Pushing the limits- M-ff, MF-ff (part 2 added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ranlar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Pushing the limits- M-ff, MF-ff (part 2 added)

Post by Ranlar »

Pushing the limits
***If you have not read the mall adventure yet here is the link if you want to be acquainted with the characters
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5798*****

A couple of weeks had passed since the last time Sammy and Jenni had been with Sara and or James. With the holiday everyone was busy with family.
It was December 31 early in the morning when Jenni got a text from Sara.
'Both of you my place 4pm tonight' Was what it read. Jenni stood there just out of the shower wrapped in a towel. Typical of Sara to just demand they be there. Jenni loved it but was a bit of nuisance sometimes. She smiled toward Sammy who was sleeping soundly in the bed. No bondage or anything they had spent the night just binge watching TV shows. She walked over to the bed and sat down gently shaking her friend.
"Hey sleepy head our presence has been requested" Jenni says showing her bleary eyed friend her phone.
"What the hell does she think she owns us or something?" Sammy says being really grumpy in the mornings.
"Well she is a Domme after all. She is used to getting what she wants...and that is apparently us" Jenni says as she starts to dry her hair.
"It has been a while I am starting to feel that itch" Sammy says stretching.
"That is the spirit" Jenni says from under the towel. "Now go get a shower I will get breakfast and I will see I can pump her for information"
Sammy laughed at that knowing full Sara was not going to tell anyone jack crap about anything she had planned. Sammy hopped in the shower and got clean and shaved and generally got ready for the day.
She slipped on a pair of Jenni's jeans and underwear since they were about the same size. She pulled on her t shirt from last night and headed downstairs.
"Damn my jeans look good on you" Jenni says with a laugh as her friend comes into view.
"Oh stop it and give me some of those pancakes" She responds.
Jenni laughs and hands over a stack of 3 of the buttermilk pancakes and grabs one for herself.
"Did you get any information out of the Domme?" Sammy asked pouring syrup over her pancakes.
"Nope, bitch will not give anything up. Wanted to make sure are available tonight" Jenni says.
"Oh of course we not young single girls with plans to go out on New Years Eve and party" Sammy laughs.
"She knows we are not party girls" Jenni says. "And besides what if James is there?"
"Mmm I will admit that was fun last time" She says. "Does not mean I have forgiven you for getting me into all of that afterwards"
"You loved it and you know it" Jenni says.
"Oh yes having you down there like a hungry slut was something I never knew I wanted" Sammy said part of that being true.
"Flirt" Jenni says winking.
The banter continued through breakfast. The rest of the day was chores. Just things around Jenni's place that needed doing. It was lunch time and they both headed out to their favorite restaurant.
"Have you been thinking about what is going to happen?" Sammy asks her friend as they wait for food.
"Yes I am sure it will involve us being tied up and gagged aside from that I have no clue" Jenni responds.
"Yeah I figured that. How well do you know her?" Sammy says.
"Well you know about the gist of it...met her about a year ago. I know what she does for a living and we have played a few times when you were not around. I trust her she has not done anything dangerous to me" Jenni explains.
"I am just nervous I guess...it was always just us...now we have 2 new people joining in." Sammy says.
"There you being a worry wort again. It will be great we will never have to pretend one of us a dominant bone in our bodies anymore" Jenni smiles.
"Well there is that" Sammy says as the food arrives.
The lunch goes by and they get back to Jenni's place. They had a few hours before 4 so they lounged on the couch and watched a movie. One that naturally had a DID scene in it which they both enjoyed.
About 3pm the doorbell rings.
"Who in the world is that?" Sammy says.
"No clue Lets go see" Jenni responds getting up and going to the door. She peeks through the curtain next to the door.
"Oh it is James" She says excitedly as she opens the door and pounces him with a big hug.
"Whoa I missed you to" He says laughing. Sammy walking to the door smiling at the embrace.
"Did you have a good time over the holidays?" Sammy asks as Jenni lets him go and then lets him inside.
"Yes I did, family was good, food was good, presents are good" He says with a smile.
"What are you doing here?" Jenni asks shutting the door.
"Sara sent me over to get you both" He says.
"We were supposed to be there at 4pm didn't know we were getting a ride" Jenni says.
"Well for this ride you both are going to be tied up so someone is going to need to drive you to her place" He says.
"Oh gods...really?" Sammy says. "Cant it wait till we are behind closed doors?"
"Oh stop your whining." Jenni says to her friend. "What else is she requiring?"
"You two naked, bound and gagged and blindfolded" He says.
"Nope no way not out in public" Sammy says putting her foot down.
"She will be very cross if we dont do what she wants" Jenni says.
"I dont fucking care! If the psycho wants me to show up I am going to be wearing clothes at the very least" Sammy shoots back.
"Lets calm down" James says cutting the girls off knowing how their banter can get out of hand. "Both of you upstairs"
His voice changed...it was not a forced change it was a natural thing. The tone was different with just a little more bass. It grabbed of their attentions as he ushered them both up the stairs.
"Now Sara has a plan I do not know what it is but it is likely to be fun." James says. "Jenni get undressed...Sammy you go get the ropes and stuff out of the closet" Jenni complies quickly with a smile. Sammy on the other hand is not smiling at all but she gets the tote from the closet and sits it on the bed. James wastes no time pulling Jenni's arms behind her back and binding her wrists and then her elbows. He then started to tie her into a tight breast harness making her breasts stand out. He then got a harness ball gag out of the box.
"Wait just a moment sir" Jenni says completely in the mindset now. "Sammy I trust both of them and I dont want to do this without you" She pleads one last time. Sammy looks at her and shakes her head a bit.
"Gag her would you James" Sammy says turning away. Jenni protests but James would not relent as he forces the gag into the woman's mouth and buckles it down tight. Jenni fumes. She meant what she said and is now afraid Sammy will back out completely. James walks to her.
"You are not as gung ho as she is and I understand that" James says. "But she loves you to death and wants to have fun with you"
"I know I know it is just I dont want someone to see me like that I feel so vulnerable like that" She says. "I dont think you know how hard it was last time we played for me to even do all of that"
"It was all new I know...and being helpless is kind of the point. I know the dynamic is changing but it can still be fun." James says. "Listen I will make you deal. You trust me right?" James says.
"well yea...more then I do Sara. But I barely know you at all so I dont know why" Sammy says still not turning around.
"Then I will make you a deal. I will get to say what happens and what doesn't. If Sara suggests anything you dont like you tell me and I will tell her to go to hell" James says.
"That suspiciously sounds like you are going to own me or something" Sammy says tapping her foot fighting a battle in her head.
"No nothing like that move of a safety so you can sill have fun with Jenni but you have a way out if needed" James says. Jenni gets walks over to her friend and nuzzles her shoulder with the side of her head.
"ulssee" She mumbles behind the gag. Sammy sighs that sigh of what the fuck am I getting into again.
"all right James lets do this before I change my mind...but I want a robe at least" Sammy says slipping out of her clothes. Jenni hopping up and down happily.
Last edited by Ranlar 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Another good start. Just wondering how Sammy is going to tell James if she does not like something when she is heavily gagged :-)
Thanks for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Ranlar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ranlar »

Part 2 is here because I am bored

James nods pulling Sammy to the bed Jenni moving away. Sammy very slowly undresses. Once she got to her panties she paused and took a deep breath. Then pulled them off. James slowly carefully pulled her wrists behind her back and bound them tightly. Then her elbows and then a chest harness just like Jenni. He gets a blindfold and pulls it over Jenni's eyes making her purr. He moves toward Sammy.
"Wait please till we are in the car" She says drawing back a bit. James just nods.
"Then follow me" He says grabbing a robe off the bed and draping it over Sammy's shoulders and tying it closed. He leads Jenni out and down the stairs with Sammy following carefully behind. He lead them out the side door is mostly shielded from the street and other houses. He gets Jenni buckled in the back seat first. Then takes Sammy to the car and stops before putting her in.
"Ready?" He asks.
"Yes as ready as I am going to get" She says opening her mouth for the single strap ball gag that James pulls snugly in place before blindfolding her and putting her in the back see and buckling her in.
He gets into the drivers side turns on the car and the heater as it is cold out and both girls not wearing much. He dials a number.
"Hey Sara." He says. "Yes I got them...Sammy was not thrilled but she is coming along" He says talking to the woman on the phone. "Yea we will talk when I get there...Jenni is."He says laughing. "We will see you soon" He says as he hangs up and starts to drive with the girls to Sara's house. The car ride passed without incident. Once there he pulls into the garage and shut off the engine as the door drops. He gets out of the car and pulls Jenni out first then Sammy.
"I thought I said nude" Sara says like she is disappointed.
"That is what we are going to talk about...this one" He indicates Sammy. "Is going to be mine and do only what I want her to do" James says. Sammy groans she knew that was what he was talking about, him owning her.
"Well well well..need a collar to put around her neck" She says taking Jenni by the arm. James slips the robe off Sammy tossing it in the car.
"No no nothing like that she just trusts me more" James says.
"Oh yes I am big ole meanie arent I pet?" She says smacking Jenni on the ass making her eep and laugh behind the gag. "Very well I can share. But what I said before was not a question it was a statement" Sara says leading the way into the house.
"Why would they need collars?" James asks. 'Damn good question' Sammy thinks to herself.
"Because of the party we are going to. If they do not have collars on some people may make some assumptions" Sara says. She pulls off Jenni's blindfold as Sara smiles at her. "Hey there pet" She says Jenni almost purrs at her.
"I am not sure how Sammy feels about that" James says.
"I am not doing to be a bitch I am doing it so folks do not fuck with her or you." Sara says. She walks over to Sammy and pulls off her blindfold. "Do you understand why you are going to be on collar and lead?" She asks. Sammy thinks on it for awhile then sighs...should couldn't see anything bad about it other then the humiliation of it. She nods.
"Good then, because I bought them already" She says with a laugh.
"I am afraid I am not dressed for a party" James says.
"I got you covered" She says coming out of the closet with the collars and a tux she lays out on the bed. The collars are pretty and girly with white lace and shiny rhinestones studding the leather band...She puts the blue one around Jenni's neck and hands the other to James. "Here put this on her since you are controlling her" Sara says.
James takes the collar and pulls the collar around Sammy's neck. It is the exact same as Jenni's just a deep red instead of blue.
"Right they are ready" James said.
"You go change in the bathroom I will change out here." Sara says pulling the two girls over to the wall and leaves them there. Sammy looks over at Jenni is just bouncing with excitement. Sammy was not really sharing that level of enthusiasm but she was still going through with it...then it hit her other people are going to be there. This is a party...people will be able to see her face! This caused a bit of panic. She was gagged right now couldn't voice anything yet. She waited. About 20 minutes later James comes out making a very distinguished figure in the tux. Sammy broke off the wall and walked over to him.
"Yes?" He says. Sammy mmmphhhs into her gag and head butts him on the shoulder shaking her head a bit. "Oh you want the gag out?" He says. She nods. James removes the gag as she get her jaw working again.
"There are going to be people there...they are going to be able to see my face" Sammy says anxiety in her voice. Sara chuckles from the dresser. As she turns they see her in a Masquerade mask.
"Did I fail to mention it was a Masquerade ball?" Sara says. Sammy scowls at her.
"You can be a real bitch sometimes" She says.
"It is in my nature. No one will be able to see you. There is a kiss at midnight I will kiss my pet you will kiss him no one else is going to play with you but him if you so choose" Sara says putting a mask over Jenni's upper face over her harness gag. She then hands two over to James.
"You OK with this part?" James ask Sammy.
"Yea we have come this far might as well" Sammy says as he pulls the mask over the upper part of her face.
"Great now put the gag back in her mouth and we can get going" Sara having changed into a slick shiny black dress and heels. James does so, Sammy does not protest. "Head butt me again if you want it out" He says Sammy nods.
"All right lets get this show on the road" Sara says. Clipping a matching lead to Jenni's collar and handing the other to James who does the same with Sammy and pulls her along. Sammy is only going along with it for Jenni. Her protests are taken care. But in front of people, strangers she dont know. She did not like this. She had never done it before and being out of her comfort zone did make her feel good.
Both girls were put in the back seat and they pull out of the garage and start the drive to where ever the party is. Jenni happy as a clam...Sammy looking Eeyore in the back seat expecting utter doom when they get there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic