/F)

Post by Sandy »

Part 1

I hid my smile when I looked at my game. With a hand like that, I was at ease. I allowed myself a glance around me at the other players. I was the only man in the room. Around me were sitting on the floor my girlfriend Melody, my childhood friend Katia and a girl I only knew by name, Caroline.

“Well, it seems our dear Samuel has a good hand”, Katia guessed.

I shook my head and laughed. I had no idea how she could read me like an open book at this point, but I couldn’t hide anything from her. As I expected, I won this round, at the expense of Caroline who grimaced as she handed me her last bills.

“Well, it looks like it's all over for me" she said, pouring herself a new glass of wine. The fairly large amount of alcohol consumed during the evening was part of the reason for what was to follow.

“Well, no” Katia interrupted her, with a broad smile on her lips. “We'll just have to continue with different rules.”

“What do you mean by that?” Caroline asked, suspicious.

Indeed, Katia was rather known for her rather... peculiar ideas.

“For those who don't have any money left, they just have to bet something else... like clothes for example!”

I almost choked on a sip of beer, and I wasn't the only one who was taken aback.

“But... there's...” she blushed as she looked at me.

“Oh, it's OK," said Katia, “Sam is in a relationship, and he knows what a woman looks like, right?”

Without knowing what to say, I just nodded briefly while giving Melody a loving look.

Caroline hesitated for a while, then finally she shrugged her shoulders, took a long sip of wine and made her decision. She was wearing jeans and a T-shirt, but she cautiously decided to take off one of her socks first.

My heart was pounding. I had always been shy, but this game was starting to get me seriously excited. The stress was also starting to build up in me, I didn't want to end up naked in front of these three girls, even though Melody wouldn't find out anything new. I tried to calm myself down by telling myself that I had always been good at cards and that there was no reason for that to change that night.

Indeed, I continued to lead the game for the next few rounds and finally Melody handed Katia her last bills. The stress took another notch. Caroline had already had to take off her other sock, so she soon found herself having to get rid of either her jeans or her T-shirt. She hesitated for a while, then, with Katia and Melody's encouragement, I personally didn't dare to do anything, being far too embarrassed, she got up to took off her jeans. My excitement was heightened when I saw her blue panties, which were not very covering, and it wasn't her look of embarrassment or her blushing cheeks that calmed me down.

On the next round, my luck turned, and I handed my last bills to Melody, who was able to find some peace and quiet. The anxiety made me careless and I also lost the next round. While cursing the fact that I was already barefoot, I decided to take off my shirt. I was more than ordinary, not muscular, not skinny, not fat, but I still attracted the whistles of my drunken audience.

The game went on, and things started to get tough. Melody found herself in the same position as Caroline earlier, and made the same choice to take off her jeans. Katia decided otherwise and took off her tank top, revealing her black bra that was struggling to conceal her arrogant breasts. Caroline, meanwhile, was in a bad situation, as she was now in her underwear, and had just lost. It was hard for her to resign herself to offering her bra to Melody, who took it with a big smile. Katia caught me staring at the loser's chest, and I lowered my head sharply, red rising to my cheeks.

“Oh, little Sam is all embarrassed! But not as much as he will be if he loses!”

The laughter of the three girls echoed in my ears, which must have been as red as my cheeks, but I refused to let them distract me, and I kept my trousers on, while Melody lost her shorts and bra, and Katia found herself in her underwear. In the end, Caroline was the big loser and had to take off her last piece of clothing. This time she was really embarrassed and had to get up again, before running her thumbs through the elastic on the panties to slowly pull it down along her shaky legs. I had seen naked girls before, of course, but never in this situation, to say the least... stifling.
Caroline sat down as quickly as she could and moved her legs up, wrapping her arms around them to hide her body as much as possible.

“So now what do I do?”

“Well, you're the big loser of the evening.”

“So What?”

“Don't you know the rules? Since there are four of us, we're going to have two pledges. The big loser gets the two pledges, the second loser gets the one decided by the other two, and the second-placed loser chooses the pledge he's going to make. The winner, of course, has none.”

I frowned, wondering if Katia wasn't making up these rules as she went along.

“And how do you choose the pledges?”

“Since this is my home, I decide them!”

Caroline tried to protest, indeed Katia's imagination had no limits, but Katia reassured her.

“I promise, nothing public, it will remain just between the four of us.”

Partly reassured, the latter ended up nodding her head, followed by me, then Melody.

“First”, Katia began, keeping the suspense, “the person who took off your last garment, that is to say me, will give you a nice little spanking!”

Caroline blushed more and more as she stammered excuses, but Katia, who still had her underwear on, got up, grabbed a chair and sat down on it, before tapping her thighs, as if to invite the loser to sit on it.

Finally accepting the sentence, Caroline stood up and stretched along Katia's legs, who rubbed her hands together and laughed happily. Melody applauded and encouraged her friend, but I couldn't see what to do about it, so I remained silent. Katia had oriented the chair so that we had a plain view of the punished woman's backside, and then she started to slap at a steady pace. She didn't really seem to be in pain, and she remained motionless throughout the spanking, more humorous than punitive. Throughout the whole ordeal, Katia and Meryl laughed, and even Caroline had a small grin. Even I got caught up in the mood and started joking with the girls. After a few minutes, Katia decided that the spanking had gone on long enough and wanted to move on to the second pledge. Confused, Caroline followed the movement as she took her to bed.

“Lie on your stomach," she told her.

Curious, Melody and I approached to see what would happen. Caught up in the game, Caroline obeyed and settled on Katia's bed. I was able to get a full view of Katia's reddened bottom. Without saying anything, she left the room and came back a few seconds later with ropes in her hands.

“No," began Melody, "you're not going to...?

“That's righ! Caroline, you'll have to spend the rest of the evening tied up on this bed!”

“What! But, but...”

“You lost, no arguments!”

Giving up the game, Caroline nodded and took a deep breath. Once again, alcohol had to play a part in her agreement for this crazy pledge, but she still agreed. To be fair, we were all a bit carried away by the drinking.

Katia brought her hands up, tied them together and tied the other end of the rope to the head of the bed. Then she passed a rope around her right foot, tied it tightly, and tied the other end to the corresponding foot of the bed, before doing the same with her left foot. This posture had the effect of spreading Caroline's legs apart, revealing much more than she would normally have wanted to reveal to any of us.

Melody must have felt my gaze, for she made me look away from her, and we kissed for a long time, interrupted by the strange sounds Caroline made. Indeed, Katia had inserted a strip of cloth in the mouth of her victim, and tightened the knot behind her head, allowing only indistinct sounds to be emitted. She wasn’t just done yet, because she took ear plugs and stuck them in Caroline’s ears. Icing on the cake, she used another strip of cloth and wrapped it around her eyes, cutting her off permanently from the rest of the world.

“There, now you're going to behave yourself while we finish our game” Katia laughed openly, giving her a last slap, which made her slightly twitch.

Now aware of what could happen to me, I could feel the sweat running down my forehead as I picked my cards. I tried to calm down by telling myself that I was still the one with the most clothes on. The most disadvantaged one was Melody, who only had her thong left. Then equally placed was Katia, who was still wearing her bra and panties, and me with my jeans and boxer. Not surprisingly, the next defeat was for Melody, who also found herself naked, anxiously waiting for Katia and me to choose her punishment.

“So, my little Sam, what do you want for your girlfriend? A good spanking or a good tie?”

“It's up to you!”

“No, it's your couple, it's your choice!”

I looked Melody in the eyes and read that she would rather have a spanking. It would be over quicker, and he knew Melody hated being out of control. It was then that the magic effect of alcohol transformed me, the sweet and shy Samuel, and made me make the decision that I knew would displease her the most.

“I think a little tying up is in order!”

“I completely agree! On the other hand, I only have one bed, so we'll have to make do with that.”

As she said these words, she pulled the chair used previously to spank Caroline, who was still struggling gently behind them with a little whimper from time to time, and pushed it towards Melody.

“Please, sit down.”

While giving me a reproachful look, Melody stood up and walked towards the chair. She didn't even try to hide her nakedness, knowing full well that tied up she would reveal herself anyway. She sat down as comfortably as possible and awaited her "execution" with the greatest dignity possible. Not very competent in this matter, I let Katia take care of the knots. She brought Melody's arms behind her and tied them together on the back of the chair. This action made her breasts stand out and my excitement increased by several notches. I had seen Melody naked many times before, but never in such a vulnerable way.

“If Caro was entitled to it, there's no reason for you to escape it” she whispers as she grabs new ropes.

Her words did not remain mysterious for long, for she took my girlfriend's right leg and tied it firmly to the right leg of the chair, before doing the same with her left leg, spreading her legs and revealing as much, if not more, than Caroline had done. Katia then completed her work in the same way as Caroline did by gagging, deafening and blindfolding her.

More combative than Caroline, Melody struggled frankly, but with no success other than to make her breasts toss and turn in an admirable way.
The mood of the room was now quite special, with the moans of the two women echoing around us. If someone walked into the room at that moment, they certainly wouldn't know what to think. Seeing a naked woman tied to the bed, another tied to a chair in the same outfit, and a shirtless man face to face with a third woman in her underwear.

This person would no doubt imagine that I was responsible for all this and that I was a dangerous lunatic before calling the police, and I couldn't blame him at all. By the way, how did I end up in this situation anyway? I was then interrupted in my thoughts by Katia's voice.

“So, it seems it's just you and me now" Katia said with a broad smile.

As I tried to keep my gaze focused on her eyes, I sketched out a smile.

“Yes, the final.”
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

I am really liking this so far I hope there is a part two.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Me too :)
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Great start!!! Please go on!!!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Sandy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandy »

Thank you for your comments ! I hope you'll like this chapter as well ;-)

Part 2

Even though I was perfectly confident, I was far from reassured. If I lost, I could choose which one I would take, but neither one interested me the least. And even if I won, I would find myself in the situation where I would have to either spank or tie Katia up, which I wasn't really prepared to do. And then what would I do, in a room full of naked and tied up women? Suddenly my imagination went wild and I came back to reality, shaking myself.

Anyway, I couldn't turn back now, and I had to sit down on the floor again to continue the game. If I had to choose between two evils, I still preferred to win, at least I would escape humiliation. Of course, seeing Katia naked was not entirely foreign to my sudden determination. She was really beautiful, and suddenly my relationship with Melody was starting to disappear from my mind. I couldn't stop my eyes from squinting at her breasts or her thighs.

But wanting to win and winning being two different things, my daydreams made me make bad strategic choices and I found myself forced to take off my trousers, which I did reluctantly. Now in simple boxer, Katia couldn't miss my growing excitement, which made me blush even more. But she laughed silently and winked at me.

Deciding to refocus, I concentrated as best I could on the game, and I got my revenge when my opponent was forced to stretch out her bra without letting go of her radiant smile. I tried as hard as I could to hide my excitement, which was growing stronger and stronger, but Katia acted as if nothing had happened.

The game was getting tight. The tension was at its peak and I could feel my hands shaking as I squeezed the cards. Finally, I had an incredible chance on my game, and I won. Once the cards were down, I found myself panting, as if I had run.

I had been so focused on winning that I had almost forgotten what it meant. Then I looked up to see Katia, who had stood up, slowly lower her last garment down her legs. I swallowed and tried to keep a cool head, but my body didn't really agree, and showed it explicitly enough for Katia to burst out laughing.

“In any case you don't lack enthusiasm," she smiled as she approached me in a provocative manner. “So, it's up to me to decide on my punishment, is that it?”

I just nodded, not knowing if my vocal cords would have been willing to cooperate if I had tried to construct a complete sentence.

“Mhhh, hesitation," she thought aloud, "what am I going to ask of the great winner?”

I suspected that she was taking much longer than necessary to decide, with the simple aim, I was sure, of playing with my excitement. I was as if hypnotized by her naked body. In a teasing position, her generous forms were simply sublime, and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She played with me, coming closer to me with a sensual gait, her eternal smile on her lips. She advanced until she was almost stuck to me, her smell intoxicating my senses. She brought her face closer to mine, slowly, until they were only a few millimeters apart, and whispered in my ear.

“So, Samuel, what do you say? What would you like to do with me? Do you have any ideas?”

So close to me, her hardened nipples rubbed against my bare chest, and her soft skin touched mine. I knew exactly what I wanted, what I wanted most in the world right now, her. The presence of my girlfriend, bound, gagged, deaf and blindfolded, at the other end of the room didn't diminish my excitement in any way, it seemed to increase it.

“I was...”

She interrupted me by putting one of her fingers over my mouth.

“No need to say anything," she whispered in my ear, "I know you by heart, Samuel.”

Behind us, Melody had given up and hardly moved. I ran a hand through Katia's hair, my eyes plunged into hers, and our two faces came closer and closer together, until our lips touched. Our kiss was long and languorous, making me experience sensations that I had never experienced with Melody.
My hands began to caress her breasts and then moved down her body to her ass. A small moan of pleasure left her lips, we weren't even really paying attention not to make any noise. They couldn’t hear us anyway. Katia ran her fingers through my boxer shorts and made them slowly go down along my thighs, revealing my erect sex.

“Yes, you don’t lack enthusiasm, handsome" she murmured before I shut her up by kissing her again.

“You talk too much, it's time to change that.”

As she looked at me with curiosity and excitement, I took a few steps, bent down, and picked up the panties that Katia had just dropped to the floor. I picked them up and went back to her. Staring her in the eyes, I brought the thong close to her mouth and, as she looked at me in amazement, I pushed the underwear into her mouth.

Suddenly I felt enterprising, wanting to take control of the situation. As I hugged Katia and caressed her, my erect sex rubbed against her crotch. She started moaning again, the sound muffled by the makeshift gag turning me on more than anything else.

The bed being already occupied, we dropped to the floor and continued our caresses. My hand began to explore her crotch, playing with her excitement. At the same time, she grabbed my sex and started gently playing with it.

Pushing things further, my fingers went through her lips, and the penetration gave her a muffled cry. In turn, she began to caress my cock with increasing vigor. This incredible moment, where only the two of us existed in my mind, seemed to stretch infinitely, and to last only one flash at the same time, culminating in the climax, with all the muscles of our bodies stretching to the maximum, then slackening.

Still huddled together, we stayed like this for a few moments. Turning to Katia, I saw that she still had her panties in her mouth. Smiling tenderly at her, I reached out my hand and pretended to take them out. With a small slap on the hand, she stopped my gesture, her eyes still shining with desire. With a gesture of the hand, she pointed towards the bed, and thus lying down, I saw an object of which I was unaware. There was a small box underneath it. Curious, I approached and took it before opening it. What I found there made me smile.

Returning to Katia, I leaned over and took the first object from the box, a pair of padded handcuffs for added comfort. The beautiful woman put her hands behind her back, preparing them to be tightened into the bracelets, which I quickly did. As I tightened the handcuffs, Katia let out another moan of pleasure.

Once that was done, I emptied the box, putting all the objects inside into use, including one I had never seen before. It was, as I would later learn, a ball gag. I immediately knew what it was used for, and I approached Katia's face. I removed the panties from her mouth, and this time she let me do it. She leaned towards me and whispered in my ear:

“Leave the key on my bedside table, where I can find it, and go home, I'll take care of the rest.”

We kissed one last time languidly, before I stuck the red ball between her teeth and tightened the strap behind her head. Katia then started moaning louder and louder, to test the effectiveness of her gag. it was confirmed because only slight muffled whispers came out of her mouth. I completed an already magnificent painting by putting plugs in her ears and a silk bandage which I used to blindfold her, making her blind and deaf, cutting her off from the outside world. Like the final touch on a masterpiece, I took the last object from the box, nipple clamps. I put them in place, squeezing them until Katia started to wiggle slightly, making small muffled cries because of the sensation of the clamps on her nipples.

Then, completely overwhelmed by the extraordinary experience I had just lived, I caressed Katia's sublime body one last time, wrenching out many moans from her. I finally decided to tear myself away, reluctantly, from this delicious game, and got up, still naked. Admiring with my eyes the magnificent young woman tied up, gagged and moving slightly under the effect of the nipple clamps. It was the most beautiful image I had ever seen in his life.

I then approached Caroline, who had been tied up on the bed for some time now, and who seemed to have fallen asleep. Silent as a shadow, I slipped in beside her and passed a hand along her back. A shiver ran down her spine and I left her as she was. Finally, I approached my girlfriend, Melody, who straightened her head as she felt me sticking to her. She still couldn't hear me, so I just grabbed her gag and put it down.

“Samuel? Is that you? Are you finally here to untie me? I feel like I've been here forever!”

Without saying a word, I bent down and kissed her languidly. This stopped her in her tracks, and I saw her cheeks turn pink.

“What... what...?”

Without giving her any more time, I took the gag and put it back on. She protested in vain, but there was nothing she could do about it. With a mischievous smile on my face, I decided to play a trick on Melody. I had discovered a pair of nipple clamps that I had used on Katia, but the box contained a second pair. Thinking it would be a shame if they weren't used, I did the same as for Katia and placed them on Melody's nipples, adjusting them until she began to struggle with a muffled scream. Unlike Katia, she didn't know what was happening to her. I ignored her protests and straightened myself up.

In my right hand I held the key to the handcuffs. On this tiny object depended the freedom of Katia, and consequently of Caroline and Melody. I looked at the bedside table on which Katia wanted me to put the key. A new Machiavellian smile stretched over my lips. I shouldn't do this. I knew I shouldn't do this. But I wanted to do it terribly.

Returning to the location of our card game, I retrieved my clothes, got dressed slowly, while making the most of the vision of the three women tied up in front of me. Once dressed, I looked at the key to Katia's handcuffs and put it in my pocket. Throughout the evening, it was she who had been in control of the situation and who had taken us into her world. Now it was her turn to play my game.

I quickly searched Katia's clothes for the keys to her apartment. Once that was done, I reached the front door. I turned around, capturing this sublime image one last time, and walked out. Not wanting to risk them being disturbed, or risking anything, I locked the door behind me. I will come back to see them in the morning. They will have had time to have plenty of fun by then.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Very cool story! Hope there will be more like this in the future!
zora963

Post by zora963 »

I love this story! Love each of the characters and how they play with one another
Wolfling
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wolfling »

Fantastic story. I always liked the concept of playing a game with bondage as a form of punishment for losing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic