Christine's Photo Adventure (M/F) (Complete)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Christine's Photo Adventure (M/F) (Complete)

Post by OldTUGger »

Christine's Photo Adventure (M/F) (Final part added)
by OldTUGger

As many of you already know, online role-playing can be fun. It can also produce some pretty cool stories. This story sprang from a role-play collaboration on the old TUGs site with a woman who went by Dreamingbound. It's been edited for continuity, but remains true to the original role-play. It starts with some scene-setting and character development, but picks up steam (pun intended) as the ropes and gags come out.

Part I: Jitters

Christine sat in her car, her head spinning.

She couldn't believe she was actually going to go through with it -- a photo shoot, and a bondage-themed photo shoot, at that! She glanced nervously at her reflection in the car's rear-view mirror, making one final check of her makeup and hoping against hope no beads of sweat would break out on her brow.

She took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. Time to go...

As her left hand reached for the door handle, her right lifted a large gym bag from its perch on the passenger seat. She almost laughed; she had no idea several changes of fetish wear and a few pairs of high heels could weigh that much.

A curved brick walkway led across the neatly trimmed lawn to a house with a stacked-stone façade. Shouldering her gym bag, she strode resolutely along it to the small portico and, hand trembling slightly, rang the doorbell.

Seconds later, the door opened.

Her first impression was one of his size. Six-two, probably 235 or 240 pounds, with a linebacker's broad shoulders. A pair of gray-green eyes shone brightly behind his aviator-frame glasses, and his smiling face radiated with friendly confidence. His dark brown hair, trimmed to what she immediately thought of as "lawyer-length," was liberally flecked with gray, especially at his temples. A neat moustache, also graying, graced his upper lip. A goatee, almost all gray, extended from his lower lip to an inch past the end of his chin.

"Hi, I'm David," he said, smiling and extending his hand.

She smiled up at him as she took his hand, and he sized her up as she did. About 5-foot-4, 135 pounds or so, wearing a sleek, deep purple strapless dress with nude-colored hose and 3-inch heels that matched the dress. Her long red hair framed her face, and she looked up at him with deep blue eyes. She stepped into the house and he closed the door behind them.

"Nice to meet you, David. I’m Christine,” she said nervously. She had agreed to do this and had imagined some of the possible dangers. Still, she had resolved to go through with it.

David sensed her uneasiness.

"Got a few jitters?" he asked, smiling. "Don't worry about it. First-timers usually do. I think you'll find me easy to work with. I take great pride in saying, 'No subs were harmed in the making of these photos.'" She laughed, and felt some of the tension drain away.

"Follow me." He led Christine down the hall and into a rather large room, quite clearly a family room that had been repurposed to serve as a studio. One corner, surrounded by light stands, held the set for the day's shoot. A large bamboo tatami mat had been spread over the oak flooring, and three large Japanese shoji screens formed an appropriate backdrop.

"There is a bathroom beyond that door," he said, pointing to the opening. "You may change in there. Wear whatever you would like. I have ropes in white, tan, black, red, pink and purple. I'll choose a rope color based on your wardrobe choices."

She nodded and looked up at him as she placed her bag near the bathroom.

"Would what I’m wearing work for starters, or do you prefer something more revealing?” She stood by the bathroom door expectantly. She had a several changes of clothing and wanted desperately to put forth the perfect “look” in her photos.

"Hey, That's not a bad idea,” he said. “If it helps you to feel comfortable, we'll start with that dress. But before we start, I have to ask a couple of questions. First, do you have any medical conditions -- diabetes, seizure disorder, joint issues, asthma, panic attacks, claustrophobia -- that could affect a shoot? There are work-arounds for all of those, but I need to know. Second, how much bondage experience do you have?"

"Bondage experience,” she mused. “I have some, but not a lot. I’ve been tied to beds and chairs, and I’ve been gagged, but that’s about it. As for medical conditions...nothing to worry about. As you can tell, I’m a bit nervous. In fact, I’m a little scared, but I’m hoping that will go away once we get started. You see, I’ve never been bound while someone took pictures before."

Christine closed the bathroom door behind her. After a quick trip to the toilet and a quick check of her hair and makeup, she deemed herself ready to go. She opened the door, walked over to David and took a deep breath. “What’s first?” she asked.

Part II: Ropes

"Let's start with something simple. Turn around and put your hands behind your back. Grab your right elbow with your left hand and vice-versa."

He took a doubled length of tan rope, wrapped it three times around her forearms and knotted it.

"That seems pretty loose. I've been tied lots tighter," she said.

"Don't worry, it will snug up as I continue," he replied.

From the loops around her forearms, he took the long ends of the rope and passed it twice around her arms and torso just above her breasts. Then, reversing the rope, he did the same below her breasts. After that, he passed the long ends between her arms and her body, trapping the chest ropes with cinches under both arms. She thought she could slide her arms out of the loose loops around her forearms, but to her growing excitement discovered that the cinched upper-arm ropes prevented her from moving her arms away from her body even a fraction of an inch.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

She nodded. "Not too bad. I am surprised." She struggled against the ropes for a moment but quickly realized there was no use to even try. "I would say it is secure. My arms certainly aren’t going anywhere.”

She looked down at the harness holding her. “Now what do you want me to do -- sit, stand, lie down?"

"Walk over here and sit on the mat," he said, cradling her elbow gently and guiding her to the center of the mat. "Now be careful as you sit; I'll make sure you don't fall." Despite the hindrance of her high-heeled shoes, she sat down quite gracefully, David thought.

"OK, I'm going to lift your skirt just a bit so I can tie your legs together above your knees." He pushed the hem up gently, and only an inch or two. He looped a doubled rope around her legs four times and, threading the rope carefully between her thighs, cinched the wide band down tight.

"Now your ankles." Working methodically, he performed the same operation on her lower calves, just above her ankle bones. Before he knotted the rope, he worked it twice around her shoes, trapping them on her feet.

"What do you think now?" he asked.

She again tested her bonds and noticed how little she was able to move. “It’s good. I’m secure and reasonably comfortable. Nothing hurts, and the blood is still moving. I don’t think I could get out of this even if I wanted to."

She tugged a little more on the ropes as she looked around the set. “Well Christine, there’s no backing out now,” she thought. “You’re in this for the long haul.”

David reached onto a nearby table and picked up a camera.

"Roll up onto your right hip, and bend your legs into sort of an 'S' curve," he said. "Angle your upper body so your shoulders are about 45 degrees to the camera. That's it. Hold it..."

He pressed the shutter and looked at the camera's preview screen. Perfect exposure.

"That looks good," he said. "Now work it a bit. Squirm and twist. Don't actually try to get free, but make it look as though you're straining against the ropes. Show me what you've got."

She shifted around and tugged at the ropes, trying to look sexy even as she tried to look like a struggling damsel.

As Christine squirmed about, David snapped frame after frame, allowing only enough time between exposures for the capacitors in his strobes to recharge. After capturing Christine's helplessness from front, back, side, low and high angles, he stopped and urged her to rest.

"You look almost helpless enough, but I think we can crank it up another notch," he said. He reached into a bag on the table and pulled out two folded pieces of purple satin-like cloth. "These match your dress quite nicely, I believe," he said. He folded both cloths into long strips. In the middle of one he tied a thick overhand knot. Christine knew what the knot was for, and reflexively started licking her lips.

"First, the blindfold," he said, wrapping the first strip around her eyes and knotting it tightly behind her head. "Now...open up." He pushed the knot past her teeth and, pulling hard on the ends of the cloth, knotted it deep inside her mouth.

"If you start having trouble -- a cramp, a lot of pain, something like that -- grunt three times," he said. "Understand?"

She nodded. Bound, gagged and blindfolded, she twisted to her opposite hip and threw her head this way and that, putting on a show as David made one exposure after another.

"OK, Christine, I think that's enough for this set," he said, untying her blindfold and loosening her gag. "Let's get you untied and you can go change into a different outfit."

Christine was surprised at how quickly the ropes came off. In less than two minutes, she was free. She stood up and stretched. "Wow, you’re good. That was quicker than I thought it would be. So, do you want another dress? Or pants? Or underwear?" She smiled and walked toward the bathroom, kicking off the purple heels as she went. "Also... Can I have some water? The gag kinda dried my mouth out."

"Absolutely," he said. "There's a little fridge over there in the corner filled with bottled water. Help yourself. As to the wardrobe for this next shot, let's go full-fetish. Put on the naughtiest, sexiest outfit you have."

To be continued....
Last edited by OldTUGger 4 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

What's nice about this story, is not only that it's well written--obviously, it is--but also it's pretty classy.

Now, I do know this is the adult section, so we'll see where this goes. But I do hope David remains professional :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago I do know this is the adult section, so we'll see where this goes. But I do hope David remains professional :)
He does, but the activity heats up quite a bit. ;-)
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This looks interesting...and yeah, realistic. Nice!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

"Classy" describes it nicely. :) Very good so far!
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Part III: Tightening Up

She smiled and headed into the bathroom to change. “This ought to get a rise out of him,” she thought as she donned a black thong, a low-plunging black lace bra, a black garter belt and black open-weave fishnet stockings. After fixing her hair and makeup, she stepped into a pair of black high heels, wrapped a robe around herself and opened the door.

She threw off the robe and looked at David. "Meet your approval?"

"Definitely," he replied. "That's seriously hot. The black goes great with your red hair and blue eyes. I think that kind of hotness deserves some serious rope. Do you know what a hogtie is?"

She smiled.

"Yes, I do. But my last one wasn’t with rope, it was with cuffs, so this will be a treat. Can I make a request on one of these ties?”

“Sure. What do you have in mind?”

“Could you tie my breasts? I mean, I’ve never tried it but I’ve seen pics. Looks like fun." She turned and put her arms behind her.

"Christine, you must be reading my mind. This is going to be a Category 5 elbows-together hogtie, complete with crotch and breast ropes. I'm going to do most of the rigging while you're standing or seated, so come stand over here."

She walked over to him.

"OK, the first order of business is to rig your crotch rope. Stand right there and spread your legs."

She did as directed. He took a doubled rope, passed it around her waist, threaded the free ends through the bight at the small of her back and pulled it taut. The rope dug into her waist, but not uncomfortably so. David then pulled the free ends down, laid them between her butt cheeks and pulled them forward so they nested between her labia. She expected him to pull the ends up to the waist rope, but he paused.

"Since we're taking it up a notch..." he said teasingly.

She felt him tie a knot in the rope. Then another, and another.

"These are 'happy knots,'" he explained. "You'll see why right -- now."

Tugging upward, he sank the knots between her lips. The last two knots settled around her most sensitive spot, one below and one above, squeezing it just a little between them. Keeping the rope taut, David passed it up and over the waist rope, pulled it down sharply and knotted it firmly there.

"How's that?" he asked.

Christine wiggled a bit and smiled as a tiny moan escaped her lips. "Oh my. Mmmmm, I’m surprised at how…good this feels." She looked at David and winked. She found herself wanting to move more just so she could feel the rope work its magic on her suddenly sensitized slit.

"Good. Time to finish your crotch harness."

David reached for the long ends of the rope dangling from the knot and passed them back between her legs, this time on the outsides of her labia, and threaded them through the bight at the small of her back. Splitting the doubled rope into single strands, he worked one down, across her right buttock, around her upper thigh, through her crotch and returned it to the bight. He did the same on the left side with the other strand of rope. With a final tug, he pulled them tight and knotted them off at the small of her back.

Christine looked down. The bright-red nylon stood out against her black panties. David tugged at the strands -- first the ones around her thighs, then the ones to the sides of her labia, and finally the ones pushing into her cleft.

"Snug enough," he said. "Are you feeling them yet?"

She nodded. She felt every inch of the ropes. As far as she was concerned, they were rubbing her in all the right places, and so effectively that her slightest movement made her want to throw her head back and moan.

"Oh…yes. I feel them, all right. What’s next?"

"Well, I probably should make your hands useless. That way you can't fight me off as I do other evil things," David replied. "Turn around and put your hands together, palm to palm."

Christine complied. She felt a loop go around her wrists, an inch or so above her wrist bones. David wrapped upward from there, five times around, before he ran a cinch loop between Christine's wrists and knotted the tie off.

"That should hold you for a moment," he smiled. "Now, turn and face me."

The next rope went around her upper thighs, halfway between the top bands of her thigh-high fishnets and the bottom of her pinioned panties. David made three wraps of doubled rope and then paused.

"To cinch this, I'm going to have to push the ropes between your thighs, and my fingers will pass very close to the 'danger zone,'" he warned. "Is that all right with you? If so, I'll go ahead. If not, I'll work a little farther down."

She giggled and winked. "It’s fine. Proceed as you see fit; I am at your mercy, after all." With every wrap of the rope, Christine found herself becoming more and more helpless, but also more and more turned on.

David pinched the ends of the doubled rope between the forefinger and middle finger of his right hand and pushed them through her tightly squeezed thighs. Reaching behind her with his left hand, he grabbed the ends and pulled the rest of the rope through. He tugged down on the rope, passed it between her thighs below the wraps, and repeated the process. The fit was tighter the second time through. The first cinch not only took up some of the available space, the cinched bands served to clamp her thighs even more firmly together.

"Pardon any 'incidental contact,'" he said, threading his fingers once more into the confined space.

"No problem; it’s fine. It’s part of the job. And you did warn me…”

It occurred to Christine that even if she wanted to run right now (which she didn’t) she wouldn’t get far or get there very fast with her upper thighs squeezed firmly together. "That feels very secure,” she said. “I take it you are going to make this a strict hogtie?"

"Yes. I don't know if you've ever been hogtied as tightly as you will be in a few minutes," he promised.

He worked down her legs, placing tightly cinched bands just below her stocking-tops, just above her knees, just below her knees, halfway down her thighs, at her ankles and around the arches of her high-heeled shoes.

"OK, Christine. You asked for some breast bondage. You've got nice ones, but I think in order to do ‘the girls’ proper justice I need to make them stand out a little more."

He walked behind her and looped a rope around her forearms, just below her elbows. Drawing the loop tight, he forced her elbows so close together they almost touched. Six turns of doubled rope formed a wide band that kept the tie from cutting too tightly into her flesh. Two snug cinches and a square knot finished it off.

"There. Your assets are quite nicely displayed now," David said. "How are you feeling?"

“It’s a little strict, but I like the feeling,” Christine replied. Looking down, she could see how the elbow tie had forced her to thrust her chest out. Her perky breasts stuck out more than usual, and she loved how it looked. She wriggled vigorously for a few seconds and then stood still.

"You're only squirming to activate that crotch rope," he teased, grinning.

David looped a doubled line around her torso, just below her prominent breasts. He pulled it tight, then wrapped upward three turns. She felt her breasts lift, as though supported by a push-up bra. He knotted the rope in back and continued with three wraps just above her bulging globes.

"More in a minute," he promised. "Right now I have to make sure these ropes can't slide around."

Starting in back, David passed the free ends of the rope under her left armpit, in front of her left shoulder, behind her neck, in front of her right shoulder, under her right armpit and back to the tie-off point. He repeated the process twice more, creating a halter-like arrangement that, indeed, kept the chest ropes from moving. With another length of rope, he ran another band around her waist and forearms, pinning her arms hard against her back. He then looped the rope twice between her torso and her arms, tightly cinching the band into place.

"Now we activate the motion sensor," he said, grinning.

He grabbed the tail ends of the crotch harness, a length of rope about 3 feet long. He pulled the rope taut, wrapped it twice around her forearms just above the wrist ropes, and cinched it into place. Curious, Christine tried to tug her hands back and forth, both to test her rapidly diminishing mobility and to gauge the effects of the crotch rope. A low moan escaped her lips.

"Very nice,” she said. “I can hardly move, and yet I’m not terribly uncomfortable.” She gazed down at her breasts, so dramatically framed by the chest harness. This was something she could get used to. She looked up at David.

"OK, what’s next?"

"Well, first we do a little more rigging around your breasts, and then we put you into that hogtie," David said.

He walked behind her and looped rather short-looking length of rope into her chest ropes. He passed the free ends over her right shoulder, slid them under the rope band above her breasts, threaded them through her cleavage, looped them around the band below her breasts, pulled the m back up through her cleavage, passed them once again under the upper rope band, passed it over her shoulder and knotted it tightly in back.

Christine saw that the shoulder ropes acted much like the shoulder straps on a bra, lifting her trussed breasts even more.

"OK, Christine, time to hit the floor -- oops, bad choice of words," David teased. He cradled his right arm around her shoulders and, in one smooth motion, swept her off her feet and carried her to the center of the bamboo mat. "Stand here," he said as he set her down. "And as I support your upper body, relax your legs and let me lower you to the floor."

She did so, and in a moment found herself seated on the floor. She felt his hands slide to her upper back. "Now lie back," he said. "And once you're flat on the floor, I'll turn you onto your tummy."

Prone on the floor, Christine tested her ropes again. She found that even the slightest movements activated the crotch rope, driving her into an even more intense state of arousal. “Oh, wow... I’ve never been tied this tightly before. I expected it to hurt much more than it does. I’m actually liking it. Thank you."

"You're welcome. And now it's time for you to go silent."

He reached into yet another gym bag and pulled out what looked like a hopeless tangle of steel rings, leather straps and buckles. At the center of the tangle gleamed a shiny bright red ball.

"Open wide."

David popped the ball past her teeth and, hauling on the main strap, seated the ball so far between her jaws that she felt the corners of her mouth being pulled back. The strap felt impossibly tight, and even more so after he strained to seat the buckle's tongue in the very last possible hole. From there, he moved to the side straps, adjusting them until they were snug, before buckling the chin strap tightly under her jawline.

"And now -- the hogtie," he said.

He attached another rope to the D-ring atop the harness gag and, for the time being, allowed the ends to fall free. He looped another rope around the cinches on her ankle bonds, passed the ends under the "halter" ropes at the back of her neck, and drew her ankles toward her backside.

"Gonna give you a little assist now," he said, sliding his leg under her bound thighs. She groaned as her back arched more severely than she thought it ever could. Working quickly, he pulled even more slack out of the hogtie rope and knotted it off between her ankles.

"Last rope," he said, grabbing the ends of the rope attached to the harness gag. This rope, too, got passed between her ankles, and when he pulled the slack out of it, Christine felt her head being drawn backward as far as it could go. David knotted the rope off and knelt to admire his handiwork. Placing a hand on Christine's shoulder, he rocked her arched body back and forth a couple of times.

"Still comfy?"

Christine couldn't move. She couldn't speak. She didn't know how to tell him anything. The tie had suddenly become uncomfortable, but it wasn’t too severe for her to handle -- at least for a few more minutes. Every time David rocked her, the crotch rope sent what felt like electric charges through her loins. The gag turned her guttural moans to muffled “mmmphs.”

David returned to the table, grabbed one of his Nikons and began blazing away.

"Twist and squirm," he ordered, as he shifted up and down and side to side to capture every exquisite angle of Christine's gyrations, if one could call almost imperceptible movements "gyrations." Like any good photographer, he watched his model’s eyes, both for expression and for those moments when the crotch ropes worked their special magic.

Pausing briefly, he rolled Christine onto her side and snapped several more exposures. He zoomed in tight, capturing details in the rope work, the trickles of saliva starting at the corners of her mouth and the beads of sweat forming on her brow. In less than 10 minutes he was done.

"If you're hurting too badly, I can cut you out," he offered. "Grunt once if you need me to cut the ropes, twice if you'd prefer to be untied."

“Mmp. Mmp.” She’d handled it for this long, so a little longer wouldn’t hurt. “Well, at least it won’t hurt too terribly much,” she thought. As David moved to her side, he stirred the air a bit. Christine felt a sudden coolness at her crotch. Had a hogtie and a crotch rope really gotten her that wet?

"You're a tough one, aren't you?" he chuckled as he unfastened the rope between the gag and her ankles. Reaching forward, he unbuckled the gag’s main strap and pulled the ball from her mouth.
"So, how are you feeling about bondage modelling right now?" he asked.

She smiled and looked up at him. “That was intense and a little painful. I’m not used to being bent like that, but I’m not going to be a weenie about it. Overall, I liked it.”

She moved her head around, trying to relax her neck muscles. "What are you going to want me to wear next?"

"One thing at a time. Let's get you out of these ropes first."
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked the step by step description of the binding-process :) You catched the atmosphere nicely. The rising heat. Very good!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago I liked the step by step description of the binding-process :) You catched the atmosphere nicely. The rising heat. Very good!
I'm agreeing with Caesar; your step by step description did add to the realism and the "you are there" atmosphere. It's very good writing!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
NaughtyNikki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NaughtyNikki »

This is a wonderful tale, and I have to agree with Emma so very classy, I do hope there’s many many parts left to go
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This is really impressive, and yeah, I do want to read more.

Could there be a romance in store for these two? :?:
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Just caught up on this story. Very well written and realistic sounding. I feel like it somehow has an innocent feeling, yet adult in nature. I’m enjoying it, almost as much as Christine 😉
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Part IV: Sensations

The untying didn't take as much time as the tying, mainly because it was easier to pull out the cinches on her leg ropes than it was to push them through. In short order, Christine lay prone on the mat amid a jumble of loosened nylon.

"Go get some water," David advised. "You need to rehydrate. It will help the rope marks to go away faster. As for the next outfit, how about topless with a thong, or maybe nude? I'm thinking of trying a Japanese shibari-style tie on you, and traditionally those are done on topless or nude models. It's up to you, though, of course."

Christine got to her feet, stood directly in front of David and shed her bra and thong. Staring straight at him, she stood there nude, taking slow pulls of water from the bottle she’d taken from the fridge. “How long have you been doing this, David?” she asked. “Is this something you do with your girlfriend or wife?"

“My wife and I were into bondage,” he said. “But that was a long time ago, before she passed -- well, let’s just say it was a long time ago. Nowadays, this is how I keep my hand in the pastime.”

"So far I've been pretty clinical in the way I interacted with you and applied the ropes," David said, changing the subject. "Now, with your permission, I'd like to apply the ropes the way shibari masters tend to do, which is to say a bit more -- er -- sensually."

“I’m game,” Christine replied, her eyes twinkling mischievously. “I could stand a little sensuality about now.”

"Come over and sit on the mat, then," he said, laying out several hanks of rope next to the spot he indicated.

Christine looked closely at the ropes. "These look different from the others."

"That's correct. The ropes I've used on you so far were soft braided nylon. These are made from jute, a natural fiber. Jute has a different feel, which you'll experience very soon."

He sat behind her, quite close, she thought. "Lean back against me," he said.

As she did, David took one of the hanks of rope and, starting at the nape of her neck, rubbed it slowly and teasingly down the length of her spine. The jute had a hard, scratchy feel, quite the opposite of the slick, soft nylon she'd been bound with earlier. Christine arched her back as David traced the rope over her skin.

His arms curled around her torso. With a hank of rope in each hand, he continued his caresses, crisscrossing her body from her pelvis bones to her shoulder blades, slowing as the ropes dragged across her breasts.

"That is a little rougher, but wow... that is still a turn on," she breathed. She let out a tiny moan as the rope dragged across her sensitive skin. Goosebumps stippled her skin as she pressed back against him.

"Is all this touching part of shibari?"

"It can be," he replied. "And it is, at least for a lot of shibari 'tops' and 'bottoms.' The sensual approach isn't always part of it, but I thought you might enjoy it, so I suggested it."

With a deft flick of his left hand, he unraveled one of the coiled-up ropes. Holding it with both hands, he drew it like the bow of a violin across her exposed nipples.

Christine’s breath caught in her throat. Her eyes closed, and a long, soft, low moan escaped her lips. "Oh my... wow, I didn't know this would be like this. Mmmmm…. I liiiike this."

David continued gently tracing the taut rope across parts of Christine's anatomy -- the junction of her neck and shoulders, the insides of her thighs, the insides of her wrists and around her waist.

Suddenly and without warning, he placed his hands on her shoulders and, in one swift downward movement, trapped her forearms and wrenched them behind her back. Once again, she gasped. Working swiftly, he bound her forearms together as he had done in the first tie of the shoot. Slowly, teasingly, methodically, he wrapped and cinched her arms to her sides, taking care whenever possible to drag the ropes across her most sensitive places.

The move to pin her arms had surprised her. “Wow, that was fast,” she said. “And it feels sooo good. I could get used to this.”

Unfurling another hank of rope, David transferred his attention to Christine's right leg. He first wrapped the rope three times around her ankle, forming a cuff, and knotted it snugly. With a firm but gentle tug, he pulled her ankle so that her leg was doubled and her heel rested against her right buttock, then spiraled the rope toward her knee and then back toward her hip.

Christine looked down, fascinated by the crisscross pattern the rope formed on her thigh. David cinched the rope between her ankles and upper thigh so the spirals wouldn't slip, then repeated the sequence on her left leg.

"Those are called futomomo, or 'frog-leg' ties," he explained. They keep the legs very securely tied, but allow -- how shall I say this -- "access."

Grabbing the thigh ropes on each side, he lifted her backside clear of the mat. "Kneel here for a minute, and keep your legs spread," he ordered.

He wrapped a rope around her waist, knotted it and, just as Christine suspected he might, threaded the rough rope downward through her rear crevice and, after carefully placing a couple of "happy knots," teasingly threaded it upward through her cleft and knotted it under her belly button.

"It gets even more fun when I do...this," he said, tugging and twisting the crotch rope as she squirmed.

Christine moaned loudly. The roughness of the jute activated nerves she never knew she had, and the sensation almost drove her mad. "Oh, my!” she exclaimed, wide-eyed. He was “only” tying her up, but in the simple act of doing that, he was driving her quite out of her mind.

"And now for a couple of rope tricks you probably haven't experienced yet," David said.

He attached another rope to the top band of chest ropes, centered between her shoulder blades. He tangled the fingers of his left hand in her red hair, pulled her head back as far as it would go, and braced it against his chest. With his right hand, he brought the doubled strand of rope up, looped it around her head so it covered her eyes, and returned it to its anchor point high on her back. Before Christine could react, he wrapped a second band, then a third, over her eyes, blindfolding her.

"Yes, that's diff-GLGHHH," she gurgled, as he threaded the rope tightly between her lips four times, creating a jaw-stretching gag.

The move shocked Christine. Her sight…her voice…both gone, stolen by a few strands of rope. She might have been become frightened, but the closeness of his body and the gentleness of his hands reassured her.

David looked down at Christine as she knelt there. The gag and blindfold ropes kept her head tilted back. Were it not for the blindfold, she would have been treated to a worm's eye view of the room's ceiling.

"Now let's set up a delicious little rope predicament," he mused.

He looped another doubled rope around the base of the blindfold and gag ropes and, splitting the two strands threaded them down and under her crotch so that they squeezed her nether lips from each side. Running the doubled line up to the top band of her chest ropes, he knotted it there.

"Here's how this works," he said. "If you try to pull your head forward, you tug at this new crotch rope. If you arch your back to lessen the strain on your neck, you also tug at the crotch rope. The question is -- how long can you hold this position without sawing yourself in two?"

Christine moaned and MMMPHed as David checked the ropes. She stayed as still as she could, but even the slightest move triggered tremors in the ropes that caused her to moan loudly. In her occasional moments of cogent thought, she marveled that she remained reasonably comfortable despite her strictures.

David pulled her back from her upright kneeling position so that she rested against his chest. He wrapped a band of rope tightly around her breasts, covering her nipples. He then placed two half-twists in the rope so that Christine's nipples were clamped in the spaces between them.

She moaned as she felt the ropes trapping her nipples. Clearly, she was completely at David’s mercy. Even if she wanted to, she could do nothing to stop him. But she didn’t want him to stop. Far from it; the arousal welling within her was like nothing she’d felt before.

Slowly, teasingly, he walked has fingertips from the base of her neck downward, over her collarbones, down her cleavage, and followed the ropes to her trapped nipples. With the barest of touches, he traced tiny circles on them with the tips of his middle fingers. He paused there for several seconds, gauging Christine's reaction. Moving on, he walked his fingertips down her sides, across the fronts of her bound thighs, and began massaging the insides of her thighs a hair's breadth from her pinioned cleft.

Her moans grew louder, deeper, coarser. She felt herself begin to drip “down there.” But just as her heaving breaths turned shuddering gasps, David withdrew his roaming fingertips and, much to Christine's confusion, began undoing her bonds. The first two ropes he removed were the ones that blindfolded and gagged her.

As her mouth was freed, Christine spoke, her voice confused and weak: "Wow, that was something. But... you didn't take any pictures? Are you done with this? Did I do something I shouldn't have?"

David chuckled. "No, Christine, you've been perfect. I had to take off the gag so we could talk. Ethically, I can't take this scene any further. I sometimes play with my models, as I've played with you, but I won't take it farther than that. I just needed to let you know. "I hope this is OK with you, because I know I have you a little worked up at the moment."

"You’re going to ruin me like this,” she groaned. “But yes, it’s fine. I’ll just have to take care of that…er…‘need’ later."

She smiled. "So, do you always play with the models?"

"Only the prettiest ones," David replied, then paused. "No, that's not entirely correct. I occasionally ask to play with a model when she shows signs of really getting into her bondage, which you have done."

"I am enjoying this,” she said, smiling and squirming a bit in the ropes. “And I’m truly having fun. I didn't know what to expect coming into this; a friend did a bondage photo shoot once and the photographer took advantage if her. You’ve been a gentleman so far, and I thank you for that."

“Thank you, Christine. I try to be,” David said. “OK then. Time to make more photos.” He grabbed a handful of her hair, yanked her head back and reapplied the blindfold and gag.

As David stood up, Christine teetered on her knees a bit, and the motion activated the crotch ropes and sent more tremors coursing through her body. Blind, mute and helpless, she listened as David picked up his camera and photographed her from every conceivable angle. "OK, time to release you," he said at last.

The ropes came off in reverse order, with only a fraction of the sensual touching that accompanied their application. As he removed the last rope, Christine slumped to the bamboo mat and laid there for several moments, trying to regroup. As her strength returned, she sat up and grabbed for her water bottle.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wow, that was beautiful written. You captured the sensuality, how shall I put it?, very good: You created Images in my head, very precisly.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I can see why you put this in the adult section!

The story is still believable, and the writing is still very, very good.

Nice job!
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I like Christine. I wish I had her courage :lol:
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Part 5: Over the Edge

"Wow. I had no idea bondage could be like that, but I must say I loved it,” she said a bit wonderingly. “So…what’s next?”

"How about something that's a little easier on your body?" David asked, retrieving a wheeled wooden platform from the far corner of the room and pushing it toward the bamboo-mat area.

The platform itself wasn't that unusual -- a shallow box made of 2-by-4s, decked with thick plywood and stained dark brown -- but the 6-foot-tall wooden post that soared vertically from it most definitely was unusual. It was round, about 4 inches in diameter, and also stained dark brown.

"Yep. You're going to be tied to this," David said, rolling the platform into position and locking down the casters' brakes to prevent the apparatus from moving. "Go in the bathroom and choose a sexy little outfit to go with it."

She smiled and went to change. She came back out of the bathroom about 15 minutes later wearing a scarlet version of the thong-bra-fishnets-heels outfit she’d worn earlier. She had also fixed her hair and repaired her sweat-disturbed makeup. She spun around in front of David.

"Is this OK, or do I need to put more on?"

"No, that will work nicely -- the high-profile businesswoman, stripped to her sexy undergarments, bound to a pole in the kidnapper's hideaway. Does that sound good to you?"

She stepped forward, ran her hands over the post, and smiled. "Oh, that sounds great! So how do you want me?"

"Step onto the platform and put your back against the pole."

David pulled Christine's hands behind her, bound them with snugly cinched windings, and tied her wrists firmly to the pole. Next were her elbows, tied as tightly together as they would go, and also bound to the pole.

Christine felt David knot another rope to the pole at waist level and then wrap it tightly around her, welding the small of the back to the wooden upright. He then cinched it, drawing the waist rope still tighter. This left about a 3-foot tail at the end of the rope, which he pulled downward, passed it between Christine's legs, pulled it sharply upward and knotted it to the waist ropes. Just for fun, David twanged the crotch rope, watching his captive's face as he did.

She didn’t disappoint him. She moaned and grinned. "Oh my... you do like to tease, don't you?"

A broad band of rope, cinched between Christine's ankles and also between her ankles and the pole, locked her feet into place. David followed with bands below her knees, at mid-thigh and across her hips. He then spiraled a doubled strand of rope from her ankles all the way up her legs to her waist, and then spiraled it down, knotting it wherever it crossed over itself.

"What size bra cup are you?" David asked.

"36 C," she said. “What do you have in mind?”

"A 'C' cup is required to tie the breasts individually. Would you be game for that? I would have to snip off your bra, though. The premise behind it is that the kidnappers really want to put Boss Lady in her place."

Christine smiled. “I’m game. Go ahead, make it as realistic as possible...please."

David nodded, grabbed his safety scissors and, with four quick snips, removed Christine's bra.

Gathering a particularly long, large hank of rope from his gear table, David knotted it to the pole and, crisscrossing it over her shoulders and between her breasts, bound her upper body even more firmly to the post.

“Now for your breasts,” he said. He unfurled a hank of thin paracord and made a loop at one end. He wrapped the loop around the base of her left breast and, pulling the cord tight, cinched it firmly. He then looped the cord around her right breast and, with succeeding tight wraps, bound her bulging breasts in a figure-of-eight pattern.

Christine looked down. Her breasts, constricted at their bases, looked almost like balloons glued to her chest. Her nipples stood out, rock-hard, until David bound a doubled strand of rope tightly over their nipples.

"One more rope," he said. The final length bound her head to the post at her forehead and neck.

"Before the gag goes in and the blindfold goes on, I need to do one more thing," he said, and walked around behind Christine. She heard tape being pulled from a roll, and felt her hands being cocooned in stretchy electrical tape.

"What do you think so far?" he asked.

She tested her bonds. "As long as this one on my neck isn't tight, I’m fine. Since this is a kidnapping tie-up, then maybe you could stuff my mouth with my bra. Wouldn't a kidnapper do that?"

"Good suggestion," David said, picking up the pieces of Christine's bra. "Open."

He wadded the pieces so no ends trailed from the wadding and stuffed it into her mouth. "Wait a second," he said, cutting a handkerchief-sized square from one of his blindfold cloths, and then stuffed that into her mouth as well.

Christine felt her cheeks bulge, but the feeling was short-lived. David took the electrical tape and, holding one end against the post, wrapped it around Christine's head, passing between her lips and teeth, compressing the wadding farther into her mouth. A dozen wraps later, Christine felt her face covered in shiny black tape from her nostrils to her chin.

David blindfolded her with tape in much the same fashion.

"How does that feel, Boss Lady?" he asked, twanging the cable-taut crotch rope yet again.

She muffled her approval. She tried to struggle, playing the helpless kidnap victim for all she was worth -- moaning and straining and yanking at her bonds. She didn't even try to move her head, though. She couldn't, what with all the tape sealing her to the pole.

David picked up his camera and began circling his tightly bound subject, photographing her imprisonment from high, from low and from all sides.

"All right, Christine, I'm finished with the photos," he said. "Now I'm going to give you an opportunity. You have five minutes to get loose from those ropes. If you don't make it, I'm going to tuck a vibrator into that crotch rope and turn it on. Got that?"

“Mm-hmm,” she acknowledged, and began struggling violently. Her tape-wrapped hands twisted wildly, vainly to work the wrist ropes free.

David watched, amused by his captive’s wriggling and whimpering, knowing full well the pointlessness of her gyrations. "If you had the use of your hands, you might be able to reach a knot to release it," he said. "But with your hands taped, you're pretty much stuck. Grunt twice if you want to skip the five minutes and have me use the vibrator now."

She grunted twice.

Christine felt David tie the vibrator so it pressed firmly into her most sensitive area. She had expected the device to be small and slender, but instead it felt like a heavy tennis ball being tied to her.

"This," David said, "is a Hitachi Magic Wand. It's the Ferarri of vibrators.” He switched it on. To Christine, it seemed as through an electric current had started flowing along the crotch rope in both directions, converging on her happy zone. "Enjoy yourself.”

The moan that filtered through Christine’s gag was primal, guttural. Her body shook as the pleasure built up inside her. As the vibe did its work on her, she found her world reduced to the wave building inside her loins. It rose, it peaked – and turned into wave after wave after wave, each orgasm more powerful than the one before

"As long as you're riding high, we might as well kick it up a notch," he said, flipping the wand's power setting from "low" to "high."

Christine squealed into the gag. Her body thrashed in its bonds. The climaxes rolled along. Just when his twitching, sweating captive seemed about to overload, David turned the wand back to "low" for a few seconds and then switched it off. He cut the tape of Christine's gag and removed the sodden wadding from her mouth.

She hung almost limply in her bonds, breathing heavily. "Did this take care of that 'need' you referred to earlier?" he asked, peeling the blindfold from her eyes.

She tried to look at him, but her eyes wouldn’t quite focus. "That...that was...amazing," she gasped.

"Would you like to be untied now?" David asked.

"Yes please. Oh my...thank you."

It took a while for David to untie her. Fearing her legs might not support her just yet, he left her waist and arm ropes for last. As the final bindings fell free, he cradled her in his arms and lowered her to the floor.

"I think that should do it for today's photo shoot," he said. "I frankly don't know if you could take much more."

She looked up at him and smiled. "If you say so. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this. I don't think I’ve ever done anything quite that intense. The bondage was amazing."

"It sounds like you're still game to go, but honestly I don't think it's a good idea,” David said. “You're not going to believe how tired you'll be when the adrenaline wears off, and how sore you'll be from all that straining. I would like for you to come back for another shoot, though. I have several 'predicament bondage' scenarios in mind that I think you'd enjoy -- sensual torment, forced orgasms, and lots of tough restraint. How would you feel about that?"

"That sounds nice. Let me know when you would like for me to come back." Christine let out a tired sigh and smiled. “I really did have fun. I don't care if I am sore tomorrow, I enjoyed this. Thank you. Thank you very much, and I do look forward to doing it again."

THE END
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was an excellent story. Enjoyable, realistic, and rather hot. I would love to read more adventures from either or both of these characters. I smell an anthology! 😉
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

That was absolutely cracking. Really enjoyed that. Would welcome a sequel or eighteen!
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

This was very well written---I would bet we have another serious author here.... :)
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Thanks, folks, for the kind words! I must acknowledge, though, that since this story began as an online role-play with Dreamingbound, she should get credit, too. After the RP, all I did was to edit the text for continuity and tone, and (with her permission, of course) post it here.

There is a sequel to this, "Tara's Predicaments," that I did solo; similar storyline (photographer and model), but with different characters. It focuses on some pretty intense predicament bondage. It was posted in this forum last year. Here's the link, if anyone is interested: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 3094#p3094
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic