Finally he was captured M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who or what is your favorite character or thing about this story? You can answer 3.

Dalton
17%
Drue
9%
Riley
2%
Sam
2%
Dalton's rebellion
15%
Drue's secretive past
4%
The bondage/torture/punishment
28%
The unexpected
4%
The story is different from what I usually read
7%
The interpersonal relationships
11%

Total votes: 46

Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

In case you wondered what people look like
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Outta.this.place[/mention]
Fantastic photos, my friend!
It's nice to see more authors, like yourself, [mention]sockgagged[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]there is no sam[/mention], [mention]LK3869[/mention] and [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] using pics to illustrate their characters.

Makes for an added bonus!
Also, well done for adding the pics to the first chapter, that way new readers can get a glimpse of the characters right from the start.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

[quote=bondagefreak post_id=12308 time=1531975523 user_id=73]
@Outta.this.place
Fantastic photos, my friend!
It's nice to see more authors, like yourself, @sockgagged, @squirrel, @there is no sam, @LK3869 and @sniffingyoursocks using pics to illustrate their characters.

Makes for an added bonus!
Also, well done for adding the pics to the first chapter, that way new readers can get a glimpse of the characters right from the start.
[/q[mention]Outta.this.place[/mention]

Hey, thank you. I actually kinda got the motivation/idea from you. It was nice being able to picture people while reading your story. It just kinda took me a while to find the characters I felt represented people well. Especially after I had written a lot but I'm pretty happy with my choices as well :)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

I think two of them are familiar ;) Riley and Sam look like what you'd expect, and Drue would be my fav in that lot...
( I liked the character already but with such a good look... Can I have him for Christmas ? :lol: )

Agreed with our friend: can't get enough visuals in a text-oriented board, it really helps anyone - myself included- to get into stories.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Once we all got out to the track Riley said that the first one twice around wins the spot.

We lined up and when the gun went off and we both sprinted ahead. I didn’t care about saving energy I just ran as fast as I could, not looking back at all. It was clear to everyone in the first 30 seconds that I was a lot faster. By the 2nd lap I was a quarter of the track ahead, Matt even started to slow because he realized that I was going to win. I finished strong though not slowing down. Sam and Matt were pissed. I stopped at the end to bend down and catch my breath and noticed Riley walking over to me as people dispersed.

I was still bent over hands resting on my knees. Riley walked up to me and yanked me up by the hair then continued to hold onto it tightly pulling my head back as he stood behind me. I grunted in pain, I didn't understand what I did wrong..

"So what really happened the last three months while I was away? Don't you dare lie to me" he said in a stern tone. I couldn't help but laugh a little. I tried explaining what had happened but he still seemed angry.

"So you're telling me everything Sam said was a lie?"

"Uh pretty much.." I replied.

"Why should I believe you and not him?"

"Believe what you want Riley, you asked for my side of the story and I gave it to you. Ask Ben If you don’t believe me.”

"I'm going to get to the bottom of this, one of you needs to learn not to lie" he said, with that he took me back up to his office, handcuffed me to a chair and told me not to move while he sorted it out.

I waited impatiently tapping my heel on the ground. After about 30 minutes Riley came back.

"Ben showed me the recording of what happened, I apologize for Sam’s behavior. You have proved yourself though and have earned yourself a spot on the team, I'm sure Ben has told you of all the nice accommodations we make for you guys as long as you cooperate and don't cause any trouble.” He gave me a slight smile.

"You're welcome to take it but if not I don't have any further use for you and you will be sold to do labor, John down the road is always looking for young strong boys like you to do work around his farm, I'm sure he'd buy you in a heartbeat.” he said.

"No i’d rather stay here.” I said.

"Good, I'll show you where you will be staying"

He un cuffed my arm and we walked out of the room we went down a few corridors and finally entered a big room inside it was quite nice but a complete mess there were about 15 beds kinda weirdly scattered around the room, clothes everywhere, a huge flat screen on the wall, couches, boys rough housing, playing video games ect.

"This is where you'll be staying with good behavior, don't forget though where you could be. Over there, (he pointed to a very tan boy with black hair, maybe 5'11, good looking, strong) is your captain he will get you situated, practice is in an hour, see you soon.”

He patted me on the back then left the room.

The boy walked over and shook my hand.

"Hey I'm Charlie, congrats on making the team, let me show you around" he said in a friendly manner.

We walked to one of the empty beds.

"Sorry for the mess.” He said looking back at me.

I looked around the entire room was a chaotic messy jungle. Clothes were everywhere, old food was scattered on tables, the bed that was "supposed to be mine" had some other kids jersey on it. I didn't really care it was just a lot to take in.

"Chance!" Charlie yelled as he picked up the jersey and threw it at a kid watching TV "wash that it smells gross!"

I looked over at the boy who merely just put his thumb in the air indicating he got it.
Charlie got down and pulled out a rather big box that was under the bed.

"These are your clothes, pointing to the box which was mainly just filled with plain grey, black and white t-shirts, and many colors of basket ball and running shorts. He grabbed a dark charcoal grey jersey and navy blue running shorts.

"This is the teams uniform" he said and held it up, the front was plain and the back had the #52 on it.

"As you can see most of the guys just toss their clothes wherever and it's kind of a free for all if you’re not into that just keep them inside your box.” He put the jersey and shorts back and kicked the box back under the bed.

"I have a few more things to show you common" he gestured.

We walked through a door on the side of the room which was a big bathroom with about ten showers. On the side were a few washers and dryers.

"First come first serve for everything, everyone waits until the last possible second to wash their stuff before the track meets so time accordingly.”

"Do you have any questions Dalton?"

"Is the main door to the room locked at night?" I asked.

He looked at me and laughed "yes.. So certain people like you won't sneak out and get us all in trouble" he winked.

Just then I felt a sharp pain In my back like somebody struck me with something. I turned around quickly ready to smack somebody but when I turned I saw Drue standing behind me with a rolled up damp towel.

"Miss me?” he said and smiled, Charlie walked out of the bathroom leaving us.

I laughed and walked over to Drue hugging him tightly and picking him up in a bear hug and shaking him a little just to be silly.

"Ok ok put me down Shrek" he said laughing and I put him down, he was only about an inch or two shorter than me but weighed nothing I had no problem at all man handling him.

"I didn't know you were on the team I thought you were just a little trouble maker" I said.

"Yeah a trouble maker who has the best times in the cross country runs so Riley pretty much adores me “ he said chuckling like a little kid.

"Ohh so that's why you get off with shit!” I said messing up his hair with my hand.

"I see they still haven't put a tracker in you yet" nodding at my side.

I knew what he was hinting an answer for, "I don't know if I can Drue" I held up my wrist and showed him the skinny bracelet Riley had put on a few months ago. "I tried getting it off but no luck" I said.

He looked at me with a more serious face "I can get that off" "we run through the woods though I don't think Riley's going to get you go more than two practices without putting a real tracker in you, I'd have to do it now before practice then it be up to you to take your chance and go if you wanted.”

"Practice is in like 20 minutes I need more time than that Drue" I said.

"You won't get another opportunity" he said.

I rubbed my face and eyes "okay tell me everything and get this off now.”
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Not sure I'd trust Drue... Think he enjoys getting others into trouble. Fullfilling escapes fantasies he renounced to carry out himself, maybe.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
You can have Drue. I'm taking Dalton 8-)
Something very pleasant about his face.
Besides, Drue is too much trouble in my opinion.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Besides, Drue is too much trouble in my opinion.
Seems like it :D The two of them make a nice "couple": stern Dalton and tentative Drue ... (well shown in their pics. About that, I love good looking stupid boys in general. Those more enjoyable with the sound turned off :mrgreen: )

Good thing with this story is being a first-time reader I have absolutly no idea where TF it's going :lol: Kind of refreshing.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Besides, Drue is too much trouble in my opinion.
Seems like it :D The two of them make a nice "couple": stern Dalton and tentative Drue ... (well shown in their pics. About that, I love good looking stupid boys in general. Those more enjoyable with the sound turned off :mrgreen: )

Good thing with this story is being a first-time reader I have absolutly no idea where TF it's going :lol: Kind of refreshing.
You guys are funny, I actually like the look of Sam the most to be honest.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Drue smiled "hold on I gotta get something" he said and ran out of the room. I splashed some water on my face trying to calm my nerves but he returned quickly.

"Here come over here, I don't trust everyone" we moved behind a wall for one of the showers and turned it on for noise. He had a tiny screw driver, a bobby pin and a needle in his hand and got to work. He wasn't the most graceful person though and the needle kept pricking my arm.

"Be careful god!" I said after about the 7th time of it slipping.

"Hey I never said I was perfect" he snapped back playfully.

After about 15 minutes though he was able to get it off.

"I fucking love you" I said.

"You're welcome Dalton" he smiled back, just then I heard Charlie yell to get out of the shower and get ready, "go time" I said and winked at Drue.

We walked out of the bathroom and I changed clothes real quick into black running shorts and a grey t-shirt. Everyone was just kinda leaving on their own time but I didn't know what to do so I waited for Drue to finish changing as well. When he was done we both walked out of the room. He put his hands on my shoulders indicating he wanted a piggy back ride I didn't really have to crouch down though because he was pretty tall himself. We walked around the hallways with him directing me where to go until we finally got out to the main field I recognized with the black track in the middle. He jumped off and met up with the rest of the boys standing/sitting near the track stretching. The coach finally came out and told the boys what he wanted them to do which was to run XC through the woods for practice but told me to stay back just as Drue suspected. As the other boys began to leave Drue squeezed my arm and whispered good luck then left leaving me with the coach.

"You must be Dalton" he said holding out a hand that I felt guilty about shaking.

“You’re just gonna stick with me today, we’ll just do a few time trials so I know where you’re at then call it quits and do a group workout inside because of the heat, sound good?”

Now I felt like a jerk because he was acting pretty nice.

"Yeah that's fine.” I said avoiding eye contact

“Why don’t you do a quick warm up, slow jog around three times and then we’ll get started.” He said.

With that I started jogging around the track noticing one corner was only a few yards from the fence. On the third lap I decided it was now or never. The coach was just sitting on the other side of the track relaxing so I took my chance. I ran off the track at the corner and headed for the fence. I could hear him yelling at me in the distance but I was determined to get out of here. I climbed the fence as quickly as I could but had a little trouble at the top because of the pointed razor edges. I gashed my shin pretty bad jumping down and landed hard on the ground but still on my feet. I looked around quickly, heart beating frantically. There was just a dirt road running along the fence and then a lot of trees directly in front of me which I decided was my best bet. I ran through the forest for about an hour before coming to a clearing with huge fields, a big barn and a farmhouse. I relieved to see this. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. A boy answered the door. He was only about 5'8, brown trussed hair, pretty skinny but the thing that stood out the most was his facial expression. It was scared, submissive, and he was hinting with his eyes to run. I didn't exactly catch on though. A large man came to the door, probably 230 pounds, 6'5, no facial hair, brown hair as well. He was wearing a cowboy t-shirt, blue jeans, and boots. He pushed the young boy out of the way and smiled at me.

By now I was nervous I started to walk backwards but he was quick and just grabbed my arm and turned me around then wrapped his ginormous arms around my torso. I kicked at him and tried to fight him off but he just kept holding me tighter and tighter until I started to have a hard time breathing. I slowed my resistance and tried to focus on catching my breath.

"That's a good boy" he said in a deep voice.
"Just relax"

I was panting heavily and he loosened his grip when I stopped struggling then finally let go but stood in front of the porch entrance pointing for me to go inside. I didn't move but the demand was reinforced when he shoved me towards the door. He was incredibly strong almost making me fall with one push. I walked inside it was a basic house nothing special to it. He walked in too and slammed the door shut. He grabbed me behind the neck and led me to a dining room where a man was sitting facing the window and I could not see his face. The hunk made me stop in front of the table.

"You sure you don't wanna sell? I'd pay a lot for this one" the hunk said.

“I think I’ll keep him for now” the man said calmly. I knew that voice. It was confirmed when he turned around in the chair. Riley.

My face said "fuck" all over it because Riley chuckled. He stood up, he always had such a poised look to him. Wearing a slick black suit, calm facial expression, great posture.
He left a roll of money on the table for the cowboy.

"Common Dalton" he said as he passed me nodding for me to follow him. I awkwardly walked away from the big man after Riley.

"Riley I.. I... "

He turned around from a few steps ahead "it would be wise of you not to talk right now.”

His car was behind the house it was a 2015 grey jeep grand Cherokee with tinted windows and black rims.

"You're not getting in my car like that, take off your shirt and tie it around your leg.” Riley said sternly.

I looked down completely forgetting about the gash on my shin which was still bleeding badly. I did as I was told and tied my shirt around it to temporary stop the bleeding. I was barley done tying the knot before Riley yanked me up and handcuffed my wrists together in front.

“Get in. He said with a scowl. I climbed into the front seat not saying a word. He got in and turned it on and started driving slowly off the property. I was so caught up in what had just happened that I forgot about the horrid motion sickness I’ve had since I was a child. The bumps in the field reminded me quickly though. I immediately started feeling sick. I thought it best not to say anything though. The road was up ahead and I could handle it. I thought. I laid my arms chris-crossed on the dash and put my head in between them to try and make it better.

"Don't you dare start sulking" Riley said angrily.

I tried to ignore him but he yanked my head up by my hair.

I grunted deeply and decided it was better to tell him I felt sick.

“Shut up you’re fine" he said letting go of my hair.

We had gotten on the main road but It wasn't going away.

"Riley I'm going to throw up" I said suddenly.

"What?!" He said with concern.

"I'm serious please stop the car"

He wasn't happy at all but he pulled over and I jumped out just in time. He got out probably thinking I was going to run again but calmed down as he watched me throw up a few times on the side of the road.

“Are you okay?” He asked as I walked back towards the car.

“ Yeah, I’m sorry, I have pretty bad motion sickness" I said.

“We only drove three minutes, are you going to be okay or am I going to have to make you walk?’’

I didn’t say anything but flipped him the bird.

He just looked at me with that serious look plastered on his face then just walked back to his side and started up the car again.

“Common!” He yelled. I glanced around for a second.

“Dalton If you run and make me get out of this car again I will shoot you in the back.”

My eyes widened and I got back into the car quickly. Soon we were back. After we drove back through the gates and they closed I felt trapped again. This time I knew Riley really meant business and wasn't going to let me off or out of his sight. Once the car was stopped we both got out but he told me to stay put. I saw him talking to a guard then he walked inside. The guard came up to me though and pushed me against the car then re handcuffed my arms behind my back. Then pulled me inside and we walked up to the infirmary. He pushed me into what looked like an operating room, I had a pretty good idea of what was coming next. There was a metal table In the middle of the room with thick leather straps that he wrapped around each of my ankles, wrists, chest, and neck. There was zero slack in the restraints and I was not going anywhere. He left, I was breathing heavily. I heard the door open and looked up as best as I could to see who it was, Helen. I dropped my head grunting. She came up to the side of the table looking at my leg.

"Always getting hurt I see” she said.

"Just wanted an excuse to see you" I said with a smirk.

She didn't reply but started to untie the shirt from my shin.
I tried pulling it towards me and whimpered when I felt the pain that shot through my leg.

"Shhh your ok" she said in a calm voice.
"This needs some serious stitches though" she started to clean it off pretty gently which I was grateful for it was a deep gash but she was quick in cleaning it and stitching it up. Next thing though my permanent tracker…

"Riley wants you in his office soon he gave me direct orders not to put you under or give you any sort of medicine" Helen said.

I looked at her as if she was crazy and started struggling the best I could given that I was pretty well tied down.

"Hey hey calm down, I'm not here to hurt you and whatever Riley wants to do as punishment for running is up to him but I'm staying out of it.”

She went over to the cupboards and came back with a needle and a tube of some sort of gel. I was still nervous and was pulling at the restraints.

"This won't do" she said and got up again to get a black cloth. She then went up to my head and wrapped the cloth around my eyes blindfolding me effectively. In a weird way I actually felt a little bit more comfortable. Not being able to watch what she was doing calmed me a bit.

"I'm not supposed to be doing this but it's the best I can do. I'm going to use a pain desensitizer for the spot" as she inserted a needle right above my right hip bone.

"I'm also going to rub numbing gel on your skin so you'll barley feel anything" which she did next. After that she was right I barley felt anything in that spot I almost even fell asleep from being tired. I soon heard her say though that she was done.

"Seriously?!" I blurted out.

"Yup we're all done" she said as she removed the cloth covering my eyes. I looked down seeing a 4 inch cut in my side that had been stitched up as well. She put a large bandage on top of the stitches.

"Thank you, I'm gonna get hell from Riley I didn't need anymore" I said sincerely.

"You're his problem now" she said as she collected her stuff and walked out but turned at the door.

"Remember that's supposed to be hurting" she said nodding at my side and gave me a wink.

I laughed a little. She was right though I didn't want her to get in trouble after she'd been so kind.

The same guard soon came in afterwards. He didn't say anything just let me go from my restraints and let me get off the table. Soon enough though he handcuffed my arms again behind my back. Then led me out by holding my upper arm. We were walking up to Riley's office. I knew I wasn't going to get off again without getting punished. I didn't know what Riley was going to do though which made me nervous. We slowly made our way up to his office but the guard said he wasn't ready for me yet.

"Sit down against the wall, don't say a word” he snarled.

I did as I was told pulling my legs up so they didn't take up the entire narrow hallway. I just sat there for almost 20 minutes the guard standing literally right next to me and another across from me. They were dressed in all black with combat boots. Finally Riley emerged from his office and looked down at me sternly.

"Get your ass in here, now!"

Geez he really wasn't playing around I thought as I got up using the wall to support myself. I walked past him then stopped in the middle of his office waiting. I heard the door close and looked behind me to see Riley walking over. He walked up behind me and put a strong hand on my shoulder.

"Get on your knees" he said. I got down putting just a slight bit more weight on my left leg because of my right one still hurting.

"I don't know what you're trying to do running away but as I told you once it's not permitted. I will always be a step ahead of you, so here's the deal. You're still going to make me money by running in the track meets this year. I'll be training you for the next two months. You're not permitted outside at any time, you will always be in sight of me, when you are not training you will be chained up so you can't go running off again. I know you are a quiet kid but if you talk when you’re not spoken to you will be gagged for 3 days at a time. Disobeying any of these things will result in a punishment that I see fit".

I wanted to say something rude but decided against it I hated being tied up but being gagged was even worse.

"Do you understand me?!" He demanded.

"Yes I understand" I said quietly.

"Okay and as for your punishment today for running away" he said, as he walked behind me and un handcuffed my wrists.

Then turned the chair around that was in front of his desk.

"Come sit down" he said.

I got up and sat in the chair backwards. It was a metal office chair with bars for the back. He pulled my arms around it in sort of a hugging position and tied them with rope to the bars. My back was completely exposed and I had a pretty good idea of what was to come. I was wrong though. He took a black cloth kind of like the one Helen had used but came up behind me, rolled it up and gagged me with it. I grunted to show my anger but I just got a slap to the back of the head.

"Shutup."

I then saw him grab a curling iron out of his desk and plugged it into the wall next to me.

"I wonder how long it takes to heat this up" he said as he held it against my shoulder blade it started to get hot quick and I tried moving but I really couldn't. He started touching parts of my back and shoulders burning my skin. I shrieked through my gag but it was pretty muffled. He put many burns on my back not relenting at all sometimes holding it on for a few seconds. My body started dripping sweat and that's when he decided it was enough. I was breathing heavily and panting but didn't cry. He took the gag out. My eyes were clenched shut though, hands in fists.

"Not a word”.

He then rubbed some sort of cold gel on my back which almost stung.

"I don't want you to have scars, this will prevent that" he said then untied my hands. I just sat there unable to move. My body was shaking.

"Training and workouts start now so go over to the wall and do 10 sets of 10 pull-ups. " he said while pointing to the wall where I could see a pull up bar bolted on.

"When your done with those, 150 push-ups, then crunches until I say you're done."

I looked tiredly at him it was almost 11 o'clock and I was beat, but I rose up out of the chair, walked over to the wall and jumped up to start the pull-ups. He took off his belt and hit my back hard. I slipped off the bar and fell to the ground. I glared up at him.

“Get up, lets go!” He said raising his voice slightly. I stood up and jumped up to the bar again. Again he hit my back when I started the pull ups. I clenched my eyes just trying to fight through it. He stopped after about 20 strikes, but told me to keep going.

It was a long night to say the least, every time I messed up on an exercise I had to do it over again. It was coming up on 2am I had finished the pull-ups, push-ups and was just doing crunches for the last hour. My body was aching but every time I tried to slow down or stop to catch my breath I'd get yelled at or hit. Finally though he told me to stop and come over to the back of his desk where he was sitting doing work. I noticed a chain connected to the bottom of his heavy wooden desk.

"As I said earlier your going to be chained up when your not training and might even be when you are. I'll decide."

I remembered to stay quiet I just looked at him tiredly honestly not even caring right now. He pulled my hands in front of me slapping on a pair of handcuffs. Then took the chain that was connected to his desk and wrapped it around my waist padlocking the end. The chain was kinda long maybe six feet. Riley nodded towards a big open carpeted space behind his desk.

"Get some sleep" he said and gently pushed me to lie down. I was so exhausted I lay down and fell asleep instantly.

It was about 8am when he woke me up the next morning, he was sitting on the floor next to me I started to sit up and rub my eyes he had already taken the handcuffs off but the chain around my waist was still locked in place.

I was about to get up when he told me to stay for a second and grabbed my ankle.

“Relax your leg we’re just going to do some stretches real quick.” He pushed each of my feet up and down stretching out my ankles then told me to lay down while he pushed each one of my knees up to my chest stretching my legs. I flinched pretty good when he held my right foot where the wound was from the gunshot a few months prior.

“Ow!”

“What was that?!” he said while looking at my foot.

“Does your foot still hurt Dalton?”

I looked down not answering nervous I might get in trouble again.

“Hey, you can talk when I ask you a question. In fact I expect a response.”

“Here and there, not often anymore though.”

“Alright you need to let me know if its acting up so I can do something about it”

I rolled my eyes which resulted in a slap to the face. I deserved it.

He didn’t say anything else just unlocked the chain around my waist, told me to get up, put on my sneakers, and follow him. Riley didn't object when I did a couple more stretches after getting up but soon led me out of his office right across the hall a few doors down to what was a small workout room. It had basic stuff but then a high tech treadmill against the wall facing the door. He led me over to it and told me to get on. He put it on a slow jogging setting.

"Just warm up slowly for 20 minutes I'll be back soon to adjust it again. If you touch anything on here you'll learn how tough it is to run with your hands handcuffed and I'll have to punish you again. I'm going to have a guard watch you to make sure you don't get off and I'll be watching you," he pointed to a camera in the wall.

"If you disobey me you're going to regret it I'm done with your shit" he said sternly.

I knew he wasn't joking around and let him know I understood with a slow head nod.

With that he turned on the treadmill and walked out of the room. When he came back he set the damn thing for this uphill 2 hour long running workout with two "rest" parts in the middle which was still at a jog. I glared as I saw him programming it. He looked at me and chuckled.

"I thought you loved to run!"

"Piss off" I said in anger but I knew I made a mistake. I was just standing on the treadmill he grabbed a pair of handcuffs from the guard and handcuffed me to the treadmill. He then proceeded to take off his leather belt. I tried pulling away knowing what was to come next but I was stuck. He wrapped the metal end around his hand and then hit my back hard with it. I jumped in pain moving around trying to turn away from him but he just sent and hard blow to my thigh. Then more to my back and a few to my stomach until he felt I learned my lesson.

"I told you not to talk, next time you'll get the belt twice as long." He said angrily.

I panted heavily, there were red marks all up and down my back and legs. I didn't say anything back just looked into Riley's green eyes as he power stared me down.

"You gonna behave?" He said holding up the key to the handcuffs.

"Yes" and with that he took the handcuffs off and pressed go for the workout he set up. It sped up and rose a bit. It was fast enough to where I had to run but not sprint. Riley stayed for a few minutes watching me. I didn't look at him I was angry. Finally he left me and the guard alone.

It had been about 2 hours but even though the workout said it was done Riley wasn't back yet so I just manually pushed the same speed and kept going. An hour went by, two, I had to slow it down for a jog but didn't want to stop and get in trouble. I decided to ask the guard.

"Does he want me to keep going?" I called out , he didn't respond though. My feet were hurting but I kept going in fear of what Riley would do if he came back and I wasn't doing what he told me. I needed some time between beatings. It was coming up on three hours when I finally heard the door open and Riley walked in.

"Sorry I lost track of.. " he trailed off seeing I was still running on the treadmill.

"Why are you still running?" He asked.

I stopped the machine and looked at him with rage.

"Why am I still running? Oh I don't know because maybe I was nervous you were going to beat me again if I stopped.”

"I only set it for 2 hours, it's on you that you did more" he said "common we have more to do in the weight room" he gestured for me to follow him.

"Fuck that! I'm done today." I shouted back.

He turned around with a shocked face "you're done, when I say you're done.”

"We'll see about that" I said defiantly back.

"Will you please leave the room," Riley said to the guard who complied and he shut the door.

"You still seem to be confused on who the boss is here." He said getting heated himself.

I got off and walked up to him then gave his chest a big push.

He looked outraged but opened the door and held up his handgun asking me to follow him.

"You're only tough with that gun!” I yelled

"Am I?" He asked then dropped it on the floor.

I walked up close put my hand on his shoulder preparing to give him a good punch to the face. He was quick though and grabbed my arm while twisting it behind my back. I wasn’t done though. I kicked his shin as hard as I could I heard him yelp in pain and let go of my arm. Then I tackled him to the ground wrestling with him for a good 5 minutes even though we were not really wresting more just dirty fighting. I was putting up a good fight and got in many good punches but he was just bigger and stronger, not to mention was always a step or two ahead of me. He finally got the chance to jump to his feet and when I looked up at him, he had grabbed the gun still lying on the floor and was pointing it at me.

"Stop!" He breathed heavily. I was still laying on the floor coughing and wheezing from being hit so hard. I got elbowed in the gut several times during our little brawl.

"Get up" he said wiping his lip which I has busted and bleeding.
I got up and put my hands up slightly indicating I was done. We looked at each other as to what should come next. "Point proved" he said after a long silence. We went back to his office and he gave me a break to rest for awhile. He put the chain back around my waist though while he went to the bathroom in the office to clean his lip. When he came back out a bit later I raised my eyebrows at his apparel. He was shirtless wearing black basketball shorts and sneakers.

“What’s this? I asked chuckling.

"It's not fair to ask you to do something I wouldn't do, now common lets do a small workout”.

I smiled back softly.

From then on Riley would workout with me when he could a lot of the time he was busy but ever since I physically challenged him and almost won he changed his approach towards me a bit. He still made it incredibly clear that he was the boss but I was beginning to respect that. Although it had been almost a month and I was restless he still wouldn't let me anywhere but his office and the workout rooms. We had become very relaxed with one another though as long as I didn't leave his sight he stopped being to strict on the restraints every hour of the day. Sometimes he didn’t even chain me to the desk at night. I missed Drue though and decided to ask if I could see him one night as I was just laying on the floor being restless. Riley turned around from his desk and looked down at me.

"I don't mind what you do right now but your not seeing Drue or anybody for that matter, I'm still angry about you trying to run away" he said.

"Common I'm bored out of my mind. Please Riley?"

"No, don't ask again" he said sternly. Which ended the conversation but I wasn't gonna take that for an answer. I settled down for awhile and waited until he was pretty busy. He was talking with a guard standing by the door and decided to take my chance. I swiped his phone off his desk and texted the Sam as Riley asking to see Drue. There was a response almost instantly confirming he was going to send him. After about ten minutes there was a knock on the door which Riley opened. It was Drue.

"What are you doing here?" Riley said.

“Sam said you wanted to see me?" He responded.

"Uh, no" he looked puzzled, then his face sunk disappointed as he looked at me.

I half laughed and held up his phone.

"Give that to me.” he said.

Before I could think I threw over Riley's head to Drue and yelled for him to run and dodged Riley as I ran after him. I didn't even know what I was doing I just knew I wanted to have some fun and that was what Drue and I were about to do.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Hope our mods will review this story with a friendly eye, because the harder contents are well balanced with nice characters study. And nice rythm due to Dalton's apparently irrepressible impulses :D

( about that: he's too young to even think about 'impulsivity' being so predictible, Riley seems to have learned this lesson )

Seeing those different personalities interacting is taking mainstage and it's good to see them evolve, getting to live together under those circumstances... You feel for them - I do, at least - which is not a given in kinky stories, so the strongest stuff is not gratutious. And you go rather light on that, staying factual.
( I'm one who reads stories about torture, sexual violence and even cannibalism on other sites, so I can tell )

Still, Riley said he'd gag Dalton if he opened is yap too often and it seems he prefers another kind of punishment... Think he likes screams more than most of us do :lol:
Keep it coming !
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Drue and I started running down the long hallway dodging the guards outside Riley's office we could hear them running after us but we kept going.

I heard Riley shout that we'd be sorry if we didn't stop and we did for a second to look at eachother.

"Should we go back?" Drue said.

I looked at him a little nervous but in the end thought fuck it and said "nahhh" laughing, starting to run down the stairs. He followed and we were dodging guards left and right.

"Where are we going?!" I shouted to Drue.

"I don't know keep running" he said now in front of me. I never really knew how quick this little kid was until now.
We finally outran the guards that were currently after us and hid behind a wall catching our breath. We were laughing so hard I almost found it hard to breath.

"We're already in a shit load of trouble, what can a little bit more do" Drue said and smiled.

"What do you have in mind??"

"Well this place has a main section that has most of the boys in cells what do you say we let them have a bit of fun too?"

"Like let them out?" I asked questionably.

He just smiled and said to follow him we walked down a few hallways and finally entered some sort of a control room to which 3 guards turned around and stared at us. We just froze then Drue made the first move and darted towards a lever which he pulled then yelled “RUN!”. I just followed him we ran into the biggest part of the jail type room. With about 90 cells 3 levels high both sides. The doors were open and they were all running out. It became a huge chaotic mess. I was pushed away from Drue but guards everywhere started pouring in restraining who they could mainly just zip tying them quickly to railings. I ran upwards towards the highest level but while I was running through there were guards behind me and now some coming towards me. I was stuck and started to panic looking around frantically. The second level was right below me so I did the only thing I could and jumped to it over the railing catching myself on the second floor railing then pulling myself over. That's where I spotted Drue again across the room letting more kids out. He was such a little delinquent but I loved it. "Dalton!! " he called out "common follow me I wanna show you something" Drue shouted.
We were able to get out of the big cell block then Drue started looking for a certain door which he was having trouble finding but finally he found the one he was looking for he opened it and we started running down about 3 flights of stairs.

"Where are we going?” I whispered.

"You'll see common hurry they can get an idea of where we are by our trackers" he said still running down some stairs. We reached the bottom and ran down a narrow hallway until we reached a glass door what I saw through it made me absolutely ecstatic. It was a large swimming pool.

"Fuck yeah!!" I said talking off my shirt, socks, and sneakers. I ran in after Drue and picked him up jumping into the pool. It was perfect temperature. After that we just acted like stupid teenagers splashing and pushing each other under the water for fun. That lasted about 20 minutes then we started play wrestling in the water, I being a lot bigger though pushed Drue under but when I looked up I didn't like what I saw. Riley, Sam, and 2 other guards were standing at the side of the pool. I released my grip on Drue he came to the surface but didn't see Riley and the guards. He splashed me, I yelled at him to stop more aggressively than I meant to. I nodded my head towards them. He turned around his face sinking.

"Get out now.” Riley said in his calm quiet voice but it was threatening as ever.

Drue quickly climbed out of the pool and was instantly handcuffed and held into by one of the guards. I swam to the edge a bit slower then reached onto the side to climb out but when I lifted my leg I acted like my foot was hurting and "fell" back in. Drue looked back at me "are you okay?!" He exclaimed.

"No my foot just gave out" I said while wincing and holding it.

"Come here" Riley said indicating to come back to the side then held out his hand. I grabbed it but before he could react I took my other hand and grabbed his wrist and pulled hard making him fall into the pool. I gave a wide smile to Drue and the guards who were shocked. When Riley submerged he didn't say anything but looked so furious. I knew I was in deep shit anyway so I thought one more laugh would be nice. I could see Drue struggling not to burst out with laughter. I decided I should probably get out now which I did, Riley following. A guard grabbed me by the arm and pulled my hands behind my back handcuffing me, Riley walked over and pushed him away though grabbing me and tightening the handcuffs until l they were extremely tight making me flinch.

"What do you want us to do with him?" The guards asked regarding Drue.

"I don't care, rinse him off and just leave us" he said very angrily. They left quickly taking Drue with them which just left Riley and I. He was still standing behind me. We just stood there in silence for a second until Riley finally gave me a hard shove to walk forward, he kept pushing me to the door outside then pulled on my shoulder to stop me right as we reached it.

"Stay here if you move an inch you will deeply regret it." I stayed put while he left for a second and came back with what looked like a bottle of soap then he pushed me outside. It was night time and chilly.

"Go over to the wall and kneel down" I was quiet and did as I was told. There was a hose connected to the side of the building and I guessed I was about to get sprayed down. He took the soap and just started pouring it all over me mostly on my head. I didn't like it but I didn't have a choice. He then turned on the hose to the stream setting and just soaked me with it I tried moving a bit when he sprayed me straight in the face but just got a stern warning not to move.

"Stand up" he said and I got to my feet so he could get my back and legs. It was ice cold and I was shivering by the time he finished.

"Was that seriously necessary?" I asked in a quiet quivering voice.

"Yes the pool was being cleaned with chemicals, takes a few days to clean, not safe for swimming, and your skin was going to burn a lot more without your little wash” he said. I just looked at him then hung my head down still shivering. He pulled me back inside we went back up the stairs and up to his office. He took off his wet clothes in the bathroom and just came back wearing his gym shorts and a grey t-shirt. He pulled a crop out from his desk. He walked up to me I jumped when I felt his hand touch me expecting to get hit. He just rubbed my shoulder for a second.

"You've gotten really strong these last few months with the competition in a week I was gonna let you go easy on workouts, I was beginning to think I could potentially trust you. The second I showed you kindness though letting you walk around freely do as you please you take advantage of that”

A loud smack could be heard throughout the office as he whipped my back. I moaned in pain he just kept going hitting my back, stomach, arms ect he'd stop a few times to let me catch my breath I was panting and breathing heavily wincing in pain as he kept hitting me. Only my arms were restrained he had to tell me many times to step back over to him because I kept moving. This went on for a good 15 minutes but I started to stumble and even started to fall into him he just held/pushed me back up until I completely fell to my knees in pain. Even with that though he kept hitting me. He got me back up again but attached my hands to a ring in the ceiling while continuing. My legs were giving out and I tried to hold myself up by the chain but he finally slowed the blows.

“Stand there and think about what you did. I don’t want to hear anything come out of your mouth.”

My facial expression was blank and I looked down defeated. It was late, I watched the clock and Riley, who payed zero attention to me for hours. My arms were cramping from being hoisted up so high, the cuffs digging into my wrists.

“Riley?” I finally said in a soft voice.

He looked up from his computer at me. He didn’t look angry anymore. Then he pulled out a cloth from his desk and got up.

“Oh common are you kidding me?” I protested

He smiled slightly as he came up close, standing in front of me. He reached down and took off one of his ankle socks. I just then noticed he wasn’t wearing shoes.

“You’re not fucking putting that in my mouth” I said raising my voice. He looked taken aback as If I was in any position to make demands, then back handed me across the face. It hurt.

“I thought I told you not to talk?” He said calmly and knotted the cloth he had in his hands. I still clenched my jaw shut trying to avoid the inevitable. Riley just grabbed my hair and pulled my head back forcefully. I gasped and opened my mouth for a second and that was all the time he needed to shove the sock in my mouth and push the knotted cloth in too, tying it behind my head. I glared him down but he just ruffled my hair and went back to his desk ignoring the swearing that was muffled.

The next week was long and irritating. Riley was in a relentless angry mood the entire time. I was sleep deprived from being hung up a few nights and working out from sunup to sundown. It didn’t matter if I did nothing wrong he still found some way to punish me everyday. By mid week I was frustrated and angry. I tried talking to him but it just turned into a shouting match that resulted in me being gagged for the rest of the week. For the short periods of time that I wasn’t working out I was shackled hand and foot right next to his desk unable to move more than two feet away. The night before we were supposed to leave for the meet without looking he accidentally rolled his chair over my forearm. I shrieked out in pain and before he could say sorry I kicked him so hard he almost fell over. The look he gave me afterwards was dangerous but he just left the office and came back with a bag of ice and gave it to me for my arm. He didn’t say anything the rest of the night we were sick and tired of each other.

He woke me up the next morning at about 4am. He had already set my limbs free and there was a black gym bag filled with clothes for the next week.

“The car ride is about 12 hours and you’re coming with me separately I don’t want you out of my sight.” I sighed dramatically and laid my head back down in my arms on the floor. He was still running around trying to get the last of the stuff ready and dropped a box next to me.

“Take a few of those”

I looked up it was a motion sickness medicine, thank god.

“Common we have to get going” He said as he gently nudged my stomach with his foot.

I took a few of the pills and we headed out to where Riley’s jeep was parked. Even though it was still dark out I could see the big bus across the parking lot filling up with the other track boys. He opened the trunk to the car and in the back was what looked like a dog cage. I knew what he wanted me to do but I looked at him angrily and halted.

"You don't fucking expect me to be in that for a 12 hour car ride?!" I halfway yelled at him which was wrong. He pulled out a low voltage taser from his pocket and didn’t turn it off until I was on my knees.

"What did I tell you about talking" he said quietly.

I didn't say another word. He pulled out his cell phone after that and called someone.

“Hey could you bring Matt over here, he’s coming with us instead.”

Great, just the person I wanted to see. He was probably still mad at me for beating him on the track a month ago. I really hoped Riley didn’t intend on us both sharing that cage. There’s no way we could both fit.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

"track boys" , I like that!
Loved this part.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago "track boys" , I like that!
Loved this part.
Thanks (: always like to hear you’re enjoying it
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Hope others will say so too, this story has a good number of views...

Taking the open field if they dont: This is the closest to what I could write, except it'd be filled with questionable sex scenes if it was me :?
But since it's you, we have an openly 'para-realistic' story: quite distopian - otherwise you'd be so kind to point me which state allows bets on track boys races, does it air on ESPN? :mrgreen: - punishments alternating with outbursts of boyish fun, characters you learn to like, fighting hard times by friendship and physical proximity ,this whole dog races analogy... I'm drooling :lol:

More an 'in captivity' story than a true blue 'bondage' but it's good to have different genres, really think it helps avid readers like me to stay longer on the site.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Just caught up with this. Keep posting; it sounds as if this is going to be a true epic.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

“Matt get in please” Riley said calmly. He took up almost half the cage and was only 5’11. Riley grabbed my left wrist and tightened down a pair of handcuffs in front. He also took out of his pocket another thin green electric bracelet and locked it on my wrist.

“Get in and be good.”

It wasn’t the easiest task, I had grown and was almost 6’5 now meaning it was a pretty cramped space for one person let alone two. When we got going I tried to stretch out my legs a bit behind Matt but he was not going to let me and kicked my knee aggressively. It hurt but I still tried again about an hour later when my legs started cramping. Again another forceful kick to my shin.

“Knock it off! Let me stretch my legs.. “ I said quietly so Riley wouldn’t hear. His only response was another hard kick to my shin. In turn I kicked him square in the gut making him fall backwards against the cage wall. He slunched over holding his stomach and yelled to Riley what I had done.

“I think its time to try this thing out”

“Riley I…” I was stopped when a sudden sharp pain in my wrist went up and throughout my body making me cry out in pain.

“Thats a warning Dalton!” He said sternly from up front.

I felt sick and Matt wasn’t making it any easier by constantly trying to hit, kick or scratch me whenever he could. I was about at my breaking point when Riley had to make a sharp turn and I fell onto him. Then all hell broke loose and we both started fighting in this small cage. It was hard, my hands were still handcuffed but I got the chain around his neck and started choking him until he surrendered. After I let go though he elbowed me in the face then turned and bit my shoulder like a piranha. I was still behind him and pushed his head down on my knee knocking him out cold. Riley was furious and had already pulled over on a small road to see what was going on from hearing all the yelling. He was outraged when he saw Matt unconscious. I really thought I was going to get the worst beating of my life. My heart was racing I was so nervous. He pulled Matt out and carefully laid him on the ground. He then reached in and dragged me out by the ear and threw me to the ground. He took off the handcuffs and told me to take off my shirt, he already had his belt off. When I did though he noticed the bite on my shoulder which was bleeding and bruised. He then took a closer look at my legs and arms which were also bruising and swollen from Matt constantly hitting and kicking them for the past hour. His face relaxed a bit and he sighed. Clearly noticing that I wasn’t the only one to blame. Finally he spoke after a minute stare down.

"Common lets go, get in the front seat." He said quietly then dumped a bottle of water on Matts face to wake him up. He was dizzy and out of it so Riley just helped get him up and lay him down in the back seat. We were soon moving again. I was so tired and sick though I just put my arms and head on the dash then fell asleep for the rest of the car ride.

We finally arrived at the hotel I was still fast asleep and Matt had fallen asleep as well. The traffic was bad so it was about 8pm and the charter bus with the rest of the team still wasn't there. Riley snapped a pair of handcuffs on my right arm attaching the other end to the door while he went and checked in for the ten rooms. When he returned Matt was awake I of course was not, it took a lot to wake me up. Riley reached in and jerked my shoulder telling me to get up.

“Hey, come help unload stuff" he continued to say and tossed the handcuffs key on my lap. I slowly got out of the car rubbing my eyes and yawning. I just stood behind the car watching as Matt kept taking things inside. Riley started getting annoyed after he had taken 2 trips and I was just standing there.

He eyed me down I wasn't paying attention though.

"Dalton! Get your ass over here and start helping" he yelled.

"Matt looks like he's got it" I said smirking.

Riley dropped the bag he had in his hand, came up to me and pushed me against the car forcefully. "What did you just say?!" He yelled in my face.

"Nothing, sorry." With that I squeezed out from the car and put a back pack on and grabbed 2 duffle bags. I felt Riley grab my arm in a painful grip before I could slip away.

"I'm done dealing with your behavior and attitude. You better be on your best behavior with no more lip or else your really going to regret it when we get home. Do you understand me?!"

"Yeah I understand" I said not looking at him. We walked up to the suite him and I would be staying in and dropped off the stuff.

"Let's go see if we missed anything" Riley said. I didn't see Matt anywhere when we got back to the car.

"Where's Dean?" I asked

"Not sure, him unlike you I don't have to watch like a hawk so he's probably just exploring or swimming.

"There's a pool here?!" I said excited

"Don't get any ideas" he said. My face dropped. I knew I was still in bad graces with Riley.

I then noticed the bus rolling into the resort. I watched as everyone got off but I didn't see Drue anywhere. I hoped he was okay after our incident a week earlier. I chose not to ask though.

"Dalton! Common get in the car I've got to run errands" I heard Riley yell across the parking lot. We first went to a grocery store. He made me wait in the car but when he came back something surprised me. He brought one up the bags upfront and emptied it onto my lap. It was a sandwich from the deli and water. I was famished and ate it really quickly. We stopped to get gas and a few other things before returning back to the hotel. Riley was working on his laptop and I just lay on the floor being bored. I heard a knock on the door that Riley didn't because he had headphones on.

"Riley?" I called he didn't even look up from his screen, the knock continued. I called his name a few more times before just throwing a pillow at him.

"What?!" He said angrily.

"Someone's at the door...." I laughed

He got up and pushed me out of the way gently and opened the door. It was just the room service guy delivering Riley’s dinner. He sat back down on the couch again and started eating, but broke the silence shortly after.

“Why don’t you come up here and eat some of this with me, I know you’re still probably hungry.”

I wasn’t going to pass up that request and quickly got up off the floor, there was a huge serving of chow mien, chicken, beef, and vegetables. Way more for one person so he clearly had ordered two or three plates.

“I’ve got a few questions I want to ask you Dalton, and i’d like the truth.”

Oh dear god I thought to myself I knew this was finally going to come up.

“I’d reallly rather not get into this Riley” sighing.

“This isn’t a negotiation, you can either answer my questions comfortably there or stay in a tight hogtie until you do.”

I knew he would be true to his word and I was not going to get out of this so I asked him what he wanted to know.

“How did you get that big scar on your palm?”

I subconsciously looked down at the old scar he was referring to and chuckled.

“I didn’t know you had seen that”

“Dalton.. from how many times i’ve had to restrain you, you think I wouldn’t notice a 8 inch scar on your hand?”

I chuckled again “I guess not, you didn’t know Drue and I made a blood brothers pact? Weird! I hope he doesn’t have a blood borne disease!” I said shrugging my shoulders and laughing. Riley didn’t seem happy though that I was not taking him seriously. He reached over on the coffee table and picked up the remote to shock the bracelet still on my wrist, he turned down the settings but it still made me jerk and drop my fork.

“Let’s try that again..”

“You’re not going to believe me”

Riley just raised his eyebrows. I sighed deciding I should just show him. I went to the kitchen and grabbed five steak knives handing two of them to Riley. I then proceeded to expertly toss the three up in the air and juggle them.

“Hey toss me another” he did and I kicked it up in the air while doing a turn and catching it now juggling four doing a few tricks. “Alright toss me the next” he did but I misjudged and it dropped to the floor so did another that fell out of the air and almost caught my foot so I quickly just jumped out of the way letting the last three fall.

“Now just imagine that with machete’s and thats how you end up with big scars” I said walking back to the couch.

“How did you learn how to do that?” He said shocked.

“Well I was kinda homeless since I was five so I had to come up with creative ways to get food, didn’t take too long though to realize its a lot easier to just steal it.”

“Do you know your parents?”

“I don’t. Dropped my 15 year old brother and I off at an orphanage after I was born. My brother couldn't last 6 months so he took me and left. He disappeared when I was about five though and i’ve been on my own since then.”

“Did you ever go to school?”

“In Juvi” I chuckled again. Riley just folded his arms with a curious look on his face.

“Sticky fingers I guess”

“And I’m guessing, knowing you, you weren’t released with good behavior either, but since you were not sent to us or a different compound when you were 16 which is what usually happens, you escaped? Am I correct?” He asked

I just winked at him and smiled.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I woke up the next morning, the other bed was empty and already made. I got up and used the restroom then walked out into the living room. Riley was sitting in the exact place as the night prior still on his laptop. He was changed out of his suit though into black basketball shorts and a navy blue t-shirt, no socks or shoes.

“Good morning!” I said loudly getting him to look up from his computer.
“Afternoon you mean? It’s 2pm”

I caught an annoyed glance on his face as he looked back down.

“Is there any food in here? I’m starving!” I said loudly again

“Dalton, the fridge is three feet to your right, get whatever you want and be quiet i’m trying to work”

I found a sandwich but went back over to the couch and flung myself into a laying position right on top of Riley’s lap, and laughed looking up at him like a puppy. He closed his eyes and rubbed his face with both hands, then put his computer down and got off the couch. I watched him as he made a phone call to someone.

“Hey, what are you guys doing?”

“Can you please come take Dalton off my hands? He’s too restless and I need to get things ready for tomorrow”

Within ten minutes there was a knock on the door, Riley let me open it but my face fell when I saw it was Sam.

“Put some shoes on common lets go” He greeted me impatiently. I did as I was told assuming he was going to take me for a workout, but I was wrong. We went out back behind the hotel to a big open field which I could see a bunch of boys playing soccer. I smiled slightly.

“If you try to run away, I will shoot you, and I don’t miss” He said pulling up his shirt slightly showing the gun he had tucked in his jeans waistband.

“Gotcha!” I replied in a sarcastic tone and a thumbs up.

“Go on then” he said giving me a less than gentle shove.

I found Charlie the team captain and we gave each other a slight bromance hug.

“Hey man, how’d that escape go?” He laughed and winked in a friendly nature.

“Well I got lonely, wanted to come back”

We both laughed.

“Alright well you’ve played soccer before right?”

“Yeah I played a lot when I was younger!” I replied

“Okay awesome we’re down a player so you can just join my team, we’re skins though so just toss your shirt and lets go”

I looked around for a second trying to find Drue but he wasn't here. I sighed but joined the game . We played for about two hours and switched to ultimate frisbee. It definitely was a good way to burn off some energy. I just couldn’t stop thinking about Drue and hoped he was okay. Around 7pm we all kind of made it back to our rooms, Sam taking me back to Riley’s. He was still sitting on the damn couch.

“Hey you look nice and worn out” He said smiling. At least he seemed to be in a better mood than earlier.

“Go take a shower and we’ll get some food afterwards”

After I was done we hopped in the car to find food.

“Hey so tomorrow is the distance and cross country races. You are in a cross country one with Drue. 4 miles. It's through the woods just keep up with Drue and follow him. There's markers but it can be confusing. The end is about a quarter mile straight shot out of the woods, that's where you need to speed up and sprint the rest of the way. I know you’re better at sprints but we needed an extra person in this race. Drue is best at distance so try to keep up with him, he’s probably going to come in first but try to make sure you’re in the top five so we place twice in the event.

“So Drue’s here?”

“Yeah why wouldn’t he be?”

“No reason, never mind”

The next day came sooner than I thought. Before I knew it Riley was waking me up telling me to get ready. I found the familiar navy blue running shorts in my bag and grey shirt. I slipped them on and waited on Riley to get ready. When we were about to go there was a knock on the door, it was Drue. I was so happy to see him, picking him up and giving him a big hug.

“Drue can you go sit on the couch please” Riley asked as he unwrapped some medical tape and and wraps. Then proceeded to wrap one of Drue’s ankles.

"Are you okay?" I asked a bit concerned.

"Yeah I'm great! It just helps to keep me from rolling it" Drue lied.

"Alright I think your good, let's get a move on" Riley said after finishing it. The meet was about 30 minutes away. Drue, Riley and I all went in his car while the rest went on the bus. When we got there I was amazed it was packed! Huge track and tons of people. Boys from different teams everywhere. Drue jumped out when we got there I stayed back though.

"You good?" Riley said looking over at me in the passenger seat.

"Riley I don't really know how to ask this but who are all these kids?”

"Trust me you won't feel weird, now common get out" he said.

Riley was right though apparently these were all other kids from other boys prison institutions. Mostly every single one was either handcuffed to a teammate or to a bench or had Ankle moniters/trackers. It was a lot to take in, bright sunny day, about 15 other teams, boys of all ages. Riley took Drue and I down to grassy part in the middle of the track to stretch and limber up. I was enjoying myself, Riley was acting really relaxed which helped me relax a bit. I'd never been to a track meet and was overwhelmed. He was just leading us through some basic stretches.

"Oh great" I heard Drue say under his breath and I looked up. A short man maybe only 5'4 was leading over 3 boys on leashes. They were all dressed in black uniforms. Two of the boys looked to be drue's age and one mine. The two were smaller like Drue but the third was larger incredibly muscular and stood about 6'2.

"Is that my replacement?" The tall boy clearly asked Riley laughing when they were standing in front of us. Riley got up from the ground and loomed over the boy. The kid said some other insulting things causing me to try and rise up to Riley's defense but Drue put his arm in front of my chest silently telling me to let Riley deal with it.

"I see you can't even control your boys Riley" the man said.

“Well at least I don’t have to lead them around on leashes” He said and calmly walked away from the scene boiling.

We got up and ran after Riley, Drue started bursting out laughing though which confused me.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

“Oh thats just Cruz and some of his kids, never as good as us even with all the drugs Cruz gives them illegally. They are pretty rough though and do not play fair so I’d stay away from them during races they do put up a pretty good fight.”

"That's right so you two need to start focusing your race is in under 30 minutes lets get some water and get checked in" Riley said. I had more questions but this wasn't the time to ask them. We finally started getting lined up for the race at the beginning of the track. There were about 50 boys all squeezed in everybody was pushing and shoving trying to get closest to the starting line. I felt Drue take my hand and hold it for a split second.

"Just keep up" he said then released my hand. The countdown had begun Drue and I near the back. The gun went off and we all spread out heading towards the woods. They were all jogging but Drue surprised me he shot off in a dead sprint passing everyone in a few seconds I was confused I wouldn't be able to sprint this long race. I remembered what he said though so I quickly passed everyone and set out towards the woods with Drue. He was on complete fire I had never witnessed him run so fast I was having trouble keeping up. We were now well into the woods about 3 minutes ahead of the other boys. There was a split up ahead the signs and tape clearly telling us to go left but Drue grabbed my arm and yanked me to the right. I jerked away from him though and stopped.

"That's the wrong way!" I shouted.

"Trust me dalton" he said waving for me to follow him. I was worried.

"Drue that's cheating I'm already in such shit with Riley if he finds out.."

This was the first time I ever heard Drue raise his silly voice.

"You have to fucking trust me" he yelled. I looked to the correct route and then turned down the wrong path with Drue.

We slowed down now jogging down the trail in silence. I was just praying in my mind we wouldn't get caught or be in trouble. Soon I heard other voices on the trail though.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

Drue just laughed "seems like we are not the only ones who accidentally made a wrong turn.”

"You're all a bunch of cheaters!" I exclaimed.

"What did you expect dalton?" Drue said laughing.

We were about two miles from the clearing and by staying behind Drue the entire time I noticed something I didn't like. He was ever so slightly limping but it got worse as we got closer to the finish line. I decided not to say anything about it though. We were getting closer and closer Drue leading me through the woods different directions, he'd clearly ran this before and knew which way to go. We were about half a mile out now when Drue spoke again.

"It's a straight shot, see you at the end" with that he started sprinting again soon cheers could be heard as I saw him leave the woods up ahead. I had no idea where he had so much energy I was still jogging when the boy from earlier jumped out of nowhere from a path above tackling me to the ground. He got up quickly and started sprinting towards the clearing. I got up as well and caught up to him. My heart started pounding heavily as we had about a quarter mile eventually running out of the woods. We were neck and neck staying close to each other neither of us moving forward past one another. I could hear Drue and my teammates cheering as we reached the track. I was running as fast as I could still right next to this boy. When I could see the excitement in my teammates eyes and the finish line right there, I pushed forward as hard as I could passing in front of him and crossing the finish line in second place. The crowd exploded with cheers and clapping my teammates all running up to me. Drue jumped up hugging me and I spun him around in the air. The rest of the team cheering and jumping on me. It felt really good even Riley came up to me clapping he put his arms around Drue and my shoulders congratulating us. We were done for the day but stayed on the sidelines with Riley and Sam to watch the other boys compete in their long distance events. We needed to place in the top three to win the cash. After the day was over we came out in first! Still with several days of competing but we were off to a great start.

The days events were slowing down and our team was finally done. Drue and I left Riley for a few minutes to use the restroom before we left. Drue was very lovey but I didn't really think it was anything it was how he always acted. Although when we finished in the bathroom Drue pulled me back and made sure everyone was gone. He got up closer to me as if he was going to hug me which he did but then without hesitation kissed me right on the lips. I was mad and shocked. I pushed him away and wiped my lips with my arm.

"What the fuck man?! I'm not gay you pervert!" I could see he was really hurt by my reaction but I didn't care I was angry and not thinking about his feelings. I left the bathroom quickly and found Riley.

"Where's Drue?" He asked

"He's going back on the bus lets go" I said coldly.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Two chapters in a row ;) Interesting elements on that ' carceral system' they're all part of and that race is lively.

Didn't expect that toilet incident, though. Must be a 'Drue' in me.
Guys at ease with their body and others', sending ambiguous signals ... The lonely gay boy heart's worst enemy :lol:
Then, that leaves huge avenues open for that story, so let's crush his heart real hard :twisted:
Last edited by LK3869 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

[mention]LK3869[/mention] did you mean Carceral? If not I’m unfamiliar with the word you used in your first sentence, but always great to hear from you (:

[mention]Xtc[/mention] hey I just saw your comment, thank you, I appreciate your feedback
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

He looked puzzled but wasn't reading too much into it. On the way back I got sick from car nausea but mostly because I was just sick to my stomach at what had just happened. I threw up all over Riley's car which made his mood go down fast.

"Did you take any of those pills before we left? He asked irritated.

"No I forgot.”

"You're cleaning this up when we get back" he said. I didn't respond.

When we got back Riley asked for a roll of paper towels and cleaner, then handed them to me.

"Get to work.”

I cleaned his car for almost an hour before he said I could quit and come back up to the room. That night I just thought about my day. I thought about Drue and what must have been going through his head. I was still too angry however to care about his feelings. The next day was our team race I was going to have to face him but I was so nervous. It came faster than I wanted it to. I tried to find Drue the morning of at the hotel but I couldn't. When we got there the boys were warming up in the workout room Riley and I were late though so when I looked for them they were not there anymore. The door was glass though and there was a mirror in the back room I noticed a small light in the corner so I went back and turned on the lights to see Drue in the corner. He was holding a flashlight and was injecting himself in the ankle with a needle. He looked up instantly and tried to hide the needle.

“Hey, what is that?!" I asked.

He got up and tried to walk out of the room. I put my arm up though blocking his way.

"Get out of my way Dalton" he said in a low tone.

"No what was that?!"

"None of your damn business, move!" Now starting to raise his voice. He shoved my chest hard but I still was a lot bigger than him and I moved right in front of him blocking his path.

“Dalton, I’m going to give you one more chance to get the fuck out of my way.” He said in a low harsh tone, the kind i’d never heard from him before.
“Not until you tell me what you were doing.”

He turned away and picked up a 40 pound weight from the rack.

"I gave you your chance.”

Before I could judge what he was doing he threw the heavy weight at me my first reaction was to turn sideways to dodge it but it hit me right in the side. We both heard the loud cracking sound of some of my ribs breaking. I fell to the floor my body was in so much pain, I could barley breathe and Drue seemed as if he didn't care. He simply walked over me but paused on his way out, I thought he might be regretting what he had just done. He instead kicked me hard in the ribs right where they were just hit. I screamed out from the pain.

“That’s for calling me a pervert” With that he just walked away leaving me.

"Alright guys this is it, our biggest team race. If we win we surely take first in the meet.." Riley encouraged to Charlie and Matt as Drue jogged up to the circle.

"There you are! Where's Dalton?" Riley asked.

"I thought he was with you"

"Last time I checked he went to find you...?" Riley asked getting irritated.

"I never saw him" Drue lied shrugging his shoulders.

"Fucking dammit" Riley yelled as Drue crooked a smile.

"The race is in ten minutes!"

"Do you need us to look for him?" Charlie asked.

"No! Stay, I want you all here staying together. We'll have to use a substitute" everyone looked anxious and worried except Drue. Riley called Sam over, "who's ran the team race before?" He asked.

"One of the boys helped out a few practices last year when Drue was out but he's only 14 and has never competed before." Sam said. Riley looked desperate but decided it would be best to put in the 14 year old in.

"Riley he has to be the anchor because rules state you can't change positions and he isn't half as fast as the older boys" Sam said.

"I know! But it's all we have right now!" Riley yelled waving his hands and walking away.

It was time for the boys to line up. First was Charlie, then matt, following Drue, and last the young boy. They all knew they were fucked but everything was going perfectly for Drue. He knew they would lose and it would all be Dalton's fault. The first gunshot went off and Charlie charged ahead as fast as he could he was in first when he passed the stick to Matt who started off strong everyone was looking at the race including Drue who was about to be passed the stick next. The young boy was nervous as hell he didn't want to let anyone down but he knew very well that he wasn't a match for the older boys. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. "I got it from here kiddo" he looked behind him, it was Dalton standing over him. "What the fuck" he whispered. "Just get off the track" I said. By now Drue had the stick and was approaching the last line of boys. I could see his face of shock when he looked up ready to pass it on to who he thought was their stand in. By now everyone was shocked to see me at the end ready to run. Nobody knew except Drue though how much I was hurting. I could barley breathe but clenched my teeth and started jogging then sprinting forward when Drue caught up and handed me the stick. With all my might I pushed on running as fast as I could. Pain shot through my entire body my breathing was retched. I was only running half the track but by the end I became extremely light headed from trying not to breathe deeply. I remember crossing the finish line and hearing the cheers but as I slowed down my vision started to blur, and all I could feel were my legs collapsing under me, passing out while still on the track.Tons of people started to run to the finish line to help out and see what was wrong. Riley was like a bolt though and was first to reach me. He felt my pulse which was still there but pushed away other people who tried to touch me. Sam soon got the team to help push back people to give me and Riley space. "Dalton, Dalton!" Riley said. A women pushed her way past Sam and the boys and knelt down next to Riley and me. She started to rub my forehead. "Don't touch him" Riley yelled at her. "I'm a doctor I can help a lot faster and more effectively than you can" she said with a lot of confidence in her tone.

My eyes started to flicker open when she rubbed a cool towel on my face. Vision was still blurry but I could see Riley and the women.

"You're awake, good" she said calmly "tell me if you can feel this.”
She moved my feet gently, I nodded my head slowly. "Do they hurt?"

“No." I said softly then started coughing horribly while holding my side where the pain had returned to.
She looked surprised. “Hey is it alright if I lift up your shirt?” she asked calmly.

“No! don’t…”

“Dalton!” Riley looked sternly at me. “Go ahead miss” He said to the woman.

When she did I could hear a gasp from the crowd my entire side was turning black and blue. She started to move her hand to my side and I grabbed it forcefully "don't" I managed as I gasped for air and wheezed in pain. She turned to look at Riley.

"He has at least 3 broken ribs, one could be puncturing his lung, how did this happen?! Why was he running?" She asked angrily.

Riley was shocked and couldn't say anything at first.

"I'm waiting!" She said impatiently. This women was fierce and demanding. Even though Riley couldn't say anything his eyes sparkled looking at her. She was African American with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes, probably 40's, 5'6, and a bigger curvier build. He thought she was beautiful. She started snapping her fingers in front of Riley though who soon snapped out of it.

"I'm not exactly sure he was fine this morning but then disappeared before the race, he wasn't suppose to be running we had a alternate I didn't even see him switch places with our other runner ."

"Dalton what happened?” Riley asked me as I still lay on the ground.

I didn't say anything but my eyes told a different story as they darted to Drue and back to Riley who then whipped around to look at Drue's guilty face. Drue tried to turn and make a run for it.

"GRAB HIM!" Riley yelled as Sam was able to get his arm around Drue and slam him to the ground.

"I'll deal with him later, restrain and take him back to the bus." Riley said.

"What should we do?" Now addressing the women again. "Is it safe for him to get up?"

"He's probably too weak to stand that's why he fainted probably subconsciously not breathing to deal with the pain while running, you need to get an x-ray.” She said.

Normally Riley probably would have told me to get my ass up, but he seemed to like this lady. He did something unexpected. He reached under my back and knees and picked me up. I was no small kid weighing probably 200 pounds now with the muscle and height gain. Riley was a pretty strong man and wanted to show it off though.

He turned around, "what if I was in need to reach you?" Talking to the women. She sighed.

"I guess I can write down my number.” she said and wrote it on a piece of paper then handed to Riley. We parted ways but soon we were out of her sight.

"Alright I know your hurt but get down" he gently put me down but helped me stand up. We slowly walked back to his car I had no idea how I was going to explain what happened.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I'm glad t see this under way again.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The car ride was was awkward and silent I couldn't grasp Riley's feelings. Drue wasn't with us nor did I know what would happen to him but I was pissed off and somewhat hurt at the way he was acting. When we arrived at the hotel Riley got out quickly and came over to my side to help. He put his arm around me and helped me walk up to the room. Every breath I took was agonizing.

"Go sit on the couch, I'll be back in a second" he said. I lay down and closed my eyes not moving an inch until I heard him return. He was carrying a bucket full of ice then wrapped a lot in a towel and handed it to me.

"For your side"

Riley then sat on the coffee table right In front of me.

“What happened?” He said in a calm voice.

"I don't really know what to tell you" I said.

"The truth Dalton"

"Nothing happened between us you misinterpreted.” There was no way I could or wanted to tell him about the events leading up to this.

“Did you confront him about the Cortisone shot he gave himself?

My jaw dropped a bit.

"I'm not stupid Dalton, you see Drue has broken his ankle twice the second time it didn't heal correctly. He's supposed to let me know when it starts acting up. I saw him limping the end of your cross country race. This morning he was having trouble just walking. Then all the sudden he runs an amazing race? Yeah. Alright. I only let him have three of those shots per year because they can cause lasting negative effects. He's already had four. So I'm suspecting somewhere in the process of you confronting him this happened" he said while twirling his finger at my side.

"Does that sound about right?" He said

I just stared blankly back at him.

"Next time this happens I need you to come tell me so we can avoid you or him getting injured. Do you understand me?” His tone was deep and demanding but caring at the same time.

“Okay."

"In the meantime you two need to work this and whatever else is going on out, I think you need to spend some good long time together.”

"What?! No! " I tried protesting but just ended up coughing painfully.

"That's enough! Now come sit on the floor facing the window"

I wasn't sure what he was doing but I sat down crisscrossed on the floor. He went to his bedroom and brought back a black duffle bag. He was very gentle but took my arms and handcuffed them behind my back, I wasn't in any mood to fight. He also took a rag and blindfolded me. He took a metal chain and began to wrap it around my waist, I flinched and tried moving away when he accidentally touched my side but he got on. He then just left the other long end on the ground behind me not securing it to anything. He left my legs alone. I could hear him get up.

“Stay put.” I could hear him walk out of the room as the door closed.

There was a knock on Sams door and he answered.

"Figure out what your going to do with him? Sam asked.

"For now" Riley said in a calm voice. Riley looked at Drue who was handcuffed to a chair only wearing basketball shorts and socks.

"Riley whatever he said he's lying! I didn't do shit to him!" Drue said worried.

"Shut up"

Drue kept running his mouth though which tempted Riley to give him a hard smack across the face.

"I said shut up!"

Riley took two rags putting one over Drues eyes. He then took off one of Drues ankle socks and shoved it in his mouth. Finally he pulled the other rag around his head forcing it in his mouth and tying it very tightly to hold the sock in.. You could see almost all of Drues top set of teeth it was so tight. Riley hooked his arm around Drues.

"Common get up" he said while pulling Drue up. He groaned in discomfort, Riley was being very rough. He pulled Drue out of the room back to his. Drue wasn’t making it easy though pulling and resisting the entire way down the hall until Riley just picked him up and tossed him over his shoulder.

I heard the door opening but didn't know what was happening. Riley put Drue down and pushed him onto the floor sitting opposite to me so our backs were now touching. I felt another persons back touch mine when Drue scooted closer but I didn't know it was him. Riley attached our handcuffs together with a third set and attached the chain around my waist to the other person and pulled it tight so there was no slack. We were pretty well connected now. Riley took my blindfold off and I looked behind me just to be angered. Riley knelt down and put his finger to his lips indicating for me to stay quiet. I couldn't tell if Drue knew it was me, he had a blindfold and gag on. I guess this is what Riley meant when he said we need to spend some time together...

We sat there for hours neither of us got dinner and it was late now, I was still in the track uniform from earlier. Drue was drifting off I could tell because he put his head back and was resting it on my shoulder. He clearly didn't know it was me, the next morning would be interesting for sure.

I couldn’t sleep at all I kept coughing and wheezing throughout the night. It finally was enough to wake Riley but surprisingly not Drue. Riley came out and got a glass of water and knelt down next to me showing me two white pills in his hands.

“Common take these you’re keeping me up and are going to wake up Drue.”

“What is that?” I whispered.

“Don’t ask questions, open your mouth.”

I did what I was told and swallowed the pills and some water he gave me.

“Good boy” He said and ruffled my hair, then going back to bed.

I’m sure they were just strong sleeping pills because I was out pretty quickly and didn’t wake until the next morning. I felt Riley nudging both of us to wake up. He took the gag out of Drues mouth and he spit out the sock. He then took off the blindfold on his head. Drue looked behind him and wasn’t very happy either. He started struggling roughly to get out of the restraints. I had now woken up fully to the pain shooting through my side.

“Ow! Drue! Stop struggling”

“Fuck you! Riley let me go!”

Riley knelt down next to us.

“If I let you go I don’t want to see anymore fighting from either of you, do not touch or hurt each other, if either of you step out of line, you won’t like what happens next. Do I make myself clear?!”

I agreed almost instantly and Drue finally muttered “fine” under his breath. Riley took off the restraints and Drue got up to go to the bathroom slamming the door behind him. I got up slowly and lay down on the couch, my entire body ached so badly.

“Hey no! get up and change, eat some food! We have to get to the meet soon” Riley said throwing a pillow at me.

“I’m fine, I’m ready to go” I said quietly.

“If I get done changing and you’re still on that couch Dalton..” He warned.

Drue was already helping himself to food. I went to the bathroom and changed into nike grey sweatpants and a navy blue hoodie. I splashed some water on my face and brushed my teeth. When I emerged Riley was still in his bedroom getting ready, Drue looked up from the kitchen then picked up an apple off the counter throwing it across the room at my head. I ducked and missed it.

“What is your fucking problem?!” I whispered. He just smirked back. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a granola bar. Drue walked past me but slapped my side as he passed. I grunted and balled my hands into fists but ignored him and walked around to the other side of the kitchen bar. He did it again when he was done eating. I glared at him and clenched my teeth tightly.

“Drue if you do that again, i’m going to fucking kill you” I warned.

He let it go for a few minutes but when I walked around the counter again to grab something else to eat, he reached over and just grabbed my side with both hands and squeezed tightly. I let out a loud yelp but quickly turned around and grabbed him around the waist throwing us both to the ground. We fell on one of the dining room chairs and it shattered, it was a messy brawl on the ground of both of us hitting and kicking one another. It didn’t last too long though, Riley had heard the chair break and was on top of us quickly trying to break it up. He finally just grabbed me and threw me off of Drue and stood in-between us. I was wheezing and panting heavily but Drue charged again at me. Riley tripped him and pinned him to the ground rolling him over so he was facing up, he was no where near as strong as Riley and was easily out powered. He grabbed his gun and pointed it straight at Drue’s head. He stopped struggling instantly.

“Enough!” Riley yelled at both of us. He got off Drue and stood up sighing heavily.

“I’m going to give you guys this one, but it ends now.” He grabbed a pair of handcuffs laying on the floor and attached one end to my wrist pulling me over to where Drue was now standing and attached the other end to his.

“Until I can see that you guys will be civil with one another those are not coming off.”

We both started trying to argue with him, but it only took a stern glare for us the be quiet. None of us spoke on the ride to the meet. Drue and I were both done with our events but there was still two more days of field events. Riley brought us over to a chain link fence above the track to watch the events. He secured us to the fence and told us to be good while he went down to the field. Drue quickly noticed a pretty girl who was standing near us, he started chatting her up to the point where it could almost be mistaken as flirting. They finished up their conversation, but just as she was about to walk away he asked for one of the bobby pins in her hair. She gave him one and smiled then walked away. He immediately started fiddling with the lock on the handcuffs.

“Hey, what are you doing?, Stop it!” I said.

He looked up and smiled I could hear the click of the handcuff on his wrist releasing. Before I could think to do anything though he re hooked it onto the fence and started walking away.

“Drue! Are you serious? Come back!” I yelled. He just turned to me smiling and flipped me off with both hands before disappearing into the crowd. God I was screwed.
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I just stood around for about an hour or so hoping Drue would come back so I wouldn’t have to deal with Riley. He never came though. Riley eventually did return though startling me as he walked up behind me putting his hand on my shoulder.

“Did you lose someone?”

“Um, uh” I didn’t know what to say.

“Arn’t there supposed to be two of you here? Wheres Drue?”

“Uh I’m not sure.”

Riley rolled his eyes and sighed. He unlocked the handcuff attached to the fence leaving the other end still connected to my wrist.

“You have ten minutes to find him and be back here with him or you’re the one who's going to be punished”

I glared at him and stalked off. Angry about the situation, it wasn’t my fucking fault he ran away. This place was huge with hundreds of people I had no idea where to look for him. It had been well over ten minutes and still no sight of Drue anywhere. I was getting more irritated by the minute. I stopped for a minute or two just to look around and take some breaths even just walking around was wearing me out. It had been about five minutes now and I was about to just give up, I turned around to start walking back and a man walked right into me. I quickly apologized out of instinct.

“Watch where you’re fucking going boy!” The man replied while walking off.

“You fucking ran into me jerk” I yelled back at him. He turned around a furious look plastered on his face. I recognized him from yesterday, it was Cruz the man I had met while stretching the day before. He walked back over to me with murder in his eyes, it was hard to be intimidated though when he was almost a foot shorter than myself.

“I’m guessing you’re one of Riley’s boys, disrespectful and arrogant needing to learn his place, If you were mine I’d have you at my feet before you could say another word” He said now standing right in front of me.

I balled my hand into a fist, I was done with everyones bullshit for one day.

“Back the fuck up.” I threatened. Some guards had become aware of the altercation though and started walking towards us grabbing their guns. I hadn’t noticed them but good thing someone else did. Out of nowhere Drue came and quickly wedged himself between Cruz and I.

“Hey buddy calm down, leave him.” He said while pushing gently against my chest getting me to back up. I only took a few steps though before I stood my ground.

“Next time you won’t be so lucky boy” Cruz said waving off the guards.

“Dalton! Common!” Drue yelled grabbing my wrist and pulling me away. I flipped Cruz off before turning and walking away. After I took Drues wrist and handcuffed it back onto mine.

We walked in silence for a few minutes. Drue was the first to speak.

“Dalton you can’t confront or talk to anyone like that. Those guards would’ve shot you with no hesitation. You have to watch your mouth here its not like being at home with Riley who actually cares about our well being and lets us get away with everything.”

“Riley beats my ass all the time!” I argued.

“Yeah but he doesn't fucking kill you like Cruz and many others would”

I didn’t say anything after that and even though I didn’t exactly recognize what Drue had really done for me just now I would someday.
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

Hey, amazing story. I've been silently reading but I got an account and am now all caught up, keep posting please!
Last edited by Deleted User 2786 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic