Finally he was captured M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who or what is your favorite character or thing about this story? You can answer 3.

Dalton
17%
Drue
9%
Riley
2%
Sam
2%
Dalton's rebellion
15%
Drue's secretive past
4%
The bondage/torture/punishment
28%
The unexpected
4%
The story is different from what I usually read
7%
The interpersonal relationships
11%

Total votes: 46

Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

We all finished dinner and got back on the road, Riley and Sam started taking turns driving. Drue was passed out but the pain in my side started to return since the adrenaline and shock was wearing off. I had a massive headache as well and just couldn’t fall asleep. We got back a bit past 2 am. Riley carried Drue to one of the beds in the track teams room but motioned for me to follow him back to his office. I tried to fall asleep on the couch but it was another restless night of coughing and moaning while only half asleep. Riley finally got up from his desk and brought over two small white pills and a bottle of water, I didn't ask questions and just took the pills. It definitely was not what I took the other night these seemed to just numb my body and take the pain away, it felt pretty damn good. After that I was able to fall asleep pretty quickly. I slept late into the next day. It was almost three when Riley finally woke me up. The pain seemed worse it was all I could focus on waking up, every time I took a breath pain shot down my side.
Riley let me take a hot shower, in which I just sat down and let water pour over my head. I started to fall back sleep when I heard him knocking on the door. It was so hard dragging myself out of there. I wrapped a towel around my waist and looked in the mirror at my side which had a bigger bruise than the previous day.

Riley opened the door and noticed me eyeing the bruise.

“How you doing?” He said leaning against the doorway arms crossed.

“I’m fine” I said under my breath. He reached out and ran his fingers quickly down my ribcage before I could back away.

“Ow Fuck!” Riley raised his eyebrows at me.

“Okay it fucking hurts” I said in a louder voice.

“I’m sorry kid, it looks painful. Could you be distracted by some food?” He said in a calm voice.

“Yeah, I am pretty hungry.”

“Thought you might be, common get dressed and let’s go on a little walk, I need to go talk to someone. Trust me it will be worth it.” He turned back and smiled at me as he walked back into his office. I just put on a pair of shorts, skipping the shirt and shoes.

We walked through many halls in silence, I wondered where the fuck he was taking me.

“Where are we going Riley?

“I told you, to get food.”

“Where? In Narnia?”

He turned back and looked at me, confusion on his face.

“What’s Narnia?”

I looked at him as if he were crazy but didn’t answer.

“Okay then Dalton..” He said and chuckled.

We finally came to a door in the basement. It was a huge commercial kitchen. Bustling with activity. There had to be at least twenty people making all sorts of food. Smelled good at least. He led me over to a man behind a huge stove.

“Riley! Hi how are you?” The man addressed him in a more than cheerful mood.

“I’m great, thank you!”

“What brings you all the way down here?” He asked.

“Can you find Dalton here something to eat please? He said putting his arm around me and pulling me up to the counter.

“Sure, what do you want kiddo?”

I really wasn’t sure what to say, I looked back at Riley but he had already disappeared. I looked back to the man uncertainty plastered on my face.

“I’m not going to bite, what do you want? Anything your heart desires baby.”

“Um uh, an omelet sounds good.” I said quietly.

“That’s all you want? You sure?”

I smiled and nodded to him.

“Okay, what do you want in it?” He said and chuckled.

“Anything, I’m not picky.”

There was a bar with stools in between us, I took one and sat down. It took him no time to while up a beautiful five egg omelet with ham, sausage, bacon, cheese, tomatoes, and onions. It was the best omelet I’d ever had in my life, this guy really knew what he was doing. We made small talk while I ate. When I was almost done Riley returned.

“I see you got something to eat” He said grinning down at me.

“Yeah this is fucking fire”

“I’m glad you like it. Want a little tour?” He asked

“Sure!” I said thanking the cook and getting up. He showed me around this giant kitchen that seemed to extend forever. We were turning around a corner when somebody coming around it completely smacked into Riley. It was Drue! He looked shocked.

“Just who I was looking for” Riley said under his breath.

“Rileyyyy… What are you doing here?!” Drue said quickly biting his lip. I had a feeling he wasn’t supposed to be down here especially because he was holding a pint of ice cream.
“What are YOU doing here Drue?” He said in a semi serious tone.

“Uh just helping out around, you know me always wanting to help.”

“Get out.”

Drue was trying not to laugh he slipped past Riley and handed me the ice cream. He gave me a giant grin and patted my shoulder.

“Hey Buddy.” He said half running out of the kitchen. The cook who made me the omelet waved bye to Drue. Riley turned to him and gave him a death glare. He scurried back to work.

Riley grabbed the ice cream out of my hand and picked up a spoon and started eating it as we walked out of the kitchen ourselves.

“So Mr. Health food himself eats sugar.” I joked

He paused and looked back at me raising his t-shirt. He was extremely well built, I’m sure he had less than 10% body fat.

“I think I’m fine”

I laughed but decided to calm down a bit. He clearly was in a good mood. I swiped the container out of his hand which was already halfway gone.

“Jesus!” He smiled and handed me the spoon letting me finish the container.

——————————————————————————

The next few days were boring to say the least. Riley made me get on the treadmill just to walk a bit everyday, Drue even joined me a few of the days. This place was like a black hole though, barley any windows and I was getting pent up. I needed to get outside. Riley was letting Drue stay up with me in his office. We woke up on the third day, I looked over at Drue who was a few feet away from me.

“Dude we have to get outside, I’m dying” I whispered.

He turned over and looked at me with a tired face.

“Riley?” Drue said

“What’s up?” He responded not taking his eyes away from his computer.

“Can we go on a walk outside today please?”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, Daltons Injured and I’m weary of your guy’s safety right now. I don’t want you wandering around without me.” He said turning towards us.

“What if Sam goes with us?? Common we’re both going stir crazy”

He sighed. I could tell he wasn’t too happy about it but he agreed.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Great addition! I'm glad we get to see some more of this story!
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Johnsnow wrote: 4 years ago Great addition! I'm glad we get to see some more of this story!
Thank you! Always nice to hear feedback :)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

That scene in the kitchen seems quite mysterious... 8-) And the boys' prison feels almost like a summer camp after all the action.
Always happy to find new chapters to this one, 'cause you never know where it's going.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

LK3869 wrote: 4 years ago That scene in the kitchen seems quite mysterious... 8-) And the boys' prison feels almost like a summer camp after all the action.
Always happy to find new chapters to this one, 'cause you never know where it's going.
Yup it could be taking a turn pretty soon
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Outta.this.place[/mention] I must say, now that I've gotten to know you (and more recently gotten to know your little brother), I have a new appreciation for this tale.

I'm gonna have to start from the beginning and give it a re-read soon.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago @Outta.this.place I must say, now that I've gotten to know you (and more recently gotten to know your little brother), I have a new appreciation for this tale.

I'm gonna have to start from the beginning and give it a re-read soon.
Hahaha I'm sure you could find many similarities. I think it's pretty obvious who Drue is based off of.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Riley finally let us go out an hour later when we could find Sam, he seemed to be in a better mood than most days which was a pleasant surprise. It also could have just been for the fact Drue was here too and they seemed to get along pretty well. It was hard to hold a grudge or get too angry at Drue because of his carefree playful nature. We were all just walking slowly away from the buildings towards the fence parameter.

“How you feeling Dalton?” Sam asked casually.

“Pretty good!”

“You guys wanna race to the fence?”

The fence must have been at least half a mile away from us.

“I’m not feeling that good” I said and let out a small laugh.

“Drue?” Sam said smiling him.

“You’re on!”

“Alright Dalton, we’ll wait for you at the fence” Sam said and turned to Drue, “let’s go.”

Both of them took off in a dead sprint towards the parameter of the compound, I shook my head and rolled my eyes. They both seemed so competitive it seemed so silly to me. It took me ten minutes to get to the fence it seemed like both of them were playfully arguing who had won the race while just sitting in the grass.

“You know I won Sam don’t even try to argue!”

“Oh yeah? How’s that ankle of yours?” Sam lightly kicked Drues bad ankle. Drue let out a yelp and quickly moved his leg.

“Not as bad as your knee!” He said reaching over and slapping Sam’s knee. He remained more composed but you could easily see in his face that it hurt. That’s when I remembered Riley saying something about Sam injuring his knee.

“Okay you guys ready? Lets do the short loop through the woods, it’s already getting hot out here.” Sam said and punched in the gate code leading out.

“Are you not up for even a jog buddy?” Drue asked in a friendly manner.

“I can try.” The tone of my voice didn’t give him much confidence.

We jogged into the woods but it only took a minute before I felt like I was having an asthma attack. Every breath felt like I was being stabbed. I had to stop and lean over for a minute to slowly catch my breath.
“Sorry Drue, I think we’re gonna have to walk this.” I said standing up again and walking forward.

“It’s okay, don’t sweat it baby” He said putting a hand on my shoulder. I gave him the slightest glare. He just gave me a wink and laughed while walking ahead. I shook my head again and sighed. We got about 30 minutes into the woods just making small talk and cracking jokes with each other. I was actually enjoying the walk, Sam had lightened up and kept checking to make sure I was doing okay. We were on a long path and we could see pretty far ahead of us. All three of us stopped our conversation when we saw a boy coming around the corner up ahead of us. It wasn’t unusual to see other people on these trails since they were public property but you still needed to be cautious. The boy seemed to be our age, wasn't wearing a shirt just running shorts and sneakers.

“Hey you guys haven’t seen a brown dog have you?” The boy shouted from up ahead.

“What did he say?” Sam asked us.

“He’s looking for a dog?” Drue replied.

“Okay stay here for a second” Sam walked up ahead to the boy.

“What’s going on? Did you lose your dog?” Sam asked when he got to the kid.

The boy held up a broken leash, “Yeah the leash broke and she sprinted off, I’ve been looking for hours” Drue and I both walked up to them since he seemed harmless.

Sam looked at the leash but dropped his facial expression when he noticed something. The boy had five numbers tattooed on his upper ribcage. Everything after that seemed like a blur. I heard a loud scream in my ear, saw Sam tackle the boy to the ground, whipped my head around to see a man directly behind me letting Drue’s limp body fall to the ground while holding a taser. In the blink of an eye Sam and the man behind me had begun fighting as well, and even though Sam was not the biggest guy he knocked the man out quickly. My heart was pounding, I looked down at the man on the ground and up at Sam.

“What the fuck is going on?!” Before he could respond we both whipped around to a deep voice coming from behind us.

“Hey old friend.” I knew that voice, it sent a cold shiver down my spine.

It was the older man who tried to ambush Riley and I just a few days ago. He was pointing a gun at us and I knew Sam wasn't armed. We instinctively both put our hands into the air.

“Common man what are you doing?” Sam said to the man.

“Do you know the bounty my boss has on that kids head?” He said waving his gun at me.

“So are you gonna make this easy on me Sam or am I gonna have to teach you a lesson again?” I didn’t know it but it seemed like Riley and Sam both had a past with this guy. Riley had taken a bullet for him. He must have had 80 pounds on Sam and was easily 5 inches taller than him though. I was so shocked it seemed as If I was frozen in place unable to move.

“You have a bounty for him?!” Sam asked seeming surprised. It only took a quick glance of the man my way for Sam to quickly push the gun away from us and knock it out of the mans hand. Even though he was quick and they fought hand to hand for a few seconds the man got the jump on Sam and with one hard blow to the head knocked him out cold. I already knew this was not a man I wanted to mess with especially being injured. He picked up his gun and pointed it at me again sending that same chill down my spine. I stepped back and looked around but knew I couldn’t outrun him. The other kid and guy Sam had gotten earlier had come to and the man came up behind me.

“I heard you’re quite the trouble maker, you’re not gonna make me use that taser on you too are you?”

I couldn’t speak I just nodded my head no. The man behind me grabbed my wrists and tightly handcuffed them behind my back. I winced but offered no resistance dropping my gaze to the ground.

“Good boy, you seem pretty docile to me” The larger man said. I looked up at him but then let my gaze fall again not saying anything.

I looked back at Drue as they yanked me away, I felt a instant sadness leaving him. The three of us walked for awhile, nobody saying anything. My side hurt but I kept up with their quicker pace. I had no idea where we were going or who these guys even were. I was trying to wrack my brain for what Riley had called the older man, I couldn’t remember though. It had been about half an hour of walking before we started to come to a small clearing where a big black SUV was parked a guy dressed in all black was standing next to it.

“Good job guys!” He said as we approached.

The older man took my arm and pulled me towards the back and opened it. There was a bunch of random stuff in there but he grabbed a backpack and pulled out a butterfly knife.

“You’re not gonna like this part very much kid.” He said but sighed as if he was being remorseful. He flipped open the knife and held it in his teeth while taking both hands to lift up my t-shirt. He put the knife down.

“Oh shit!” He said when he saw my very black and blue ribcage.

“What’s wrong with your side?!” The boy and both guards looked over and I could tell by the faces they were making it didn’t look good.

“Broken ribs.” I said quietly.

“Does it hurt?”

“What do you fucking think?” I said defiantly lifting my head up and raising my voice. He just raised his eyebrows at me in a fatherly disproving way and picked up the knife again.
“You have to watch your mouth, kid.” I just glared back at him.

“Open your mouth.” I looked at him questionably but didn't obey.

“NOW!” He yelled making me jump. The other guard who was with us in the woods punched me in the gut and pulled my head back by my hair forcefully.

"Are you not following orders boy?!" He yelled. I gritted my teeth and glared at him. He looked like he was ready to give me another hard punch but the older man stepped in between us.

"Hey I've got this, relax."

He bunched up the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up to my mouth telling me to bite down on it. I complied.

“Be quiet and take a deep breath.” He said and found the scar on my hip for my tracker. I looked up towards the sky, he took the knife and slid it quickly across my skin. I clenched my teeth down on my shirt, and balled my hands into fists, it really hurt. He threw the tracker into the woods and put a cloth on the cut then wrapped a white bandage around my waist a few times. My breathing was heavy which just made my side hurt even more as well. He pulled the shirt out of my mouth and told me to breathe.

“Alright we’re done let’s get going.”
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

He started throwing everything back in the car just leaving me standing there for a second. I guess he figured after seeing my broken ribs I couldn’t get too far. I looked over at the other guard and glared at him when he caught me looking at him.

“Awe is someone mad he got caught?” He teased from a few feet away.

“Not as mad as I’m sure you are for getting knocked out so quickly” I said smirking.

His facial expression dropped and he stomped over to me.

“What did you say?!” He whispered right in front of me,

“You’re two feet away, I think you know what I said.”

He grabbed the big roll of white gozz that was still sitting on the edge of the car and unwrapped a lot of it. He put his arm around the back of my neck and forced the material into my mouth holding it in with his fingers. I had a quick slight urge to try and bite him but I was already worn out and needed to save any strength I had left.

“John give me that fucking tape.” He said to the older man. He turned around and looked at us for a split second. I tried to give him a sad puppy eyed look.

“Sorry I can’t save you again kid, I told you to watch your mouth” He then handed the white medical tape to his friend while continuing to pack some things. The guard wrapped the tape around my head almost ten times before he felt satisfied. The glare on my face was cemented there. He less than lighted patted the side of my face.

“There! That’s so much better.” He said laughing. John closed the tailgate and gently pulled me to the middle seats of the car and opened the door.

“Get in and move to the middle seat.” He was stern in his words but pretty gentle in his actions. Seemed patient as long as you didn’t fuck with him and obeyed him. The other guard not so much, but the older man seemed as if he had been doing this a long time and didn’t need to hurt or threaten someone to get them to behave. Just his size and the tough look and tone he had would make anyone think twice about disobeying. He had the same demeanor as Riley and was about the same age, early forties I’d guess. He must have weighed at least 30lbs more than Riley, he was bulky whereas Riley had a more athletic build. I was slim but athletic too at about 200lbs. This guy could easily take me down quickly though.

I got in and moved to the middle seat, hands still handcuffed behind my back. He got in next to me and reached down towards the floor. I could hear metal clinking and felt the cold grasp of leg cuffs being tightened around my ankles and connected to a bolt on the floor. It didn’t hurt and I moved slightly to test them out but couldn't move my feet more than a few inches. He reached over me and grabbed the seatbelt pulling it across my chest and lap then gave it a hard tug so the locking mechanism would engage. Everyone else piled up into the car, the driver, the boy in the front passenger seat, and my good friend on my right side. He wasn't the largest guy but it was a tight fit between the three of us.

“We have about a four hour car ride, behave and we’ll let you stretch your legs halfway.” John said.

I just remained silent and let my head drop downwards. After we were driving for awhile I was thankful I didn’t feel sick. Too much going on in my head I suppose. I was pretty sure these were Cruz’s men but I had no idea why he wanted me this badly. Riley and Sam seemed like they definitely knew John. I realized quickly though all I wanted was to be back with Riley and Drue. I slowly fell asleep and slept until they stopped. I felt a bad pain in my side when the guard slapped it.

“Wake up bitch!” I moved instinctively the best I could away from him but just ended up pushing into John who gently pushed me back over and undid the seatbelt and released the leg cuffs.

“Common kid” He said motioning for me to get out of the car. We were on a backcountry gravel road out of sight. We walked over to some tall trees and John released my hands and told me I could take the gag out which I undid in a hurry.

“Keep that mouth of yours in check and don’t even think about running” He warned then pulled out a bottle of water.

“Are you going to behave?” He asked while starting to drink it himself.

“Yes” I replied.

He twirled his index finger around in a circle at me while continuing to drink the water.

“Yes, Sir.”

“There you go” He said handing me what was left of the water which wasn't much. We all
stretched and took care of business for the next 20 or so minutes. I was free and I knew I was not going to get another chance like this they all seemed pretty distracted with one another as well and before I could think twice I just started running. I didn’t look back but knew they were all running through the woods after me. I knew I couldn't outrun them, I was in so much pain so I ducked behind a tree until they passed. I bent down for a second to try to get my breathing under control when I felt all the wind being knocked out of me, John had come out of no where and body slammed me to the ground. Between running and falling so hard I couldn’t breathe and panicked making it worse. He quickly turned me over on my back and sat on my waist pinning my arms up beside my head. I was coughing and gasping for air. He looked furious but was more concerned in that moment about my breathing.

“Hey hey! Look at me, take a deep breath in” I tried but kept coughing horribly. It took a few minutes of him helping instruct me to get my breathing under control until I could take full deep breaths in through my nose. I was scared shitless though, he just stared down at me for a few moments before speaking. His facial expression turned from less concern to anger.

“Did I stutter when I just told you not to run away?!” I didn’t reply, just cast my gaze downwards. He didn't like that and moved his knees in clenching my sides tightly for a few seconds. I screamed out in pain but he put his big hand over my mouth to shut me up.

“I expect a verbal answer when I ask you a question” He said releasing his grip on my sides and mouth.

“No, I’m sorry Sir!”

“I will break every single rib on the other side of your body if you try a stunt like this again, is that clear?!”

“Yes Sir”

“Good!” He said and yanked me to my feet forcefully. I think he left the handcuffs at the car because he just kept a very tight grip on my upper arm pulling me back not so gently anymore. We didn't exchange any other words but he got out his phone and called the other guys letting them know he had me. We made it back to the car first and he pulled out a long coil of thin rope, he cinched it around my chest and pulled my arms behind my back tying my upper arms painfully close together. Then used the rest on my wrists wrapping it around many times and tying it off away from my fingers. I pulled at it to test the ropes but it was so tight I couldn't even move my arms away from my body. He grabbed another coil but made me get back in the car first, before tying my knees and ankles together along with the leg cuffs as well.

“I thought you were smarter than that kid, but I guess I was tempting fate letting you walk around freely.” He let out a chuckle and seemed to have calmed down a bit. I looked over and smiled at him in a genuine way.

“You’ve got balls kid, I’ll give you that.” He said messing up my hair. His nature really reminded me of Riley’s.

“How did you know I had stopped running?”

He looked at me and smiled, “Please kid, you were winded just walking earlier today. I knew you were not going to make it far, so I just stayed back.”

“I thought you ran past me?”

“How closely were you watching? I was behind you the entire time.”

I didn’t have time to ask anymore questions before the car doors started opening and everyone started piling in.

“Look at you all tied up” The guard next to me said as he climbed in.

“Did you rough him up for us Jonny? He needs a good beating if you ask me.” I quickly looked over nervously at John.

“Yeah, he’s learned his lesson, a few hours in ropes won’t hurt either though.” I let out a quiet sigh. I wasn't too sure why he was going so easy on me even Riley would have beat my ass if I tried running away like that. Made me a bit nervous about what was in store later, but for right now I felt like there wasn't much more they could do.
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

Sometimes I love and hate reading this since I have so much insight but it's funny to catch the small details here and there. Sams knee, Drues ankle.. lol
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

that.kid13 wrote: 4 years ago Sometimes I love and hate reading this since I have so much insight but it's funny to catch the small details here and there. Sams knee, Drues ankle.. lol
;)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Just caught up, nice rebound in the last two parts. Long time there hasn't been any ropes and our hero had it quite easy :)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

LK3869 wrote: 4 years ago Just caught up, nice rebound in the last two parts. Long time there hasn't been any ropes and our hero had it quite easy :)
Yeah, got be put back in his place :)
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I tried sleeping again but it was too uncomfortable, my shoulders and back were cramping and I couldn’t stretch my legs at all with the ropes and steel digging into my skin. I just thought about Drue and hoped he was okay, I wondered what Riley was going to think and how he’d react. Surely he wasn’t going to just let these men take me but then again that is the same thing he did to me. I fucking hated all of this, I can’t imagine being stuck in slavery the rest of my life just being tossed around from one owner to the next. I might just have to wait it out until I’m healthy again then make my move to get out. Thoughts kept streaming through my head some positive, mostly negative until the van pulled into a long gravel road. Large gates opened about halfway down and we got waved through. Guards were posted on the gate holding some sort of rifles but it was too hard to make out.

A huge concrete structure came into view as well as we got closer, it was probably 9-10 stories high with a giant concrete wall at least 15 feet encircling the entire thing. The van pulled around to the side and entered into a lower garage. When it closed behind us I felt so trapped. This place was a lot more secure than Riley’s. An escape might be a lot harder than I had originally thought. We finally stopped in front of a door leading inside.

The men started getting out.

“Do you need help Jonathan?” The man next to me asked.

“No I’m fine.” He replied then seemed to wait for a second for everyone to leave. He didn’t make a move to release me just turned and stared at me.

“I think by now you know where you are, don’t ask me why, I don’t know. I’m just the bounty hunter and I don’t deal much here past that. I didn’t see any sort of identification on you so I’m guessing Riley was your only owner, have you been with him for long?”

“Just under a year I guess.” I said quietly.

“That’s what I figured, you don’t seem to know general rules yet, then again Riley never really cares for them. I can’t teach you years worth of respect and discipline in five minutes but trust me when I say, listen to what I tell you, it could save your life. Cruz is unforgiving and relentless, he expects perfect submission and obedience. Do not purposefully give him a reason to hurt you, he’s going to do that anyways, nobody’s going to give you a second chance here. Here is some stuff you need to do no matter what.

One: Never address someone by their name, but rather Sir or Ma’am always.
Two: Never speak unless asked a direct question.
Three: When you walk into a room, kneel before anyone who’s talking to you.
Four: Don’t back talk, glare, or resist in any manner. And for the love of all that is holy NEVER get physical with anyone.”

He then reached down and started untying my legs and started releasing the cuffs around my ankles.

“Take or leave the advice, it will help.”

“Thank you.”

He stopped what he was doing and backhanded me hard across the face.

“What did I say about addressing people properly, and to add glaring at them?!”

I hadn’t even realized I was giving him a sharp glare. I quickly dropped my gaze.

“I’m sorry sir.” He just shook his head and sighed while going back to untying the ropes.

Once he got them all off I wanted to stretch or rub the kinks out of my arms but he immediately re-cuffed my wrists in front and grabbed my arm pulling me out of the car. He had a tight grip which was almost painful but I didn’t put up a fight, it wasn’t the time. We walked in silence through a few dark lifeless hallways. He wasn't the most gentle person and kept yanking me around corners, through doors etc. We finally came to a door and entered into what seemed like a basic shower room. Pretty small with a roundabout shower feature in the middle and more shower heads along the edges of the room with a few bottles of shampoo just laying on the floor.

He unlocked only one side to the handcuffs.

“Alright take off your clothes and re-attach that, you have five minutes to take a shower and get clean.”

It was a bit awkward but he seemed distracted and started looking in some cabinets for something. I quickly threw my clothes to the side and loosely attached the handcuff over my wrist. The water was warm and felt so good on my aching muscles, I lifted my head up and drank as much as I could as well. I could have easily fallen asleep just standing here if it wasn't for Jonathan yelling that I only had about a minute left. I quickly grabbed a bottle laying close by and rubbed shampoo over my head and body. Once it was rinsed off I turned off the shower and walked back over to where Jonathan was standing. He was holding what looked like a small spray bottle. I tried to reach down and grab my clothes but he stopped me and pulled me over to where he was.

“Close your eyes.” He said firmly.
He started to spray my torso down with the bottle, I knew immediately by the smell that it was rubbing alcohol. My skin was a bit raw from the tight ropes so it stung pretty good. I almost forgot about the cut on my side until he took off the bandage and sprayed it. My eyes went wide and I involuntarily pulled back against him but he just tightened his grip on my arm. It didn't take long for him to finish.

“I don’t have a towel just shake off and only put back on your shorts, I don’t think Cruz is going to like you wearing one of your old track shirts.” I did as I was told but before we left the room he grabbed my wrist and tightened the loose side of the handcuffs much tighter.

“Don’t try to play games with me” He said harshly then pulled me out of the room, we stopped at a door on the way while he looked at my side as if trying to decide something. He decided to enter which turned out to be a large laundry room. He grabbed a plain grey t-shirt off a shelf and tossed it to me and took off the handcuffs completely so I could put it on. I laughed softly.

“You can’t just hide my broken ribs.”

“I just don’t want your black and blue side to be the first thing that Cruz notices.” He said pulling me out of the room. We passed by a main cell block and as I looked closer most of the boys were restrained some way, they all looked so docile and fearful. We finally walked up some stairs through a corridor that seemed to just be offices. We entered a grim dark office which was large but also looked as if it could be a torture chamber. The concrete walls were empty and there was a large metal desk in the middle of the room. It was not friendly or inviting at all. We could hear foot steps in the hallway.

“Do you remember what I told you?”

I looked at him as if I was a deer in the headlights. He didn't say anything just rolled his eyes and kicked the back of my knee hard making me fall to the ground.

“Stay on your knees, hands behind your back” He whispered. I was about to argue but he just held a finger to his lips indicating for me to be quiet. Just then Cruz and the boy from the woods walked in the room. Cruz had his arm around the boy like they were a couple, even though the boy looked to be no older than me. While Cruz was well into his forties. He pushed the boy away and told him to go lay down in the corner which he did with zero hesitation.

“Rover you’re such a good boy” I couldn't help myself from saying.

I could see Jonathan’s shocked face from the corner of my eye.

“Well at least I know you retrieved the right kid John.”

Cruz came and leaned against the front of his desk and looked down at me. I stared right back into his dark cold eyes. I wasn’t afraid of him but he never broke eye contact.

“How was he for you?” He said finally shifting his eyes away from me.

“No complaints he was good, things went smoothly.” Why did he just lie. I was such a dick to him and the other guard. Was he trying to protect me?
It only took a second though for Cruz’s puppy do to ruin it.

“Sir? Can I speak?”

“What?” He said coldly.

“Sir he was horrid, cussed out the guards and tried running away!” I couldn't exactly be mad at his true statements but it was obvious I couldn't trust this kid what so ever.

“Oh I see… I remember I needed to fix that mouth of yours, and trying to run away is not permitted at all. “

He reached forward and patted my head but I jerked away quickly.

“Don’t worry soon you’ll be eating out of my hand.”

“Like Hell I will” I had barley finished before Cruz smacked me.

“You’ve earned yourself a few days of punishment before we start training, might take you a bit longer to get broken down but it will happen.”

“You’ve earned yourself some time with the belt. Do 50 today and go down ten each day if he behaves. Double them if he steps one foot out of line. Also leave him in solitary confinement, no food, and gag that mouth of his.

“Alright!” Jonathan said and yanked me up and we were almost out the door when I heard the boy say something again.

“That belt is going to feel great when it hits your ribs.” I glared at him and John tried to keep walking.

“Jonathan? Is there something you forgot to tell me?” We both looked at each other nervously, knowing exactly what the other was thinking, fuck.”

“Come here boy”

I turned around slowly and walked back stopping right in front of Cruz. He reached over and tried to lift up my shirt. I backed away quick enough so he couldn't though.

“Don’t you dare move again or I’ll double your belt time, come here” He said in a stern cold voice.

I stepped forward and he lifted the shirt this time. He ticked softly and shook his head.

“Thought you’d try to hide this Jonathan?”

“It was worth a shot” Jonathan chuckled

Cruz didn't look amused.
“I saw this about a week ago when he and I ran into each other at the meet, I’m surprised you tried to hide it. Maybe you also need a whipping?” I looked over at Jonathan who's facial expression was downright furious. He huffed his chest and then just walked out of the room. Cruz got on his phone and called another guard up to his office. I stood there in silence not exactly knowing what had just happened. It didn't take long for the other guard from earlier today showed up.

“I need you to take over for Jonathan, this one needs to be taken down a few pegs.”

“Don’t I know it!” The other man said almost cheerfully.

I flipped him off and glared at him. His fist came at my side but I moved out of the way quickly making his hand swing air. He looked pissed like he wanted to beat the shit out of me.

“Stop! Boy you just earned yourself 20 more strikes, restrain him and both of you get out of my office.”
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @LK3869
You can have Drue. I'm taking Dalton 8-)
Something very pleasant about his face.
Besides, Drue is too much trouble in my opinion.

Still think he's too much trouble? ;)
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

*changing to Jonathans POV*

It had been two days since the altercation with Cruz but Jonathan finally said he would take over for the other guard in continuing Daltons punishments. It had been reported to myself that the kid kept misbehaving and was back up to getting 50 strikes today. I walked down the halls and wondered what he could have been doing to keep racking up these beatings. He had a bit of a mouth and wasn’t the best at listening to instructions but he didn’t seem to bad. This certainly wasn’t why I signed up for the job though, I am to retrieve these kids and keep it to that. I disagreed with Cruz on how he treated the boys so I usually stayed out of these things. I grabbed a bottle of water on my way down to some of the holding cells. The lights were off but there was enough light to see the figure of Dalton sleeping in the corner. I knelt down beside him and shook him gently to wake him up. He woke up in a panic and swung a fist at me while lurching away. I pulled away quick enough to not get hit but my patience was short lived.

“You think trying to hit me is a good idea?!?” I yelled at him and got up to turn on the lights. I looked back over at him with a angry scowl on my face. My heart and facial expression dropped when I noticed him though. He was now sitting against the wall with his knees pulled up to his chest and arms wrapped around them. He looked up at me remorsefully but didn’t say anything. He had a split lip and bruises and cuts all over his body. Both his knees were badly scraped and bloody. I approached slowly but he got up and backed himself into the corner looking terrified of being hit again.

“Hey hey it’s okay, calm down, I’m not going to hurt you. Here, do you want some water?” I said in a gentle manner while just extending the water to him. He looked at me nervously but stepped forward and took the water. It was gone in seconds, I could tell he needed more.

“Come here” I said and reached out a arm to him. He didn't move just eyed me up and down. I said it again but a bit more sternly. He slowly walked over to me and once he was close enough I grabbed his shoulders gently and pulled him into my chest wrapping my arms around him.

“I’m going to be right back, are you okay?”

Again he didn’t speak just shook his head slowly yes. I left the room to get more water and some other stuff. When I returned I made him sit down and gave him another bottle of water.

“I’m just going to clean up some of those cuts” I had a few warm washcloths and started with scraping away all the dried blood on the kids knees, face, and hands.

“Jonathan, I didn’t do anyt..” He tried saying softly. I cut him off.

“I know, I believe you. You don’t need to explain yourself. I have to go but someone should be coming for you soon, remember the rules I can’t always be around to protect you from this shit.”

The next day I checked in with Cruz and told him the last two days Dalton had really straightened up, his language was a lot better, he had stopped resisting, pretty much anything I could tell him to please him. That poor kid did not deserve what he got and I was pretty sure he learned his lesson. Cruz agreed to let him out of solitary after I had my talk with him.

I was relieved when I heard the jingling of keys and the cell door opening. A guard flipped on the lights which took my eyes a second to adjust to. I didn’t recognize who it was and he didn't say much just motioned for me to come to the door. When I got up he grabbed my arm and escorted me down the various hallways. Everything was concrete and dimly lit, barely and light shown through. He directed me where to go more by voice than pulling on my arm, I really couldn’t understand these guards. Some seemed sadistic and even if I behaved I got beaten and others had a more submissive head down type attitude. This man barely spoke with any authority in his voice. We came to a door and walked down a flight of stairs which to a large room that had 4 maybe 5 cells in it. None seemed to be occupied however. They just looked like a typical prison cell with a bed, toilet, and sink but they were about twice as large. He led me to one of the middle ones and took off the handcuffs I had been wearing for three days, then pushed me inside and locked the door and left. My shoulders and back were screaming at me I tried rubbing out some of the knots and stretching for a bit but it barely helped. I finally just lay down on the bed and drifted off.

It didn’t seem like I was sleeping very long before I was jolted awake to someones hands around my throat, I couldn’t breathe and without thinking hit the person square in the jaw. He crashed to the ground. Shit, I thought to myself what if that was a guard. I looked down noticing it was just another boy probably my age, he was holding his face and blood was streaming from his nose. I quickly got off the bed and crouched down beside him.

“My god mate, I’m so sorry, are you okay?”

When he looked up at me his face was of pure rage and hatred. That was the only warning I got before he quickly pounced and threw me to the ground. Getting on top of my chest and pinning my arms up by head. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I realized how built he was and heavy. I don’t even think even on a healthy day I could have overpowered this guy let alone sick, sleep deprived, and with multiple broken ribs. I had no idea who he was or what was going on I just knew I couldn’t take another beating right now. So I relaxed as much as I could to try and show submission.

“Why the fuck were you in my bed?!” He screamed at me. I looked at him puzzled, was he really mad that I was sleeping in his bed?

“I asked you a question!” He yelled again, but this time slapped me hard against the face. Now I started to get angry. I tried pushing him off, but he kept a tight grip and weighed more than I did.

“Look, I have no idea where the fuck I am and I didn’t know that was your bed. Somebody just put me in here and I have not slept in days so I passed out. I’m sorry about hitting you”

His knee was pressing hard against my ribs it hurt like hell and I started coughing from trying to explain myself so quickly. He looked down at the bruises on my body and the giant one on my side. His facial expression was still angry but had a hint of concern on it when he noticed how hard it was for me to just draw in a breath. His actions though spoke differently, as he pressed his knee harder into my injured side making me yelp in pain.

“What is this from?”

“Broken ribs” I coughed out. He still just sat there for a few seconds glaring me down before finally getting up. For a second I thought he was just going to go sit on the bed but while I was still laying on the ground he turned and kicked me hard in the ribs. I screamed out, and held back tears.

“If I ever see you in my bed again its going to hurt a lot more than that did.”

I didn’t doubt him for one second. This guy was nuts. Someone must have heard the commotion because the door up above opened and two guards came down. I sat up and tried to not let the pain show on my face. The other kid quickly wiped the blood off his face.

“What is going on down here?!” They said while hitting the bars with a nightstick. God I was terrified I couldn’t take anymore.

“We’re fine, I just stubbed my fucking toe on the bed!” The kid said agitated and without any type of submissiveness towards them.

“Is that true?” They said addressing me.

“Yeah, everything is fine sir” I said looking down. They seemed convinced and just walked away shaking their heads. I wasn’t in the mood to talk and figured I would just give this guy some space so I went and lay down on the far end of the cell and tried to fall asleep again. Wishing I was with Drue and Riley again, seeing their warm happy faces is all I wanted right now.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

This was one of my go to stories long before I created an account. I believe I even read parts of it as far back as the old site.

[mention]Outta.this.place[/mention] I just wanted to leave a comment to let you know I enjoy reading this story and I hope to see it continue someday!!
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sleeping on concrete was far from comfortable but I figured I would be getting used to it a lot considering that douche face wouldn't share the bed. I woke up to the sound of two guards walking down the stairs. Looked over at the other kid who was still asleep, it was pitch dark outside I guess I had slept all day. One of them pointed at me,

“You, take off your shirt and come here.” He said while opening the door. I got up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and took off my shirt while walking over. When I got within reaching distance he grabbed my wrist and handcuffed it to the other in front.

“Where are we going?” I asked quietly.

“Shut up! Do I need to gag you?” He said harshly.

“No, I’m sorry.” I said and looked down at the floor.

“Let’s go, move.” He said then pushed me in front of him towards the stairs. We all walked through the various hallways one of them in front, one behind. The only sound was our footsteps. I tried to remember anything that stood out about this place but it was a concrete maze. It would definitely make any sort of escape harder. We came to a large room that looked like some sort of medical/ torture chamber. The “bed” in the middle of the room was metal with all sorts of various leather straps to secure the person laying on it. We waited inside the doorway for a few minutes. I began to get antsy, the unknown of why I was here was making me nervous. I tried my luck again.

“Why are we here?” I asked after about five minutes.

The same guard came around to the front of where I was standing. “I thought I told you to shut up, if I hear one more sound out of you..” He was cut off.

“Oh be nice to our guest” We both looked over to my left where the voice came from. There was a beautiful woman with blonde long hair wearing pink scrubs who had walked in with another guard. She took her hand and rubbed her nails from my shoulder to my forearm gently. Instant goosebumps, I hadn’t been touched like that in awhile. I stayed silent and didn’t move. She came around in front of me, and the other guard moved out of the way.

“What a handsome thing you are” She said taking her hand again she lightly took her nails and ran them from my neck all the way to my lower abdomen. She stood on her tip toes and moved in closer kissing and lightly biting my neck. At that point it was taking everything inside of me to stay soft. Her smell, touch, voice were almost intoxicating. The guards seemed unfazed by this entire interaction.

“Are you gay?” She asked softly in my ear. She could tell I wasn’t getting hard. Somehow the thoughts of pain were still overpowering my thoughts of lust.

“No.” I said and looked her in the eyes.

I saw her reaching out to grab my dick, I grabbed her wrist in my hand before she could touch me and stepped back. I gave her a small smile and wink. She was hard to read, but she looked at my hand and raised her eyebrows. I let go of her wrist.

“Touching a superior without their permission, that was not smart.” She said winking back at me and walking away. The smile on my face fell. Fucking bitch. A guard grabbed my arm as in anticipation of something happening but I stood still.

“Where do you want him?”

“On the table please.” She said.

The guard pulled me over to it and instructed me to lay down on my back. I was getting more and more nervous by the second. I was about to lose any protection I had and I still didn’t know what was happening. I thought about disobeying but there were four of them, maybe if I just did as he said it would be okay. I lay down and rested my arms on my stomach, my wrists still handcuffed. I felt the individual leg straps being tightened around my ankles. My arms were pulled above my head and the handcuffed were attached to a chain at the top. Another thick leather strap was pulled across my stomach, I let out a gasp when he cinched it tightly. They left the chest strap off.

The woman came back over and stood over me. She leaned in and whispered

“I like seeing you tied down, now I can do whatever I want to you.” Her words made me angry but my dick felt another way. I had never been tied down and sexually teased before. She kissed me and reached down again this time successfully stroking me. I finally kissed her back passionately.

Pain.

Shock.

She had dug her nails into my balls. I bit her lip by accident and screamed. When I came to after the blurriness filled my eyes I saw her wiping the blood from her lip, it was dripping down her face.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to!”

I heard the door open and slam shut.

“What the fuck is going on here?!” Cruz was standing in the doorway.

The guards looked at each other and one of them spoke.

“He attacked her when she walked in, we got him tied down before he could do anything else.”

“WHAT?! That is complete bullshit, none of that happened you fucking liar!” I yelled at the guard

Cruz marched over to me and smacked my head. He was pretty strong for such a little guy. My ears were ringing. He grabbed a rag and tied it tightly between my teeth behind my head before I could do or say anything more. He also grabbed another strap that was on the table and pulled it over my neck so I could barely move my head. I was panting like I had just run a marathon. I watched while he grabbed another small towel and filled up a bucket of water. Before I could react or hold my breath the towel was thrown over my nose and mouth. Water filled my lungs and I felt like I was drowning. I struggled and choked myself further pulling on the restraints. When he stopped pouring the water I had a coughing fit, I couldn’t catch my breath. My vision was blurry and I tried just thinking about happier times. When I opened my eyes I glared at the woman and Cruz.

“Looks to me you still need some more” Cruz said

He threw the towel back and all the horrible feelings returned. This time I could feel myself losing consciousness as it seemed to be lasting forever. Then it stopped again, and the coughing returned. When I had gotten a hold of my breathing I didn’t look at anyone, my body was limp, I felt part of spirit drift away. I was defeated, if they were going to kill me, I had no more fight.

“That is the last warning and chance you get, I expect perfect behavior from you.”

I looked at him and nodded my head.

He turned and walked to the door but before he left he turned and said once last thing.

“If my greatest asset almost dies again based off of a lie, your lives will be ended as well. You all are replaceable, he is not.”

“Such idiots.. “ he said shaking his head and pointing to the camera in the ceiling corner. The room was dead silent.

If Cruz could water board me even when he knew the truth it made me fear what he was capable of. I also felt a sense of relief in that moment, my skill was worth a lot to him and as long as I knew that's all he truly cared about, I felt a sense of protection. The woman finally came back over and removed the rag in my mouth, she seemed numb as well. Not saying anything or acting coquettish.

She took another towel and dried off my side then wiped it down with rubbing alcohol.

“You’re only here to get a identification number.”

I wasn’t thrilled when I saw the tattoo gun she held up but I had no energy left to argue. She tattoo’ed seven numbers in the middle of my rib cage.

“You’re handling this well, it’s kinda a painful spot for a tattoo” She said trying to break the silence.

“Yeah this tattoo is so painful, I wonder what on earth could top this.”

We spent the rest of the time in silence. When we were done the guards walked me back to my cell. My cellmate was gone.

“You’re going to pay for making us look bad boy.”
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Glad to see another chapter!!

Seems like things aren't getting any better for Dalton. Cruz is an evil d*ck. Wonder if Dalton will ever get out of this mess.

Hopefully we'll get more to this in the semi near future!!
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

[mention]Red86[/mention] I appreciate your comments. I hope to continue this more frequently. Thank you for hanging in there
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Outta.this.place wrote: 2 years ago [mention]Red86[/mention] I appreciate your comments. I hope to continue this more frequently. Thank you for hanging in there
You are welcome and hopefully you do continue this a little more frequently!!

What I'm currently curious about is Riley and Sam. We already know they are not the type you mess with. And Dalton has been through hell lately. So needless to say, I'm interested in seeing how all this plays out!!
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

One of the guards had left the cell and the other kicked the back of my knee with force. I could feel it buckle as I fell. Thank god my hands were not restrained as they helped catch the fall. I sat on my knees waiting for an instruction but nothing came just another hard kick to my back and side.

“Lay down! Put your hands behind your back.” He ordered. Although I did not spring into action I obeyed his order. I looked up and noticed the other guard come back with rope in his hands but then rested my head back down on the concrete floor. One wrapped rope around my wrists, then pulled my arms in closer and tied more above my elbows. The other one was working on my ankles and then tied more below my knees. They were not going easy, these ropes were tight and I was becoming more and more immobilized. One pulled my back and chest up by holding onto the rope tied around by elbows and they attached it to my ankles. It strained my entire body but he still put his foot on my back and pulled it tighter arching my back even further.

I couldn’t help but let out a yelp when he did that, it hurt.

“Oh we almost forget something.” One of them said as he took off his boot and grabbed the sock off his foot. It looked and smelled disgusting. At this point I knew I was helpless and there was no point in fighting. It was going to go in my mouth whether I objected or not. The taste was awful he had probably been wearing those same socks for days. They tied another rag around my head and pushed it in between my teeth to keep the sock in.

“Chew on that boy, and enjoy the hogtie.” He said laughing as they walked out of the cell and locked the door behind them.

I started testing the knots and struggling to get out. My body ached but they knew what they were doing when they tied me. I couldn’t reach any of the knots, I couldn’t loosen anything, and struggling was just using up energy so I stopped.

I heard the door up above open and people walking down the stairs. I looked up to see my cell mate and a guard. He wasn’t restrained, he never seemed to be. The guards never touched him either it was weird I thought to myself. Maybe I was just new and that was normal for guys who had been here for awhile. The guard just opened the door and shut it behind him then left. Fuck! I was hoping for some sort of relief.

My celly just walked in and walked right over my fucking back as if I wasn’t even there. When he sat down on the bed he faced towards me, just staring for a few moments.

He finally reached over towards me, I flinched away from him.

“Stop, come here.” He said reaching out again and grabbing the rag that was tied behind my head. He jerked my head closer to him when I tried to pull away again but then he pulled it down out of my mouth. I immediately spit out the sock that was soaked in my mouth. I didn’t really know if he was allowed to do that and I didn’t really want to get in anymore trouble but it was nice to have that sock out of my mouth.

“So what did you do?”

I gave him a slight puzzled glare.

“What?” I replied.

“Your hair is wet and that hogtie doesn’t look very friendly, I’m just assuming you did something.”

“Could you loosen some of these ropes.”

“That’s not what I asked. “ Hensaid in a stern way as if he was used to being the alpha. I was intimidated by him but I wasn’t going to show him that.

“The guards just get off on pain I suppose.”

“You’re just making this harder on yourself.”

I sighed and told him what had happened.

“Wow you must mean a lot to Cruz, he doesn’t usually give second chances.”

He got up and knelt down next to me and started to untie the ropes.

“Aren’t you going to get in trouble for doing that.”

He chuckled.

“No.” It was the first time I’d seen any sort of emotion come from him.

It was taking him awhile to get the knots undone they were so tight.

“I don’t know why Cruz wanted me so badly, my friend Drue is a lot faster than me”

He paused for a second. I could see his jaw tighten but he didn’t say anything then continued. It took him awhile before he got all the ropes off. I thanked him and rubbed my sore wrists.

“I still do not know your name” I said. He sighed like he was annoyed by the question.

“It’s Rex”

“Try to get some rest you’ve had a rough morning” He said in a fatherly tone. It made me irritated but he was right I was exhausted and soon fell asleep.

The next morning a guard came and got both of us, he handcuffed me but left Rex free. We ate some protein bars and went outside. It was the first time I’d been outside in a week. The warm air was nice. There was a track and a huge concrete wall that surrounded the area. There were a few other boys out there but they also were restrained, as more filed out they were as well. Rex seemed to be the only one who wasn’t. I didn’t really understand any of the dynamics. There were maybe 30 boys. It was nice to see them actually laugh and talk amongst each other . Everyone became silent when Cruz came out a few minutes later. All the boys started getting down on their knees as well. Rex nudged me and told me to do the same. He stayed standing along with the guards. It was odd.

This was clearly the track team. Cruz was explaining how the day was going to go. Endurance training mostly from what I could gather. I also didn’t really give a fuck and wasn’t listening just zoning off.

When he finished the boys started stretching and the guards started taking the handcuffs off them then they started slowly running the track. I got up after doing a few stretches myself but stayed with Rex and the guard we came out with. Cruz then walked over to us.

“Rex, I want you to stay with him, you guys can run together.”

“Great now I’m a babysitter” he said under his breath.

“Watch yourself, you’ve been so good lately don’t disappoint me” he scolded Rex.

“Are you going to behave, or do you want to run handcuffed?” He said turning to me.

“No, I’ll behave sir.”

He nodded to the guard to take the handcuffs off.

“Alright 32 laps boys.”

Fuck, 8 miles I thought. I started to walk over to the track with Rex.

“Hold up I gotta stretch I didn’t know I was going to have to run today” He said in an irritated way.

He just held onto my shoulder while he stretched his legs, not choosing to sit down.

“I’m not an endurance runner at all” he said.

“Oh good I’m not either”. He looked at me and we both chuckled feeling a bit relieved.

We started running around the track, but within two laps he was breathing pretty heavily, so was I.

“God we suck” he said.

I laughed.

We went another few laps.

“Ok ok don’t stop but we have to slow down.” He said panting.

Thank god.

He kept looking over to where the guards were standing but once Cruz left he and I walked about half a lap. Everyone continued to run past us.

“Alright I’m going to stop, keep jogging, don’t do anything stupid I don’t want to have to run after you.” He warned.

The guards teased him when he pulled off but I started jogging again slowly around the track. The other boys started pulling off slowly but I still had like 6 laps. Once the last one was done I finished on 30. I’m surprised I even made it that far. They were all drinking and hosing themselves off with water. I did the same after they were done, trying to keep to myself. Nobody talked to me the entire day just a few glares. What a friendly bunch. Made me really miss Drue and the old team. They were all so welcoming and kind.

I noticed the boy who confronted Drue and I at the tournament match. The one who I beat when he tried cheating by tackling me in the middle of a race. He noticed I was staring at him.

“What are you looking at!.”

“I’m just trying to remember if you were the one I beat a month ago.”

He walked over and got in my face.

“You didn’t beat me.” He said chest all puffed up.

“Fine lets race again, maybe you need a refresher” I said mockingly.

He looked at me angrily.

“Common man you can beat him” his friends started to cheer and egg him on.

“From here to the wall and back” he said pointing to the wall it looked to be about 150-200 meters away . 400 total.

I tried to step forward to stand next to the boy. Rex held out his arm blocking me.

“No,” This isn’t a good idea”

I pushed his arm out of my way.

“Get off” he grabbed my arm this time “Dalton!”

“No I want to see this, let him go” Cruz had come back outside. We all jumped at the voice.

With that I pushed past Rex and lined up with the boy. A guard counted down for us. We both charged forward. I realized quickly I wasn’t ready for this race. I was weak, tired, malnourished. I couldn’t get my breathing right. I kept going regardless. We stayed neck and neck to the wall, I wasn’t preparing for the wall though and lost momentum when I slammed into it a bit too hard. After that I couldn’t catch him. He was a few strides ahead and I knew he was going to win. I finished strong but felt heavily defeated, my heart sinking. I was nervous Cruz saw me lose as well. I just bend down hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. I could hear the other boys throwing insults my way. I tried to shake it off but it was tough.

Cruz was not hiding the anger across his face either. I was nervous to keep looking at him so I diverted my eyes and looked down.

He turned to Rex, “you better have him ready by our meet or it’s your ass”. He didn’t respond just looked down as well, he looked scared. Something I’d never seen from him. Cruz wasn’t satisfied with his lack of response and shoved him hard in the chest.

“Did you hear me?!” He yelled as Rex stumbled backwards but stayed upright.

“Yes sir, I’ll get it done.” He said firmly.
Last edited by Outta.this.place 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Seems Dalton still has some stubbornness to be found. He should of kept that at bay until he's back with Riley (if that even happens) or at the very least until he's healed up. Now he's in another pickle.

Once again, glad to see another chapter!!
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

please send the next chapter.
;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic