That Damned Slow Hand (M/F, consensual)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

by OldTUGger

If he keeps it up with that hand, I might go mad! Penny thought.

As if on cue, his hand moved from the place it occupied on her naked backside and once again began tracing the braided leather crotch rope from its Y-shaped junction at the small of her back downward, between her cheeks and onward toward her seriously aroused pleasure center.

He did it slowly, almost torturously. He dragged his middle fingernail over the slightly raised braids in such a way that the passage of every single nubbin transmitted a tiny shock wave through the taut leather. An involuntary shudder tore through Penny's body, and she gasped. He chuckled.

As much as Penny wanted them to, his fingers couldn’t slip far enough between her legs to send her over the edge. The position he had bound her in ensured that. The position itself was familiar enough — a hogtie, a position they both enjoyed. But this hogtie had taken an eternity to rig, and Penny had been in it for what seemed like twice that long.

Her legs had been welded together with four tightly cinched bands of rope around her thighs and four more between her knees and her ankles. A hogtie rope connected her ankle bonds to the shoulder yoke of her chest harness, so tightly that her knees and shoulders were raised off the bed. Her hands fluttered uselessly behind her; he had crossed her wrists well up on her back and connected them to the chest harness. Strategically placed knots on the the harness' chest ropes pressed on her sensitized nipples.

The coup de grâce, though — the single component of her bondage that rendered her almost immobile — was the paracord he had tied around her short blonde ponytail and, after stretching the cord banjo-string-tight, bound her big toes together with it.

Penny might have complained, but she knew from experience that her words would come out as unintelligible grunts. The ball gag, her favorite, was layered under an entire roll of vet wrap and several turns of duct tape. Soft mewing sounds were all she could muster.

She would have pleaded with him with her eyes, but she was tightly blindfolded. The narrow black satin sash, strung with taut paracord to her big toes, held her head rigidly erect.

His fingernail retraced its deliberate path back up the crotch rope. Penny's breathing, already rapid, quickened again. She shuddered once more.

Turn me over, cut these bonds and take me!!! her mind screamed.

His fingernail, unheeding, continued on its slow and purposeful path.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Nice start! Slow and steady wins the race.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic